IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. E-GSTで #SAMURAISPIRITS の試遊、物販コーナーでゲームコーナー1f3ae.pngの入場券と#NEOGEO グッズを買い、 #龍虎の拳 2や #KOF '98 をプレイ、その足で #オノデン の#SNK グッズコーナーに行く というNEOGEOファンとして完璧なプランだ!!(⊙‿⊙)2728.png#THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SamuraiShodownpic.twitter.com/WLfYB26scv

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

I #SAMURAISPIRITS bought the game Corner ticket and the # NeoGeo goods in the e-gst and the sales corner, and #龍虎の拳 played 2 or #KOF' 98, and #オノデン went to the # SNK merchandise corner on ITS FEET Perfect as a NeoGeo fan It's a plan! (⊙‿⊙) #THE_AKIHABARA_CONTAiNER #SamuraiShodown

D5S79YLU8AAcewC.jpg
    D5S79r7UIAAteXE.jpg
    D5S7973U0AAAVDp.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

1. やばば これ超可愛い1f493.png E-GST物販ブースで売ってるよ1f493.pnghttp://e-gst.jp pic.twitter.com/dkaWmMeLLL

Translate Tweet

Or This is super cute . I sell it at the E-GST sales booth. http://e-gst.jp

D5TBqPaU4AAI8kl.jpg
    D5TBqZlUwAArSkm.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. In an official partnership with SNK, AKIBA BEER will sell for a limited period drinks inspired by the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting games. So, who wants to have some beers with Terry and Ryo? Source: https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000010.000039731.html pic.twitter.com/NZ3AqPPxI1

D5HpWlBWwAEp9j7.jpg
    D5HpWukWAAEMHup.jpg
    D5HpXMsWwAUDF4Y.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Nakoruru is a @SamuraiShodown_ veteran who fights for nature with her pet Mamahaha, and does not think twice about #EmbraceDeath if necessary. What's your favorite look of her throughout the series? Done by @RonailsonMaia #SNK #samuraishodown #SAMURAISPIRITSpic.twitter.com/T5YzwLLV26

D39waTEW0AElHtw.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Charlotte changed the look a bit to #EmbraceDeath in the new @SamuraiShodown_. Which do you prefer? Old, new, or Charlotte still beautiful in both? Done by @RonailsonMaia #SNK #SamuraiShodown #SAMURAISPIRITSpic.twitter.com/4IUh3m8gde

D34foUxWkAAMm2w.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. We keep seeing bad cellphone images of the controller card we put out at demos floating around the internet. This is what it looks like when not photographed with a cellphone. #EmbraceDeathpic.twitter.com/3M0XVbszgI

D479uxUUwAAjUbu.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Saw the official controls from @SamuraiShodown_ . Felt like "translating" it to the classic "ABCD" NeoGeo format, as well as listing a few of the common arcade button layouts used for previous titles. Find one that suits you best, and #EmbraceDeath !pic.twitter.com/rvshMeCbFP

D4-FHu6U8AAAYdL.jpg
    D4-FSVqVUAAgbdv.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 1f1ec-1f1e7.png Our first artbook, made with #SNK, The Art of #SamuraiShodown, will be over 250 pages long! 26e9.png It will also have a hardcover with cloth on spine and a landscape format of 28 x 25 cm (11 x 9 inches). Our largest format ever published! #EmbraceDeath #SAMURAISPIRITSpic.twitter.com/6vMMSpQAkH

D5UH6eaWAAIEJ1E.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Steam "Golden Week Sale" begins! Grab KOF series, METAL SLUG series, SNK Heroines and THE LAST BLADE 2 at 50% OFF! *The Sale ends at 10am on May 6th (PST). More info: https://buff.ly/2L8uVem pic.twitter.com/SVXehY92gA

D5VtFqQWwAA-KIB.jpg

Anthony..

Hey all; got everything set up and wanted to share.

Joined the forums at Neo-Geo.com and a few members are selling me some MVS carts they have doubles of to get me started. LOVING the system so far; playing it quite a bit. Learning how to use the Unibios and Soft Dip settings to tweak/optimize my play experience. More to follow when my shock boxes get in.

Got my controller extension cables in as well; will report back on how those work and if there is any lag, etc (can't imagine their would be.)

post-38373-0-49959300-1556641427_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-60841400-1556641447_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hey all; got everything set up and wanted to share.

Joined the forums at Neo-Geo.com and a few members are selling me some MVS carts they have doubles of to get me started. LOVING the system so far; playing it quite a bit. Learning how to use the Unibios and Soft Dip settings to tweak/optimize my play experience. More to follow when my shock boxes get in.

Got my controller extension cables in as well; will report back on how those work and if there is any lag, etc (can't imagine their would be.)

Looking good Rick. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Everything looks so perfect and neat with your collection. Very nice selection of units you have in your pad bro. This really motivates our members and guest that are thinking of getting into the Neo-Geo. You're really making progress with that awesome Omega (which I still like to get) and now your getting more help on other forums to enhance your Neo-Geo collection even more. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us Rick. This made my day for sure. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 劇場併設ショップ NEOGEO RESORT と本公演ご観劇に eSportsプレーヤーキャメイさん @KYAMEI_OKINAWA と たぬかなさん @kana_xiao そして ハイサイ探偵団のお塩さん @torifudd が来てくださいました263a.png1f338.png 限定アロハお似合いです1f33a.png1f33a.pngpic.twitter.com/nWs8SJAksJ

Translate Tweet

The theater's shop NEO GEO RESORT and this performance eSports to the theater, Mr. and Ms. @KYAMEI_OKINAWA @kana_xiao Salt of high Sai Detectives @torifudd came ☺️ to me. >

D5LCq0aU4AAg9HV.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. NEO GEO RESORTにいって山崎さんに会ってきました! Tシャツやらネオジオロゴのお酒やら色々売っててよかったです! 今度また何か買いにいかねばなー pic.twitter.com/vx68DccvHw

Translate Tweet

I went to NEO GEO RESORT and met Mr. Yamazaki! It was good to sell a lot of sake and a T-shirt Neo Geo logo! I have to go buy something again next time.

D5KTrMmU0AAy3dE.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. NEOGEO RESORTでの購入品 テリー商品買い尽くしたかった… テリーの缶バッチ1BOX6000円だけど欲しかったよー pic.twitter.com/gjAX1bvzj5

Translate Tweet

Products purchased at NEO GEO RESORT Terry wanted to buy a product... Terry cans batch 1BOX6000 yen but I wanted it.

D5KFZWzUEAA5Vut.jpg
    D5KFZWxUUAANxsl.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. オラの島に「NEOGEO RESORT」なるものができたぞー! オラの島に来るときには是非立ち寄ってみて! #SNK #KOF #サムスピ #メタスラpic.twitter.com/x81DC63ptx

Translate Tweet

You can see the "NEO GEO RESORT" on Ola Island! When you come to Ola Island, come stop by! #SNK #KOF #サムスピ #メタスラ

D5JtRFeUUAI1JCA.jpg
    D5JtRFhUIAAS8DT.jpg
    D5JtRFeUEAE3OmY.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. In an official partnership with SNK, AKIBA BEER will sell for a limited period drinks inspired by the Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting games. So, who wants to have some beers with Terry and Ryo? Source: https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000010.000039731.html …pic.twitter.com/NZ3AqPPxI1

D5HpWlBWwAEp9j7.jpg
    D5HpWukWAAEMHup.jpg
    D5HpXMsWwAUDF4Y.jpg

Anthony...

Beer whats not to like LOL :party: :cool: :cool:

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【コトブキヤ秋葉原館5階】イベント情報:「SNK Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA2」は本日5/1が最終日!!先行販売商品のお買い逃がしは無いでしょうか?フォトスポットもご覧いただけたでしょうか・・・? #SNK #KOF #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ #NEOGEOpic.twitter.com/ZBz98mML1C

Translate Tweet

[Kotobukiya Akihabara Building 5f] Event information: "SNK Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA2" Today is the last day 5/1!! Are there any missed purchases of pre-sales products? Have you seen the photo spots? #SNK #KOF #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ #NEOGEO

D5c5-E3WwAEe0Hs.jpg
    D5c5-sXXoAAqGx_.jpg
    D5c5_pYU0AA3tu_.jpg
    D5c6Ak3WkAEM78i.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. イベント情報続き:本日5階イベントスペースは16時までの入場となります!最後まで皆様のご来店お待ちしております!!ぜひお見逃しなくご利用ください!! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピpic.twitter.com/Lw2rghVimI

Translate Tweet

Event Information continued: Today 5th floor event space will be admission until 16:00! We are waiting for your visit to the end!! Please do not miss the use!! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ

D5c6s9jWkAAON4E.jpg
    D5c6udVWsAAb-dK.jpg
    D5c6wHQX4AArt0L.jpg
    D5c6xbAWsAA-Z7V.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【コトブキヤ秋葉原館5階】イベント情報①:「SNK Limited Store in KOTOBUKIYA2」は本日5/1が最終日!!ゲームから抜け出してきたようなフォトスポットもご用意しております!入場無料のイベントですので、お見逃しなくご利用ください! #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ #SNKpic.twitter.com/d0J1TWm6io

Translate Tweet

[Kotobukiya Akihabara Building 5f] Event information ①: "SNK Limited Store IN KOTOBUKIYA2" Today is the last day 5/1!! We also have a photo spot where you can get out of the game! It is a free admission event, so please do not miss it! #サムライスピリッツ #サムスピ #SNK

D5ccNxqWkAIGtkl.jpg
    D5ccPrtUEAA9DzH.jpg
    D5ccRuZV4AA38cI.jpg

Anthony...