IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey guys, it's been a bit, I've been pretty busy at work again. I thought I'd share the two recent additions to my AES though.

I know Legend of Success Joe usually gets the title of worst game on the Neo Geo, but, I think it's interesting and I'd like to get all the beat 'em ups for the 'Geo so I count this as one, it'll also likely be the only Japanese title I have. = )

17103370_1583134658383177_90337965334054

17098169_1583134708383172_88741957692818

• Like 1

Hey guys, it's been a bit, I've been pretty busy at work again. I thought I'd share the two recent additions to my AES though.

I know Legend of Success Joe usually gets the title of worst game on the Neo Geo, but, I think it's interesting and I'd like to get all the beat 'em ups for the 'Geo so I count this as one, it'll also likely be the only Japanese title I have. = )

Hey Chaos,

Oooh, Now you're purchasing the harder to come by goodies bro. Nice pickups with Legend of Success Joe and Galaxy Fight. Those make nice additions to your collections and worth sharing to the rest of us what they are worth. :)

Well done bro. :thumbsup:

Anthony...

Just got these guys the other day. Real Bout is a fantastic series. Haven't really tried thrash rally yet. Love collecting Neo Geo

Hey evile,

Nice job getting Real Bout Fatal Fury and Thrash Rally. Glad to see your AES collection is expanding and sharing it with us to see what you picked up.

Very nice to say the least! :)

Anthony...

17103370_1583134658383177_90337965334054

17098169_1583134708383172_88741957692818

I just got Joe, what a terrible game!!!!

• Like 2

Hi guys,

ChJyl0_WwAAm9xb.jpg
0 replies2 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Flashmasta isn't worth it. SAINT will have his card out from the looks of it within 60-90 days and it takes a microSD card so you're not limited to repeatedly reflashing the thing through a cable.

Also parts of my games to come showed up today, and tomorrow the other 2 should as well. On top of that a non-NeoGeo collectable early 80s gaming gem showed up complete in box no less too, wonder what that is? :D

• Like 1

Flashmasta isn't worth it. SAINT will have his card out from the looks of it within 60-90 days and it takes a microSD card so you're not limited to repeatedly reflashing the thing through a cable.

Also parts of my games to come showed up today, and tomorrow the other 2 should as well. On top of that a non-NeoGeo collectable early 80s gaming gem showed up complete in box no less too, wonder what that is? :D

Sounds interesting Tanooki. You caught my attention for sure :-D.

Anthony...

I've had Spin Master almost as long as my cabinet and it's fantastic, but no I don't agree about that as I think Top Hunter is excellent too and depth wise play reminds me of virtual boy Wario Land in ways. I wish I had a Super Dodgeball game at all, but a kit would be insane given the damn cart goes for $300. :( I hate relying on the 161in1 for that.

I had that sonic game as a pack-in with a silver NGPC back in the day. It's like a screwy but good conversion of game gear Sonic 2 in a lot of good ways as it's pretty fun.

I got my Super Dodgeball kit (non matching serials and the sticker is missing) for $30 last year.

About Top Hunter: your opinion does not really surprise me since you play the MVS version, which is shorter. The AES version is slightly different: it has more levels (13 instead of 9) and is more repetitive.

• Like 1

I got my Super Dodgeball kit (non matching serials and the sticker is missing) for $30 last year.

About Top Hunter: your opinion does not really surprise me since you play the MVS version, which is shorter. The AES version is slightly different: it has more levels (13 instead of 9) and is more repetitive.

$30 dollars sounds like a steal to me Dave. Nice job. :) :thumbsup:

Anthony...