IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 4/23、北京で開催されたTencent社の「UP2018」大会にSNK代表取締役会長の葛志輝が登壇し、和風アクションモバイルゲーム『侍魂:朧月伝説』を発表。本作はSNKが許諾しLedo社が開発、Tencent社が独占配信します。※中国大陸先行配信 #SNK #サムスピ https://youtu.be/fr3ylZuD0U4 https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000099.000028651.html pic.twitter.com/b5s7gQAbgZ

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

4/23, Tencent's "up2018" tournament held in Beijing, the Chairman of SNK's representative director, GE Zhi-hui, announced the Japanese-style action mobile game "Samurai Spirit: Rougetsu legend". This work is developed by SNK licensed by Ledo, and Tencent is exclusive to the company. ※ pre-delivery of mainland China https://youtu.be/fr3ylZuD0U4 https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000099.000028651.html #ttps://t.co/5yAhmKVnsA #ttps://t.co/GuFPdd5TJz

DbmGRNhVMAAqDKr.jpg
  2. On April 23rd, Zhihui GE, the Chairman of SNK attended the tournament UP2018 run by Tencent and announced new Japanese style action mobile app game (侍魂:朧月伝説). Ledo will develop this licensed by SNK and Tencent will release. *Prior release in China https://youtu.be/fr3ylZuD0U4 pic.twitter.com/VhzrFAotBr

DbmSmk7U8AIJ_24.jpg

Anthony

Hey all,

My newest NEO review is of POP 'N BOUNCE, also known as GAPPORIN. It's a cutesy basic ARKANOID clone with some similar power ups released from breaking blocks. The "blocks" are actually cutesy animals-- pigs, kittens, squids, octopii, etc. One cool addition is the ability to make the game a hell of a lot easier by lighting up ATTACK at the top. My Flashback series continues with this review-- I look back at events and such of the year the game came out, so this is 1997. Titanic, Weapons of Mass Destruction, South Park, Bill Clinton, Princess Diana and more are looked back upon. Enjoy this time capsule!

• Like 1

Hey guys! I recently got this Windjammers game on ps4 and I've been addicted. Always wanted to play on MVS, but havnt been able to afford it. Where do you guys buy your mvs games? I would love to find a kit for a decent price.

Hey Red,

Glad to see you back bro. :)

Nice looking setup and presentation on your Windjammers and game room background. Looks cool for sure. Thinking of making a video regarding with Matt in the near future?

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Here's the new trailer for the new Samurai Shodown mobile title.

From the description,

"Japanese action mobile game "Samurai: Rougetsu Legend" Trailer"

Anthony...

Im really disappointed its a mobile game. I would really love a real new Samurai Shodown with 2D gameplay and 3D visual like KOF XIV. Maybe someday...

• Like 2

Hey Red,

Glad to see you back bro. :)

Nice looking setup and presentation on your Windjammers and game room background. Looks cool for sure. Thinking of making a video regarding with Matt in the near future?

Anthony..

For sure man. I am obsessed with this game and I already told Matt about it. We honestly have no time to record, but I will make sure we find time to squeeze this one in lol. Also I know you're not on Instagram, but all of my posts there look like this so of anyone wants to follow me I'm @chip_damage_red!

• Like 1

For sure man. I am obsessed with this game and I already told Matt about it. We honestly have no time to record, but I will make sure we find time to squeeze this one in lol. Also I know you're not on Instagram, but all of my posts there look like this so of anyone wants to follow me I'm @chip_damage_red!

Hahaha. Sounds good Red. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can see you and Matt duke it out on who's the better Windjammer. Sounds good that your on Instagram. I haven't been on there for awhile. But have to se what's new on your postings on there. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Im really disappointed its a mobile game. I would really love a real new Samurai Shodown with 2D gameplay and 3D visual like KOF XIV. Maybe someday...

Same here NGCD. Maybe in the future it will be depending on the success on this one. Hopefully it will be. :)

Anthony..

really really want to turn this into a console lol

but it uses to much power for my super gun to run it

and its soooooooo biiiggggggg lol

my current mv1c setup works but its a pia to install the unibios

took me 5 mins to install the unibios on this big boy

post-63035-0-24192600-1524692338_thumb.jpg

post-63035-0-60140100-1524692351_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 1

really really want to turn this into a console lol

but it uses to much power for my super gun to run it

and its soooooooo biiiggggggg lol

my current mv1c setup works but its a pia to install the unibios

took me 5 mins to install the unibios on this big boy

Whoa! That does look good Disc. I like it. :thumbsup:

I always wanted a 6-slot unit to have in my pad. Still do if I just have the room for it. Maybe a consolized 6 slot version would be better suited instead. :)

Thank you for stopping by and sharing this with us Disc. Looks really good. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Well it's taken a few months to properly test but the new SMD 2 channel #NeoGeo #MVS audio board is now available on oshpark. This combines the 3 channel audio into 2 channels for consolization and provides line level output. Free for everyone, enjoy. https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/asnR4iKo pic.twitter.com/v9FDxBwtCs

DboqRIIWsAAtYN2.png
    DboqRUKWkAExs75.jpg
    DboqRubXcAEQOg3.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 『アケアカNEOGEO ゴーストパイロット』がSwitch、PS4、Xbox Oneで4月26日に配信決定 https://www.famitsu.com/news/201804/25156360.html pic.twitter.com/b8FrmmiEpb

Translate from Japanese

"Akeaka NeoGeo Ghost Pilot" will be delivered on April 26 on switch, PS4, Xbox One https://www. famitsu.com/news/201804/25156360.html

Dbnsef7W4AArYWK.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO GHOST PILOTS Achievement List Revealed

ACA NEOGEO GHOST PILOTS Achievement List Revealed
By Rich Stone, just now
We have just picked up the achievement list for ACA NEOGEO GHOST PILOTS, which is developed and published by HAMSTER Corporation.

GHOST PILOTS is a shooting game released by SNK in 1991. The hero flies an old-fashioned seaplane in order to fight the two powerful nations invading their own country. Alongside giant military weapons, a mysterious combat unit arrives and makes for an intense battle.
You can find guides to unlocking these achievements as soon as we have them on the ACA NEOGEO GHOST PILOTS Achievements page.
080168.jpg

There are 12 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore, none of which are secret:

Name Description Gamerscore

CARAVAN MODE 80,000 points CARAVAN MODE The score won 80,000 points. 80

CARAVAN MODE 40,000 points CARAVAN MODE The score won 40,000 points. 80

Record score In ORIGINAL MODE your score will be posted to the online rankings. 80

Mark high score High score has been updated. 80

Score 1,000,000 points The score won 1,000,000 points. 80

Score 1,500,000 points The score won 1,500,000 points. 80

Score 2,000,000 points The score won 2,000,000 points. 80

HI SCORE Player The score has been posted to the online rankings in the "HI SCORE MODE". 80

HI SCORE MODE 100,000 points HI SCORE MODE The score won 100,000 points. 80

HI SCORE MODE 200,000 points HI SCORE MODE The score won 200,000 points. 80

HI SCORE MODE 400,000 points HI SCORE MODE The score won 400,000 points. 100

CARAVAN MODE 120,000 points CARAVAN MODE The score won 120,000 points. 100

2206462.png
social-icon-twitter.pngsocial-icon-google.png
Written by Rich Stone
Creator of TrueAchievements, TrueTrophies and TrueSteamAchievements. Writes site news and still finds time for the odd game here and there. Loves Racing games and Shooters, yet to be convinced that any RPG is worth the time investment!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Well it's taken a few months to properly test but the new SMD 2 channel #NeoGeo #MVS audio board is now available on oshpark. This combines the 3 channel audio into 2 channels for consolization and provides line level output. Free for everyone, enjoy. https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/asnR4iKo …pic.twitter.com/v9FDxBwtCs

DboqRIIWsAAtYN2.png
    DboqRUKWkAExs75.jpg
    DboqRubXcAEQOg3.jpg

Anthony...

Kinda curious what this does, as the language is kinda confusing especially since i was never into much audio stuff?

Hey guys,

1. PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch「アケアカNEOGEO ゴーストパイロット」の配信がスタート!本作は1991年にSNKから発売されたシューティングゲームです。水上戦闘機を強化し、特殊兵器を使用しながら、2大強国の侵攻から自国を守るために戦います。ぜひお楽しみください! http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/ghost_pilots.htm pic.twitter.com/zTvt6RRO7i

Translate from Japanese

Launch of the PS4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch "Akeaka neogeo Ghost Pilot"! This is a shooting game released from SNK in 1991. Strengthen your water fighter and fight to defend your country from the invasion of two great powers while using special weapons. Please enjoy! http://www. hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/ghost_pilots.htm

DbrbV6IU8AAsoN5.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Translate from Japanese

Katatema manga "Becoming Quest" Episode 47 posted! #SNK #KOFXIV #KOF14 #SNKヒロインズ http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page10.php #ttps://t.co/8YOjBUmMhC

DbrDWleVQAAiQGQ.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKオンラインショプ漫画】 第13話掲載です。 「京と庵のバイト物語」アーカイブ https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/parttimestories/ … …pic.twitter.com/5tzbSreeNZ

Translate from Japanese

[sNK Online Shop Manga] Episode 13 is published. "The story of the Kyoto and the Hermitage" Archive...... https://www. snk-onlineshop.com/parttimestories/

Dbnf2yhWkAA3A8W.jpg

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Back with Reggamer having some fun with Nightmare in the Dark. So Red got his cool pal Matt to play along as well. Enjoy. Thank you for the shoutout bro and the birthday to the anniversary guys. :)

From the description,

"After you watch this video, head on over to Atariage.com and check out The OFFICIAL Neo Geo Thread and say what's up to Anthony, who has all the Neo Geo info you could ever need. He's also a really cool guy! Woooow!

Welcome to Chip Damage! Home to the most captivating and genuine video game reviews and let's plays. The dynamic duo consits of Matt and Red, two gamers always on a quest for...for...the most...you know what...just watch."

Anthony..

• Like 1

Kinda curious what this does, as the language is kinda confusing especially since i was never into much audio stuff?

On some MVS boards there is no headphone jack or other means of getting stereo audio. When consolizing an MVS board generally the practice is to hook up stereo sound.

So on boards like the 1FZ, where there is no direct method of getting stereo sound, that's where this comes in. The 1FZ has 3 audio channels and none of them would want to be left out. So you can tap each of the 3 channels and feed them into this board.

The board will then combine all 3 channels into 2 channels. Now the other important part is that you never want to take the direct 12v driven audio lines and feed them into a SCART device. Doing so will fry the device.

So this board will also produce clean line level audio which is safe for 5v driven devices. Examples being the OSSC, Framemeister, or your actual TV speakers.

• Like 2

On some MVS boards there is no headphone jack or other means of getting stereo audio. When consolizing an MVS board generally the practice is to hook up stereo sound.

So on boards like the 1FZ, where there is no direct method of getting stereo sound, that's where this comes in. The 1FZ has 3 audio channels and none of them would want to be left out. So you can tap each of the 3 channels and feed them into this board.

The board will then combine all 3 channels into 2 channels. Now the other important part is that you never want to take the direct 12v driven audio lines and feed them into a SCART device. Doing so will fry the device.

So this board will also produce clean line level audio which is safe for 5v driven devices. Examples being the OSSC, Framemeister, or your actual TV speakers.

Sounds great Chris. I like to see you do something really amazing with the AES soon.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member and Neo-Geo community legend Razoola showing us his latest video that is exciting for sure. It's about the soon to be available Unibios 4.0 with the PICKnMIX coding done. Now please be advised a 181-in-1 cart is required. But of course, it's really impressive. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Another typical no talk all picture video from me (ghetto quality). PICKnMIX coding has finished (I hope) and what you see here is what to expect in the soon to be released Universe Bios v4.0.

PICKnMIX will work on MVS, MVS multislots and AES providing you have a good 161-in-1 multicart."

Anthony...