IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. After an exciting day we have reached the Top 4 in the #NGWT2 #KOF98 Global Finals. Congratulations to Dakou, ChengLong, @Xiaohai_ & XiaoHei Join us for the Top 4 live stream on Sunday at 10am. Will XiaoHai defend his title and remain the #KOF98 King of KOF? @brookgamingfans

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 「SAMURAI SPIRITS」SNKサウンドチームインタビュー。独特な世界観を生み出している楽曲はどのように作られたのか https://www.4gamer.net/games/433/G043308/20190712098/ pic.twitter.com/OpOfzf4hrM

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Samurai SPIRITS SNK Sound Team Interview. How was the music created that created a unique view of the world? https://www.4gamer.net/games/433/G043308/20190712098/ 

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 速報!『侍魂オンラインー朧月伝ー』 クローズドβテスト、来週の開催決定!! 続報を待たれよ???? #サムスピOL #サムライスピリッツ #事前登録受付中pic.twitter.com/EnGhmzDHHo

Translate Tweet

Breaking! "Samurai Soul Online- Ozuki Den" Closed beta test, next week's scheduled decision!! Wait for more news. ???? #サムスピOL #サムライスピリッツ #事前登録受付中

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. SNKブランド40周年を締め括る記念セールを開催! 『KOF XIV』『SNKヒロインズ』など”PlayStation Store”で配信中のSNKのダウンロードゲーム57タイトルが最大75%OFF! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO #PS4 >PS Store https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/grid/PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-CATEGORY00004634/1 pic.twitter.com/4GVX0X1DOQ

SNK Brand 40th Anniversary Commemorative Sale 57 snk download games being delivered in the PlayStation Store, such as "KOF XIV" and "SNK Heroines", are available up to 75 #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO #PS4 > PS Store https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/grid/PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-CATEGORY00004634/1 

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ◆秋フェス運営からお知らせ◆ #秋フェスサムスピ 抽選会及び #サムライスピリッツ 限定グッズショップは、7/15(月・祝) 17時にて終了致します。 抽選会場・ショップは #エディオン AKIBA 1Fです。最終日の抽選は大変混み合いますので、お時間に余裕を持ってお越しください。https://jp.akihabara-japan.com/akifes2019su// 

Notice from Autumn Festival ◆ ◆ Management #秋フェスサムスピ The lottery and #サムライスピリッツ limited goods shop will close at 17 o'clock on Monday, July 15. The lottery venue and shop is #エディオン AKIBA 1F. The lottery on the last day is very crowded, so please allow plenty of time.

tNK8RhD4?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony.

Just spent a hour or so going through all the posts as I haven’t had a chance to get on here in a while.

Looks like there’s been some great additions to people’s collections and a lot of tournament videos for me to catch up on.

Anyway I thought I’d post my latest “SNK/NEOGEO” editions but not without a special thanks to Anthony and OllyCapes for helping me add to my SNK merchandise and my AES game collection.

Nothing bank breaking as you can see but 96 has been on my hit list for a long time. Olly managed to track me one down and it even came with its original 1996 receipt.

As for the magnet - what a great surprise from Ant, it looks great.

a79d17cdbc1f25d624f249e5e58b3da1.jpg

94630b62cbe7932d5c9ae066c7d49785.jpg

dfb56d67fa97249c4ff55a97202fb8e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 16Bites said:

Just spent a hour or so going through all the posts as I haven’t had a chance to get on here in a while.

Looks like there’s been some great additions to people’s collections and a lot of tournament videos for me to catch up on.

Anyway I thought I’d post my latest “SNK/NEOGEO” editions but not without a special thanks to Anthony and OllyCapes for helping me add to my SNK merchandise and my AES game collection.

Nothing bank breaking as you can see but 96 has been on my hit list for a long time. Olly managed to track me one down and it even came with its original 1996 receipt.

As for the magnet - what a great surprise from Ant, it looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Paul,

Glad to see you back on with us and happy to know you're having fun with all the past posting that are up on the Neo-Geo thread.

What an excellent looking King of Fighters '96 that Olly sent you. I posted quite a few of his Neo Geo collection on here and glad he sold he game to you. Loks great for it's age and happy to see you're the new owner of it with the original receipt as well. Give it a great story to share with others too. 8^)

Love that Samurai Shodown Japanese edition you got as well. I love that snapcases that SNK made available for it. I heard that a AES cart can fit in it pretty good in one. 8^)

Also, glad that the NeoGeoLand magnet is to your liking bro.it's a fine edition to have and I'm  reslly sure it will look go on your refrigerator. It's really nice for sure. 8^)

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

1. After an exciting day we have reached the Top 4 in the #NGWT2 #KOFXIV Global Finals. ?Congratulations to ? @ET1120, @arubionhat , @CghkPineapple & @score33333 Join us for the Top 4 live stream on Sunday at 12noon. Will m‘ defend his title and remain the #KOFXIV King of KOF?

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Global Finals Top4 starts today! Witness the grand finale at 10am Taipei time! Who will be the next King of KOF? http://twitch.com/neogeoworldtour  #KOF98 Top4 [W] @Xiaohai_ vs Dakou [L] XiaoHei vs ChengLong #KOFXIV Top4 [W] @arubionhat vs @ET1120 [L] @score33333 vs @CghkPineapple

Anthony...

Hey guys.  I posted an in-depth review of the Retro Electronik Arcade Supergun on my YouTube page.  A lot of info is in there about hooking up your MVS (as well as other jamma games) to your HDTV.  Check it out, I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to get into collecting for the Neo Geo MVS without having the room for full size cabinets.  

4 hours ago, Mike7599 said:

Hey guys.  I posted an in-depth review of the Retro Electronik Arcade Supergun on my YouTube page.  A lot of info is in there about hooking up your MVS (as well as other jamma games) to your HDTV.  Check it out, I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to get into collecting for the Neo Geo MVS without having the room for full size cabinets.  

Mine has been pretty decent since getting it.  I connect to my PVM using SCART > BNC.  Haven't had any issues with it.  I have a HAS pre-ordered and that will take over once it is here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike7599 said:

This looks amazing Mike. I'm going to see this right now and I'm sure you have plenty to say about it for sure. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. NeoGeo World Tour 2 的KOF XIV及KOF 98冠軍終於誕生了‼️ ?M’選手再度榮登KOF XIV寶座,成為兩屆的拳皇之王? ?XiaoHai再勇奪拳皇98的冠軍? ✨恭喜以下得獎選手??感謝各位的參與及支持? KOF XIV 冠軍: M’ 亞軍: ET 季軍: Pineapple KOF 98 冠軍: XiaoHai 亞軍: Dakou 季軍: XiaoHei #SNK #KOF

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【Brook Fighter E-sport】 Neo Geo World Tour Season 2 Global Final-《King of Fighter XIV》 The champion is M' Congratulation!!! #台北國際電玩展 #NeoGeoWorldTour #香港復古遊戲展覽RETROHKGamingExpo #SNKASIA #RedBullEsports #RedBullKumite #BrookFighter電競聯賽 #2019夏日電玩展 #TKO

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【Brook Fighter E-sport】 Neo Geo World Tour Season 2 Global Final-《King of Fighter 98》 The champion is Xiao Hai ! Congratulation!! #台北國際電玩展 #NeoGeoWorldTour #香港復古遊戲展覽RETROHKGamingExpo #SNKASIA #RedBullEsports #RedBullKumite #BrookFighter電競聯賽 #2019夏日電玩展

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Thank you guys for coming all the way to the #NGWT2 Global Finals and help us make this even special! We will miss you and can‘t wait to work with both of you again hopefully very soon!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Neo Geo World Tour 2 Global Finals complete!? KOF98 results: Champion “King of KOF”: Qanba x Douyu | XiaoHai (China) 1st runner-up: Qanba | Dakou (China) 2nd runner-up: XiaoHei (China) Congratulations to XiaoHai to once again be crowned the “Kings of KOF”! @brookgamingfans

Anthony...