IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

全部売って新しい車を買おうかなw (勿論大嘘です!)

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

I wonder if buying a new car, selling all w (of course is a big lie! )

C2AXE44W8AEnNaI.jpg
0 replies3 retweets14 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Brook's PS4/PS3 to NEO•GEO Super Converter is finally here. All Pre-Orders ship this week - Orders yours today https://arcadeshock.com/collections/frontpage/products/brook-ps4-ps3-to-neo-geo-super-converter-usb-to-db15 #DB15

C2XWdXEVEAAv6eY.jpg
0 replies3 retweets3 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Heya all,

I know it's not the best quality image, but here's the additions to my AES library this January! = ) All are complete in box except Last Resort, also, love the flavor text on the back of the Last Resort box.

Whoa!!! :-o

You sure put me to shame Chaos! :-D

Congrats on acquiring that Crossed Swords title. I knew you were after that game for quite some time. Looks good! Would that be the particular one that I provided a link to the Ebay auction?

Glad that you have all these English titles bro, Really makes your collection even greater than it ever was. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us Chaos. Glad to have you as an active member on the thread doing what you do best and outdoing yourself as usual! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Heya Anthony, yeah, that was the only english Crossed Swords available for less than about 200 that also had a best offer, so I sent an offer and was countered with something I accepted. To be honest, it's the one I'm most excited about adding. = )

And I don't think it put anything you got to shame, that CIB Andro you got looks awesome. = )

• Like 1

Heya Anthony, yeah, that was the only english Crossed Swords available for less than about 200 that also had a best offer, so I sent an offer and was countered with something I accepted. To be honest, it's the one I'm most excited about adding. = )

And I don't think it put anything you got to shame, that CIB Andro you got looks awesome. = )

Hey Chaos,

Well, you know I like to think positive and be supportive as much as I could to others! :-D But you certainly did great for sure with these pickups! :thumbsup:

Glad it was from that seller. Maybe we can see you in action with a video regarding Crossed Swords in the future. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Well my advice to you, get what you can out of of CS1 first. Once I got a hold of my copy of CS2 I can't play the first anymore as it's boring. Just adding some simple mechanics the first lacked with jumps, dodges/evasion, 3 character types and other little tidbits it makes the first feel backwater.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

今まで買ってきた一番高いレトロゲーム。右から左。 でも、今考えても買ってよかったと思っていますw #ネオジオ

Top retro games have ever bought. That's right-to-left. But are we now think about w #ネオジオ

C2fLEYWWEAUsjnV.jpg
0 replies2 retweets9 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

今年最初に買ったソフト ネオジオROM版 幕末浪漫第二幕 月華の剣士 月華の剣士揃いました。

I bought the first year now have the soft Neo-Geo ROM version bakumatsu Roman gekka No. 2 Act fencer gekka no Kenshi.

C1jTwDtUQAAsr1Q.jpg
C1jTwDwUsAAJL90.jpg
C1jTwDsUQAAxxeT.jpg
0 replies1 retweet6 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...