IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back again with felow Neo-Geo contributor and Atariage member Chris (GagetUK) doing another fun and exciting fun for us to watch. Let's see him build an arcade stick shall we? :)

From the description,

"A short video showing how not to build an arcade stick ;) Thanks to Segasocks for the fantastic wooden case."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with Todd from Todd's Nerd Cave. Here we see the kind sir back in action with the NeoSD showing us the firmware updates for the flash cart. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Just received an updated firmware from the NEOSD folks and put together a video. I go over some of the fixes, new features and some flash time benchmarks of popular games."

Anthony...

Cools, I got a response back from NG:DEV when inquiring about Kraut Buster becoming available again, just to help confirm what's already been said in this thread:

"Hello,

yes it's likely that we will open pre orders again later this year.
We recommend to subscribe to our shop newsletter and follow us on
Facebook/Twitter."

• Like 1

I'm hoping they get that update up with the triple pack of DC games back online. The ebay garbage are trying to ask at least $50/ea for the games while NG's site is $80 for the trio of them.

Nice to see that the NeoSD team is attempting to lower those lousy load times. Mid tier games dropping off 12% in time and larger like KOF03 dropping 25%. Still though larger games taking 3+min just to load kind of sucks. I wonder what the deal is really as you throwing the game on the card in the first place doesn't take anywhere near that long in a computer. Mind you he said he had a cheap low class memory card, perhaps a class10 is far faster?

• Like 1

Cools, I got a response back from NG:DEV when inquiring about Kraut Buster becoming available again, just to help confirm what's already been said in this thread:

"Hello,

yes it's likely that we will open pre orders again later this year.

We recommend to subscribe to our shop newsletter and follow us on

Facebook/Twitter."

Awesome Chaos,

Better news to know. This is going to be awesome to have them do pre-orders to help everyone trying to get a copy. Glad I can help you out confirming the information for you as well.

Anthony... :)

I'm hoping they get that update up with the triple pack of DC games back online. The ebay garbage are trying to ask at least $50/ea for the games while NG's site is $80 for the trio of them.

Nice to see that the NeoSD team is attempting to lower those lousy load times. Mid tier games dropping off 12% in time and larger like KOF03 dropping 25%. Still though larger games taking 3+min just to load kind of sucks. I wonder what the deal is really as you throwing the game on the card in the first place doesn't take anywhere near that long in a computer. Mind you he said he had a cheap low class memory card, perhaps a class10 is far faster?

Hey Tanooki,

That's a pretty good deal that I was tempting to purchase the bundle back from NGDEVTEAM for a while now. I never owned any of the Dreamcast versions of their games before and was thinking of spending the cash on just for its great price. Once its back of for ordering, I'll certainly consider doing so.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi Everyone! This weekend my cousin and I played the surprisingly fun and crazy TOP HUNTER: RODDY & CATHY. We had a blast punching and kicking baddies! Here's the video and hope you guys like it!

from the Slushy Bandits

Thank you as always Alex and Evan. :)

Always glad to see your works. Were glad you both enjoyed Top Hunter and shared it with us. Great game and we hope to see more from you soon! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

A wonderfull collection of Viewpoint

Updated Viewpoint collection photo for 2017. Still my favorite #NeoGeo game. Thank you to @sizokmr & @view001sp1! #vpstg #ネオジオ #SNK

C1vCsR1UcAAexdt.jpg
0 replies1 retweet12 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Top Hunter like Spin Master are some really unique well made fun platformers for the system. On one you have a game with some Virtual Boy Wario Land mechanics of the foreground and background going on, but a more stretch armstrong like reach deal going beyond just using firepower and it works very well. And the other, of all things, weaponized yo yos with some solid stage and boss designs to keep it fresh. I'll get Top Hunter eventually, but I do have Spin Master I picked up in a lot early on and I do like it. Both though I do have on that 161in1 so it's not like I don't have access to that gem.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Swedish BeatBalls (Marus) doing another video for us to enjoy.

I would like to personally thank him for the shout out on helping him gain passion into the Neo-Geo. Glad your personally having enjoyment with the game bro.

Marus is also finding enjoyment with the Neo Geo Pocket Color. Let's see him in action with Pac-Man for the gem of a unit.

From the description,

"So, of to new ground! Thank to Charlie cat aka Anthony my interest to neo geo has really grown so this is basically a shout out video to Anthony asking for advice on the system and tips on games. I hope you enjoy the video!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_KAM8X4kro&t=7s

Anthony...

Hey Guys I have a question. Does anyone know what !ARCADE! releases are about? I have heard of them but do not know what they are.

Hey Evan,

Arcade releases are when new arcade titles that are/were scheduled to be available to the public. Unless it has another meaning by the !ARCADE! word, this is what I always remember reading about it like that.

Hope this helps! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Nos han entrado bastantes juegos de MVS estos días!! #neogeo

Translate from Spanish

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

Have entered us quite a few MVS games these days! #neogeo

C0DwGTPXcAApfae.jpg
1 reply2 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...