IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

ive still got about 30 aes games for sale all boxed, most with instructions and i have two mvs aes conversion carts with cases and case art as well..

pm me if anyone is interested in adding neo geo to your collection

The Last Resort and King of the Monsters 2 I picked up from you are going towards more Jaguar / Turbografx stuff in a trade here soon, but, I can vouch for Chris and say I did purchase and receive AES games from him. = )

• Like 1

The Last Resort and King of the Monsters 2 I picked up from you are going towards more Jaguar / Turbografx stuff in a trade here soon, but, I can vouch for Chris and say I did purchase and receive AES games from him. = )

I agree Chaos. I purchased from Chrish and receive what I wanted from him. Great member in the community! :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 「リアルバウト餓狼伝説2」 | 1998 | ARC #neogeo #arcade #gamesfreezer

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 "real bout Garou densetsu 2" | 1998 | ARC #neogeo #arcade #gamesfreezer

CIJI1byUMAA4bAh.png
CIJI1h2VAAAj7He.png
CIJI1iPUMAASj7l.png
CIJI1foUsAADj0a.png
0 replies1 retweet2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C75FCBMVsAA8AYs.jpg
2 replies48 retweets100 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介!#KOF14 #KOFXIV

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: introducing the latest screenshot of KOF XIV! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

C75E5N9VwAA1bhZ.jpg
3 replies56 retweets58 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: Check out this gameplay video of the upcoming DLC character Vanessa! #KOFXIV #KOF14 https://business.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/videos/442742726068053/

C75d_YqVMAESYYV.jpg
3 replies44 retweets63 likes
Retweet
Liked

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: DLCキャラクター"ヴァネッサ"のプレイ動画を公開! #KOFXIV #KOF14 https://business.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/videos/442742726068053/

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: exposes the DLC characters "Vanessa" play videos! #KOFXIV #KOF14 https://business.facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/videos/442742726068053/

C75eXokVMAAcXHz.jpg
2 replies68 retweets57 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】KOFXIV Arcade Ver.ロケテスト版では、プレイ開始時に「全国対戦のみ」もしくは「店内対戦優先」をお選びいただけます。店内のプレイヤーと対戦したい場合は、「店内対戦優先」をお選びください。 お互いが店内対戦優先にしている場合、対戦になります。#KOF14

[Announcement] KOFXIV Arcade Ver. Roche test version, at the beginning only the "national game" or shop against first choice. If you want to play against players in-store shop play first? If each other in store against opponents. #KOF14

C7wuW5nVYAE91ca.jpg
C7wuW5lU8AEcdGm.jpg
0 replies77 retweets76 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

C77smRPWkAQ6SUp.jpg
2 replies41 retweets50 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

今日は良い物が届きました〜 合計3万円でした。 #ネオジオ #レトロ

Good stuff arrived today and was a total of 30000 yen. #ネオジオ #レトロ

C76wWwbXwAAHNg0.jpg
5 replies2 retweets19 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

figma KOF'98 UM 草薙京、八神庵が明日3/28のお昼頃から予約開始です。原点のクラシックスタイルでの立体化。是非よろしくお願いします。#figma #kof #kof98 #neogeo #mvs #aes

figma KOF ' 98 UM Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami tomorrow from noon on 3/28 is open for reservation now. Three-dimensional in the classic style of origin. Thank you very much. #figma #kof #kof98 #neogeo #mvs #aes

C77guKCVsAA9A-L.jpg
0 replies22 retweets12 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I just swung by to give a (sonewhat belated) Happy 3rd anniversary for the Neo-Geo thread! This has been one of the most consistent threads I have seen, with so many interesting posts regularly. There is clearly passionate community which has been cultivate due to the hard work of Anthony! Good work!

This is as good a place any to speak about my own personal experiences with Neo Geo. While I haven't played too much, I own a Neo Geo X, which has been fun so far. My favourite games for the system so far are Last Resort (a fun, brutal shooter with a creative shooting mechanic, rewarding clever movement), and Final Fight (which suprises me, as I generally don't play fighting games, but this one is colourful and responsive).

Here's to many more years of interesting Neo Geo content!

• Like 1

I just swung by to give a (sonewhat belated) Happy 3rd anniversary for the Neo-Geo thread! This has been one of the most consistent threads I have seen, with so many interesting posts regularly. There is clearly passionate community which has been cultivate due to the hard work of Anthony! Good work!

This is as good a place any to speak about my own personal experiences with Neo Geo. While I haven't played too much, I own a Neo Geo X, which has been fun so far. My favourite games for the system so far are Last Resort (a fun, brutal shooter with a creative shooting mechanic, rewarding clever movement), and Final Fight (which suprises me, as I generally don't play fighting games, but this one is colourful and responsive).

Here's to many more years of interesting Neo Geo content!

Thank you for the positive words for sure Rhys. :)

Congratulations on purchasing a Neo Geo X. We hope that you'll enjoy your unit to the fullest extend and would certainly be interested on seeing you in action playing Last Resort on your channel, while sharing it here with us on the Neo-Geo thread.

Keep up the great work you usually do for the community kind sir. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#NEOGEO World in Guarulhos, Brazil. Same logo but no NEOGEO games to be found #RetroGaming Source: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=783364

C73FcZrXQAINi69.jpg
1 reply23 retweets32 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

そういやNEOGEOジャージ!! 磁石とお揃い(?)だぁぁ1f606.png1f495.pngww でもこれ私の下もジャージだとニート感半端ないwwwwww

Oh NEOGEO Jersey! Magnets and matching (? ) Is AA wwwwww ww but this under my Jersey was not neat feeling odd

C7H12PFU0AEifK2.jpg
C7H13c4U4AAUIFF.jpg
0 replies0 retweets4 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...