41 retweets86 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmFTaWSVEAAO3sQ.jpg
46 retweets68 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Professor G doing another great Neo-Geo Soundtrack. Here, we will sit back and enjoy, The King Of Fighters '96 OST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVUAkNHz5c

From the Description,

Tracklist: [#184]

00:04 - Title ("In 1996")
00:37 - Player Select (Roulette)
01:03 - Hero Team Theme (Esaka?)
04:44 - Victory Demo (Oraora)
04:50 - Fatal Fury Team Theme (Big Shot! "Mellow")
07:50 - New Ikari Team Theme (Rumbling on the City)
10:51 - Psycho Soldier Team Theme (Psycho Soldier Remix '96)
13:42 - Kim Team Theme (Seoul Road)
16:39 - Art of Fighting Team Theme (Long-Horned Beetle)
19:07 - Intrusion Player Select (Here Comes Challenger)
19:22 - New Women Fighters Team Theme (Get'n Up)
22:13 - Yagami Team Theme (Stormy Saxophone 2)
25:42 - Geese Theme Stiff Shoulders for Geese)
28:24 - Mr. Big Theme (Dust Man)
32:28 - Krauser Theme (Requiem in D Minor K.626 Dies Irae)
34:28 - Demo 1 (Protector)
36:59 - Chizuru Theme (Fairy)
41:34 - Demo 2 (Wind)
42:15 - Goenitz Theme (Trash Head)
44:19 - Demo 3 (To the Sky)
45:14 - Ending 1 (Den!)
46:41 - Ending 2 (Den! Den!)
47:48 - Ending 3 (Den! Den! Den!)
49:38 - Protagonist Team Ending (Self)
54:28 - Credits (Rising Red)

Composers: Hideki Asanaka, Kazuhiro Nishida, Masahiko Hataya, Toshio Shimizu, Yasumasa Yamada, Yasuo Yamate, BROTHER-HIGE, Akihiro Uchida, MIWA, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Developer: SNK
Publisher: SNK
Release Date: Jul 30, 1996

-Staff-

Producer: T⋅Nishima

Chief Director: Kuwayan

System Director: Toyochan

Sub Director: Toyochan, Harou Tomiya, Namaan-Hiroto, T⋅Hosokawa

System Editor: K⋅Mac⋅Nagashima

Front Designer: Tatsuru-Man, C⋅Yamasaki, Goro Hamada, Akihiko Nasu, Kyow! Iori?Hiraki, Hagihara Shagiko, Naisyo...., M⋅Asakura, Joe⋅Terry Sato, Toba, ...., Miho Uematsu, Akiko Yukawa, S. Yamamoto, Kal-Mizuno, Mitsuru Kawasaki, Kohrin, (Mika) Nishida, I-NO-U-E, 44OKA, Aska Tahara

Back Designer: Etosan, Manoru, Bibidebabidebu, Tsugumi. A, Eri Koujiani, [214 Kusu], Souji Takamori, M. Yokohama, Raishi

Program: Shinchan-R32, S⋅Fujinuki, Cyber⋅Kondo

Sound: Sha-V, Konny, papaya, Shimizm, Yamapy-1, Tate-Norio, Brother-Hige, Ackey, Miwa

Voice: Masahiro Nonaka, Monster Maetsuka, Masaki Usui, S⋅Hashimoto, Keiichi Nanba, Nobuyuki Hiyama, Mantaro Koichi, Kaori Horie, Masae Yuki, Yoshonori Shima, Tamao Sato, Eiji Yano, T⋅Nishimura, Hiroyuki Arita, Harumi Ikoma, Akoya Sogi, Kunihiko Yasui, Yuko Tuji, Kong Kuwata, BJ Love, Masaru Naka, Akiko Saito

Special Thanks To: Y⋅Inui, Team Pow, Team Syunsuke 96, M. Yasuda, Kazu. Takinaka

And All SNK Staff

Produced by SNK

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmHVsRHUsAAmhZW.jpg
59 retweets106 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmHVmL5UsAEx-I3.jpg
57 retweets73 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmK6jm8WIAAN6rK.jpg
    35 retweets46 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmK6bvuXIAAqvMd.jpg
    28 retweets48 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Jamie & Mark doing what they do best. Here we see the pair in action playing Super Side Kicks on the NGX!

From the description,

"More Neo Geo X crazy arcade stick mayhem - this time with one of the greatest arcade football video games ever made - it is Super Sidekicks."

Anthony...

Hey folks! Another NEO GEO review from my "20 From 1991" list..

SENGOKU!

I know this was fairly popular in the days of the NEO GEO's infancy. I wasn't super crazy about it.. kind of interesting, though, as it's a combination of feudal Japan and post-apocalyptic Japan. You get to collect colored orbs and call upon various creatures to switch with and utilize their powers. Each level is REALLY long and recycles enemies like crazy. SENGOKU 2 and SENGOKU 3 followed. SENGOKU ACE is not related (it's a shmup).

Helpful hint: the ninja really sucks in my opinion. Switch with the wolf or the samurai.

• Like 1

Hey folks! Another NEO GEO review from my "20 From 1991" list..

SENGOKU!

I know this was fairly popular in the days of the NEO GEO's infancy. I wasn't super crazy about it.. kind of interesting, though, as it's a combination of feudal Japan and post-apocalyptic Japan. You get to collect colored orbs and call upon various creatures to switch with and utilize their powers. Each level is REALLY long and recycles enemies like crazy. SENGOKU 2 and SENGOKU 3 followed. SENGOKU ACE is not related (it's a shmup).

Helpful hint: the ninja really sucks in my opinion. Switch with the wolf or the samurai.

Hey Russ,

Thank you for doing another outstanding video for the 1991 top 20 countdown bro. Sengoku is a title that's so near & dear to so many in the Neo-Geo community that they always remember the first time playing it. I was at a pizza parlor in the Bronx playing it for the first time. Really blew my mind to see this type of slice & dice brawler for an arcade game. It made me coming back for more! :)

Thank you as always for contributing onto the Neo-Geo thread and in the video game community Russ. Great to have a good man like yourself participating here! :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hey Russ,

Thank you for doing another outstanding video for the 1991 top 20 countdown bro. Sengoku is a title that's so near & dear to so many in the Neo-Geo community that they always remember the first time playing it. I was at a pizza parlor in the Bronx playing it for the first time. Really blew my mind to see this type of slice & dice brawler for an arcade game. It made me coming back for more! :)

Thank you as always for contributing onto the Neo-Geo thread and in the video game community Russ. Great to have a good man like yourself participating here! :thumbsup: :)

Anthony...

Thanks Anthony!

Was that just me, or did you think the ninja spirit you could use sucked, too?

Next NEO GEO game will be #19.

• Like 1

Thanks Anthony!

Was that just me, or did you think the ninja spirit you could use sucked, too?

Next NEO GEO game will be #19.

Hi Russ,

I would have yo say yes on that on the Ninja spirit! :)

Thanks again Russ. We can't wait on #19 soon!

Anthony...

H guys,

More ferom NeoGeoCollector.

1. CVG review of Viewpoint on the #neogeo - still stuck on level 3 :( #retrogaming

CmMM793XEAAhJCA.jpg
    1 retweet2 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. Time for some Ninja Masters on the #neogeo #ADKs finest hour? #retrogaming

CmML4jKXEAAr16r.jpg
    CmML8FAWQAE0VKL.jpg
    CmMMAmtWIAE87VQ.jpg
    8 retweets13 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: A New Team Trailer is going to be revealed soon! Stay tuned!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmMAgGwVYAA0Un8.jpg
206 retweets271 likes
Retweet

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: A New Team Trailer is going to be revealed soon! Stay tuned!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmMAgGwVYAA0Un8.jpg
206 retweets271 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Het guys,

More from Mike & Frank at Hey Poor Gamer,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV TEAM SOUTH AMERICA TRAILER
Three South American warriors join The King of Fighters XIV’s roster

KoFSouth.jpg

South Town may be all the rage in the King of Fighters universe, but what about South America? ATLUS and SNK today released a new trailer for The King of Fighters XIV that showcases the game’s trio of brawlers who represent the underappreciated continent.

Bandeiras Hattori, Zarina, and Nelson make up The King of Fighters XIV’s Team South America. Each of these pugilists is fighting for a different reason in this tournament, but they’ve banded joined forces to help each other out. Bandeiras Hattori is a self-trained ninja who practices the Brazilian ninjutsu, fighting to win the tournament to earn respect and get students for his dojo. Next up is Zarina, the savior of rain forests, who wants to raise money and awareness for the environmen. Accompan ied by her adorable toucan friend Coco, Zarina uses her rhythmic Capoeira fighting style to get an edge against the competition. Lastly, there’s Nelson, the boxing prodigy who wants to punch his way to the top in order to raise money for a loved one. He lost one of his arms in an accident, but was lucky enough to receive a mysterious cybernetic replacement that you could say gives him the upper hand during fights. He’s an menace up close, delivering devastating hooks and formidable speed to the arena.

Check out the Team South America trailer below:

The King of Fighters XIV will be making its way exclusively to the PlayStation 4 on August 23, 2016. The game will be priced at $59.99/CA$79.99 at launch. Additionally, pre-orders and a limited number of launch editions will arrive in this special SteelBook case. Plus, for the week following launch, the Classic Kyo costume DLC will be free to all players.

Anthony...

H guys,

More ferom NeoGeoCollector.

Anthony...

Woah, is that a N64 DD?!?! Wow! And what is that under the Super Famicom? Anyone know? Funny that the idle systems caught my eye instead of the actual game ;)

• Like 1

Woah, is that a N64 DD?!?! Wow! And what is that under the Super Famicom? Anyone know? Funny that the idle systems caught my eye instead of the actual game ;)

Hey Justin,

Yeah, NeoGeoCollector has a superb collection. What's underneath the Super Famicom is a Satellaview add on modem It was developed by Nintendo in 1995 and only released in Japan. to the St. GIGA radio service and play games on it from its internal memory or with a memory pak!

Here is a brief understanding on what Wikia has to say about it for your convenience. :)

Anthony...

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Satellaview

"The Satellaview was a retail satellite modem that was made specifically for the Super Famicom. It was never released in America or Europe, and was quite pricey at ¥18,000, which was then nearly $200. The Satellaview, a Nintendo developed and sold device, used the St. GIGA satellite radio service, through which game data was broadcast during a special segment called Super Famicom Hour. During the broadcast time people could download games to the Satellaview's internal memory or an optional Memory Pak.

Unlike competing services, the Satellaview did not have online multiplayer due to the one-way nature of satellite radio. However, limited amounts of data could be sent back through the radio connection; quizzes and other competitions which allowed players to submit answers were common."

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi all,

Here's my latest review!

Enjoy!

Hi Geordie,

Welcome back to the Neo-Geo thread. :)

Thank you for participating and posting your lastest Neo-Geo video regarding King of the Monsters 2. Really enjoyable and can't wait to see more from you! :)

Thank you again and keep up the great work ! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Today, were with a gentlemen by the name of Steve from Top Tier Arcade. Steve recently purchased a Neo-Geo 6 slot big red unit and wanted to show us the 3 part video process of his cabinet restoration project he was doing with his new purchase. If you have a moment, take a look at Steve's other amazing videos . You'll be impressed on what he has to offer! :)

"In this tech video, we start to work on the Neo-Geo 6 Slot arcade cabinet. We begin easy, first by cleaning the outside of the cabinet, removing marker stains with a home remedy, opening the marquee upper door and cleaning the mini marquees, along with opening the coin door to clean as well. An easy start before we open the front and back to see what lays inside..."

"In this tech video, we continue to work on the Neo-Geo 6 Slot arcade cabinet. We find some shiny new tools in an attempt to drill out the damn coin door lock. We open the front and back to see what goodies lays inside and clean out the cabinet. Also, we remove the glass and continue to clean the rest of the machine in preparation for future restorations."

"In this tech video, we continue to work on the Neo-Geo 6 Slot arcade cabinet. We pull out the 6 slot PCB and attempt to remove the battery. Also, we clean the board and test the power supply before turning on the machine for the first time..."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224