IGNORED

Season 3 / Week 4 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Kung Fu Master

Vocelli

Some hints for those who want to get a high score on Kung Fu.

You cannot be hit (with punches) if you face backwards. You can get into position for the low gut punch (face backwards). Then watch your opponents kick/punch pattern. If you time it right, you can turn toward the boss with a gut punch immediately after they miss, and then turn backwards again.

This is the single most important tip you can give for this game. Wow. Thank you Captain.

New personal best, finally got to the 5th floor!

Even so, this game has me rage-quitting at least 3 times a night. :mad:

post-409-0-56185400-1395718411_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

keilbaca -- that's an awesome score for being still in the 2nd temple! also I've been looking back over all the previous rounds of 2600 HSC & it looks like you & SpiceWare & Dan I. & StanJr have been playing in these for a long time wow!

post-34560-0-68213500-1395796105_thumb.gif

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1

keilbaca -- that's an awesome score for being still in the 2nd temple! also I've been looking back over all the previous rounds of 2600 HSC & it looks like you & SpiceWare & Dan I. & StanJr have been playing in these for a long time wow!

attachicon.gifbow2.gif

Thank you. Yeah we've been playing for a long time... at one point I did run it temporarily as well. :)

I am REALLY enjoying this game. This game still greatly frustrates me, but I am enjoying this a LOT more than last time.

I could have been wrong with my previous statement... that should be the third girl I saved. I played this at 1 am on a sleepless night and lost track on my progress.

I will be playing this more, this weekend. Possibly on stream Sunday night. :)

Finally played this week: ouch!

58,800 on Kung Fu Master?!? the heck is wrong with me this week?

76,600 on Chuck Norris Superkicks... Chuck SUCKS at punching. Also, "Argh! Grass, my old foe, me meet again! The one thing I can't kick down!" Probably the longest I've ever played this game.