IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I made a video on my wish list for the upcoming King of Fighters XV. Which fighters you would like to see?

Hey NGCD,

Great to have you on with us as we always enjoy seeing your content. Nice list that you put together bro. Hopefully SNK is watching and the suggested chractors you like to see will become a reality in the immediate future. :)

Always a pleasure to see you in action NGCD. Keep up the great work for sure. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Top Hunter, Fatal Fury 2, and Samurai Shodown are all on sale at four dollars each on Xbox. But the Neo-Geo Mini at $69.99 might be a better deal. You'll find that on Newegg.

Nice!!

Three excellent titles at only four bucks each is worth paying at that prices Jess. Thank you for looking out for us and sharing this information for the members and guest here on the thread. :thumbsup:

Amazing! $69.99 for a NeoGeo Mini on Newegg? I enjoy purchasing products at that site. I bought a DVD/VCR player tere once and still have it. I wholeheartedly agree that it would be a wise investment seeing you get plenty of games to offer on the unit. Thank you again for mentioning this and sharing the news for us to know. :thumbsup:

Always a pleasure to have you abroad with us Jess. Keep up the great work you always do. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. The King of Fighters '97: Global Match also receives a limited Collector's Edition, available at 10am and 6pm EST next Friday, 2/22. This CE features art cards, a reversible poster, and NEOGEO-style game manual all in a functional, custom Shockbox made-to-spec by @Fangamer!pic.twitter.com/K7je8dxTLn

DzZMMgHX4AAqy7g.jpg

Anthony...

Pretty Nice set but I'm not a fan of Limited Run games. Theyt have the means to make many more copies than they do but all I see them doing is helping scalpers rip off people who actually want the item. Plus they also sell in the US :( Still, nice set.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. In a great comeback @arubionhat takes the winners finals and sends @score33333 to losers finals! Will @ET1120 continue his run in losers and make it all the way to the grand finals and become @EVOJapanNews champion for the first time? @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/aZvLqJkaI2

DzhMc15VYAEAyyL.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Windows 10 PC「アケアカNEOGEO トッププレイヤーズゴルフ」配信スタート!本作は1990年にSNKから発売されたスポーツゲームです。臨場感溢れるグラフィックがゲームを盛り上げます。PS4、Nintendo Switch、Xbox Oneでも好評配信中!ぜひお楽しみください! #アケアカNEOGEO https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABneogeo-%E3%83%88%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%82%B4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95/9nhqjb7p9b61 pic.twitter.com/4oyQEeN6yI

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Windows 10 PC "Akaca NeoGeo top Players Golf" delivery start! This is a sports game that was released from SNK in 1990. Realistic full of graphics will liven up the game. Also popular on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One! Please come and enjoy! #アケアカNEOGEO https://www. microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABneogeo-%E3%83%88%E3%83%83%E3%83%97%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%82%B4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%95/9nhqjb7p9b61

DzcSZuRU8AAlA8s.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO TOP PLAYER’S GOLF is now available on Windows 10 PC ! It's a sports game released in 1990 by SNK. Three modes, STROKE PLAY, MATCH PLAY, and NASSAU GAME, are available along with two types of courses. #ACANEOGEO https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/aca-neogeo-top-players-golf/9nhqjb7p9b61 pic.twitter.com/80fjkZZSKG

Dzi44USUUAEenV8.png

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Ever wondered about those Neo-Geo MVS labels? Are they genuine or unofficial? Well out great friend Scarlet Sprites did a fantastic video regarding them and will be an excellent video to keep for us in need to look back. Enjoy fellas. :)

From the description,

"I decided I would do a few videos around collecting games for SNK's Neo Geo MVS system. To kick that off, we'll take a look at one of the most riveting topics of all.....labels! Think of this video and the series as information sharing. Please don't hesitate to contribute your thoughts, experiences, and knowledge in the comments."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Thanx bro, you know I'm always up for it.

Also, cool post about the MVS Labels ;)

You're welcome Gunloc. Always a pleasure. :thumbsup:

Yeah, Scarlet Sprites made a great video rendering these MVS labels. We need to keep this as a valuable resource and check back for reference if we need to. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. The #neogeomini is down to $70 at @Newegg. This puts it more in line with #Nintendo’s classics, but make sure you know what you’re getting. Remember, no controllers either. #snk #NeoGeo pic.twitter.com/cydOwTz8nV

DzpZo0_WsAAhcFa.jpg

Anthony...