IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hello guys and gals. Dank Games posting some more videos this first submit was just testing out the Neo Geo Pocket Color on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ - Neo Geo Pocket Color - SNK Gals' Fighters

A basic and slightly comedic style fighting game starring the ladies of SNK. The Neo Geo Pocket Color was a hand held console from 1999 and the game was an early release in 2000.

All running on the core lr_beetle_ngp

https://youtu.be/tQRaW1CSvyo

• Like 1

Hello everyone another video testing out the same core. Neo Geo Pocket Color - SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium.

Neo Geo Pocket Color being a hand held console from 1999 - the game from late 1999 as an early console release title. Development by SNK, Capcom and Dimps.

All running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with the core lr_beetle_ngp

https://youtu.be/7TZ0Rs4T8pM

• Like 1

Last but not least. Neo Geo - Ashita no Jo Densetsu aka Legend of Success Joe.

Legend of Success Joe. Was a requested game by Anthony, and is based on the manga Ashita no Joe it was in a magazine called Shukan Shonen Magajin for manga. The series ran from 1968-1973 with 20 volumes.

There was actually *4 movies. A live action in the early 70s and two anime movies in the early 80s. And another live action movie in 2011.

It had two anime TV shows first from 1970-1971 and the second from 1980-1981

Thank you and enjoy. :)

https://youtu.be/XE6fafmjUKE

• Like 2

Last but not least. Neo Geo - Ashita no Jo Densetsu aka Legend of Success Joe.

Legend of Success Joe. Was a requested game by Anthony, and is based on the manga Ashita no Joe it was in a magazine called Shukan Shonen Magajin for manga. The series ran from 1968-1973 with 20 volumes.

There was actually *4 movies. A live action in the early 70s and two anime movies in the early 80s. And another live action movie in 2011.

It had two anime TV shows first from 1970-1971 and the second from 1980-1981

Thank you and enjoy. :)

Hey Dan,

Thank you for taking my request with Legend of Success Joe for the Neo-Geo. Sorry if I put ya through Hell with this one. It's considered to be a real stinker in the community next to Riding Hero. But I feel that's there is much worse games overall in the video game universe that's for sure. :)

Thank you Dan. Really appreciate this. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hello guys and gals. Dank Games posting some more videos this first submit was just testing out the Neo Geo Pocket Color on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ - Neo Geo Pocket Color - SNK Gals' Fighters

A basic and slightly comedic style fighting game starring the ladies of SNK. The Neo Geo Pocket Color was a hand held console from 1999 and the game was an early release in 2000.

All running on the core lr_beetle_ngp

Nice choice with Gal' Fighters Dan. :thumbsup:

This one goes for good many that I always back off on buying. I really would like to add this to my collection, but other titles always get in the way for me doing so.

Thank you for sharing this is as Dan. Really appreciate it. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hello everyone another video testing out the same core. Neo Geo Pocket Color - .

Neo Geo Pocket Color being a hand held console from 1999 - the game from late 1999 as an early console release title. Development by SNK, Capcom and Dimps.

All running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with the core lr_beetle_ngp

Now THIS game I love for the NGPC Dan,

It's up there as my top 3 in the handheld unit bro. SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium is a true gem of a title that I spent hours playing and replacing batteries on my unit because I was playing it for so long. I wish I can go back in time to buy this brand new. Love this one to no end. :)

Thank you as always Dan. Keep it up. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 第一回格闘決勝大会がまもなく開始! 熱いバトルをぜひお見逃しなく! 2018年9月1日(土) @ベルサール六本木 開演:14:00 放送・LIVE配信はこちら https://buff.ly/2wszbM7 pic.twitter.com/f3l4Ccytpv

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

The first fighting finals will begin soon! Don't miss the hot battle! Saturday, September 1, 2018 @ Bel Salle Roppongi start: 14:00 broadcast live delivery here https://buff.ly/2wszbM7

Dl-7v-VXoAAD1tX.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【9月9日】SNKヒロインズ公式ゲーム大会を開催! 日時:9月9日13時開場、14時開演~19時終了 場所:e-sports SQUARE秋葉原 内容:①1on1大会 ②2on2大会 ③抽選会 出演:コイチさん、けんちゃんさん、秦佐和子さん、RaMuさん、しゅうさん #SNK 詳細やエントリーはこちら https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000150.000028651.html pic.twitter.com/S2d6hYFRYo

Translate Tweet

[9 September] SNK heroines Official Game Tournament! Date & Time: September 9, 13 p.m., from 14:00 to 19:00: E-sports square Akihabara content:① 1on1 ② 2on2 tournament ③ Lottery cast: Coich, Ken-chan, Sawako Hata, Ramu, Mr. #SNK more details and entries https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000150.000028651.html

Dl1o7fcV4AAKdVk.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Tuna Sashemie with a great review on the Brook NeoGeo Super Converter Adapter. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Brook NeoGeo Super Converter Controller Adapter does what it says on the box and works perfect on AES and NeoGeo Cd, the only down side it that it doesn't save custom button setups turn the console off and they disappear i don't use that feature so not bothered but its a - point.

Very good well recommended."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. NEOGEO WORLD TOUR SEASON 2 正式展開203c.png 剛剛完成了德國的gamescom站,馬上便會登陸沙特阿拉伯及墨西哥站1f389.png敬請期待203c.png#snk #snkasia #snkhk #snkglobal #kof #ngwt #ngwt2 #ngwts2 #ngwt2018 #ngwtseason2 #neogeoworldtour2018 #neogeoworldtourpic.twitter.com/sFRkNpGdB9

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

NEOGEO World Tour SEASON 2 ‼️ has just completed Germany's Gamescom station, will soon be landing in Saudi Arabia and Mexico station please look forward to ‼️ #snk #snkasia #snkhk #snkglobal #kof #ngwt #ngwt2<t7 #ngwt2018 #ngwtseason2 #neogeoworldtour2018> #neogeoworldtour

Dl66NTvUYAERjo_.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【シルバーウィークイベント2種開催のお知らせ】 ・マリー'Sルーレットばっきゅ~ん♪ 開催期間:2018年9月3日12:00から9月27日23:59まで http://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7123&p=1 ・シルバーコイン交換イベント 開催期間:2018年9月3日12:00から9月28日09:00まで http://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7122&p=1 #KOFAS #KOFpic.twitter.com/GSmsDe6iUE

Translate Tweet

[Notice of holding two Silver week events] Marie's Roulette Backi ♪ period: September 3, 2018, 12:00 to 23:59, September 27, 2011 http://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7123&p=1 Silver coin Exchange Event : September 3, 2018, 12:00 to http://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7122&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF September 28, 09:00

DmI5Lc_VsAE0gi6.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ミニゲーム【肉まん食う?】 お昼の時間だ!画面を連打してケンスウに肉まんを食べさせよう! 食べた数に応じてコインとケンスウの破片が入手できるよ 開催期間: 2018年9月3日5時~2018年9月5日5時 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/cBx2VgKDjT

Translate Tweet

Mini game [eat meat buns? It's time for lunch! Roll the screen and let the kensu eat the meat buns! Coins and Kensu can be obtained depending on the number of food you eat. Date: September 3, 2018-5:00 September 5, 2018 #KOF98UMOL

DmIonSGUcAAgTtA.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【草薙流正統伝承者限定ガチャが開放!】 草薙流正統伝承者、「火炎祓濯草薙京」本番登場! KOF98UMOLでは攻型LR格闘家として登場!手に入るチャンスお見逃しなく! イベント期間:8月31日05:00~9月4日21:30 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/eCf2OvJAbL

Translate Tweet

[Open the Orthodox tradition of Kusanagi Limited! ] Kusanagi-style Orthodox lore, [Flame Exorcist Eitaku Kusanagi Kyo] appeared! Kof98umol appeared as a ghost-type LR fighter! Don't miss the chance to get it! Event Period: August 31, 05:00 ~ September 4, 9:30 #KOF98UMOL pm

Dl5G-sbUcAI5Ups.jpg

Anthony...

Thank you Anthony, for the continued support and encouragement. You have suggested some really amazing games and I am honored you continue asking me to do so. I don't regret playing any of the games, not even Legend of Success Joe.

There truly are worse games and even bad games can be entertaining - so most games are still worth checking out. Again, thank you so very much. :)

• Like 2

Viewpoint is a blast - I had a great time playing it recently for my retro buffet series - but a system error wiped it from my memory! I am more than happy to jump back in again in future though, great title!

Hello again guys and gals. Another requested video by Anthony to showcase the 1992 game Viewpoint, it's a top down shooter.

Joining me is my buddy Jon. Watch as we discovered how tough this game really is, but still had fun. Thank you and Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/J_cm9hCxXSM

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Big News: NEO GEO Mini International Version will land in USA and European Markets on 10th Sep. Share or Comment to support, details will be reveal soon. #snk #neogeomini #neogeo pic.twitter.com/T3R5NWSgdH

DmKCNLMVsAAHUbk.jpg
    DmKCSQeUUAEUUa5.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Do You Want One NEOGEO mini Retro Game Console?: NEOGEO mini International Version will land in USA and European Markets ​ NEOGEO mini has attracted a lot of attention from many retro gamers, SNK super fans and other gamers and animation enthusiasts in… http://dlvr.it/Qhxmnb pic.twitter.com/Ec6MQ3npAJ

DmKJbVKU8AA-Qrs.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

:waving: Morning guys and girls its 00:47 in the UK and I wanted to let you have my latest episode ASAP.

Shock Troopers is a fun Run N Gun i have enjoyed playing it reminds me a little of Commando and a lot like its cousin Metal Slug. Check out my review on this game, enjoy.

Also keep a watchful eye out on the bonus vid that i will post when i wake up to complement this review.

Hope you all enjoy ;-)

Bill

• Like 1

Thank you Anthony, for the continued support and encouragement. You have suggested some really amazing games and I am honored you continue asking me to do so. I don't regret playing any of the games, not even Legend of Success Joe.

There truly are worse games and even bad games can be entertaining - so most games are still worth checking out. Again, thank you so very much. :)

Hey Dan,

Thank you and you're welcome bro. We're glad to have you aboard and sharing your opinion on all the games you play for the Neo-Geo. Glad that Viewpoint is to your liking and with the NGPC games as well. We can't wait to see what's next from ya soon Dan. :)

Keep it up as always my good man. See you soon. :)

Anthony..

:waving: Morning guys and girls its 00:47 in the UK and I wanted to let you have my latest episode ASAP.

Shock Troopers is a fun Run N Gun i have enjoyed playing it reminds me a little of Commando and a lot like its cousin Metal Slug. Check out my review on this game, enjoy.

Also keep a watchful eye out on the bonus vid that i will post when i wake up to complement this review.

Hope you all enjoy ;-)

Bill

Great freakin game you play and reviewed Big Bill. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We love Shock Troopers for the Neo-Geo. Just when you thought a game that was on a 7 year old unit was going away for the 3D console wars, this gem of a title came out to show the gaming community that the Neo-Geo was alive and well. So much action was put into Shock Troopers and still holds its ground even for today's standards. :)

Well done Bill loved this for sure.

Oh... A bonus vid Bill? Now I wonder what could it be? :-D

Anthony..

• Like 1

Viewpoint is a blast - I had a great time playing it recently for my retro buffet series - but a system error wiped it from my memory! I am more than happy to jump back in again in future though, great title!

Excellent to know DTL.

We look forward on see you in action of it soon. Great game it is for sure Viewpoint is. :)

Anthony...