IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Second KOF XIV gameplay with Najd/Mary/Oswald. Najd is a interesting new fighter, but I'm not a big fan of her attacks.

Hey NGCD,

Thank you again with another well made video with the second KOF XIV gameplay you did.

I'm telling ya kind sir, you should head off to EVO and try to win a 1st place trophy. We think you can do it. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. تم تصميم شخصية نجد من الشابة السعودية مشاعل البراك، الفائزة في مسابقة أفضل شخصية وساحة قتال. #مانجا_للإنتاجpic.twitter.com/2I0G2vKNxy

Translate from Arabic
    Translated from Arabic by Microsoft

A figure of the Saudi Arabian Youth, the winner of the best personal and Battlefield contest, was designed. #مانجا_للإنتاج

DavxKoyWsAEy9Fs.jpg

Hi guys,

1. ATHENA-アテナ-(ペガサスの翼ラベンダー) http://bit.ly/2qsG2lx pic.twitter.com/xujrJkPeKY

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Athena- -( Wings of Athena Pegasus Lavender) http://bit.ly/2qsG2lx

Dapyl_ZXcAE1ijF.jpg
    DapylxnX0AAemwC.jpg
    DapylyUXkAAdrW6.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. World's Hardest SNK(新日本企画ホワイト)” http://bit.ly/2G8goJx pic.twitter.com/2BZ9ztS5cZ

Translate from Japanese

The World's Hardest SNK (new Japan planning white) " http://bit.ly/2G8goJx

DZvSstPW4AAUw-X.jpg
    DZvSstqX0AE2vbT.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 1f3ae.png1f525.pngNEW1f525.png1f3ae.png 「THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95」 大好評を博したKOFシリーズの第二弾1f4a5.png ハードコアチョコレートは「'94」に続き「'95」のアパレル化も実現。 炎をテーマとし、漆黒のブラックボディに灼熱のオレンジプリントが炸裂! http://bit.ly/2vaxLrd pic.twitter.com/gHTdefru60

Translate from Japanese

NEW "The KING of Fighters ' 95" the second edition hardcore chocolate of the KOF series, which gained great popularity, continued to ' 94 ' and also realized the apparel of ' 95 '. The theme of the flame, a scorching orange print on the black body of the jet burst! http://bit.ly/2vaxLrd

DatmtAuW0AA3PR4.jpg
    DatmsulXUAAF1fX.jpg
    DatmsuuWAAECZ-E.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. [増刷しました~~!] 「SNK VS コアチョコ」! 初期SNKの看板タイトルと言えば「怒」! 「俺が生き残るためなら相棒でも倒す!」をキャッチフレーズに男汁全開でゲームセンターを熱くさせた名作中の名作だ! ネオジオ初期の名作「NAM-1975」と「ゲバラ」をカップリング! http://bit.ly/2G1h2HA pic.twitter.com/AzLb3K4CeT

Translate from Japanese

[Reprint ~~]! "SNK VS core chocolate"! Speaking of the title of the early SNK, "Anger"! I'll kill my partner if I want to survive. It is a masterpiece in the masterpiece that heated the game center in the catch phrase Full throttle man juice! Neo-Geo early masterpiece "NAM-1975" and "Guevara" coupling! http://bit.ly/2G1h2HA

DV149ynU8AUNlKr.jpg
    DV149xkVMAAUIm3.jpg
    DV1496vUMAAxEI8.jpg
    DV1491YV4AAOZV8.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Do they sell those Shirts to the US directly, just wondering since a lot of Japanese Shops don't do it do to differences in Law ,Culture and language

I'll contact them on Twitter for you enoofu to help answer your question. I'll let you know what they say. :)

Anthony..

Do they sell those Shirts to the US directly, just wondering since a lot of Japanese Shops don't do it do to differences in Law ,Culture and language

According to their website using Google translate, they do international orders even to North America! They also accept Paypal as well. But just to make sure, I asked them that question on their Twitter account enoofu. :)

Anthony..

http://core-choco.shop-pro.jp/?mode=sk#payment

h1.png?cmsp_timestamp=20150623015715

03-3360-2020 You

can also order on the phone!

Opening Hours: 13: 00-19: 00

About delivery and shipping fee Sagawa Kyubin 48710.gif?cmsp_timestamp=20171024183759

You can specify the delivery time of delivery.

In the morning, 12 o'clock to 14 o'clock, 14 o'clock to 16 o'clock, 16 o'clock to 18 o'clock, 18 o'clock to 20 o'clock, 19 o'clock to 21 o'clock, 18 am to 21:00 (there are times when you can not specify the time zone in some areas In

addition, you can also specify the desired delivery date and time.

Specifiable date is possible from 2 days to 7 days from the order date.

In addition, when requesting a desired date, please describe it in the remarks column.

It should be noted that the year-end and New Year holidays, such as the busy season, you might not be able to deliver on time zone of choice by the delivery situation. Please acknowledge it beforehand.

<Shipping fee> * From July 1, 2017

Hokkaido area: 990 yen

Northern Tohoku area (Aomori, Akita, Iwate): 720 yen

South Tohoku area (Miyagi / Yamagata / Fukushima): 630 yen

Kanto area: 630 yen

Tokai, Shin- , Hokuriku area: 630 yen

Kansai area: 720 yen

Chinese area: 810 yen

Shikoku area: 900 yen

Kyushu area: 990 yen

Okinawa area: 1612 yen

Remote island · Some areas may take additional shipping fee.

★ The return fee will be borne by the customer if you can not accept the item. (I will carry out the return fee of billing Please note.)

★ our inventory management convenience, than the hard core chocolate Osaka store, there is a case to send the goods. Please acknowledge it beforehand.

Letter pack plus 48711.png?cmsp_timestamp=20171024183830

You can use it only if you purchase up to 2 T-shirts and it is not a size product that can not be packed in a special envelope.

It is uniform 510 yen. (From April 1, 2014)

★ In case of 3 or more sheets, or if you order items of size that can not be packed in a special envelope, we will change it to Sagawa Express. Please note.

★ Please note that you can not specify the day and time. (Please specify delivery method by Sagawa Express when you want to specify the day of the week · time.)

★ After the storage period (7 days), it will be sent back to us. Shipping fee for redelivery will be borne by the customer.

★ Because of our inventory management convenience, we may send items from hardcore chocolate Osaka store. Please acknowledge it beforehand.

EMS (international mail) 82208.gif?cmsp_timestamp=20180331160701

Asia (Asia)

To 1 piece of T -

shirts 1,400 YEN To 2 pieces of T - shirts 1,540 YEN

To 3 pieces of T - shirts 1,960 YEN

To 4 pieces of T - shirts 2,400 YEN

To 5 pieces of T - shirts 2, 700 YEN

To 6 pieces of T - shirts 3, 300 YEN

Oceania / North America / Central America / the Near and Middle East (North, Central America, Middle East, Oceania)

To 1 piece of T - shirt 2,000 YEN

To 2 pieces of T - shirts 2, 180 YEN

To 3 pieces of T-shirts 2,720 YEN

To 4 pieces of T-shirts 3,300 YEN

To 5 pieces of T-shirts 3,700 YEN

To 6 pieces of T-shirts 4,500 YEN

Europe (Europe)

To 1 piece of T-shirt 2,200 YEN

To 2 pieces of T-shirts 2,400 YEN

To 3 piece of T - shirts 3,000 YEN

To 4 pieces of T - shirts 3, 650 YEN

To 5 pieces of T - shirts 4, 100 YEN

To 6 pieces of T - shirts 5,000 YEN

South America / Africa

To 1 piece of T -shirt 2,400 YEN

To 2 pieces of T-shirts 2,740 YEN

To 3 pieces of T-shirts 3,760 YEN

To 4 pieces of T-shirts 4,900 YEN

To 5 pieces of T-shirts 5,700 YEN

To 6 pieces of T-shirts 7, 300 YEN

* It is not this limit in the case of the big size

■ How to order from overseas by Adam Koralik

It is wrong thigs, We added the postage :)

[DELIVERY]

JAPANESE POSTAL SERVICE (EMS)?

★ EMS (international mail) is a delivery method for overseas. Customers who wish to ship to the country, please select Sagawa Express or letter pack.

About payment method Credit settlement 120237.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20180301152221

card2.gifcard6.gifcard18.gifcard0.gifcard9.gif

VISA, Master, JCB, Diners, American Express credit cards are available. We support lump sum payment, revolving payment (3 times to 24 times). Convenience store settlement 661620.png?cmsp_timestamp=20170717102322

"Attention" "Attention" Convenience store settlement in Seven Eleven is not supported. "Attention" "Attention"

After completing the settlement of your order, the e-mail containing the "transfer number" etc. necessary for payment, arriving at the customer is sent. Based on those payment information, you can pay at the cashier after discovering payment slip and application ticket at the convenience store equipped terminal near you.

● Lawson, Ministop (Loppi), Circle K Sunkus (K Station), Seicomart (Club Station)

→ Payment receipt number sent by e-mail and telephone number when ordering, Payment is accepted.

● FamilyMart (Famiport)

→ You can pay at the cashier after discovering the application ticket at the special terminal with company code, order number sent by e-mail.

<Note>

The payment deadline of convenience store settlement is after 10 days of the date of accepting the order.

(Common to all convenience stores) If the deadline expires, you will not be able to pay, so the order will be invalid. If you want to purchase, you will need to order again. Amazon Login & Payment 726005.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20170215164211

If you select "Amazon Login & Payment", you do not need to enter complicated information such as customer's personal information, card information, shipping destination specification, etc. so that you can purchase it at Amazon, You can specify and settle shipping destinations by using the address of the addressee and credit card information. (Please check Amazon's site regarding Amazon account management, Amazon payment fee, etc.)

Rakuten pay (online payment) 756752.png?cmsp_timestamp=20170808100917

Rakuten pay (online payment) is a service that Rakuten members can do online payment with your Rakuten member ID and password at Rakuten online shop other than Rakuten. It is a settlement method that allows you to make settlement using credit card information registered for Rakuten member ID and acquire and use "Rakuten Super Point" at the time of settlement.

Regarding Rakuten points use,

please confirm by automatic delivery mail sent from Rakuten , or Rakuten Pei usage history. Smartphone carrier payment 557550.png?cmsp_timestamp=20170717101522

"Attention" "Attention" smart phone carrier settlement at DoCoMo is not supported. "Attention" "Warning" You can

pay the purchase price of the product from au / SoftBank smartphone, PC collectively with mobile phone usage fee. * It is an easy settlement method simply by entering a 4-digit PIN on each carrier screen.

※ Attention ※ In the event that the settlement becomes an error due to any contract due to the contract with each customer you use, we apologize that we will send the item by cash on delivery of Sagawa Express Please give me. PayPal 586219.png?cmsp_timestamp=20160407102129

PayPal settlement can be used, which does not require input of credit card etc. Separately, your PayPal account is required.

【What is Paypal? 】 It is a convenient [digital digit] on the Internet. If credit card information is registered in PayPal, settlement is completed only by ID and password. You can pay more securely without informing shops about important card information. Opening Paypal account is simple because you only need to select PayPal and enter necessary items by payment method.

※ Note ※ Please note that if PayPal is an error or if PayPal payment is not done by the customer, we are sorry to inform you of the item by cash on delivery of Sagawa Express. Sagawa Express: cash on delivery 72003.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20170808100917

It is a method of paying delivery fee to the delivery fee when you arrive.

In addition to shipping fee, cash on delivery fee will be added.

The cash on delivery commission is as follows.

¥ 324 yen (tax included) in

cash on delivery amount of 10,000 yen or less

· 432 yen (tax included) in cash on delivery amount of 30,000 yen or less

· 648 yen (including tax) with cash on delivery amount of 100,000 yen or less · cash on delivery amount 300,000 yen or less 1080 yen (including tax)

★ Please note that we will charge a return shipping fee and COD fee to customers in case of long-term absence, unknown address etc. returned. ★ Mitsubishi UFJ Bank: Transfer 72004.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20180401080028

The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.

Dispatch of goods will be after confirmation of payment.

Mizuho Bank: Transfer 314533.gif?cmsp_timestamp=20170808100917

Rakuten Bank: Transfer 85120.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20160407110333

About return Return deadline · Please contact me by e-mail within 7 days after goods arrival.

· Returned goods after wearing, exchange can not be in principle.

· It may be seen as a different color and texture depending on the individual environment such as the monitor you are using.

Return shipping fee · In the case where there is my mistake in the product of delivery or in case of defective goods it is possible to return with our shipping fee burden.

· Returned goods after wearing, exchange is not possible.

· After shipping the product, if you would like us to refund the price, the shipping fee of the product will be borne by the customer, please note on your note beforehand.

Defective item · Please contact us via email ( order@core-choco.com ) or contact form . We will correspond at the carriage our burden.

Notation based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law A distributor Hardcore chocolate limited company Operation supervisor name Muneya Muneaka Postal code 164-0003 Street address Tokyo Metropolitan Nakano-ku Higashinakano 1-54-7 Tajima Building 2F Explanation of charge other than product price · Bank transfer fee

· Cash on delivery commission

· Various settlement fee

· Shipping fee (fee will be changed for each destination)

· Some areas (remote island etc) will cost extra shipping fee. Application validity period · 14 days from the date of order confirmation email sent. (Except for sale by reservation) After that, we will automatically cancel it excluding certain reasons. Please note that we will not contact you about canceling your order. In addition, we will ship the reserved items within 2 weeks at the shortest, up to 1 month. Sales volume · In case of limited number, it is described in item details. (It is subject to change without notice.) Delivery time · In the case of bank transfer, we will ship within 4 days after payment is confirmed.

· In the case of cash on delivery, we will ship within 4 days after order confirmation email transmission date.

· In the case of other settlement, we will ship within 4 days after payment is confirmed.

· Please understand beforehand that shipment may be delayed, such as busy season, year-end and New Year holidays, about arrangement of delivery.

· Even if you wish to specify the delivery date, delivery times may be delayed due to the convenience of the delivery company. Please note.

· If inventory can not be secured, we may not be able to send the shipping time of your choice. Please note.

Payment method - Bank transfer (Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Mizuho Bank, Rakuten Bank)

- Price exchange (Sagawa Express)

- Credit card transaction (VISA, Master, JCB, Diners , American Express)

Convenience settlement (Lawson, FamilyMart, MINISTOP, Circle K Thanks, Seicomart)

· Amazon Login & payment settlement

· Rakuten pay (online payment)

· Smartphone settlement (au simple settlement / SoftBank collective payment)

· PayPal settlement

Payment deadline · After the date of order confirmation e-mail, within 14 days in principle.

Qualification / License · Privacy policy

http://core-choco.shop-pro.jp/?mode=privacy

Service name Hardcore chocolate

opening hours: 13: 00-19: 00 phone number 03-3360-2020 Public email address info@core-choco.com homepage address http://core-choco.com

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hey guys, here's myself as Terry Bogard smashing CD players to some Neo Geo music!

Hahaha. :lolblue:

Great job being Terry Board Dallas. I love watching this video. Believe me, I had some cheaply made electronic that I destroyed myself growing up as well. So times I wish I could do it all over again. But this time, I run them over with my car. :-D

Thank you as always Dallas. Keep it up my man. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 2018年4月28日よりコトブキヤ秋葉原館5Fで『SNK Golden Week Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA』が開催!貴重なポスター原画や先行販売品など、ファン必見のイベントです。GWはぜひコトブキヤ秋葉原館へ♪263a.png https://goo.gl/Jz1cMv #SNK #飢狼伝説 #KOF #コトブキヤ秋葉原館pic.twitter.com/Vo9GP6RAk7

Translate from Japanese

On April 28, 2018, at the Kotobukiya Akihabara Pavilion 5f, SNK Golden Week Limited Store in Kotobukiya is held! It is a must-see event such as a valuable poster original and a pre-sold product. GW is a ♪☺️ to https://goo.gl/Jz1cMv #SNK #飢狼伝説 #KOF #コトブキヤ秋葉原館 the Kotobukiya Akihabara Pavilion

Da3Z-0GVAAIBHmG.jpg
    Da3aAr-U0AAisXY.jpg
    Da3Y6MrUwAAGWRT.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 2018年4月28日(土)からコトブキヤ秋葉原館5Fで開催するイベント『SNK Golden Week Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA』の先行販売商品『SNKヒロインズ アクリルスマホスタンド(全6種)』をご紹介!http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p … #SNK #KOF #コトブキヤ #GWpic.twitter.com/Lk9IFn0htH

Translate from Japanese

From Saturday, April 28, 2018 to the event held at the Kotobukiya Akihabara Pavilion 5f, "SNK Golden Week Limited Store in Kotobukiya", "SNK heroines Acrylsmahostand (all six species)" Introduce you! ... http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p #SNK #KOF #コトブキヤ #GW

Da32LaFV4AIGKYj.jpg
    Da32LaAVMAAZgNJ.jpg
    Da32LajVAAMKaGS.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '99 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One! It's a fighting game released by SNK in 1999. Enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/xboxone/kof99.htm pic.twitter.com/OHzb88VWyL

Da2EquNUQAA0ylX.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO SAMURAI SHODOWN III is now available on Nintendo Switch! It's a fighting game released by SNK in 1995. You can now fill your Rage Gauge, as well as block attacks mid-air. http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/samurai3.htm pic.twitter.com/98dgHeJPiR

Da2FSngVQAAYw2k.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO Gururin is now available on PS4,Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! Gururin is an action-puzzle game released in 1994 by FACE. Enjoy a puzzle game the likes of which you've never seen before while rotating the Magic Troupe "Gururin"! http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/gururin.htm pic.twitter.com/FEVlMAUGCj

Da2GeDUUMAA4IsI.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Orions Angels with the update of his Neo-Geo bezels for MAME. Let's take a look shall we?

From the description,

" These Neo-Geo Arcade Bezels were made by me and tested on Windows 10 with MameUI running at 1920x1080."

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1