IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Neta, los juegos retro de SNk no han perdido su alma con el paso del tiempo. Goenitz 2764.png

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

NET, the retro games from SNk have not lost his soul with the passage of time. Goenitz ❤️

CjlJUekVEAA5kpB.jpg
CjlJUepVEAI2_gT.jpg
0 replies1 retweet13 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey guys,

This looks cool. model toy MVS kits to build.

http://atomix.vg/2016/08/23/celebra-el-lanzamiento-de-kof-xiv-con-estos-geniales-papercrafts/

@Fdurso224Durso Check this out:

0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

unnamed-2.jpg

El día llegó. La nueva entrega de The King of Fighters ya está con nosotros. Por ello, celebramos dicho estreno con un regalo para los fans. se trata de pequeños modelos de papel, o papercraft, con el tema del juego. A continuación te dejamos estas maquetas para que las armes y las pongas como quieras.

Para armarlas es muy fácil. Sólo imprime las plantillas en papel (de preferencia en uno resistente). Ya que lo hayas hecho, basta con que recortes, dobles por donde indican las líneas y ensambles la figura utilizando las pestañas blancas como referencia. Diviértete con este regalo y presúmelo a tus amigos o en los comentarios.

¿Qué te parecen estos modelos?

INSTRUCCIONES

Los archivos deben de ser impresos en tamaño tabloide (doble carta) para que queden del tamaño adecuado. Las puedes llevar a cualquier Office Depot, Office Max o centro de impresión. Te sugiero usar cartulina opalina como papel para que tenga rigidez, la puedes pedir donde te lo impriman.

unnamed-1-1.jpg

Ya que tenemos el impreso necesitarás unas escuadras, exacto y te sugerimos una tabla de corte para que no dañes la superficie sobre la que cortes, en caso de no tener una puedes usar revistas viejas como soporte acolchonado para cortar.

unnamed-2-1.jpg

Utiliza las escuadras para apoyarte y que los cortes con el exacto te queden rectos. Ten cuidado de no llevarte las pestañas (están rellenas de color blanco).

unnamed-3.jpg

Una vez realizados todos los cortes deben quedar 2 piezas, la de la base y la del frente.

unnamed-4.jpg

Procedemos a realizar los dobleces para cada pieza. Ya que los pliegues estén listos, procedemos a armar primero la pieza del gabinete para que nuestro papercraft tenga rigidez para que sostenga todo el armado.

unnamed-5.jpg

Te recomendamos usar UHU porque es un pegamento transparente y disimula los errores o excesos de pegamento que puedas tener. Puedes usar un palillo (mondadientes) para remover los excesos de pegamento.

unnamed-6.jpg

Dale unas horas de secado y listo.

unnamed-7.jpg

¡Ya puedes comenzar tu propio Centro de Arcadias para tus figuras!

unnamed-8.jpg

Cualquier duda me puedes contactar en @kopke via Twitter. Espero que te agraden y te diviertas armándolos.

a Twitter. Espero que te agraden y te diviertas armándolos.

snk_papercraft_01-1.jpgsnk_papercraft_02.jpgsnk_papercraft_03.jpg

MANUEL GARCÍA
Diseñador Gráfico e Ilustrador. http://themkopkegraphco.com/
Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Game of the day: A very good platformer for the #NeoGeo, SpinMaster/Miracle Adventure (1993). Like this one a lot. #arcade #retrogaming

Cz5V3jBXUAAuExj.jpg
Cz5V4eQXUAAz9AW.jpg
Cz5WIyRXAAA-Wcp.jpg
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Here's my Christmas purchases for 2016 that I did for my Neo-Geo AES collection.

From videogamessource off Ebay.

Magician Lord Loose (ENG)

Riding Hero Loose (ENG)

Blue's Journey Loose (ENG)

The Super Spy Loose (ENG)

From hit-japan off Ebay

Samurai Spirits 2 Loose (JPN)

Fire Suplex Loose (JPN)

Art of Fighting 2 Loose (JPN)

Fatal Fury 2 Loose (JPN)

World Heroes 2 Loose (JPN)

From retro_saikou of Ebay

2 Working Neo-Geo AES units

Serial #99780

Serial #109910

From Atariage member Chris Leach (Thank you Chris)

Crossed Swords CIB with manual (ENG)

Top Players Golf CIB with Manual (ENG)

From Roger Cantor

Reprint Neo Geo Rental Banner in Japanese featuring G-Mantle

My Neo-Geo AES Purchases for Christmas. Enjoy!

Cz52z5sUsAAf11z.jpg

Cz521f4VQAAIpcN.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 8

Anthony you got lots of games for Christmas. What do you do with the extra consoles?

Thanks Evan,

I'm trying to start a loose AES collection this time with commons and uncommons. As for the consoles, I usually keep them in my collection. So far I have 6 AES units

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Anthony's ultimate plan is to voltron those AES units together into a Super AES.

Hahahaha :lolblue: Not a bad idea Chaos! :thumbsup:

In the meanwhile, I'll be on the look outfor a Crossed Swords for the AES for you. When I do, I'll forward you to it to help you be on your way owning it for your collection bro.

Thank you again.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hahahaha :lolblue: Not a bad idea Chaos! :thumbsup:

In the meanwhile, I'll be on the look outfor a Crossed Swords for the AES for you. When I do, I'll forward you to it to help you be on your way owning it for your collection bro.

Thank you again.

Anthony..

There's a couple on eBay right now for around $190, but I know it was only a month or two ago when I saw it going for a bit lower. I figured with the AES SD card coming around, there might be a few people not really caring to keep ahold of their AES carts, so it might be a good time to keep an eye out for any low to mid-range AES titles.

• Like 1

There's a couple on eBay right now for around $190, but I know it was only a month or two ago when I saw it going for a bit lower. I figured with the AES SD card coming around, there might be a few people not really caring to keep ahold of their AES carts, so it might be a good time to keep an eye out for any low to mid-range AES titles.

100% agree with you Chaos.

As a mater of fact, Chris Leach is going to do the same thing here when he receives his and post the remaining AES titles in his collection up on the thread to sell as well.. So guys like us can have the opportunity.

This will be a great time to collect for the AES and MVS, with NeoSD and Darksoft's Multicart coming along, we can finally see a break on both markets.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Also, I decided to dive into those clamshell cases for my AES boxes, I went with these, they look like they're decent enough:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232177106714?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Since I recently dropped the most cash I've ever put out on a single game, (as long as Rockband for the 360 doesn't count with it's guitar & drum set, lol) I figured an extra 2 to 3 bucks for shells on each game isn't a bad deal.

• Like 1

Also, I decided to dive into those clamshell cases for my AES boxes, I went with these, they look like they're decent enough:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232177106714?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Since I recently dropped the most cash I've ever put out on a single game, (as long as Rockband for the 360 doesn't count with it's guitar & drum set, lol) I figured an extra 2 to 3 bucks for shells on each game isn't a bad deal.

That's actually a good investment Chaos. :thumbsup:

In the long run you're going to protect your games from the elements of life. By doing this, it will help preserve the games and boxes to secure its longevity as long as you wish it to be.

Well done bro!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Only the first 5 #neogeo titles released in plastic cases had this text on the box spine 超ド級レンタルゲーム『ネオジオ』Choudokyuu Rental Game NeoGeo #SNK

Cz5fH9wXAAAHkp2.jpg
Cz5fLF_WEAAX0uz.jpg
Cz5fM1lWEAEGhlR.jpg
0 replies4 retweets10 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from Alex at AusRetroGamer. He like the Neo-Geo Christmas goodies that I purchased this year as well.

We love @Fdurso224Durso's NEO・GEO AES Xmas pickups! We can't stop staring! #NeoGeo #retrogamer

Cz7Xn7iUQAAM5He.jpg
Cz7XpuVUoAAKeaJ.jpg
0 replies3 retweets4 likes
Retweeted
Liked

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Here's my Christmas purchases for 2016 that I did for my Neo-Geo AES collection.

From videogamessource off Ebay.

Magician Lord Loose (ENG)

Riding Hero Loose (ENG)

Blue's Journey Loose (ENG)

The Super Spy Loose (ENG)

From hit-japan off Ebay

Samurai Spirits 2 Loose (JPN)

Fire Suplex Loose (JPN)

Art of Fighting 2 Loose (JPN)

Fatal Fury 2 Loose (JPN)

World Heroes 2 Loose (JPN)

From retro_saikou of Ebay

2 Working Neo-Geo AES units

Serial #99780

Serial #109910

From Atariage member Chris Leach (Thank you Chris)

Crossed Swords CIB with manual (ENG)

Top Players Golf CIB with Manual (ENG)

From Roger Cantor

Reprint Neo Geo Rental Banner in Japanese featuring G-Mantle

My Neo-Geo AES Purchases for Christmas. Enjoy!

Cz52z5sUsAAf11z.jpg

Cz521f4VQAAIpcN.jpg

Anthony...

NICE!!!! Great Pick Ups, Anthony! Your collection is just so impressive! Not many people can say they have a NEO-GEO collection as big as yours and this is just a fraction of it! Amazing. Keep up the collecting, mate! :)

• Like 2

NICE!!!! Great Pick Ups, Anthony! Your collection is just so impressive! Not many people can say they have a NEO-GEO collection as big as yours and this is just a fraction of it! Amazing. Keep up the collecting, mate! :)

Thank you Byron. :thumbsup: :)

Always a pleasure to to have you on the Neo-Geo thread my good man. Kep up the excellent work that you usually do. We look forward on seing your latest content on the thread. :)

Anthony...