IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

NeoSaveMasta is sold out. But if all goes well, the Karnov version wil be avalible.

1. One per person in this batch. If it does sell out quickly, I do have the Karnov version on the way. Will ship all orders late next week. #NEOGEO #SNK https://www.neogeofanclub.com/projects/neosavemasta2019 pic.twitter.com/V3ZDNHbW0k

Dz-D7F-X4AAxL61.jpg

Hi guys,

Sold out at the moment.

NeoGeoFanClub
ネオジオファンクラブ
04EDAD2F-980D-42D6-9FC0-56D6BBACF0EB.jpe
E0249C8E-15C4-4986-BE3F-33F4362EEA41.jpe
04EDAD2F-980D-42D6-9FC0-56D6BBACF0EB.jpe
E0249C8E-15C4-4986-BE3F-33F4362EEA41.jpe
NeoSaveMasta 2019

The NSM is a replacement memory card for Home and MVS systems. The original SNK memory card carried 2k of battery backed-up ram, enough to hold roughly 20 game saves. The NeoSaveMasta contains 2 separate 16k banks of storage and NO BATTERY.

The 2019 NeoSaveMasta now has a bright LED light installed so you can tell if you left your Neo Geo powered on ;)

New artwork by https://twitter.com/personasama

You can save the level you’re on, like the final boss in a fighting game or last level in Metal Slug. You can save your season data from Baseball Stars or your current hole in Neo Turf Masters.

Note: Please make sure the pins on your memory card slot are not bent, damaged or missing before using ANY memory card.

If you use a XXX in 1 multicart, you may need to power off the system to change games. There is a bug inside of multicarts that disables the menu when it detects any memory card. This is not a bug with my NeoSaveMasta and will happen on any system with any memory card present.

ONE CARD PER PERSON PLEASE.

If you try and order more than one I will cancel the order! I am sorry for this, but I want as many people who want one to get one.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Speaking of buying games: someone on eBay was selling Razoola’s Crossed Swords II conversion for MVS at a very respectable price and I couldn’t resist.

I’m waiting patiently for it to arrive.

Sounds good bro. In fact, I got both versions on the AES with Knight's Change . Which might I add all three were put together by NeoBitz. The Crossed Swords in the middle is using used material, The Crossed Swords II at the end was using new material.

Cbxm5yQUYAAPDlO.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

Those AES carts are a thing of beauty! The cover to the booklet looks gorgeous, too!

Ive heard of NeoBitz and the devtools theyve released to the Neo-Geo community. I wonder if they will ever do another run of Knights Chance? I would buy an MVS copy in a heartbeat!

Sounds good bro. In fact, I got both versions on the AES with Knight's Change . Which might I add all three were put together by NeoBitz. The Crossed Swords in the middle is using used material, The Crossed Swords II at the end was using new material.

Cbxm5yQUYAAPDlO.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1

Those AES carts are a thing of beauty! The cover to the booklet looks gorgeous, too!

Ive heard of NeoBitz and the devtools theyve released to the Neo-Geo community. I wonder if they will ever do another run of Knights Chance? I would buy an MVS copy in a heartbeat!

Jeff Kurtz at Neobitz is a great fella and offers so much to the community. I do hope he will release a new game and/or reprint a 2nd print of Knight's chance in the future. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. 『SNKヒロインズ Tag Team Frenzy』 本日よりSteamにて配信開始!15%OFFの配信記念キャンペーンも開催!#SNK https://store.steampowered.com/app/794580/SNK_HEROINES_Tag_Team_Frenzy pic.twitter.com/jjDaISFxxo

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

"SNK heroines Tag Team Frenzy" launched on Steam today! 15% off Delivery commemorative campaign also held! #SNK https://store.steampowered.com/app/794580/SNK_HEROINES_Tag_Team_Frenzy

Dz-JpbUU0AI-6Rv.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 憧れだったNEOGEO。子供の頃は高級品で手が出なかった…1f62d.png1f62d.png そんなあなたに、当時のNEOGEOロムカセットを再現した「Multi T-shirts System」MTSをオススメします(`・ω・´) どれが出るかはお楽しみ1f3b6.png 店舗では専用什器も用意するこだわりぶり!!1f41f.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/LJJS6cdSCW

Translate Tweet

I was longing for neogeo. When I was a kid, I didn't get a fancy product. such you, [Multi t-shirts System] that reproduces the NEOGEO ROM cassette at the time I recommend the MTS which will (`・ω・´) go out it is Buri sticking to prepare a dedicated fixture in the shop enjoy!! #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランド

DzrYNqwUUAAwLtL.jpg
    DzrYOSQUcAAZu7d.jpg
    DzrYUCsUUAAiszt.jpg
    DzrYTdBUYAA6qtS.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. かつて街中で見かけたNEOGEO筐体、「NEO19」。彼らのおかげでスーパーや駄菓子屋さんが最高の遊び場になりました1f3ae.png 現役で遊べる機器とはもう会えないかもしれません…1f62d.png ネオジオランドでフリープレイして行って、昔を思い出してください1f495.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/GjbDN3bhI1

Translate Tweet

The NeoGeo enclosure that I once saw in the city, "NEO19". Thanks to them, the supermarket and the candy shop became the best playground. You may not meet the equipment that you can play in active service... go to free play in Neogeoland and remember #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランド the old days

DzrT33zVAAAmkoD.jpg
    DzrUC-sU0AEPdf2.jpg
    DzrUI8NV4AA6syY.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 子供の頃の思い出をギュっと凝縮したような懐かしのNEOGEO筐体をミニチュア化しました1f3ae.png2728.png 中にはNEOGEOマークの金太郎飴が1f923.png フィギュアのお供に、ジオラマに!! スタッフが一つ一つ心を込めて組み立ててます1f49b.png#NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランドpic.twitter.com/p3iG4YneSG

Translate Tweet

To accompany the figure of Kintaro candy of NeoGeo mark in a miniature of neogeo housing of nostalgia, such as condensed the memories of childhood , to the diorama!! The staff is assembling each one wholeheartedly. #NEOGEO_LAND #SNK #ネオジオ #ネオジオランド

DzXEAexVsAAnEp8.jpg
    DzXD_lhVYAEs8Gk.jpg
    DzXD_nSUYAAAlJO.jpg

Anthony...

Cbxm5yQUYAAPDlO.jpg

Anthony...

Dangit Anthony, those look amazing! lol = ) I had to buy a knock-off MVS cart of Crossed Swords II since I don't own a NeoGeoCD, but I'd gladly support a copy of Knight's Chance or Crossed Swords II from NeoBitz were they made available again.

• Like 2

Dangit Anthony, those look amazing! lol = ) I had to buy a knock-off MVS cart of Crossed Swords II since I don't own a NeoGeoCD, but I'd gladly support a copy of Knight's Chance or Crossed Swords II from NeoBitz were they made available again.

Glad you like them Chaos. :thumbsup: :)

Don't give your hopes up bro. Jeff Kurtz did hint that a possibility of a 3rd run of Crossed Swords II AES would be available if the demand is offered in the community. If more continue to support the idea, it can become a reality. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 is now available on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One! It's a fighting game released by SNK in 2003. Please enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! #ACANEOGEO http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/kof2003.htm pic.twitter.com/RWeEpfcCtx

D0HSEypVAAAS_A8.jpg

Anthony...

Don't give your hopes up bro. Jeff Kurtz did hint that a possibility of a 3rd run of Crossed Swords II AES would be available if the demand is offered in the community. If more continue to support the idea, it can become a reality. :)

Anthony...

I would also be in for a 3rd run of Crossed Swords II on AES!!

• Like 1

Darn it, you beat me to it! I also planned on posting some screenshots I took this evening, while playing.

Hamster is doing a fantastic job of porting the Neo-Geo library to Switch

People were doubting that we would ever see KOF 01, KOF 02 and KOF 03 due to licensing issues (i.e. when SNK became SNK-Playmore), but seeing how these games were released; it gives me hope that NitD, SVC:Chaos, Rage of the Dragons and Matrimelee will eventually make their way to Switch.

Hi guys,

Anthony...
Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1

Anthony,

How can I tell if the Crossed Swords II MVS cart I bought online is from Neobitz? Are there any identifying markers I should look out for? I plan on opening the cart when it arrives.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Anthony,

How can I tell if the Crossed Swords II MVS cart I bought online is from Neobitz? Are there any identifying markers I should look out for? I plan on opening the cart when it arrives.

Hey Coleco,

The Neobitz boards that were manufactured for Knight's Chance were black with the Neobitz logo on them.

Now as far has Crossed Swords II is concerned, I think they used sacrificed shells and boards for the MVS that were already been used for fakes that were collected throughout the years. If you would like to take pics or show what the seller shared with you, I can try to identify it.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Thank you for offering to help, Anthony.

The seller only provided one photograph in his auction, so Im not sure if its enough to identify the games authenticity.

It does resemble a donor cart, though.

Heres the photo in question:

post-49476-0-62006500-1550979380_thumb.jpeg

Hey Coleco,

The Neobitz boards that were manufactured for Knight's Chance were black with the Neobitz logo on them.

Now as far has Crossed Swords II is concerned, I think they used sacrificed shells and boards for the MVS that were already been used for fakes that were collected throughout the years. If you would like to take pics or show what the seller shared with you, I can try to identify it.

Anthony...

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if Darksoft's AES cart uses flash memory or is it all RAM based? Im in the market for a AES flashcart and this is the only thing stopping me.

Here ya go:

The cartridge has the following features -

* Compatible with every existing NeoGeo game, homebrew or your own developed Neo-Geo software.

* Offers 3 simultaneous virtual slots.

* Each slot offers 768 Mbits of memory, enough to hold the largest officially released game.

* MicroSD slot to add new games or software at any time. Supports FAT32 with long file names.

* Runs unpatched original ROMS.

* Includes the coolest menu that we could think of, with several navigating modes and amazing tunes.

* Menu is flexible, many options can be changed by the user.

* Includes support for saving soft dipswitches for each game.

* Includes support for saving High Scores for each game.

* Switch Regions without the need for a bootleg BIOS.

* Easy call back of menu at any time during game play with a joystick+button combination.

* Easy slot change at any time during gameplay with a joystick+buttons combination.

* 8 layer state-of-the-art PCB with Altera Cyclone IV, DDR memory, Flash memory and ARM processor.

* Low power, high density design.

* Updateable firmware and menu by just adding new files into the microSD.

* DDR technology allows to load the largest game in less than 18 secs as compared to 4 minutes of flash technology.

* Only available with a plastic shell for proper protection and storage.

* Includes Replica shell and snaplock like an original Neo Geo Game, plus a PVC protection box

* Continuous support and improvements. Many more features coming soon.

* An outstanding track record of all of Darksoft's multi-game products!

• Like 2

So I take it the 3 virtual slots are flash?

I found this on Reddit Punisher from those that tried both. It was posted 2 months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/neogeo/comments/a1uwbo/darksoft_aes_multi_vs_neosd_aes/

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224