IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

#餓狼伝説SPECIAL』コラボ開始! 「#不知火舞」が『#シノマス』に参乳! 更に「夜桜」と「神楽」は、コラボ専用ボイスを収録! これを記念して、 #小清水亜美 さん #石原夏織 さん #松岡由貴 さん の直筆サイン色紙をそれぞれ抽選で3名様、合計9名様にプレゼント! https://hpgames.jp/shinomas/garousp_campaign.php
Translated from Japanese by
" #餓狼伝説SPECIAL "Collaboration started!" #不知火舞 "But" #シノマス In addition, “Yozakura” and “Kagura” include a special voice for collaboration! #小清水亜美 San #石原夏織 San #松岡由貴 Hand-drawn autographed colored paper will be presented to 3 people each by lottery for a total of 9 people! https://hpgames.jp/shinomas/garousp_campaign.php

Anthony...

My newest NEO GEO game review:

OVER TOP (1996 ADK)

Kind of cool overhead racing game usually at a 3/4 perspective.  Pick from 8 different cars (some certainly better suited for the really tight turns in the game) and multiple different colors for each vehicle!  You can even use the horn or headlights (not really important for gameplay).  Multiple side roads you can take (you'll often see traffic cones or something in the way of them) can be taken that may let you save a little time in your quest to complete the whole course.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

SAMURAI SHODOWN:SWITCH EXTRAS The Switch version will have a special edition with a Neogeo cartridge case!Also coming with the game's soundtrack,a console case and Neo Geo Freak's #2 edition!The SNK Online Shop will have available different versions with more or less content.

Anthony..

16 hours ago, retrorussell said:

My newest NEO GEO game review:

OVER TOP (1996 ADK)

Kind of cool overhead racing game usually at a 3/4 perspective.  Pick from 8 different cars (some certainly better suited for the really tight turns in the game) and multiple different colors for each vehicle!  You can even use the horn or headlights (not really important for gameplay).  Multiple side roads you can take (you'll often see traffic cones or something in the way of them) can be taken that may let you save a little time in your quest to complete the whole course.

Hey Russ,

Glad to see you on with us and thank you for sharing this great video of Over Top with us bro. I really like this one from ADK and glad you did as well. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys.

SNK is proud to announce the opening of our new official discord server called "Official SNK Game Studio". It's focused on the development of our new SNK titles. Click the invite link to join: https://discordapp.com/invite/snk

Anthony..
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

61iZG7jv_bigger.png

This is really talented work. Good job!
Quote Tweet

24738_370620899824_527189824_3562238_685

Sebastian

@svonbuchwald
· Aug 11
- Darli and Wu - Been wanting to draw Darli pretty much since they first showed her concept art and threw in Wu for good measure. I thought showing them trying each other’s weapons could be fun. Can’t wait for Basara and Kazuki! #EmbraceDeath

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Continuing off the NEOGEO mini comes a brand-new NEOGEO product! Introducing the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro! This stylish and unique fighting stick is based off the NEOGEO CD controller! #SNK #NEOGEO For business inquires: neogeoas@snk-corp.co.jp

Anthony..
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

NEOGEO miniに続く、新たなNEOGEOのハードウェアが登場! 「NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro」は、NEOGEO CDのコントローラーのデザインをモチーフにしたスタイリッシュでユニークなアーケードステックです。続報にご期待ください! #SNK #NEOGEO ビジネスに関するお問合せ先 neogeoas@snk-corp.co.jp

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Total prize pool over 10 million JPY! Will you be the next SAMURAI SHODOWN or KOF XIV world champion? SNK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP is coming. #SNK #SWC #KOF # SAMURAISHODOWN https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2019/090301/

賞金総額1,000万円以上!『SAMURAI SPIRITS』と『KOF XIV』の世界一を決定する「SNK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP」を開催。 #SNK #SWC #KOF #サムスピ https://snk-corp.co.jp/press/2019/090302/

Anthony..
Edited by fdurso224

21 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

My bro @SNKsultan has gone to the next level and painted huge neogeo logo on his wall out of his extreme love for neogeo and SNK. Check this out

Anthony..

very VERY cool

• Like 1

Nintendo Life is claiming the new stick is an AIO arcade thing like the recently-announced Capcom home arcade:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/snks_new_neo_geo_might_not_be_what_you_were_expecting

Just as Capcom is bundling a load of its old titles into an arcade stick which plugs directly into your TV, SNK's new Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro is basically an ARM-based controller/console hybrid that comes pre-loaded with classic titles from yesteryear.

Powered by a USB Type-C connection, it delivers 720p visuals to your television via its HDMI connection. In short, it's not a million miles away from the 'mini-cab' design of the Neo Geo Mini – it's just there's no screen this time around.

They also say the stick will work with existing Neo Geo Minis, but if you're buying the stick why wouldn't you just play the games built in? Unless the titles are different. 

I'm way more intrigued by rumors of SNK characters showing up in Smash Ultimate. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

PLdEj9co_bigger.jpgSNK GLOBAL[mention=2313]SAMURAI[/mention] SHODOWN - Available Now! @SNKPofficial 2h   Continuing off the NEOGEO mini comes a brand-new NEOGEO product! Introducing the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro! This stylish and unique fighting stick is based off the NEOGEO CD controller! #SNK #NEOGEO For business inquires: neogeoas@snk-corp.co.jp     EDgTQDbUwAAA2wR?format=jpg&name=small   Anthony..

I am a sucker for NEOGEO products, especially ones I can actually afford but for me this stick is ugly.

Maybe when I see the actual product il change my mind but this render doesn’t do anything for me, especially in white.

Pretty sure at this point most people would have been happier for an actual AESmini right?

I’m slightly optimistic though.

A day one purchase would be if this thing contained every AES title - but I know the likelihood of that slim to none.

Imo it needs

Quality Micro Switches

Quality Buttons

Huge AES Library

Image Filters

Original Button Layout

I hope they get the message..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1