IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

This morning, I'm playing, "Ninja Commando" for the AES. An excellent run n' gun title that's worth purchasing despite its big price tag. I like this type of overhead style games that make you want to play for hours on end! Really an enjoyable game for you and your friends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eqaQc1ZqRE

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Hahahahahahaha...Want to watch a hilarious video. Well here's one called "Neo Geo vs Neo Geo X - A Really Stupid Stop-Motion Animation". Its by the good people at Game Sack. They're also using the music from Baseball Stars Professional.

I love it! :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This morning, will be looking at a video provided by YouTube member, "Retro Core". This video will explain about Neo-Geo ports from various consoles that have Neo-Geo titles on their systems!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

GREAT NEWS. Pre-orders for Crosed Swords 2 for the AES and MVS are now avalible!!!!

Here's more from Razoola on neo-geo.com.

cs2-mvs-label.png

PRE ORDER PAGE IS UP.

Finally you can get your pre orders in for Crossed Swords 2.

AES Edition Includes:
- English insert
- 2x English labels (1 applied to cartridge, 1 extra)
- English manual
- Used Snapbox
- Used Cardriedge Shell
(Cartridge shell and game box are used condition and may show signs of prior use.)

MVS Edition Includes:
- New cartridge shell
- New brown game box
- English spine label
- English art set
- English mini-marquee

Prices are 300USD for AES and 280USD for MVS. shipping is expected to happen in August 2015

http://www.neobitz.com/crossedswords2

pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Just did my pre-order for CS2 AES. Can't wait to try this baby out!

Description Unit price Qty Amount Crossed Swords 2 - AES
Item# $300.00 USD 1 $300.00 USD Subtotal $300.00 USD Shipping and handling $15.00 USD Total $315.00 USD Payment $315.00 USD Charge will appear on your statement as "PAYPAL *NEOBITZ"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I ordered the MVS copy. I really want to play this game and this will at least endorse Jeff's and Razoola's efforts in certain ways.

Without saccing the AES carts I would've endorsed this project by buying an AES copy but both cart shells and snaplock cases will be used so there's really no point getting one by destroying existing games. In fact, I would've paid more for brand new cart cases and shells, didn't Jeff just find ways of getting new ones?

Edited by vincewy
  • Like 1

I ordered the MVS copy. I really want to play this game and this will at least endorse Jeff's and Razoola's efforts in certain ways.

Without saccing the AES carts I would've endorsed this project by buying an AES copy but both cart shells and snaplock cases will be used so there's really no point getting one by destroying existing games. In fact, I would've paid more for brand new cart cases and shells, didn't Jeff just find ways of getting new ones?

Hi Vince,

I felt the same way regarding the AES pre-orders,and wish they were using new carts and cases on the AES too! I would've spent more for a new of everything on the AES. Plus, paid the amount like Knight's Chance of $499. Jeff has the same connections like NGDEVTEAM in both cases and cartridge from David Garrett (Jason Young) in Canada! But $300 is still a decent amount for it.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

The good news is that according to Razoola, the carts are already been converted for the AES. So they were going to re-reused once more!

Originally Posted by Razoola

"Yes, they are obtained from sacked games, we got hold of a load of ironclad MVS/AES conversions and they will be reconverted for our needs."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Razoola might add an extra signature from him doing this project of Crossed Swords 2.

"I am actually thinking of having a special paper included with all of these that I may sign, I'm not sure yet. It would be something on the lines of the DIP sheet (in MVS) but instead includes some information about the conversion. This would come with both MVS and AES kits."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Amazing. It looks like NCI (Neo Conception International) is back! They plan on releasing "Breakers Revenge" for the Neo-Geo AES. I do hope they don't sacrifice snapboxes and cartridges like their previous titles like Bang Bang Busters and Treasures of the Caribbean!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bang-Bang-Busters-Neo-Geo-Game-Aes/129060620484009?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal

Anthony...

11182277_882609108462486_389494283017500
11150333_882601135129950_376435405187788
Bang Bang Busters Neo Geo Game Aes changed their profile picture.
11150333_882601135129950_376435405187788

Here Come The new challenger ! Breakers Revenge will be release this year with Visco License. Round 1 ! Fight....

11148627_882598188463578_310801994543158
1012925_882598155130248_7885710078432653
11174967_882598191796911_624088591136536

Hi guys,

NCI contacted me though Facebook and mention that they'll be using NEW cartridges and boxes. Thankfully, original SNK Neo-Geo parts will not be necessary

11150333_882601135129950_376435405187788"Bang Bang Busters Neo Geo Game Aes No more sacrifice, only brand new cart, box..."

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

This morning, I'm playing, Koi Koi Mahjong for the NGPC. I love mahjong and this title is hard to pick up. Developed by Visco in 2000 and published by SNK. Its a typical Mahjong game with good sound and A.I for the game. If you can find one, BUY IT! Its rare and sought after to complete the NGPC collection!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

neo-geo.com member "Fakk2" posted an interesting fact and hope the new CS2 cartridge will be different than Knight's Chance version.

"The Knights Chance Release was great, only there was one flaw that I saw with the game, and failed to mention that I hope you don't do on this game. The cart sticker for Knights Chance does not have a shiny high gloss tape over it, so it feels like it was printed on a piece of paper, and stuck to the game shell using adhesive spray.
For your release, just please, make sure you either A.) Use a proper sticker with quality like SNK and NGDevTeam has done for their games, (which has an actual high gloss tape over the sticker, so it does not get damaged easily and looks nice), or B.) Allow us to have the sticker your adding to the cart, on a separate piece of waxed paper ala "Classic Edition stickers for Metal Slug 4 and 5, and KOF 2k1-2k3 etc), and allow us to add whatever we want to it before we stick it to the cart shell, so we can correct that error ourselves if need be.

Anything to make it feel like a true SNK style release is a good thing, especially since it is an SNK/ADK game."

Razoola's response,

"I'll speak to Jeff about what you mention I guess he is probably already aware of this."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Every SNK Game Is On Sale Right Now For $0.99 Each

The full list includes:
Fatal Fury Special [$0.99]
Garou: Mark Of The Wolves [$0.99]
The King Of Fighters-i- [$0.99]
The King Of Fighters-i 2012 [$0.99]
The King Of Fighters '97 [$0.99]
The King Of Fighters '98 [$0.99]
Samurai Shodown 2 [$0.99]
Metal Slug 1 [$0.99]
Metal Slug 2 [$0.99]
Metal Slug X [$0.99]
Metal Slug 3 [$0.99]
Blazing Star [$0.99]

http://toucharcade.com/2015/04/24/every-snk-game-is-on-sale-right-now-for-0-99-each/

Anthony...