IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

『餓狼伝説SPECIAL』がPS4/Nintendo Switch/Xbox Oneで7月13日に配信決定 http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/556/1556601/ #アケアカNEOGEOpic.twitter.com/y7dnn2dApW

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

"Fatal fury SPECIAL" in PS4/Nintendo Switch/Xbox One to 7/13 decision http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/556/1556601/ #アケアカNEOGEO

DEhQ64rXcAAmGcR.jpg
DEhQ74wXYAAcuaE.jpg
DEhQ8z7XoAA7YXN.jpg
DEhQ9prW0AIGans.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. PS4 / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO 餓狼伝説SPECIAL」の配信がスタートしました!本作は1993年にSNKから発売された名作格闘ゲームです。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/fatalfury_sp.htm pic.twitter.com/2h8NGzUWeR

Translate from Japanese

Delivery of the PS4/Xbox One and Nintendo Switch "ACEA CA NEOGEO fatal fury SPECIAL" has started! This film is a classic fighting games from the SNK was released in 1993. Take a look at and enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/fatalfury_sp.htm

DElXlu8VYAAsmS7.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Translate from Japanese

This... This fledgling gone as... _ People people people people _ > Ki - Ko - Doka - de STEAM < ¯ ^ Y ^ Y ^ Y ^ Y ^ Y ^ Y ^ Y ¯ https://www. amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B071KK75JP/ref=mp_s_a_1_9/355-1693295-1791432?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&qid=1499918418&sr=1-9&m=A2L29Y9K07W8YO&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

DElkZoVUMAA4yqF.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

と、いうわけで本日よりサマーセール開始っ٩(*´︶`*)۶1f389.png Amazon NEOGEO LandでKOFXIV STEAM EDITIONのキーコードカード35%off2728.png お世話になったあの人へのプレゼントプレゼント1f381.pngに最適1f495.pnghttps://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B071KK75JP/ref=mp_s_a_1_9/355-1693295-1791432?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&qid=1499918418&sr=1-9&m=A2L29Y9K07W8YO&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65 pic.twitter.com/ME7fuhYFjd

Translate from Japanese

Summer sale started today and it's not getting ٩ (* be) '*)۶ Amazon NEOGEO Land in KOFXIV STEAM EDITION key code card 35% off gifts gifts for those people who helped to best https://www. amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B071KK75JP/ref=mp_s_a_1_9/355-1693295-1791432?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&qid=1499918418&sr=1-9&m=A2L29Y9K07W8YO&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65

DElmf0BV0AAWzRi.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

SNK Teases "New Classic NEO GEO Project" To Be Revealed During EVO 2017

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/snk_teases_new_classic_neo_geo_project_to_be_revealed_during_evo_2017

900x.jpg

SNK's Neo Geo system is one of gaming's true legends, but since it was released the company has been through some real ups and downs. However, things are looking positive for the firm these days; it now has the financial backing of a huge Chinese conglomerate and has recently dropped the "Playmore" part of its name - a throwback to the bad old days when the company almost vanished forever.

2017 has seen a surge of interest in all things SNK and Neo Geo, with Hamster's range of ACA NEOGEO titles on Switch effectively turning Nintendo's console into a portable arcade unit. We've also got the official NEOGEO: A Visual History from Bitmap Books to look forward to - but that's not all. SNK has just announced that it will be lifting the lid on a "new classic Neo Geo project" at this year's EVO event.

Neo-geo_logo.png

What could this be? Are we talking about a new game here - most likely a fighting title, given the choice of event - or could it be a new system like the ill-fated Neo Geo X - but perhaps more in the style of the NES Classic Mini? Let us know your predictions by posting a comment below.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Anthony..

Im sure we can convince Albet, he'll come round if not we'll try bribery by way Alcohol, fast-food and money key things that work in most cases!

I tried ringing Console Passion and there phone number was dead, which is a bit of a downer but they seem active on Twitter so pray and hope there still around.

Ive got three things Id like done, my HomeCartConsole needs the sound thing sorted, Razzolas BIOS needs updating, mines at 2.0 and its at 3.3 now I think, and Id like a 'language' mod and BIOS fitted to my CDZ.

Ive emailed Raz as he fitted the BIOS originally in 2006 but he seems a bit, short with his replies. Prob has people daily chewing his ears off but yeah I did reach out to him but didn't seem to chuffed with having to answer me so thought Id move on. He did suggest Jammmer X as did my mate, nice dude but he's super busy too! :(

I tell ya, trying to find someone to give money to for work is hard! lol I thought It would be a lot easier!

As for the market place, didn't wanna sell anything but defiantly looking to buy complete CD games for either Japanese region or US, trying to get a whole US and Japanese set of CD games and anything and everything Pocket! :)

With NG-DEVTEAM Ant, did you just get in contact with them via the site?

Also when did you start this tread Ant?

MJ

Edited by mattyjjenkins
  • Like 1

Hi guys

I know MJ will like this. 8^)

Well looky what we have here #NeoGeo freak magazine featuring #RB2 in all its glory all I need now is to translatepic.twitter.com/9PprKT129H

C_jZ1tyXkAAR8lh.jpg
C_jZ1tzXcAAe_eh.jpg
C_jZ1voXcAAiH_Q.jpg
C_jZ1wvXoAA_qVx.jpg

Anthony..

HA, Oh my days, issue 5 from the 1st of May 1998, Just got this myself like a few days ago, the NeoGeoFreaks aren't cheap though there about a tena with out there monthly poster but Ive found that with there monthly posters in "minty condition" your looking at about £30! £30 for a magazine thats like 10 years old and has NO English in it is INSANE, but its that bloody, SNK/NeoGeo pulls It just sucks you in! You cant avoid it! MJ

post-61243-0-93474600-1499959224_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-09565600-1499959292_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-45053700-1499959347_thumb.jpeg

post-61243-0-55473600-1499959607_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow 12 posts past mine already, got scrolled off in a matter of hours. You really should relax the reposting as people can't share of converse easily. I could easily just start posting in the rest of the forum if this is just meant to be a rehashed news feed.

Sorry Tanooki, my bad... :(

MJ

Hi guys,

SNK Teases "New Classic NEO GEO Project" To Be Revealed During EVO 2017

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/snk_teases_new_classic_neo_geo_project_to_be_revealed_during_evo_2017

900x.jpg

SNK's Neo Geo system is one of gaming's true legends, but since it was released the company has been through some real ups and downs. However, things are looking positive for the firm these days; it now has the financial backing of a huge Chinese conglomerate and has recently dropped the "Playmore" part of its name - a throwback to the bad old days when the company almost vanished forever.

2017 has seen a surge of interest in all things SNK and Neo Geo, with Hamster's range of ACA NEOGEO titles on Switch effectively turning Nintendo's console into a portable arcade unit. We've also got the official NEOGEO: A Visual History from Bitmap Books to look forward to - but that's not all. SNK has just announced that it will be lifting the lid on a "new classic Neo Geo project" at this year's EVO event.

Neo-geo_logo.png

What could this be? Are we talking about a new game here - most likely a fighting title, given the choice of event - or could it be a new system like the ill-fated Neo Geo X - but perhaps more in the style of the NES Classic Mini? Let us know your predictions by posting a comment below.

Anthony..

A sad as it is at 34 but I tweet @SNKOfficial every other day or so begging for like one release a year on ROM-Cart, insisting that if they even pre-sold the releases so they could "manufacture close to just the right amount" therefore having no dead stock/money, it would sell, theres still huge demand for the classic consoles! Ive got everything crossed this is a new home cart and not just a Switch port as much as I love the Switch support! Got butterflies at the thought! :)

MJ

• Like 1

Sorry Tanooki, my bad... :(

MJ

What did you do? My problem is that you can't hold a conversation here easily at all with the endless poundings of twitter and elsewhere re-posts. Is this supposedly to be an official news fee thread with buried comments, or a real neo-geo area to discuss stuff. I mean I could start up another one called the Official Neo-Geo DISCUSSION thread. It's kind of hard to get help with problems like you are having, talk up favorite games, new finds, and other random fun nugget of info and so on. That's my problem. It's not personal, it's just getting in the way.

A sad as it is at 34 but I tweet @SNKOfficial every other day or so begging for like one release a year on ROM-Cart, insisting that if they even pre-sold the releases so they could "manufacture close to just the right amount" therefore having no dead stock/money, it would sell, theres still huge demand for the classic consoles! Ive got everything crossed this is a new home cart and not just a Switch port as much as I love the Switch support! Got butterflies at the thought! :)

MJ

I didn't see you already posted about this. A new neo geo game would be amazing. I'm excited to find out what it is!

• Like 2

What did you do? My problem is that you can't hold a conversation here easily at all with the endless poundings of twitter and elsewhere re-posts. Is this supposedly to be an official news fee thread with buried comments, or a real neo-geo area to discuss stuff. I mean I could start up another one called the Official Neo-Geo DISCUSSION thread. It's kind of hard to get help with problems like you are having, talk up favorite games, new finds, and other random fun nugget of info and so on. That's my problem. It's not personal, it's just getting in the way.

I understand what your saying, (I could defiantly do with some help on my hardware!) but Im guilty of posting quite a lot and frequently about 'stuff' and as a nooby don't wanna be treading on toes!

MJ

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.stoneagegamer.com/flash-carts/neogeo/cartridges/

Makes me want to start looking for an AES again :)

In the meantime my switch has allowed my to enjoy the library pretty well.

Cheers'

TT

Have in deed TT! It bloody awesome, Ive the complete CD, HomeCart, All region Neo Libary on one cart! Its AWESOM! StoneAgeGames are selling it in the US with there branding but original its a NeoSD item from neosd.com. There sooo good. Ive playing games that financially are way outta my league. Got a dodgy sound chip in my console but waiting and wanting that fixed asap!

MJ

IMG_4611.MOV

IMG_4615.mp4

• Like 1

post-61243-0-21760100-1499969986_thumb.jpg

post-61243-0-38576100-1499970003_thumb.jpg

Had to show everyone my super cool keyring, I no its a bit sad and 'childish' but for 8 quid I couldn't resist. An original 1994 SNK product, buzzing!

And everyone thats been helping me and recommending places that can fix my homecartconsole, I did some open heart surgery on the console and although is absolutely mint and almost dust free inside, I gave it a once over with an 'electronics maintenance kit' and... so far so good, it seems to be working with no sound problem what so ever! :)

Now, all I need is somebody to help me get the language and BIOS mod done for my CDZ. :/

MJ

• Like 1