IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. And the winner of The Neo Geo World Tour Norway stop in The King of Fighters XIV is @White_Ashx @neogeoworldtour and @SNKPofficial thank you and we will see you at the Global Finals in Hong Kong in August! @VslashEsports @SNKAofficial @RSM_Norway @FRZ1Xpic.twitter.com/LtdWpTJ3oZ

DdATxt8X4AIN1Tl.jpg

Anthony...

I'm starting to get a little concerned for the Mini. Knowing how small it is going to be, that built in joystick/button combo is likely to be difficult to use comfortably. I had heard that there was going to be a joypad for player 2, possibly this one

neo-geo-pad.jpg

but there's nothing in the official info from SNK that I've seen.

Personally, I would like to see the joypad available and to be able to use it as the player 1 control.

• Like 1

I'm starting to get a little concerned for the Mini. Knowing how small it is going to be, that built in joystick/button combo is likely to be difficult to use comfortably. I had heard that there was going to be a joypad for player 2, possibly this one

Personally, I would like to see the joypad available and to be able to use it as the player 1 control.

Hey Kell,

Yeah, and the leaked info at the time said that a NGCD style black and a white controller was coming out. I would like to get the white version the most. Even before the NeoGeo Mini. :)

Thank you for stopping by to post. We're always glad you do. :)

Anthony..

neo-geo-pad.jpg

All I know reading their Japanese site is that it's not just for player 2, it has 2 external gamepad jacks for 1 and 2P support off the unit. Combined with HDMI output you can just shelve it and use it like a classic console on your TV. What fdurso said is what I saw too, re-using the NGCD style controllers which are pretty nice (used them some years ago before moving back here as a friend had the CD unit and a few games.) My concern right now is just the lack of info about the guts of it and performance. The outside I have no hard issue with to stop my enjoyment of something like that even if I wish it did look like the US cabinet.

• Like 1

I was playing some art of fighting and wanted to start a little contest. Post your high score with a picture of it and we can see who has the highest score at the end of the month. The settings are mvs difficulty one credit. I will start with my score.

post-47355-0-69892900-1526243011_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neo 64
  • Like 1

I was playing some art of fighting and wanted to start a little contest. Post your high score with a picture of it and we can see who has the highest score at the end of the month. The settings are mvs difficulty one credit. I will start with my score.

Not a bad Idea Evan. I'm all for it Now i have to pick a good game to start off. Maybe I'll do Art of Fighting like you did bro. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【THE KING OF FIGHTERS#プリンセスカフェ 大阪1号館】 #THE KING OF FIGHTERS プリンセスカフェにご来館頂きありがとうございました。 明日の営業時間は 11時~19時30分(ラストオーダー19時)となっております203c.png#プリカフェ pic.twitter.com/fpmm3dECvJpic.twitter.com/37xBJPlGHx

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

THE KING OF Fighters # Princess Cafe Osaka Bldg. 1 #THE Thank you for visiting the KING of Fighters Princess Cafe. The business hours for tomorrow are 11 am-7:30 pm (Last order 19:00) ‼️ #プリカフェ

DdEsFQwUQAAeF8b.jpg
    DdEsGEQUwAMuIme.jpg
    DdEsGzVVMAA_KAQ.jpg
    DdEsHqsUQAE0XnW.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ROUND4-2更新! 大門VSバイス! http://shonen-sirius.com/series/magapoke/kof-anb/ 次回は5/28(月)配信。ROUND1は全ページ無料公開中! #KOF #KOF_ANB #マガポケpic.twitter.com/xe6pYrbWu2

Translate Tweet

ROUND4-2 Update! Daimon vs Vice! http://shonen-sirius.com/series/magapoke/kof-anb/ the next time is 5/28 (Mon) delivery. Round1 is open to all pages free! #KOF #KOF_ANB #マガポケ

DbCjDeTU0AA08u0.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO SUPER SIDEKICKS 2 is now available on PS4,Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! It's a soccer game released in 1994 by SNK. Enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/supersidekicks2.htm pic.twitter.com/5givcXHD9K

DdAwz1XU0AAg_4G.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Neo Gunloc doing more for us to enjoy, while showing us his skills in action. :)

"Get ready as these 3 old warehorses come out of retirement, with a very clear goal in mind. To kick butts and take the prize..

The King Of Fighters '98 / SNK PLAYMORE / Heidern / Takuma Sakazaki / Saishu Kusanagi / Neo Gunloc"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 挪威站的賽事經已順利舉行2728.png感謝大家的支持和參與,歡迎到 http://twitch.tv/neogeoworldtour 重温每個精彩的對決203c.pngpic.twitter.com/3nr24W1067

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

Norway station's tournament has been successfully held thank you for your support and participation, welcome to http://twitch.tv/neogeoworldtour relive every wonderful showdown ‼️

DdJwacpUwAEMfgQ.jpg
    DdJwachU8AAWw3H.jpg
    DdJwac9U8AEVoFA.jpg
    DdJwac0VQAMNL_f.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 今回SNKさんに公認していただいた大会は以下になります! みんなで遊ぼうぜ! 5月19日(土) ガロスペ定額フリプ対戦会 18時半~ガロスペ初中級者大会 5月20日(日) ミカド大感謝祭 14時~元気が出るKOF2002片手大会 15時~ガロスペ初中級者大会 16時~第4回ガロスペ1秒大会 17時~おやじガロスペ大会pic.twitter.com/1RqkeuYHtw

Translate Tweet

This time, we have the following tournament approved by SNK! Everyone Bouse Yu! May 19 (Sat.) Galospe Frip-Galospe First Intermediate tournament May 20 (Sun) at The Mikado Grand Thanksgiving 14:00pm-KOF2002 One-handed tournament 15:00 ~ Galospe First Intermediate Tournament 16:00 ~ 4th Galospe 1 Second Tournament 5pm-Galospe The father's tournament

Dcu66ZuVAAAQvoT.png
    Dcu6-hiVAAAjL9O.jpg
    Dcu7DGtUwAAk0tU.jpg
    Dcu7HVyV4AARTbc.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Well, it's been quite sometime since I did a foreign language video here on the Neo-Geo thread. So what the hay. :)

Here we are with fellow Atariage member Dr. Strangelove Retrogaming expressing his views on the Neo-Geo Mini. Enjoy.

From the description in Spanish,

"Aquí os dejo mi opinión sobre la Neo Geo Mini, la última consola de SNK para conmemorar el 40 aniversario de la marca. Es la emulación lo que buscan los consumidores? Están bien elegidos estos top 40 juegos de la Neo·Geo mini? Espero generar un buen debate!!"

English translation,

"Here is my opinion about the Neo Geo Mini, the latest SNK console to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the brand. Is the emulation what consumers are looking for? Are these top 40 games of the Neo · Geo mini well chosen? I hope to generate a good debate !!"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Art of Fighting 2 soundtrack coming out this year on vinyl and CD

1. Met with our friends at SNK in Osaka yesterday to congratulate them on their 40th Anniversary! 1f389.png ART OF FIGHTING 2 on CD/vinyl coming in 2018! @SNKPofficial @snk_enterpic.twitter.com/AoLGiWVXpK

DdNdUFhV4AEj_NB.jpg

Anthony..