IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Core doing another fantastic upload for us to be entertained. Here, we see the kind sir demonstrating to us all the World Heroes ports that were available to be played.

From the description,

"Neo Geo games were well ported to other platforms but one series that many seem to forget in World Heroes. In this week's show we take a look at the Aracde original plus the only 3 ports ever made.

NOTE - The PlayStation 2, Wii and PSP versions are not ports but emulated. Because of this they are not featured on this video."

Time Code

00:28 - Arcade (Neo Geo MVS)
03:26 - Neo Geo CD
05:29 - Mega Drive
07:46 - Super Famicom
10:57 - All versions side by side

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

CmlLVE1WgAAQlDD.jpg
0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Used SNK/#NeoGeo Pocket Platinum Blue Handheld System With 9 Games Japan #retrodeals #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/kjyNbmegiV

CmjcGN7WcAEOS2u.jpg
1 retweet3 likes
Retweet
Liked
More
  1. #NeoGeo Pad 2 for Play Station Accessories JP GAME #retrodeals #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/sjWQMbPFrN

Cl0LpDwWMAIK2Y1.jpg
    0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. #NeoGeo MVS Aggressors Of Dark Kombat Working Arcade Jamma 100% Original #retrodeals #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/yKGuXvlFWQ

Cl0AMszXIAAmqtJ.jpg
    0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
    More
  3. SNK VS CAPCOM SVC CHAOS PLUS/CARTRIDGE MVS/#NeoGeo/RARE #retrodeals #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/oIUFGqQgvt

Clz2N_bXIAAqwTp.jpg
    0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
    More

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: 初回特典【PREMIUM_ART BOOK】の詳細を公開!#KOF14 #KOFXIV ※ページ数120P/W134×H170mm http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/products/

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

XIV of THE KING OF FIGHTERS: bonus [PREMIUM_ART BOOK] more information available! #KOF14 #KOFXIV ※ Page number 120P/W134×H170mm http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/products/

CmlibhOUEAEKo3s.jpg
74 retweets52 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CmmcHSUUIAARCXk.jpg
15 retweets30 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cmmb-obVYAA5qGE.jpg
28 retweets36 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hello!

I am new to this thread and AtariAge in general but was recommended to come here by Anthony. I am going to be making a couple of NEO-GEO videos on my YouTube channel (Byron's Reviews) soon and I hope that I can learn more about the NEO-GEO here! The Official NEO-GEO Thread! looks like a lot of fun so I thought that I would say hi!

Also, I have been playing quite a bit of Nam 1975 today. It's one of my favourite NEO-GEO games that I've played!

post-47192-0-46011700-1467735692_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello!

I am new to this thread and AtariAge in general but was recommended to come here by Anthony. I am going to be making a couple of NEO-GEO videos on my YouTube channel (Byron's Reviews) soon and I hope that I can learn more about the NEO-GEO here! The Official NEO-GEO Thread! looks like a lot of fun so I thought that I would say hi!

Also, I have been playing quite a bit of Nam 1975 today. It's one of my favourite NEO-GEO games that I've played!

Hi Byron,

Welcome Aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. :)

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquires or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

Thank you again Byron for enlisting and posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

neo geo! man i can't wait to jump back in to these games and not just emulation i want original hardware again!

Hi jdolla,

Welcome to the Official Neo-Geo thread on Atariage,com :)

Please enjoy your stay and we welcome you to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread. We feel that the thread will be to your benefit and help you on your goal on purchasing actual Neo-Geo hardware. You're more than welcome to ask questions regarding Neo-Geo and will try to get back to you as soon a possible. If you have any Neo-Geo content that you would like to share, its always a pleasure to see it as well!

Thank you jdolla. Come back soon on the Neo-Geo thread. You're always welcome! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from NeoGeoCollector.

Love the artwork on these two #neogeo titles #sengoku2 #doubledragon #retrogaming

CmmzRQsWIAMO8wB.jpg
CmmzXS5XgAAMHLQ.jpg
2 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Not sure why but I've always been intrigued by these Japanese only #neogeo releases #retrogaming

Cmn-x9OWgAAxgQV.jpg
Cmn-2KEXEAACQFI.jpg
0 retweets4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Chibi Marukochan Quiz was the most expensive #neogeo game I ever bought. So grateful to the friend who sold it to me

CmoP-7zW8AAr6dm.jpg
0 retweets8 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: Please come to JAPAN EXPO, Hall 6, Stand E652 to play KOF XIV's 36 char build for the 1st time in Europe!

26 retweets22 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. Metal Slug returns to PSN - via the value packed PS2 Classic "METAL SLUG ANTHOLOGY" compilation release on PS4.

36 retweets41 lik
    Mo
  3. Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cmplu4uVUAAbnIK.jpg
    27 retweets65 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cmpl1puUcAAefqy.jpg
41 retweets58 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Retro Core doing what he enjoys doing. So here we see the kind sir doing the Battle of the Ports from Art of Fighting!

From the description,

The game that started the trend for massive character sprites. In this show we take a look at 5 versions of that Neo Geo classic, Art of Fighting.

Video Time Code:

00:23 - Arcade / Neo Geo
05:52 - Super Famicom / SNES
10:36 - Mega Drive
15:38 - PC Engine Arcade CD-ROM
22:53 - PlayStation 2

Please note that the Neo Geo CD version is missing because it's 100% identical to the Arcade / Neo Geo version bar it's CD audio and terribly long loading times. The Wii version is just emulation so that's not being covered either.

Anthony...

Hi Byron,

Welcome Aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. :)

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquires or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

Thank you again Byron for enlisting and posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com :)

Anthony...

Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun looking around at some of the posts here and I'm sure that I'll be posting some more myself soon. I'm very glad that I followed this thread! (:

• Like 1

Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun looking around at some of the posts here and I'm sure that I'll be posting some more myself soon. I'm very glad that I followed this thread! (:

Excellent Byron.

Glad the Neo-Geo thread is to your liking and its help benefiting you. You may post your Neo-Geo content here at anytime without permission. We can't wait to see what you have planned for us in the immediate future! :)

If you have inquiries that you like to be addressed, please let us know. Will be glad to assist you! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Here are the latest KOF XIV screenshots for today!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cmr_RK-UMAE0QZR.jpg
42 retweets61 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cmr_ZK4UkAEuAhI.jpg
78 retweets62 likes
Retweet