IGNORED

Computer games you want on the ColecoVision

Pixelboy

oula... too much i would love to see on colecovision.

But if i think game that are fun and easy to port to coleco. They would be :

Mr Robot (c64)

Space Taxi (c64)

Infernal Runner (c64) (not the amstrad CPC version!) and MUST have the same Music Theme!

Le Mans (c64)

Sorcery (Amstrad CPC , c64, Msx. etc...)

Realm of impossibility (c64)

I totally agree on the original EA games (MULE, Archon, Seven Cites of Gold) but have to throw Star Raiders into the mix. The CV keypad could finally get good use in a game. Blockade Runner (shudder) shows us that it is technically possible...

Necromancer (Atari 8-bit) would definitely be doable - very nice game that one.

Wolfenstein and Beyond Castle Wolfenstein would definitely be doable as well, played them both on the Apple II when I went to college.

So add these three to my list to call dibs on :)

But as I have said before they will be after the three titles I am working on now (all which I am slowly making more progress on - need more hours in the day/less kids/more beer or something like that).

The Atari 8-bit version of Demon Attack would be nice though, mmm.

I had to look up Castle Wolfenstein and Beyond Castle Wolfenstein. I knew they were different from Wolfenstein 3d I played when I was younger. Beyond Castle Wolfenstein looks like a really fun game that would work well on the colecovision. I might have to try it out in an emulator.

oula... too much i would love to see on colecovision.

But if i think game that are fun and easy to port to coleco. They would be :

Mr Robot (c64)

Space Taxi (c64)

Infernal Runner (c64) (not the amstrad CPC version!) and MUST have the same Music Theme!

Le Mans (c64)

Sorcery (Amstrad CPC , c64, Msx. etc...)

Realm of impossibility (c64)

I'm seconding Infernal Runner!

- Telengard by Avalon Hill (multiple platforms, but either the Atari 800 port or C64 port are awesome)

It's already on the Adam, though not a particularly inspired port in my opinion.

Of the ones not already mentioned, I'd throw both "Mancopter" and "Raid on Bungeling Bay" for the C-64 in there, two of my favorite classic games. There were MSX and NES ports of "Raid on Bungleing Bay" with some not-necessarily-for-the-better changes, but "Mancopter" was a C-64 exclusive.

Mr Robot (c64)

When I got Fireman with some other stuff, included was a cart that said "Mr Robot 1984 unfinished"

but alas when I put it in my CV, it didn't work. Realizing that the eproms were in upside down, I switched them around 180% on the board and voila - it was Frenzy.

But that prototype might still be floating around...somewhere.

• Like 1

Necromancer (Atari 8-bit) would definitely be doable - very nice game that one.

Wolfenstein and Beyond Castle Wolfenstein would definitely be doable as well, played them both on the Apple II when I went to college.

So add these three to my list to call dibs on :)

But as I have said before they will be after the three titles I am working on now (all which I am slowly making more progress on - need more hours in the day/less kids/more beer or something like that).

The Atari 8-bit version of Demon Attack would be nice though, mmm.

Ha I busted out laughing with your more beer comment! :-D

• Like 1

Huh?

You're right, I had a brain fart and was thinking of Temple of Apshai. Telengard was not released for the Adam, though I imagine it would have been better than Temple of Apshai turned out. I'm actually surprised no one ever attempted to port the Apple II version since the BASICs are fairly similar.