IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member James from The Analogarhythm Project doing what he does best. James did a great 4 hour+ video to celebrate the anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread. Lots of great material and discussion on this video that surely be to your liking. :)

Thank you James. Always a pleasure to see what you offer to the community. :)

From the Description,

"It's time for the Neo Geo special that we've been talking about for a while now. Grab some popcorn and watch us play some sweet arcade action...90's style."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with DaBrute00 doing another grat video for us. Here we see him in action playing King of Fightersn'2002 to celebrate the 3rd year anniversary for the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com. Let's see what he has to offer guys. :)

From the description,

"WASSUP EVERYBODY and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!! Today I wanted to give a huge shout out to the folks at Atari Age!!!! Theyre awesome website turned three today!!! What better way to celebrate is there than to play an awesome game that started on the NEO-GEO but then moved to Dreamcast ITS TIME FOR KOF 2002!!! LETS DO THIS!!! Be sure to like comment and subscribe!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XW3tQ_v7CQ

Anthony...

Happy Birthday to the NEO-GEO Thread! As requested Anthony, here is my video on my NEO-GEO memories. Sorry I didn't have more time to do something better!

Excellent job on doing this video Mike. Thank you for participating on the 3rd anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread bro. Wow. $50 bucks for an AES unit. That's amazing. Judging by the back of it, it looks like its an American unit and looks in fine shape after replacing the shell.

Well done as always Mike. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224