IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 2728.pngHAPPY BIRTHDAY テリー・ボガード2728.png/ 今日3月15日はテリー・ボガードの誕生日1f382.png! 陽気で面倒見が良いテリー・ボガード! 誕生日は弟のアンディとビデオゲームかな?1f3ae.png みなさんものテリーの誕生日お祝いしましょう1f389.png#KOFAS #KOF #KOFBD #誕生日おめでとう #テリー・ボガード生誕祭pic.twitter.com/s6KCmv7yJH

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

\ HAPPY BIRTHDAY Terry Bogard /Today, March 15 is Terry Bogard's birthday ! A cheerful and caring good terry Bogard! Is my birthday a video game with my brother Andy? Let's celebrate Terry's birthday. #KOFAS #KOF #KOFBD #誕生日おめでとう #テリー・ボガード生誕祭

D0YV3EsU8AIssG_.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. TODAY’S BIRTHDAY: TERRY BOGARD Fatal Fury protagonist, today's the birthday of the "Legendary Hungry Wolf" Terry. Hero of Fatal Fury, Terry is in all KOFs, several crossovers, is a guest char in Fighting EX Layer and appeared in SNK Heroines after Kukri turns him into a girl!pic.twitter.com/nTIcmh3TZ2

D1teBphWoAAFl13.jpg
    D1teBygWkAEzoc6.jpg
    D1teCOgWsAAQJen.jpg
    D1teCt-W0AEOxON.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【KOFASクイズ★初級】 正解者の内、抽選で100名様に100ルビーをプレゼント1f381.png Q.テリー・ボガードが勝利したときに投げるものは? 実施期間:3/15~3/18 当選者発表:3/19以降当選者のみDM通知 参加方法:コメントで正解を送ってください! 選択肢は画像で確認▼ #KOFAS #KOF #KOFpic.twitter.com/mGYaRoEIhh

Translate Tweet

[Kofas Quiz ★ beginner] in the correct person, 100 ruby for 100 people in the lottery Q. What do you throw when Terry Bogard wins? Period: 3/15 ~ 3/18 Winners Announced: 3/19 or later only the winner DM Notification participation method: Please send the correct answer in the comment! ▼ #KOFAS See #KOF The #KOF options in the picture

D1hvf5bUkAQu0pB.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ビビビビッグニュ-ス!!(゚∀ 。 ;)1f4a6.png なんと、3/18(月)から、戎橋ツタヤでNEOGEOグッズを3,000円(税別)以上お買い上げの方に、【数量限定】オリジナルステッカーをプレゼントしちゃいます1f381.png2728.png1f44f.png なくなり次第終了です!! 対象はSNK関連商品のみなのでご注意を26a0.png#SNK #NEOGEO #TSUTAYApic.twitter.com/AOktGzM3ME

Translate Tweet

Vivi Bibigne-su!! (°∀ . ;) from March 18 (Mon.), to the purchase of NeoGeo goods at Ebisubashi Bridge Tutaya for more than 3,000 yen (tax-free), [limited quantity] I will present the original sticker is the end as soon as no longer!! Please ⚠ #SNK #NEOGEO Note #TSUTAYA that the target of SNK related products

D1syA-9UgAApDGe.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Replying to @JohnAndersen21

I have a poorly made SNKP staff jacket from around that time. It’s like a very thin plastic or vinyl. I just took it out of the closet only to find the silver ink is breaking down and leaking from the back! 100% Gross.pic.twitter.com/ECP4Otx78c

D1tKs8SX4AAdwUO.jpg
    D1tKs8SWsAAfy94.jpg
    D1tKs8TX0AACo3u.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. アパレルブランド「PUNK DRUNKERS(パンクドランカーズ)」や「HCC(ハードコアチョコレート)」とのコラボアパレル大好評販売中! クーポンを使ってのまとめ買いもおすすめですよ! #HCC #PUNKDRUNKERS #SNK #コアチョコ #PDS ▼ご購入はコチラ https://buff.ly/2Jha73l pic.twitter.com/3FUDzqZgt7

Translate Tweet

The apparel brand "PUNK DRUNKERS (Punk drickers)" and "HCC (Hardcore Chocolate)" is the most popular sale! I also recommend buying a summary of using the coupon! #HCC #PUNKDRUNKERS #SNK #コアチョコ #PDS ▼ purchase here https://buff.ly/2Jha73l

D1v5C5zW0AAWugo.jpg
    D1v5C7FX4AAKkni.jpg
    D1v5C6LWwAIflc-.jpg
    D1v5C5vX0AMk0Ph.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. 【新商品のお知らせ】 缶バッジとは一味違う「NEOGEOぷにぷに缶バッジ ロゴ」入荷しました! 表面の合皮カバーの中にスポンジが入っているので、押すとぷにぷにとした感触がします!ぜひ、さわってみてください! #SNK #NEOGEO #KOF ▼ご購入はコチラ! https://buff.ly/2NTTHMZ pic.twitter.com/7lqE2vHAKj

Translate Tweet

[New product announcement] a little bit different from the cans badge [NeoGeo Puni can badge logo] is in stock now! Because there is a sponge in the leather cover of the surface, I feel that I was a puni puni when I push it! By all means, please try to touch! #SNK #NEOGEO #KOF ▼ purchase here! https://buff.ly/2NTTHMZ

D1WKOmkXgAA-cXK.jpg
    D1WKOnZWoAAqH55.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 「SNK×Switch Planning」コラボスカジャン売れてます! デザインは全部で3種類!着心地バツグンのスカジャンをGETしてください! 現在利用できるクーポンを使用すれば500円引きで購入できますよ♪ #SwitchPlanning #スカジャン #SNK ▼ご購入はコチラ! https://buff.ly/2O4unnt pic.twitter.com/pzAe7enARI

Translate Tweet

"Sntk × Switch Planning" collaboration Skunjang is selling! Three designs in all! Please GET the Skangjang of the comfort preeminent! If you use the coupon that is available now, you can buy it for 500 yen. ♪ #SwitchPlanning #スカジャン #SNK ▼ purchase here! https://buff.ly/2O4unnt

D1sWf0BWoAAXi-B.jpg
    D1sWf2jXcAAouX1.jpg
    D1sWfzpX4AMr3Ge.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Most console games came on single layer pcb cartridges...that was until the mighty #NEOGEO made an appearance. Unpacked my MVS this afternoon. Think that cell battery needs changing 1st. So far the board looks in good nick. 1f60e.pngpic.twitter.com/6tUaFJDfzS

D1oXgKDX0AA-zv5.jpg
    D1oXgvfX4AE9nuy.jpg
    D1oXhwOXgAUVX6w.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. オノデン店内でよく「KOFのグッズどこですか?」って聞かれるので改めて。 表の中央通り1Fからだといちばーん店の奥側突き当りまでいくとハリボテの筐体が見えてきますのでそこまで進んでください。 ちなみにこの写真は裏口正面からとったものです。 #SNK #KOF #akibapic.twitter.com/KusJY7ns29

Translate Tweet

Onoden well "KOF goodies in the store? Because it is asked. The enclosure of the haribote will be seen when going to the back side thrust of the Ichido shop if it is from 1F of the Center Street of the table and go there. By the way, this photograph was taken from the front of the back door. #SNK #KOF #akiba

D1wlj5BUYAIsQAr.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 3月15日、荒野行動 X KOF '98UMコラボがスタート! スペシャルゲスト:草薙京、八神庵、不知火舞、麻宮アテナ、テリー・ボガードが登場! キャラクターの戦闘服を着て、荒野行動の世界で格闘の嵐を巻き起こす! Ready?Fight! #荒野行動 #KOF荒野大会pic.twitter.com/bFUUtwQri2

Translate Tweet

On March 15th, Wilderness action X KOF ' 98UM collaboration started! Special guest: Kusanagi Kyo, Yagami Iori, Shiranui Mai, Asamiya Athena, Terry Bogard appeared! Put on the character combat clothing and stir up a fighting storm in the Wilderness action world! Ready Fight #荒野行動 #KOF荒野大会

D1CzHkfUcAAe0h_.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【Notification of new products】 MARK GONZALES "collaboration T-shirt boasts a tremendous popularity in the street scene appeared in the Zen Market! Can be delivered overseas! #SNK #MARKGONZALES #NEOGEO ▼ White https://buff.ly/2C59LHa ▼ Black https://buff.ly/2VFAhxU pic.twitter.com/kp088ILnIS

D08agboXcAAj1Xs.jpg
    D08agcoW0AEt7MW.jpg
    D08agcuW0AAu2Md.jpg
    D08agdOXgAAuub4.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

All listings are down from NG:DEV Direct's store guys, I hope you were able to get your Kraut Buster orders in if you were planning to do so, it looks like pre-orders may be done.

Thank goodness I was able to finally get mine when I did then.

• Like 1

All listings are down from NG:DEV Direct's store guys, I hope you were able to get your Kraut Buster orders in if you were planning to do so, it looks like pre-orders may be done.

I just saw that right now Chaos. Thank you for the heads up.

It was intense for sure on getting the 2nd print. But glad that many of us have now pre-ordered it. :)

Anthony..

Thank goodness I was able to finally get mine when I did then.

Excellent that you did F34R.

Somethings i was up at 4AM just trying to get a pre-order for the 2nd print. Then I would post here trying to let everybody know about it right away. Glad all had the opportunity to reserve one. :)

Anthony...