IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

This evening were with a gentleman by the name of, gunsage. The gamer has a Youtube channel that's called, "Summer Fight Nights" in which he plays a game under a limited amount of credits in which he will try to defeat or go the distance on the game he decides to play.

So tonight, we will see him play Fatal Fury and see how far gunsage goes!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with Andrew from, TheBackoffice playing another fun title, and my personal favorite for the Neo-Geo, Magician Lord. Thank you Andrew for taking my request. Can't wait to see more from you my good man! :)

From the description,

"Its Retro Time! - Magician Lord on Neo Geo
I review this legendary Neo Geo Game!

Thanks to Anthony aka Charlie Cat from the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage for the request! Check them out "at: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/2235...

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with fellow Neo-Geo gamer, gunsage.

This afternoon, will see him doing another limited credit run on Summer Fight Nights playing Waku Waku 7 for the Neo-Geo. Impressive playing by him to say the least! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

He guys any suggestions for a good Neo Geo game to Live Stream solo? I try to lean towards games that are entertaining but single player. I save the coop games like Metal Slug when my friend is available to stream. I have already done Super Spy and both Crossed Swords. I would like to to do Magician Lord but I do not have an MVS copy. I play on an Omega System.

• Like 1

WEEK 10 ON THE NEO GEO CHALLENGE!!!!

Aero Fighters 3/Sonic Wings 3 Neo Geo MVS Actual Hardware! Neo Geo Challenge Week 10! Aero Fighters 3 is an awesome vertical shmup by Video System in 1995! This is a ton of fun. I picked this up from a buddy who actually owns this game. Thankfully, I was allowed to borrow for this episode of the Neo Geo Challenge!!! He is a nice guy! Remember to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT! Enjoy and Happy Gaming! Once again thanks everybody for the support! Please participate and stomp my personal best! Happy Gaming!
-Aaron Classic Gaming

WEEK 10 ON THE NEO GEO CHALLENGE!!!!

Aero Fighters 3/Sonic Wings 3 Neo Geo MVS Actual Hardware! Neo Geo Challenge Week 10! Aero Fighters 3 is an awesome vertical shmup by Video System in 1995! This is a ton of fun. I picked this up from a buddy who actually owns this game. Thankfully, I was allowed to borrow for this episode of the Neo Geo Challenge!!! He is a nice guy! Remember to LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT! Enjoy and Happy Gaming! Once again thanks everybody for the support! Please participate and stomp my personal best! Happy Gaming!
-Aaron Classic Gaming

Alright Aaron!

Week 10 of the Neo-Geo challenge and with a perfect game to play it with. Aero Fighters 3 is a really exciting title that showed the final title from a great series. :)

Thank you for doing these videos for us Aaron. See you soon and keep up the great work! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

He guys any suggestions for a good Neo Geo game to Live Stream solo? I try to lean towards games that are entertaining but single player. I save the coop games like Metal Slug when my friend is available to stream. I have already done Super Spy and both Crossed Swords. I would like to to do Magician Lord but I do not have an MVS copy. I play on an Omega System.

Hey Kevin & Eric,

Welcome back to the Neo-Geo thread and thank you for stopping by for our opinions on Neo-Geo title request from us for future streams! :)

Magician Lord is a fun title that I would love to see you do one day. But in the meanwhile, how about some of these interesting games to take into consideration.

1. King of the Monsters 1&2,

2.The Last Blade 1&2

3. Viewpoint

4. Riding Hero

5. Burning Fight

6. Puzzle Bobble

7. 3 Count Bout

8. Top Players Golf

9. Neo Drift Out

10. Waku Waku 7

Anthony...

Hey Kevin & Eric,

Welcome back to the Neo-Geo thread and thank you for stopping by for our opinions on Neo-Geo title request from us for future streams! :)

Magician Lord is a fun title that I would love to see you do one day. But in the meanwhile, how about some of these interesting games to take into consideration.

1. King of the Monsters 1&2,

2.The Last Blade 1&2

3. Viewpoint

4. Riding Hero

5. Burning Fight

6. Puzzle Bobble

7. 3 Count Bout

8. Top Players Golf

9. Neo Drift Out

10. Waku Waku 7

Anthony...

This is a great list of suggestions I do not have all these but I will add them to my list. Thanks Tony!

• Like 1

This is a great list of suggestions I do not have all these but I will add them to my list. Thanks Tony!

You're welcome guys.

How about this. What Neo-Geo titles that you currently own at this time that wasn't played/reviewed fellas?

We can pick a title that you have and if its a popular vote, You gentlemen can make a live stream/Youtube video in the future if you wish! :)

Tony....

Hi guys,

Back with foreign language videos and with a great one in Spanish that will make you rise your eyebrows! :-D

Here's something amazing for those amazed on learning more about SNK.

Did you know that SNK participated in in the highly regarded, "Suzuka 8 hours Endurance Road Race" in Suzuka, Japan from 1993-1995!

Its a well anticipated motorcycle endurance race held every year that continuously races non-stop for 8 hours since it was originally established in 1978! Each team has two or three members that allow to alternate during pitstops, and SNK sponsored the "Team Shinsuke" group with the Neo-Geo logo on there bikes. The motorcycles were the Honda RVF/RC45 with a 750cc engine. Great time to enjoy this amazing video and see all the amazing footage from SNK during its 2 year run in motorcycle racing in Japan! :)

From the description,

"Imágenes y secuencias del equipo Shinsuke SNK, patrocinado por SNK NeoGeo, que participó en la carrera de las 8 Horas de Suzuka entre los años 1993 y 1995."

Translation,

"Images and sequences Shinsuke SNK team, sponsored by SNK NeoGeo, who participated in the race Suzuka 8 Hours between 1993 and 1995."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This afternoon, were with a gamer by the name of KITT171. In this emotional video, the gentleman will discuss about unappreciative kid that his parents purchase an American Neo-Geo AES gold system and to this day, disturbs KITT171 for what he did to that AES unit, and how he still holds a personal grudge over it. Its enough to grind any persons gears!

But at the same time, it help him gain more interest to the AES, wihich is my the the Neo-Geo is so near & dear to him that will always make him a dedicated fan to the platform!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

My CMVS has arrived! :cool: I'm in love with it!

The beautiful controller:

ok1jH8B.jpg

BEHOLD! THE CMVS ITSELF!

dWU1hvZ.jpg

Oh man, I'm salivating. This thing is gorgeous. Definitely needs some dusting and cleaning but I'm thrilled nonetheless.

3aYgJCG.jpg

ZUa69K4.jpg

ERdywzb.jpg

If tape gets the job done, so be it.

IustFeJ.jpg

The guy I bought this from threw in this World Heroes cart for free. I'll get around to printing a new label and cleaning it up pretty soon.

YEx97jT.jpg

SHE LIVES!

68y7pDK.jpg

I'm so pumped. Can't wait to have tons of fun with this thing! Can't wait to start dusting and cleaning it too... heh.

Edited by Bixler
  • Like 3

ok1jH8B.jpg

BEHOLD! THE CMVS ITSELF!

dWU1hvZ.jpg

Oh man, I'm salivating. This thing is gorgeous. Definitely needs some dusting and cleaning but I'm thrilled nonetheless.

3aYgJCG.jpg

ZUa69K4.jpg

ERdywzb.jpg

IustFeJ.jpg

The guy I bought this from threw in this World Heroes cart for free. I'll get around to printing a new label and cleaning it up pretty soon.

YEx97jT.jpg

SHE LIVES!

68y7pDK.jpg

I'm so pumped. Can't wait to have tons of fun with this thing! Can't wait to start dusting and cleaning it too... heh.

Congrats Bixler! It looks great and I'm sure you'll have tons of fun with it :) . I like how that particular CMVS matches the Neo Geo color scheme well. I actually like cleaning consoles and games just for the good feeling you get when you put them back on the shelf and they look twice as good :roll:. Just one question (sorry if its kinda dumb :P ): What's the single black port next to the controller ports for? Is it a video port (i.e. RGB or Component) or something else. Just wondering :-D .

Also, I just wanted to mention to you that if you pick up a 99 cent S Video cable, you can use it with your CMVS and improve the picture quality. Obviously I don't know for sure, but your CRT looks pretty nice and probably has S Video ports you could use. Hope this helps!

Cheers to great gaming and I hope you enjoy your CMVS!

• Like 2

BEHOLD! THE CMVS ITSELF!

SHE LIVES!

Yipe!!!!!!

Glad to see you with your new unit Bixler. It looks amazing and glad that you achieve your goal on purchasing a CMVS unit. Now its time for some serious gaming with one of the best custom units around :-D Any luck trying to purchase Puzzle Bobble on Ebay Bix? That's a must for your collection. You can start by getting the common MVS carts, and work yourself upwards to the more expensive versions later.

Just like Justin said, the S Video cable, you can use for your CMVS and improve the picture quality. Its really cheap and widely available.

Have fun with in the wonderful world of Neo-Geo gaming Bix. Welcome aboard the enjoyment and were glad to assist you in the future if you have anymore inquires if you have in the immediate future! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 3

Congrats Bixler! It looks great and I'm sure you'll have tons of fun with it :) . I like how that particular CMVS matches the Neo Geo color scheme well. I actually like cleaning consoles and games just for the good feeling you get when you put them back on the shelf and they look twice as good :roll:. Just one question (sorry if its kinda dumb :P ): What's the single black port next to the controller ports for? Is it a video port (i.e. RGB or Component) or something else. Just wondering :-D .

Also, I just wanted to mention to you that if you pick up a 99 cent S Video cable, you can use it with your CMVS and improve the picture quality. Obviously I don't know for sure, but your CRT looks pretty nice and probably has S Video ports you could use. Hope this helps!

Nicely said Justin.

You're right, that S video cable is worth getting. The 99 cent stores have it and will greatly improves the quality for clearer gaming.

Thanks for the extra input. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Yep, I just hooked up my s-video cable, thanks for the tip! I'm afraid I'm unsure what that black port is for.

Yipe!!!!!!

Glad to see you with your new unit Bixler. It looks amazing and glad that you achieve your goal on purchasing a CMVS unit. Now its time for some serious gaming with one of the best custom units around :-D Any luck trying to purchase Puzzle Bobble on Ebay Bix? That's a must for your collection. You can start by getting the common MVS carts, and work yourself upwards to the more expensive versions later.

Just like Justin said, the S Video cable, you can use for your CMVS and improve the picture quality. Its really cheap and widely available.

Have fun with in the wonderful world of Neo-Geo gaming Bix. Welcome aboard the enjoyment and were glad to assist you in the future if you have anymore inquires if you have in the immediate future! :)

Anthony...

Thanks! Yep, Puzzle Bobble is on the way! Looking to sell off a bit more of my collection – stuff I don't really have any need for anymore – so I can have some money to pick up Neo Turf Masters and some Metal Slug! :cool:

Edited by Bixler
  • Like 2

Yep, I just hooked up my s-video cable, thanks for the tip! I'm afraid I'm unsure what that black port is for.

Thanks! Yep, Puzzle Bobble is on the way! Looking to sell off a bit more of my collection – stuff I don't really have any need for anymore – so I can have some money to pick up Neo Turf Masters and some Metal Slug! :cool:

Nice game pics there. My MVS came with Turf Masters and at the start I didn't think too much of it but now I really like it. It has so much depth but is also pick up and play for beginners and easy to learn :).

• Like 2

On the gween!

This is Nancy's report.

Hahaha I'm sure anyone who's played Neo Turf Masters remembers both of those being said many times :rolling: . Thanks for a good laugh!

Hi guys,

I couldn't understand if she was saying it correctly at first. But that was the reason why I started to enjoy Neo Turf Masters because of it! :-D

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with, The Skinny Nerd.

Here, we see him playing Shoock Troopers for the MVS. It was his first time playing it and it was to his liking.

From the description,

"This is my first time playing Shock Troopers on MVS.

I was pleasantly surprised with this game! Awesome gameplay, graphics, and sound effects! Of course what else would you expect from a Neo-Geo?"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224