IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Patreon Early Access - SNK Neo Geo MVS - New Credit Display, Mini Marquee Driver, Memory Card Reader & 4 Slot Repair!!! #snk #neogeo #jamma #arcade #repair #mod #upgrade (link: https://www.patreon.com/GadgetUK164) patreon.com/GadgetUK164

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Neo Gunloc. Here we see the kind sir discussing how to unlock Geese Howard the correct way in Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. Enjoy. 8^)

From the description,

"Real Bout Fatal Fury Special / SNK Neo-Geo / Fighting Games / Geese Howard / Neo Gunloc The correct way of unlocking Geese Howard in the Neo-Geo AES version of Real Bout Fatal Fury. There are some echo-sound issues during the gameplay section of this video"

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

アクリルスタンドシリーズの新作サンプルが届きました〜

今回はサイズの幅が大きいキャラクターが多いです

発売が待ちきれませんね!

New sample of acrylic stand series arrived ~
This time there are many characters with large width
I can't wait for the release!

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

お待たせいたしました!! 『侍魂オンラインー朧月伝ー』配信開始が8月8日(木) 11:00に決定

此度はAndroid&iPhone一斉配信の予定でございます! お目にかかるのを楽しみにしておりますぞ

Translated from Japanese by
Sorry to keep you waiting! ! Distribution of "Samurai Online-Yuzuki Den-" is scheduled for August 8th (Thursday) at 11:00

The frequency is scheduled to be broadcast on Android & iPhone! We look forward to seeing you

Anthony...

Hi guys,

\【#拡散せざるを得ない】RT数達成のお知らせ/ 31日より実施していた ファイター掛け合い動画の合計RT数が 15,000を突破しました

#KOF #KOFAS1周年 皆様のご参加、誠にありがとうございます

※報酬は【8/9(金)12時】配布予定 ※動画は特設サイトでもご視聴可能です
\ [ #拡散せざるを得ない ] Notice of achievement of RT number / Total number of RTs of fighting video that has been implemented since 31st exceeded 15,000

#KOF#KOFAS1周年 Thank you very much for your participation.

※ Rewards will be distributed [8/9 (Friday) 12:00] ※ Videos can also be viewed on special sites

Anthony...

Hi guys,

『SAMURAI SPIRITS』 DLCキャラクター「リムルル」を本日配信開始! レトロ3Dコスチュームをもれなく付属! 精霊のコンルとともに戦う天真爛漫な少女「リムルル」をぜひプレイしてください。 #SNK #サムスピ PlayStation Store (link: https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0576-CUSA12836_00-CHARACTER0000001) store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/… Microsoft Store (link: https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/dlc%e3%82%ad%e3%83%a3%e3%83%a9%e3%82%af%e3%82%bf%e3%83%bc-%e3%83%aa%e3%83%a0%e3%83%ab%e3%83%ab/9phzjqthb9bp?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab) microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/dlc%e3…

Anthony..

45 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

アクリルスタンドシリーズの新作サンプルが届きました〜

今回はサイズの幅が大きいキャラクターが多いです

発売が待ちきれませんね!

New sample of acrylic stand series arrived ~
This time there are many characters with large width
I can't wait for the release!

Anthony..

You know...

I really need that Geese Howard stand in my life :D

DEADLY RAVE !!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dr Manhattan said:

I guess it’s time for another round of ask the experts. My question for today is about the Neo SD and the Neo SD Pro.

Does anyone know what improvements the Neo SD Pro offers over the original? Also is it true that you can run Neo Geo CD games on the Pro?

It flashes games quicker, you can store more than one game at a time and you can play neo cd roms on it (if you manage to find any that are compatible.  Don’t count on it).   Also has the link cable for the 3 games that support it for multiplayer.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike7599 said:

It flashes games quicker, you can store more than one game at a time and you can play neo cd roms on it (if you manage to find any that are compatible.  Don’t count on it).   Also has the link cable for the 3 games that support it for multiplayer.  

Nicely said Mike. Thank you for stopping by to mention this to help out. 8^)

Anthony...

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 12:52 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

【新商品のお知らせ】 本日『SNK×SWITCH PLANNING AMAZONES ATHENAスカジャン』&『SNK×SWITCH PLANNING 極限流空手スカジャン』の予約を開始いたしました! 新作は力強いデザインとなっております! (link: https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?siborikomi_clear=1&keyword=%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3) snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html…
【New Product Information】 Today, we have started bookings for “SNK x SWITCH PLANNING AMAZONES ATHENA Ska Jean” & “SNK x SWITCH PLANNING Extreme Current Karate Ska Jean”! The new work has become a powerful design! (link: https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?siborikomi_clear=1&keyword=%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3) snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html…

Anthony...

Does anyone know if you can order from this website if you are in the US? I think I have tried before and couldn't. It would be awesome if I could order these jackets and the acrylic figures. Also some sake! Lol

• Like 1

It's been a while since I have been here. Recently I fixed my broken 3-5 so now I have 2 AESes. I also repaired an old samurai showdown 1 that I used for a panic bomber conversion. Now I have a blank Sam sho 2 cart and I have interest in making a Ghostlop cart. Does anyone know what chips to use or how to split roms and such?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedGamer said:

Does anyone know if you can order from this website if you are in the US? I think I have tried before and couldn't. It would be awesome if I could order these jackets and the acrylic figures. Also some sake! Lol

Hey Justin,

When it comes to orders outside of Japan. SNK does businnes with Zenmarket. It's a proxy shipping service that deals with Japanese goods. Here's the link to their online shop page, and more specific with the jackets and more. 8^)

https://zenmarket.jp/en/s/snkonlineshop/?prices=5,4

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

39 minutes ago, Neo 64 said:

It's been a while since I have been here. Recently I fixed my broken 3-5 so now I have 2 AESes. I also repaired an old samurai showdown 1 that I used for a panic bomber conversion. Now I have a blank Sam sho 2 cart and I have interest in making a Ghostlop cart. Does anyone know what chips to use or how to split roms and such?

Hey Evan,

Long time no see. Hope you're enjoying your summer with family and friends bro. Nice to see that you repaired your AES unit. So you got 2 of them eh? Great! The more the merrier is what I thin out with Neo-Geo.

In regards to Ghostlop, I found this to answer your question. Hope it helps you Evan.

https://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=Ghostlop_(prototype)

"The location test version uses socketed EPROMs on the PROG board, flash chips on adapter boards for the C ROMs and EPROMs for M1 and S1 on the CHA. It has a piece of cardboard between the 2 boards to avoid shorts because the socketed flash adapter boards are a bit too high and could get shorted with traces on the PROG board."

Also, if you like to share your pics on those two AES units, we would love to see them. 8^)

Anthony..

14 minutes ago, Zoyous said:

Is the recently announced Samurai Shodown edition of the Neo Geo Mini the new hardware SNK hinted at recently? Or is there something else in the works?

Hey Zoyous,

Thank you for stopping by. 

The Samurai Shodown edition of the NeoGeo Mini is separate. SNK said it's going to be new Neo-Geo hardware. But it will work with the NeoGeo Mini as well once it became available. More to be mention soon by them. 

Hope this helps ya Zoyous. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

While on the subject of , I do plan on donating some of my #NeoGeo dev/proto stuff to them at some point. The NVM does a fantastic job at showcasing video game history. Consider donation as an option if you have something unique in your collection.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【物販のお知らせ】 この度、 #池袋ミカド にて、 SNKオフィシャルグッズの委託販売始めました! サントラ、キーホルダーなど色々あります! 今すぐ欲しいってヒトは池袋に来てねー! 一部だけ並べてありますので、 カタログを見て欲しい商品をお伝えくださいませ! 詳細はお気軽にスタッフまで!
[Notice of product sales] #池袋ミカド Started to consign SNK official goods! There are various soundtracks, keychains and more! If you want it now, come to Ikebukuro! Since only a part is listed, please tell us the product you want to see the catalog! Feel free to ask the staff for details!

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

カタログはこちらになります! 数に限りがございますのでお早めにどうぞ! #池袋ミカド
Click here for the catalog! As soon as possible, there are a limited number! #池袋ミカド

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Azp4QPWY_bigger.jpgSNKオンラインショップ公式@snk_onlineshop

SUMMER SALE 2019終了まで、あと7日! 『SAMURAI SPIRITS』NEOGEOロム風パッケージ ナコルルver.のプレゼントおよびネオジオフリークのプレゼントも8月14日に終了いたします! SNKオンラインショップをいますぐチェック! (link: https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ) buff.ly/2w9oopJ
7 days left until the end of SUMMER SALE 2019! The “SAMURAI SPIRITS” NEOGEO Rom-style package Nakoruru ver. Check SNK online shop now! (link: https://buff.ly/2w9oopJ) buff.ly/2w9oopJ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

/

8月イベント第一弾「ベストパートナー」 \

ベストだと思うペアに投票しよう

↓抽選で合計15名様にBIGボーナス↓ 優勝パック:格闘家の欠片×5、金貨×20000、チョコ(大)×10(5名様) ダイヤパック:ダイヤ×70、金貨×10000、チョコ(大)×5(10名様) #SNKオールスター #ベストパートナー
August first event "Best Partner" \

Vote for the pair you think is best

↓ BIG bonus for 15 people in total by lottery ↓ Winner Pack: Fighter Fragments x 5, Gold Coins x 20000, Chocolate (Large) x 10 (5 people) Diamond Pack: Diamond x 70, Gold Coins x 10000, Chocolate (Large) x 5 (10 people) #SNKオールスター#ベストパートナー

Ey-taL8U?format=png&name=900x900

Tweet #アンディと不知火舞
Tweet #椎拳崇とアテナ
Tweet #ロバートとユリ
Tweet #テリーとマリー

Anthony..

5 hours ago, enoofu said:

Is the AI that bad?Original SS you would be dead in 30 secs trying that

Yeah, 'fraid so. For context, this was the 4th ever credit I've played of the 1P mode. The 1st time I died on the boss, continued twice and beat it then played this credit a couple of weeks later. I did put it on max difficulty when I tried the demo before the games release and it seemed a lot tougher though.

• Like 1