Hi guys,

CjoJ4rwWYAAVShO.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

愛をとりもどせ! ゴーゴー!ラスプーチン! #ネオジオ #SNK #NEOGEO

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Jūnigatsu no love GoGo! Rasputin! #ネオジオ #SNK #NEOGEO

Ch3bprTXEAAlItU.jpg
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Somehow I've been able to go my whole video gaming life without breaking the $100 barrier on the purchase of a video game. This includes collecting many of the bigger titles on Neo Geo MVS, all purchased below three-figure territory--Until today, when I sprang for a $109 Ironclad Brikinger.

So, of all the fancy games I own, the most expensive purchase in my entire collection is indeed a total fake.

#Boots4Lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSnffKyskuk

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 2

Somehow I've been able to go my whole video gaming life without breaking the $100 barrier on the purchase of a video game. This includes collecting many of the bigger titles on Neo Geo MVS, all purchased below three-figure territory--Until today, when I sprang for a $109 Ironclad Brikinger.

So, of all the fancy games I own, the most expensive purchase in my entire collection is indeed a total fake.

#Boots4Lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSnffKyskuk

I'd never heard of Ironclad before watching that short review. It looks very interesting, but its too bad there never was a real release on the MVS. Maybe someday I'll get a conversion cart.

• Like 2

I'd never heard of Ironclad before watching that short review. It looks very interesting, but its too bad there never was a real release on the MVS. Maybe someday I'll get a conversion cart.

Hey Justin,

Its a great game for the Neo-Geo CD. I have this and really worth having into your collection. You're right. Too bad it wasn't available for the MVS and AES officially. But its still a great game to play! :)

Thank you as always Justin. Keep up the great work you usually do!

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: DLC Costume “ATHENA (KOF ’98 ver.) ”is coming out soon!  #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CzxAVAzUkAAJ37F.jpg
0 replies80 retweets156 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: DLC Costume “ATHENA (KOF ’98 ver.) ”is coming out soon!  #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CzxANHDUUAAVcqQ.jpg
0 replies91 retweets102 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【Twitter:RTイベント実施中!!】 このツイートをRTするだけでAmazonギフトがもらえてしまう大チャンスが! ついでに友達をKOFに誘ってKOF大会を盛り上げよう!!ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ

[Twitter:RT events underway!!] A great chance to RT this tweet, they get Amazon gift! The friends invited to KOF, pumpin' up the KOF tournament! ヽ(= Be ▽'=)ノ

Czr3k3nXUAE1jfI.jpg
0 replies2,901 retweets253 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より「クリスマスログインボーナス」を実施中!期間中にアプリにログインしていただくと最大7日間、豪華ログインボーナスをプレゼント! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20161215_01k658u.html

[Notice the MSA] in Christmas sign up today! During login to the app and get gorgeous login bonus for up to 7 days! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20161215_01k658u.html

Czrtq1sVEAARXrQ.jpg
0 replies34 retweets54 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ついに!『THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98』草薙京/八神庵/ビリー・カーン/神楽ちづる/レオナ・ハイデルン/椎拳崇が登場っ![ショップ]>]KOF'98契約書]から確率で出現します。ぜひゲットしてくださいっ☆【12/29(木)12時まで】 #クルクエ #KOF

At last! "THE KING OF FIGHTERS ' 98, Kyo Kusanagi / 8 God Temple and Billy Kane and chizuru Kagura Leona Heidern vertebral Kensou appeared!! [shop] > ' KOF ' 98 contract, from occurs with probability. Please take a look at to get up ☆[12 / 29 (Thursday) 12:00] #クルクエ #KOF

Czr-F8LUoAUbJ9q.jpg
0 replies100 retweets75 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Joshua the Iceman playing another fun video for us on the Neo Geo X. Here we see him playing Magician Lord, (but calls it Magic Lord :-D ). Anyway, enjoy!

From the description,

"Today i am playing Magician Lord on Neo Geo X Fun Game i enjoyed geting my Butt handed to me lol"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD0BHJvUR-4

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Today were with new Atariage member The Restart Point. The kind sir did a fun video regarding Shock Troopers 1 and 2nd squadron for the Neo-Geo. Let's welcome the new member and see what he has install for us in the world of Neo-Geo. :-D

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224