IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

To continue my #Boots4Lyfe trend, I've picked up an ebay lot with an MV1C motherboard (in case I need it to fix the Omega) which came with "SVC Chaos Plus" boot which puts the bonus characters right in the character select screen where they belong.

I swear I don't really like bootleg carts that much--it's just how things are working out this time around. Sometimes boots are better.

8KB3O1Um.jpg

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

To continue my #Boots4Lyfe trend, I've picked up an ebay lot with an MV1C motherboard (in case I need it to fix the Omega) which came with "SVC Chaos Plus" boot which puts the bonus characters right in the character select screen where they belong.

I swear I don't really like bootleg carts that much--it's just how things are working out this time around. Sometimes boots are better.

Looks good Reaper.

I've starting to notice as of late the quality of boots are really improving. Its getting to the point that its difficult to distinguish the unofficial to the official versions. But I have to admit. a good handful of them are pretty good to leave me impressed.

On a side note, I wish some of these Ebay sellers have a little more decency when selling their merchandise. Those Japanese AES carts that I receive from Japan in the pics were having a rough time booting onto the system, and when they did it was either glitching or sound scratching. After close examination, the pins were unbelievably filthily! I truly believed that they were at least 20+ years of buildup of grime and dust partials in them that I had to spend 45 minutes cleaning them.

The good news is that those carts are working and really see the pins look shiny and clean now . But I swear, please go the extra distant and concentrate on the practicing of good cartridge hygienics. :-D

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

KOF Universe les presenta la cronología completa de Fatal Fury y Art Of Fighting (ver en pantalla completa) http://bit.ly/2du6RQs

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

KOF Universe them presents the chronology full of Fatal Fury and Art Of Fighting (see on screen full) http://bit.ly/2du6RQs

Cu8BQ-9VUAAKgyx.jpg
1 reply15 retweets25 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

User Actions
Follow
kh_EMKAD_bigger.jpgRobert N Jones@RNicholasJ

Finally got a good copy of KOF 97 on AES. I've always thought the box art on this edition was unparalleled. SNK artists were another level.

CugYXN6WAAE-gnW.jpg
CugYYOuW8AAb98N.jpg
CugYZPVWAAA-HSv.jpg
11:08 AM - 11 Oct 2016 from Bath, England
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Game of the day: A very good platformer for the #NeoGeo, SpinMaster/Miracle Adventure (1993). Like this one a lot. #arcade #retrogaming

Cz5V3jBXUAAuExj.jpg
Cz5V4eQXUAAz9AW.jpg
Cz5WIyRXAAA-Wcp.jpg
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Miracle Adventure looks interesting.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: DLC Costume “ATHENA (KOF ’98 ver.) ”is coming out soon!  #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C0AMGZWUoAAPP01.jpg
0 replies23 retweets38 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: DLC Costume “ATHENA (KOF ’98 ver.) ”is coming out soon!  #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C0AKR5TUsAEDxx0.jpg
0 replies26 retweets34 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF NEOGEO's SOUNDTRACKは微妙…単品でも94〜2003持ってるし、入ってない曲もあるしで個人的にはただのコレクターズアイテムだな!

CHVcGbmUwAAknEi.jpg
2 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. NeoGeo Viewpoint private soundtrack list ビューポイント完成記念サントラカセットは開発基板録音の他、サイトロン盤とは別バージョンと未収録の2曲が収録。 #vpstg

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

NeoGeo Viewpoint private soundtrack list view point finished anniversary soundtrack cassette is other development board recording and cyclone machines different versions and previously unreleased on 2 songs. #vpstg

BvpD6OECEAA4Qsi.jpg
    1 reply18 retweets16 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  2. NeoGeo Viewpoint Soundtrack (private music casette) ビューポイント完成後、開発関係者等へ配布された基板録音。製作本数は20本程度。 #vpstg

NeoGeo Viewpoint Soundtrack (private music casette) following the completion of the view point to development officials delivered Board recording. The production number is 20 degrees. #vpstg

BvoIiKsCQAA-Wo9.jpg
    0 replies9 retweets8 likes
    Retweet
    Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hey guys,

Here's my Christmas purchases for 2016 that I did for my Neo-Geo AES collection.

From videogamessource off Ebay.

Magician Lord Loose (ENG)

Riding Hero Loose (ENG)

Blue's Journey Loose (ENG)

The Super Spy Loose (ENG)

From hit-japan off Ebay

Samurai Spirits 2 Loose (JPN)

Fire Suplex Loose (JPN)

Art of Fighting 2 Loose (JPN)

Fatal Fury 2 Loose (JPN)

World Heroes 2 Loose (JPN)

From retro_saikou of Ebay

2 Working Neo-Geo AES units

Serial #99780

Serial #109910

From Atariage member Chris Leach (Thank you Chris)

Crossed Swords CIB with manual (ENG)

Top Players Golf CIB with Manual (ENG)

From Roger Cantor

Reprint Neo Geo Rental Banner in Japanese featuring G-Mantle

My Neo-Geo AES Purchases for Christmas. Enjoy!

Cz52z5sUsAAf11z.jpg

Cz521f4VQAAIpcN.jpg

Anthony...

That is one impressive collection! Hope you find time to play those too! ^_^

• Like 1

That is one impressive collection! Hope you find time to play those too! ^_^

Hey James,

Great to see you back bro! Thank you for the kind words! :)

I just played most of them and really glad that they're part of the collection. Always glad to see what you offer to the community and keep up the great work with your streams and videos.

Thank you as always mu good man. See you soon. :)

Anthony...

I'm thinking of buying a Jamma supergun is their any good tips on starting MVS system as i understand 1 slot as they basically follow the Jamma standard and Socketed Bios models are preferred for bios access

Also is their any major Neo Geo Scams outside the normal scams going on in the E-markets like ebay as i never dealt with arcade systems that i should watch for

I'm thinking of buying a Jamma supergun is their any good tips on starting MVS system as i understand 1 slot as they basically follow the Jamma standard and Socketed Bios models are preferred for bios access

Also is their any major Neo Geo Scams outside the normal scams going on in the E-markets like ebay as i never dealt with arcade systems that i should watch for

Scams? Just watch out for bootleg cartridges. When you buy a cart, just open it up and check the boards against verified authentic ones. Boots are usually quite obvious. Sometimes they play just fine, but you don't want to drop 100+ on a cartrige and find out it's a boot after a few months.

• Like 1

Scams? Just watch out for bootleg cartridges. When you buy a cart, just open it up and check the boards against verified authentic ones. Boots are usually quite obvious. Sometimes they play just fine, but you don't want to drop 100+ on a cartrige and find out it's a boot after a few months.

Good point Justin,

I use to have a supergun myself before it broke down. My concern is trying to find one that can withstand the test of time. I've heard that some tend to break down because of the building process. But then again, many have their original superguns that lasted longer than expected. Mine lasted for a few years before it broke down. I sold it to someone else and still trying to get another one!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

PS4「アケアカNEOGEO ASO II ~ラストガーディアン~」の配信日が12月26日に決定しました!本作は1991年にSNKから発売されたシューティングゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/asoii.htm

PS4 "ACEA CA NEOGEO ASO II-last guardian-" the delivery date was decided to 12/26! This is shooter games from SNK was released in 1991. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/asoii.htm

C0CAin9UQAA9N5_.jpg
1 reply104 retweets67 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with the Golden Age Gamer (Duncan) doing another great video for us. Here, we see him showing us his up-to-date MVS and Jamma collection.

From the description,

"As I haven't done a proper collection video since I started this channel, and a lot has changed since then, I thought it'd be a good time to give you guys a tour of my collection as it currently stands. Hope you enjoy!

Check out YouTuber of the month over on Novabug's channel here, and vote for me if you're feeling nice! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln0IBu7mKo

Anthony...