IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Given the four image limit on Twitter, I left these out before as I didn't find them as striking. Anyway, there was also a sunset variation for the Italy stage, a morning version of the Taiwan stage and a "Nameless" version of the Clone Lab.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

This evening, were with John from Intriguing Game Reviews. Here we see him playing Gunlord X on the Nintendo Switch. Enjoy. ;-)

From the description,

"In this video series "Intriguing Games" I review a game from my collection that I find intriguing. In this 5th episode I review Gunlord X for the Nintendo Switch. Gunlord X is a updated and ported game from a post life cycle game for the Sega Dreamcast and NEO GEO known as Gunlord. Developed and publised by NG Dev it is a game I think everyone should get especially considering its low $10 price tag on the Nintendo Switch's eShop."

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

CASABLANCA WORLD FIGHTERS is now open for registration. Dive into the Moroccan tournament for the great competition! https://smash.gg/casablanca-world-fighters #SNK #SWC #KOFXIV

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The battle has finally come to Brazil! Get ready because the Battle Coliseum opening this weekend is going to be packed with best fighters! Check out the streaming schedule here. https://twitch.tv/fgc_sp https://twitch.tv/itzromance/ (secondary) #SNK #SWC #SAMURAISHODOWN #KOFXIV

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The KOF ALLSTAR team is honored to be among Apple's Best of 2019. We thank you, the true contenders, in helping us reach this achievement. Details here: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/best-of-2019/#trends #KOFallstar, #KingofFighters, #KOF, #BestOf2019

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Windows 10 PC「アケアカNEOGEO 得点王 炎のリベロ」の配信がスタート!1996年にSNKから発売されたサッカーゲームです。本作はPS4、Nintendo Switch、Xbox Oneでも好評配信中!ぜひお楽しみください! #アーケードアーカイブス #アケアカ https://microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABneogeo-%E5%BE%97%E7%82%B9%E7%8E%8B-%E7%82%8E%E3%81%AE%E3%83%AA%E3%83%99%E3%83%AD-for-windows/9p2tb0z4wbp0
Translated from Japanese by
Distribution of Windows 10 PC “ACA NEOGEO Scoring King Libero” starts! A soccer game released by SNK in 1996. This work is now on sale on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One! Please enjoy! #アーケードアーカイブス#アケアカhttps://microsoft.com/ja-jp/p/%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABneogeo-%E5%BE%97%E7%82%B9%E7%8E%8B-%E7%82%8E%E3%81%AE%E3%83%AA%E3%83%99%E3%83%AD-for-windows/9p2tb0z4wbp0

11:17 PM · Dec 6, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO THE ULTIMATE 11: SNK FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP is now available on Windows 10 PC ! It's a soccer game released by SNK in 1996. Choose your favorite of 80 different teams, more than ever before, and conquer the two Championship modes! https://microsoft.com/en-us/p/aca-neogeo-the-ultimate-11-snk-football-championship-for-windows/9p2tb0z4wbp0

12:15 PM · Dec 7, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

いよいよ12月12日、SNKさんから「SAMURAI SPIRITS」の新作がNintendo Switchで発売されます。それを記念した「SAMURAI SPIRITS Special Sale」をニンテンドーeショップで開催!アケアカNEOGEOの3タイトルが50% OFFです。新作発売前にぜひ体を温めておいてください。 https://nintendo.co.jp/search/?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABNEOGEO&mode=soft&ssort=aprice
On December 12th, SNK will release a new “SAMURAI SPIRITS” on Nintendo Switch. “SAMURAI SPIRITS Special Sale” in commemoration of it is held at the Nintendo e-shop! 3 titles of ACA NEOGEO are 50% OFF. Please warm up your body before the new release. https://nintendo.co.jp/search/?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B1%E3%82%A2%E3%82%ABNEOGEO&mode=soft&ssort=aprice

7:02 AM · Dec 7, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Reminder! Casablanca World Fighters next month in Morocco with 3 main event games : - KOF XIV (SNK WCS) - Samurai Shodown - Dragon Ball FighterZ About 10 000 $ cash prize money. Top 4 paid. Trophies for top 3, medals for top 8. No registration fees!
5:44 AM · Dec 7, 2019

Anthony

Hi guys,

【KOFG STORE at 新宿マルイアネックス】 〈再販情報〉 明日12/7(土)開店時より若干数ですが再販売いたします。 画像をご確認ください。 イベント詳細はこちら→ http://bit.ly/336HGuv #KOFG #KOF乙女
[KOFG STORE at Shinjuku Marui Annex] <Resale Information> Tomorrow, 12/7 (Saturday) will be re-sold to a limited number. Please check the image. Click here for event details →http://bit.ly/336HGuv#KOFG#KOF乙女

5:51 AM · Dec 6, 2019

Anthony

Hi guys,

#コラボ 格闘家投票キャンペーン開催!】 好きなコラボ格闘家が誰

抽選で15名様に「Amazonギフト券1000円」をプレゼント! 更に、優勝した格闘家の投票者から3名様に限定グッズを

〆12月13日まで

ダウンロード

http://bit.ly/2W4a2D3 #KOF98UMOL #ゴブスレ
[ #コラボ Fighter vote campaign is held! ] Who is your favorite collaboration fighter?

We present "Amazon gift certificate 1000 yen" to 15 people by lot! In addition, limited goods for 3 winners from the winners of the winning fighter

ま で Until December 13

download

http://bit.ly/2W4a2D3#KOF98UMOL#ゴブスレ

NTTvNNvp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Tweet #大好きなコラボ格闘家がゴブリンスレイヤー
Tweet #大好きなコラボ格闘家が妖精弓手
Tweet #大好きなコラボ格闘家が女神官
10:00 PM · Dec 5, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with madlitlepixel with more Neo Geo Arcade Stick pro goodies to share with us. Enjoy. 8^)

From the description,

"Today we take a look at some accessories for the SNK Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro. Some of these seem odd, but some surprised me. Product sent to me for review from the following site, check them out!"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Discovered at the RGC 2019, we were seduced by Neotris, a NeoGeo game made by totologic. If you like puzzle games, don't hesitate to support this project that will be released in physical edition! For more information, please visit his Facebook page: https://facebook.com/NeotrisAES

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The last #SundayShodown of 2019 is now over and what an explosive one it was! Huge thanks to those who helped to raise the $82 prize pot for today's event, to those who watched and especially to those that took part! Congrats to this week's #SamSho winners!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Nintendo Switch版「SAMURAI SPIRITS」発売まであと3日!! SNKオンラインショップでは限定のゲームポーチセットも販売中です♪ さらに!イベントで配布し、大好評を得た『ネオジオフリーク』第2弾が SNKオンラインショップでの購入者限定特典として付属します! https://buff.ly/2PEmAhJ #SNK #サムスピ
Nintendo Switch version "SAMURAI SPIRITS" will be released in 3 days !! Limited game pouch set is on sale at SNK Online Shop ♪ In addition, the second installment of “Neo-Jo-Fleak”, which was distributed at the event and gained great popularity, is included as a purchase-only benefit at the SNK Online Shop! https://buff.ly/2PEmAhJ#SNK#サムスピ

11:17 PM · Dec 8, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

ビデオゲームの語り部たち 第15部:激動のビデオゲーム史を彩ったSNKのサムライ精神(スピリッツ) https://4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20191113104/
Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games https://4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20191113104/

10:00 AM · Dec 6, 2019·

4Gamer.net

Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK ’s Samurai Spirit (Spirits)

Image (002) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (Spirits)

Few people will dispute that the dawn of video games in Japan is an arcade game of the 1970s.

Ryu and Ken, as well as games and their surroundings when Mario wasn't even born, always have two problems. One is the historical wall of time. Many of the people involved are currently over 70 years of age, and there are few people who are active, and there are people who cannot contact.
 Another problem is that people concerned don't want to talk. For example, even if you apply to the first owner of an old game company for coverage, it is often refused.

It is really difficult to unravel the history of Japanese game companies. Fortunately, however, I was able to listen to SNK's old and new officials, one of the long-established game companies that represent Kansai.

As many of you know, SNK, established as a New Japan project in 1978, went bankrupt in 2001, and today's SNK is a company that bought its intellectual property. Another company. Even in this industry with a lot of ups and downs, there is no such thing as a company that has as much history as SNK.

In this video game narrator, I would like to look back on the path SNK has taken with a powerful and hopeful corporate message called “The Future Is Now”.

Entrance to SNK head office building
Image (001) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK ’s Samurai Spirit (spirits)

Mr. Hideyoshi Kawasaki who was a senior manager and developer

Mr. Hideyoshi Kawasaki, the  founder, should first listen to the story of the establishment of the New Japan Project . The writer tried to get in touch from various directions, but unfortunately it didn't work.

In this article, I will briefly summarize the “Genesis” of the new Japan project based on the book “All started with Pong” written by Masumi Akagi.

Mr. Kawasaki, who originally managed a coffee shop and a civil engineering construction company in Osaka, was consulted in 1973 to provide funding to a company that manufactures and sells arcade game cases run by an acquaintance in Kobe. Established New Japan Planning in the form of buying This was before the boom of video games such as “Space Invaders”.
 The details of the acquisition, not limited to funding, are uncertain, but it is highly possible that Mr. Kawasaki's unique olfaction has been demonstrated since this time.

Immediately after its establishment, it developed block breaking games such as “Microcomputer Block” (released April 1978). By the way, the "microcomputer block" was instantly copied to other companies.
 On July 22, 1978, the company officially gained corporate status as New Japan Planning Co., Ltd., but behind that, it seems that they had signed a license production contract for "Space Invader" with Taito. At that time, Taito couldn't catch up with the production, and there was a case where it was produced by another company that had received permission from the company. It ’s an OEM.

After the “Space Invader” boom left, the business situation continued to be poor, but in the 1980s, the space shooter “Vanguard” (June 1981) became a hit, and “Vanguard II”(March 1984) follows.
 In addition, the “Xevious” type shooting “ASO” (November 1985), which was evaluated for exquisite difficulty adjustment, the shooting “T ・ A ・ N ・ K” (1985) that manipulates tanks, and the same system While taking over, hit works such as “IKARI” (1986 ), which seems to have been based on the hit movie “Rambo” (released in 1982) . In 1986, the company name was changed to SNK.

"ASO"
Image (016) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games Image (017) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

Instrument card for "IKARI"
Image (018) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

The development staff at this time made great progress, and it was said that there were only 12 core members. Mr. Kawasaki called them “24 eyes”.

As you can see from this episode, Mr. Kawasaki actually entered the game development field and gave various instructions. He seems to have shown extraordinary talent not only as a manager but also as a practitioner.
 Some say that there are many fighting fighting games in SNK's title lineup, too, because of the preference of former professional boxer Kawasaki.

Every day in the development room as if I was playing

For the writer who lives in Tokyo, SNK is a far-off Kansai company, and coupled with the lack of information, I have always felt something like “unknown knowledge”. In a gamer way, it's like listening to the presence of a powerful player in a distant game center.

This time we talked about Mr. Masanori Enomoto , former director of SNK, who is now the representative director of game development company Engines, Mr. Satoshi Adachi , director of the company , and Mr. Shinsuke Matsushita , who is currently active in SNK (Director of Design Department, Marketing Division) )
 Let's start with Mr. Enomoto and Mr. Adachi talking about the “original landscape” when they joined the company in the mid-1980s. Mr. Matsushita joined the company in 1998 and will appear later.

From left: Mr. Satoshi Adachi, Mr. Masanori Enomoto, Mr. Shinsuke Matsushita
Image (003) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (Spirits)

Adachi took the SNK recruitment test in 1985.

Image (011) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 “I learned that SNK is looking for graphic designers at the Osaka Designer College that I attended at the time. So, after a little research, I found out that SNK is making a game, and my friends “By the way, my friend also passed and worked as a director of“ Ryutora no Ken ”,” adachi laughs.

“I showed the game plan at the interview. At that time, there seemed to be no guy who brought the plan, and that day“ Oh, I mean “you” and “you” in Kansai dialect. It

seems that Adachi's clothes also left a strong impression on the SNK side.

“I don't remember, but once I joined a senior I was told,“ I remember wearing a people's cap and wearing a people's cap for an interview. ”YMO (Yellow Magic, which was a boom at that time) (Orchestra) was talking about the red people's clothing that he wore in his early albums, and that was why he was wearing people's clothing. ) "

Kusumoto said, was joined after one year of Adachi said.

Image (012) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 “I graduated from the same Osaka Designer College as Adachi. I didn't know each other while I was in school. The process of joining was almost the same as Adachi, and I applied for SNK graphic designer recruitment. I didn't know that it was a company that made games at the time,
 because I chose SNK because my starting salary was slightly higher than other companies in my industry. “In the same way as Adachi, it was said that“ Kimi hire ”was adopted.”

Mr. Enomoto, on the contrary, felt uneasy.

But "This is Akan ne (laughs) I thought the guy Ya Do - and. I heard the? Do you say it is not necessary to do something more, and" It's Okay ". Well, job hunting was very easy.
 Interview I went from school and came back after the end, but I said that I was going to the interview earlier, but I reported that I was hired, but the teacher also said I remember being worried about how it was. ”

SNK when Mr. Enomoto and Adachi joined the company had just moved to Esaka, Suita City, Osaka, where the company is still located. .

“Your headquarters was in the building near Higashi-Sangoku Station next to Esaka Station, but I heard from seniors that you had moved to Esaka when the arcade game hit was not born and the management situation worsened There you.
 bases When I was moved to Esaka remembers to have been divided into three. and the building of game development department, mechanical design and product part to places like face each other factories across the street, purchasing department, the same small A department with an assembly line, and on the 6th floor of the building where Joe Shin (Josein Denki) near Esaka Station is located there was a department with head office functions such as accounting, sales and public relations.

According to Adachi's memory, the factory was like a prefab in the middle of a rice field. If you know the area around Esaka, you can understand the rough positional relationship, but it seems that rice fields originally spread on the west side where Tokyu Hands is located. SNK moved around when it began to make things like residential areas and factories, and the pastoral landscape was spreading.

Near the prefab building where Mr. Adachi and Mr. Enomoto worked. Naturally, there are no traces such as rice fields now.
Image (004) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

The company name at that time was still "New Japan Planning", but the logo used SNK characters. The color was red at first, but soon it was changed to the blue character that is still being carried over. There is no evidence, but the reason for the change is that Mr. Kawasaki instructed that “the deficit is bad”.

However, both Mr. Adachi and Mr. Enomoto have the memory that the printed logo attached to the overseas version of NES software released at this time had a green logo as well as red and blue, so the corporate color was decided. It doesn't seem to have happened.

SNK logo for the New Japan Planning Era
Image (015) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

Let's return to the story of the development base that Adachi remembers.

“The room we were on was on the second floor of the building. The development room sounds nice, but it looks like three or four rooms of about 8 tatami mats. I think that there was a company that sold cassette tapes etc. on the first floor.When
 I joined the company, my seniors finished the development of "angu" It was a time when I was about to start working on “Angu Stratosphere” (Action Shooter, the sequel to “Angu”, 1986). "

At that time, games were not clearly positioned in society as an industry. There was a company that started the business with the feeling that “Space Invaders would make money, but hire a detailed guy to make something similar,” but the momentum was amazing. It seems that SNK's corporate culture was also very different. Mr. Adachi recalls:

"It was just a mess when we were. The working hours were self-applied and overtime was 250 hours or 300 hours. it did not Nante time to use as.
 in, as the in-house discipline Toka work rules are ready, go down the annual salary decreases the overtime (laughs) "

" not be the days when working style reform "is advocated working situation However, this was also influenced by the development system at that time.

“At that time there were 4 to 5 teams in one team and 1 or 2 planners. At the same time, the grapher was a person and an effect, such as people and effects. "It was about two people in charge."
 So at that time, there were about 50 employees at the head office and factory. About 10 years later, the number of employees reached the level of 1000, but the atmosphere when they were growing rapidly had a unique atmosphere

. ”

“That's why I felt like I was playing every day. I was doing“ Famista ”between developers during the lunch break. There was nothing about the concept or management of working hours. From morning until midnight, from 2 to 3 in the morning, I played and worked on games, and I went back to the dormitory that the company prepared, and I was constantly repeating my life. ”

It seems quite unreasonable However, there seemed to be a fierce man who went over Adachi.

"I wanted to sleep in my futon, so I was relatively well back in the dormitory, but those who were not were staying at the company. In the evening, a futon supplier came to the company. So, he took an order like "the person with futon and bread" and brought in the futon, lay it under the desk and slept, and the next day, the contractor came to collect it. That was a good time (laughs).

Mr. Kawasaki who came with the voice of "Deya !?"

As mentioned earlier, SNK had a tough time after the “Space Invaders” boom left, but at that time the owner's energetic work did not change, according to Adachi. , He visited the development site almost every day.

"I'm coming every day to Mr. Kawasaki development centers Esaka. Feeling development, such director like virtually, had been though to all creative. Say now
 after doing the president of the business in the daytime, boxing spar I was sweating in the ring, so it wasn't until I came here at night (laughs) that I had a salt bottle and put it in my mouth and replenished salt while giving instructions to us. “If you think about it, it ’s bad for you (laughs),”

says Kawasaki.

“The first word is always“ deya !? ”(meaning“ what is it? ”) Kawasaki-san's talk always proceeds in such short words, so it was difficult to grasp the nuances well.
 For example, even if you explain the game screen as “This is a city that has been invaded by aliens, it is purple,” but if it differs in Mr. Kawasaki, "It's not purple, it's green," an order that feels like "

is in there."

“Psycho Soldier” main visual
Image (022) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 "I " Psycho Soldier " When I was doing the graphics of (※), Kawasaki is there is also just that the daughter was born, I'm was noisy crap is a girl of representation.
 On one occasion" Women more “It's better to be plump” ”, but at that time the resolution was low, so just increasing one dot makes it very thick. I said, “Yes, I've fixed it a little!” And showed the same thing,
 “Look! "

※ side-scrolling action shooter that was released in 1987. The first piece of Athena Asamiya's first appearance

seems to be a laughing story, but it was an action based on Kawasaki's intentions, not simply dropping a hand or ignoring the instructions.

"If he president would like the cuteness of the women of Good, with the understanding my own in, was the decision of a look at the character. Can or can not the sort of thing, I think it was important tips"

certainly On the other hand, if the number of dots was increased as it was said, it was possible that Mr. Kawasaki did not agree with him.

By the way, the author felt that the early SNK works were a tribute to hit movies, and a technique similar to copying. A typical one is the above-mentioned “anger”, but how did the development think about it? Let Mr. Enomoto talk to you.

“It was influenced by the fact that“ anger ”was inspired by Hollywood movies at that time. The whole industry was like that at that time. The hero of that movie is cool as a character, so it ’s like trying to do it like that.
 Along with the times, people who know legal affairs, intellectual property, etc. to SNK will join the company, and for some titles, the legal department may be warned to the development members "No, it's a little acan" Yes, I think my consciousness has changed since then. "

Hit of "Fairy Wolf Legend" that greatly changed SNK

Mr. Adachi says that it was the passion of developers at the time that made the flow of SNK works to date.

“At that time, SNK had a small number of developers, and each creator, such as a director or planner, clearly expressed the idea of“ I like this game ”or“ I ’m making this game ”. in., I was able to two streams are roughly.
 one is "angry" is triggered action game. myself happened to be assigned to there, after the "Samurai spirits" (below, Samusupi), and the like The
 other is “ASO” or “Athena” (*), which is a work with an RPG-like story created by Mr. Kono (Mr. Kazuhito Kono) who is currently in Dimps . “ASO” and “Athena” are shooting games, but both have RPG elements. ”

"Athena" is an RPG-taste action game that fights as a princess of a Victory country in the fantasy world. Released 1986
Image (023) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of turbulent video games

These two trends are not just showing the difference between game genres, but will be even bigger for SNK.

"I feel the flow of the action game is arcade department, RPG is connected to the household sector. At that time, I did not notice, you know looking back, it was a little interesting,"

and, rapidly grown SNK It was an arcade game. Hit titles centered on fighting games were sent out one after another for the MVS (Multi Video System) of the arcade board (or casing) released in 1990 .

Among the fighting games, “Fairy Wolf Legend” seems to be a special case. Mr. Enomoto talks.

“It was a big hit for SNK's“ Fairy Wolf Legend ”. The fighting game was released in“ Street Fighter II ”where it was very prominent, and thanks to MVS. It was designed to allow two people to fight against
 each other, either of which would always be eliminated in a short time and the next opponent would come again. Is an “invention” that remains in the history of arcade games, while those who win can continue as they are, but those who lose must keep spending money even if the game ends in 10 seconds, etc. Until then, the upper limit of the day was 10,000 or 15,000 yen, but it grew to 50,000, 60,000 and 70,000.

Image (019) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 Let's unravel the history of the development of the "False Legend". Mr. Adachi first named the key person.

“ I think Nishiyama (currently Dimps President and CEO Takashi Nishiyama ) moved from Capcom to SNK and started making an original fighting game.”

Nishiyama developed the first “Street Fighter” The person who was involved in.

“There was a high degree of freedom in development. There were no limits that seemed to be limited. There were no prototypes, nothing was said about the budget, and there was almost no settlement scheme. That's not good. But ... When
 two or three people put together a plan and asked, “What ’s Adachi next?” Do you say it ’s just enough to do this? I didn't have the idea of becoming a bot, and I was doing whatever I wanted, and it seemed like I was able to see a hit about “The Legend of the Fury”. It was very similar (bitter smile)

. " Mr. Adachi was trying to differentiate himself by putting “things that weren't in St II” into the “Fairy Wolf Legend”.

“After all it is a character. As can be said for many SNK development titles,“ Fairy Wolf Legend ”was more narrative than“ Street Fighter II ”, and the character settings were clear. In that sense, there was a sense of excitement and a hit, and of course, I think there was a tailwind of the fighting game boom that started with the hit of “Street Fighter II”.

Image (020) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games Image (021) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

Mr. Enomoto is analyzing the character from a different angle.

“For example, Capcom's character making is seen from the side, but there is an impression that it is designed from the function. It seems that large people will move like this.
 SNK is a function and design There was a guy who made a heavy attack even if his body was thin.I was in the design department and looked at the development department from the outside, and that was interesting. ”

Mr. Adachi added that point.

“Str II is a work involving Mr. Okamoto (Mr. Yoshiki Okamoto) . Mr. Okamoto is a mess and logical. The original“ Street Fighter ”and“ Fairy Wolf Legend ”created by Mr. Nishiyama are very similar. First of all, it seems that the character is made from the design, but the character of Str II is assembled with logic and it is very easy to understand. ”

To put it simply, the coolness of the character , What was particular about the splendor of the action is “Fairy Wolf Legend”, and the place where the emphasis was on visualizing the performance of the character, such as Strike II? This is a difference in the direction of aim, not an advantage. Actually, Adachi has created another hit based on the “Okamoto style” technique.

"The reason why 'Samurai Spirits' became interesting is because I researched St II, and I already played down and knew everything from the position of the hit judgment to the size. The setting logic is quite close to the strike II (laughs) "

"In the development of" Fatal Fury ", you ever been to Capcom, came to the new world that SNK" We have I think there was a feeling that ish "us.
 Shorter development time, in the game of the part There was still a lot to be done, but it would have been a priority to say, “Because this is newer.”
 However, there was a story about “False Wolf” and “THE KING OF FIGHTERS” (hereinafter “KOF”) It ’s funny because I think it ’s connected. ”

SNK's main fighting game titles
1989 `` Street Smart ''
1991 `` Fairy Wolf Legend ''
1992 `` Ryutora no Ken '' `` Fairy Wolf Legend 2 ''
1993 `` Samurai Spirits' '
1994 `` THE KING OF FIGHTERS' 94 '' "Samurai Spirits"
1995 "False Wolf Legend 3"
1999 "False Wolf MARK OF THE WOLVES"
2000 "THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000"

"NES section" who was a shader

NEOGEO body
Image (024) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 SNK, which grew as an arcade game hit, has developed software for consumer game machines such as family computers. In 1991, it also created a game machine "NEOGEO" that has almost the same performance as MVS. , "NEOGEO CD", which should be called the NEOGEO CD-ROM drive version , was released in 1994.

How did Adachi, who was developing arcade games, see development for consumer game consoles?

"I didn't think I wanted to make it for other companies' hardware, but did you say that the lawn next to it looked blue? and I was, "is

on the other hand, it seems there was also a kind of pride that has developed the arcade game.

“The consumer game development department has long been called the“ Famicom Division ”, but going to the Famicom Division from the arcade development at that time was a relegated atmosphere that descended from the gorgeous stage of the arcade. Of course, that wasn't the case, of course
 , when we relocated to the mobile department, there was a similar atmosphere, but the people who went there eventually won the end. (Laughs) ”

The trend that new things can be seen lightly is not limited to SNK and the game industry.

“So, now I think Kono-san's achievements in developing“ Athena ”and“ ASO ”are wonderful. Because it was made with RPG in SNK in the heyday of the arcade game. I feel I was made. ''

Mr. Kono who was struggling in such “shade” also has a chance.

“When Mr. Kono was my superior, a story was introduced from the outside,“ Let's make an RPG with Samurai Spirits. ” It was changing colors. ''

Image (031) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 That is the “Shin Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden” released in June 1997 for NEOGEO CD, PlayStation and Sega Saturn. However, the work did not get as much as I expected because of the long load time caused by the hardware specifications (details will be described later).

“Everyone was enthusiastic about selling new home hardware at RPG, and there was a feeling that it was ahead of the game. There was a thing that NEOGEO's hardware did not fit well with something like a RPG that would sit and play.”

As mentioned above, NEOGEO has almost the same performance as MVS, and it was sold that "Arcade games can be played at home." Even consumer game machines were hardware for arcade games.

Even if it is the same game, it is very different for consumers and arcades. Mr. Adachi told me how to make an arcade game.

"It was said that the time from when the start button was pressed until the game became operable could be 30 seconds.
 MVS had a maximum of 6 ROMs inserted, so if one was spinning long, another income So, it was hard to finish early and then to tell the next instruction.In baseball games, it takes 30 seconds from team selection to rule explanation.So the demo screen at that time the last'm funny like a high-speed ticker flowing to the "television program

seems it was the development work under severe conditions, it was those also great to get.

“I have to be able to understand even 30 seconds, so there is a lot of sharpening there. It seems like where to place the cursor first, what to place in the first place…, the user interface now This is what I learned in Sparta over and over again:
 how to catch people passing by in the noise of the game center, and how to stop my feet in front of the chassis. , I thought many things. the prominent sound or try to play big, I will have to show a little part close to the way of the Toka or. There is pachinko Toka pachislot try flashing shiny.
 continue the countdown also, the other how can we make sure that “I was thinking about how much I would like to put money in once

"It's the basics of an arcade game. It can be 1 minute or 30 seconds, but it's interesting that people who see what they are playing will be guided to think that they want to put money because it looks interesting. I don't know, but when you see what people are doing, this looks interesting, and specializes in a design that makes you think you'll play when you're done.When you see
 "beatmania" or "Dance Dance Revolution" “I had a strong impact on that point, because it ’s already the best presentation that people are playing, and that ’s why I want to play.”

MVS and NEOGEO were full of “breaking common sense”

Why was the MVS-specific specification that six ROMs can be inserted in one unit born? Mr. Enomoto guesses:

“I think the aim is to improve profits. In the case of arcade games, the maximum number of hardware is usually the upper limit of the number of software sales. It becomes five.
 but if Could put five a housing in which the six ROM enter, even without bury all at the time of introduction, "Please have yan. put the vacant slot" when the business went later (Laughs)
 I think it's possible to sell 30 at the maximum, so I think it's an idea to break through the upper limit of software sales . Or 2 in 4? "

Image (005) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
One of the features of MVS is that you can play multiple titles in one chassis.
Image (006) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games Image (007) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

MVS had a part that did not comply with the JAMMA (Japan Amusement Machine Association) standard, which was the mainstream at the time, but that was also a merit.

“A JAMMA specification chassis can be used on any manufacturer's board, but in the case of MVS, I think that it was an exclusive platform that only the MVS specification could play. “In

product development and system design, the monetization that we are now talking about, such as what to sell and where to make money, was well thought out. This area is hard to do with a pure creator.
 And Adachi remembers that Mr. Kawasaki often said "become the body". Based on these, it is highly possible that the idea of MVS was born from Mr. Kawasaki.

And listening to Mr. Enomoto's story, it can be seen that Mr. Kawasaki responded flexibly while watching the reaction at the site.

“I remember that an MVS cassette that can be inserted into a JAMMA-specification housing, a little off the original concept, was also sold, but that was probably“ 6 or so. I think there was an order such as “Please give me” and it was issued in response. However, the first philosophy was exactly what I said earlier, and I think that it was a thorough logical thing

I previously heard from Adachi about the Bermuda Bermuda Triangle (* shooting game released in 1987).

In a location test conducted during the development of this game, the player's power-up was too strong, resulting in a longer play time and less income.
 So, the development team tried to revise the power-up downwards, but Kawasaki, who knew that, shouted, “I ’ll make it weaker because I ’m too strong! .
 This case is said to be the basis for the later Adachi game making. Anyway, the idea is to enrich the service with inflation.

Let's talk about NEOGEO who became the leading actor of SNK Takamori with MVS.
 There were three naming candidates. “NEOGEO” proposed by Mr. Enomoto, “Kurofune” proposed by Mr. Kawasaki, and “Pros”, and as a result of internal voting, he settled down to NEOGEO. I tried.

“I remember the name of the art movement“ Neo-Geo ”I saw in an art book. The naming itself does n’t have a deep meaning, and it ’s beautiful when placed in alphabet with NEO / GEO. (Laughs)
 Kurofune had the meaning of “I have the impact of coming from overseas . ” I think that the naming is ant now, but for me who was young (Laughs)
 As an aside, adding a color to the casing adds cost and is convenient in terms of surface finish and appearance, so we have a black-colored design proposal. was I time there. Kawasaki has thought that I wonder if from there had been Osshara me "black ships" "

it should be noted that the etymology of" Prospero "is of professional spec hard It seems that he had been advocating.

Speaking of NEOGEO, the logo mark with two “O” faces is impressive, but Mr. Enomoto is also involved in this.

“The original logo design was made with simple sans-serif fonts so as not to hinder the design of the housing. However, the agency designer who was doing business at that time was responsible for advertising and marketing. From the point of view, it was too plain, and I was told to make a little more eye-catching logo.Based on the round logo made by that person, I made a simple catch ball and used Halloween pumpkin as a motif I think that it was decided to make a face from the story of trying to do so, so it is a logo like a joint work, but it was the agency that became the starting point.

Image (008) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

Gehmant appeared not only in NEOGEO but also in SNK recruitment advertisements
Image (028) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 Some may remember that there was an image character called "Gemant" when NEOGEO was launched, but this was a forged character.

“Gamant didn't have much production cost and duration. At that time, it was more about selling the system itself than individual software.

NEOGEO has been renting through rental video chains such as TSUTAYA since 1990, prior to selling to the general public.

The roots of the current TSUTAYA were the Tsuboya Shoten Hirakata Store, which opened in Hirakata City, Osaka in 1983. The following year, “Tsubakiya Shoten Esaka” opened in Esaka. I have heard from TSUTAYA officials at the time that the neighborhood edge led to NEOGEO rental at TSUTAYA.

Sales department that has developed “unusual business”

Needless to say, the development power was one of the factors behind the SNK breakthrough, but Mr. Enomoto said the arcade game sales system was also innovative.

The case of the photo was often placed in a place other than the game center because of its compact size. It is also the motif of `` NEOGEO mini '' released in 2018
Image (027) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 “With the company growing in size, we have two departments, a sales department and a sales department. The sales department is a BtoB in other game companies, selling chassis to game centers, the department Tteyuu or bought.
 Ja say what you were doing is sales department, Fueiho only open to a place that does not conflict with. I like ion's Toka of the game machine corners and bowling alley in the place referred to in the now I "

Fueiho of Application was determined by the ratio of the game machine's installation area, etc. If the place was not applicable, regulations such as business hours were loose. What looked around here is really SNK.

“I went to a store like that, and SNK will prepare the chassis. I will also prepare the software. The store will only provide electricity and space.” that the return on sales also distributed at a constant rate, was to expand the kind of share business of BtoBtoC. compared with the time of other companies, I think that had a pretty unique business.
 of course, other manufacturers Mr. I would did not think trying to do the same thing, SNK think "is the side to be installed effortless service" was doing. maintenance also. software also'll replace "

installed by location The housing design policy was also unique because of the various circumstances.

“I think it's the same idea as a vending machine, but it ’s about increasing the thickness of the area around the coin box, or trying not to break it if you try to pry it off with a bar. Everyone knows that it ’s a piggy bank.
 When the sales staff requested a weight reduction to make the case easier to move, the person in charge of mechanical design specified a thin steel plate. "I was yelling (laughs)"

Image (009) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

SNK's branches increased to more than 40 at one time due to strong performance, and the goal was to create branches in all prefectures.

“An episode that symbolizes the momentum of SNK at that time was when I removed the NEOGEO logo mark on the company car. now do is I was. "

However, it seems there has been a problem in the sales structure of the SNK. Mr. Adachi recalls that it was a pity that there was no mechanism to feed back information such as other company's hit titles gained as sales went around. One of the reasons for this is that Mr. Kawasaki may have been in contact with sales in the stance of “sell what he / she made anyway”.
 SNK was running with strange two people tripods where development and sales were not connected.

The slump that began with the NEOGEO CD

SNK released “NEOGEO CD” on September 9, 1994 . The game media was changed from ROM cartridges to CD-ROMs to reduce costs, so it was NEOGEO for light users, but its reputation was not good. Because it is equipped with a 1x speed CD-ROM drive, the length of reading time is conspicuous, and the price of 49,800 yen is said to have become a bottleneck.
 PlayStation (released on December 3, 1994, 39,800 yen) and Sega Saturn (1994 11) with high 3D graphics performance, equipped with a double-speed CD-ROM drive and at the time being "next generation machine" May 22nd (44,800 yen) was released at a lower price than the NEOGEO CD.

The NEOGEO CD was remodeled immediately after release, and the disc insertion method was also changed.
Image (025) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games Image (026) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

Mr. Enomoto was still at SNK at the time, but he didn't know much about the NEOGEO CD.

But I was involved in the design of "primary NEOGEO, around the time of the NEOGEO CD is, product planning of industrial design and home-use game machine, is from work, such as design had gone considerably away.
 Become too much work, I decided to ask the outside for mechanical design and industrial design work, so I couldn't get that much information. ”

Therefore, while saying“ This is an imagination, ”he said as follows: He gave me.

“Unlike ROM cartridges, CD-ROM is cheaper and can be manufactured in less time. Equal profit margin is high. So, if all existing software is rebuilt with CD-ROM, it will be established as a business. "I think

I wanted NEOGEO, but because the software is expensive," I wanted to target people who are on the second foot. In any case, the NEOGEO CD was stumbled, so the company seems to be in a panic.

“Sega Saturn and PlayStation are double speed, but NEOGEO CD has the same speed, long loading time and little RAM, so it ’s called“ This is Akan ”.
 Soon, double speed“ NEOGEO CD-Z “I felt like I was straying from that point of view.” I think

Adachi added that “the appearance design was completely different and there was not much consistency.”

“I understand now, but I think I didn't have enough time for setting up and setting goals in the development. I was doing things like planning games while developing chips and hardware. The NEOGEO CD However, I think that those who were making from scratch at that time were really

hard.If you compare in recent game development, people who were making home games suddenly were left to develop online games. I think that it was close to the feeling that “I can do it in 3 months” at the same speed as before… I think it
 was necessary to have a proper plan to succeed . I think that the power that SNK had at the time to run forward was amazing, because it was bullish anyway. ”After the

NEOGEO CD, SN K entered the mobile game console business. Released "NeoGeo Pocket" in October 1998 and "Neo Geo Pocket Color" in March 1999 .
 The reason why the new model was released in less than half a year is because many people would have imagined that the sales of “NeoGeoPocket” did not move. However, “Color” was also not able to make a recovery, especially in the North American market.

"Neo Geo Pocket" (left) and "Neo Geo Pocket Color" (right)
Image (029) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games Image (030) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

The negative impact of the NEOGEO CD on SNK's financial situation would never have been small.

Meanwhile, SNK was working on another business. This is an indoor theme park “NeoGeo World Tokyo Bayside” opened in Odaiba, Tokyo, where development was progressing at a rapid pace in March 1999 .
 Prior to this, SNK had run “NeoGeo World Tsukuba” and other attractions, but the attractions seem to be the same as those operating at other companies' facilities. On the other hand, “Tokyo Bayside” was equipped with large-scale attractions such as attractions that can only be enjoyed here, as well as ride types such as roller coasters and 3D theaters.

Entrance of “NeoGeo World Tokyo Bayside”
Image (032) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

At that time, the author was surprised to hear the information and felt anxious about "Is it all right?" The compilation, which announced the concept of “Puyo Puyo Land” in 1997, almost overlaps with the time when the impact that led to the actual bankruptcy with a debt of 7.5 billion yen in 1998 was not awakened.

What was the situation inside SNK? I asked Mr. Adachi.

“Because the development members were focused on making games, I didn't know the details, but I think Kawasaki owners and their employees had different views. Perhaps the game balance I talked about earlier. It may have been a sense of “Make it stronger” as in the case of “

SNK ”. Surely, SNK has always managed aggressively, whether it was good or bad. Mr. Enomoto seemed to feel it strongly.

“I think there was a choice to protect, but I attacked. I wanted to enhance the SNK brand and make it global.
 NeoGeo World was not just Tokyo Bayside Odaiba. If it's Kanto, Tsukuba I also made it to overseas, Brazil, etc ... Even though it cost a great deal in just one place, if I built 3 or 4 of them ... I
 still wish it would lead to profits But I think that wasn't the case because I wanted to earn enough input every month, but it's definitely a bit heavier here ... (bitter smile) "As

Mr. Enomoto said, Neo Geo World Even SNK did not become a part of the resuscitation.

“Now there is an easy-to-understand model case called Universal Studios Japan. It's something that makes full use of VR or AR technology. However, I feel that I was aiming for something that wasn't a facility type.  Mr. Kawasaki and SNK executives have entrusted the future . “
 Surely, Mr. Kawasaki had a hand that he was able to see . If 6 ROMs were inserted into one housing, 6 would be sold.”

“NeoGeo World Tokyo Bayside” closed on July 31, 2001, less than two and a half years after its opening due to the deterioration of SNK management. After that, “Tokyo Leisure Land Palette Town Store” entered and closed on July 17, 2017, but the NEOGEO logo mark drawn at the time of Neo Geo World is still faint on the roof of the building. , You can confirm it from the Ferris wheel in Palette Town.

NEOGEO logo mark
photo viewed from the Ferris Wheel Provided by: dreamrise!
Image (010) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games

Acquisitions, bankruptcy, and what remains

As I have introduced so far, many of the measures SNK has taken in the late 1990s have not produced the results they expected. As a result, in 2000, SNK's management got stuck.

So SNK has added support from Alze (currently Universal Entertainment), which has been in close relationship. Specifically, Alze invested 5 billion yen in SNK's third-party allotment and acquired 50.9% of SNK shares, aiming to rebuild the company as a parent company.

But beyond that, SNK can't ignore Alze's intentions. Some of the excellent staff moved to Alze and the sales department was strictly managed. Although there are pains in restructuring the company, some SNK employees may feel that they have eaten up their heart-threatened things.

Eventually, Alze's support was not successful, and SNK applied for the application of the Civil Rehabilitation Law to the Osaka District Court on April 2, 2001, and went bankrupt after being declared bankrupt. Total debt is about 38 billion yen. Many news fans were shocked and discouraged by this news.

The last game title was the arcade game “THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000” that started operation on July 26, 2000 (and later released for NEOGEO, PS2, and Dreamcast).

Mr. Enomoto is one of the employees who remained in SNK until bankruptcy.

“It may be misunderstood if I say this, but I thought it would be a study to see how the various mechanisms and relationships of SNK collapsed little by little. But ... I wasn't overly positive.
 I thought it would be difficult to rebuild, but I stayed at the company to try to get to the end.
 And when they were crushed, the materials were arranged neatly. Because instruction manuals and illustrations may be dissipated. Let us keep those that become the next generation of infrastructure, and tightly filing, and ...... and what to digital data, remembers to have work in partnership to set-up, "

Well, quite appeared slow From now on, let's talk about Matsushita's perspective from the end of the old SNK. Matsushita graduated from the same Osaka Designer College as Adachi and Enomoto, and joined SNK in 1998.

Image (013) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 “I joined Mr. Enomoto at a development office in Esaka. I chose SNK because the salary was the highest in the recruitment. It may have passed, "

unlike Mr. Adachi and Mr. Enomoto, SNK when Mr. Matsushita joined the company was known for its NEOGEO and fighting game titles. is there. Probably good treatment was appropriate for that, but it will go bankrupt three years later, so I feel the sudden decline.

“When SNK went bankrupt, I was a young person who didn't know right or left yet, but in a short period of time, I joined a company, went bankrupt, and started a new company. During the time of bankruptcy, I was in charge of pachislot design work, and during the bankruptcy, I worked with Mr. Enomoto to organize past data, ”said

Matsushita's new company is Playmore. . Established in August 2001 as an affiliate of SNK, the company made a successful bid for the intellectual property rights of the company that were auctioned after SNK went bankrupt. There are many former SNK employees such as Mr. Matsushita. In 2003, the company changed its name to SNK Playmore, and after that, Mr. Kawasaki was appointed as chairman.

“In the SNK Playmore era, the game department and the machine department were completely separated, and my work was mostly for the game machine. At that time, the game department released “ Doki Doki Witch! ” (*), Etc. better was I "

※ 2007 July 5, 2006 two-released Nintendo DS for the software

Mr. Matsushita to work in the current also SNK is, that the size but the old SNK have left have felt from my daily life.

“The assets and contents at that time are now very popular in Asian markets such as China and Korea, so it seems to be responsible for inheriting what was left behind at that time and at the same time evolving it. I feel the things. "

And, as you can see from the fact that Mr. Adachi and Mr. Enomoto participated in this interview, there are still exchanges and cooperative relationships with people who left SNK. This is also an irreplaceable asset.

SNK's eyes were originally facing the world

SNK Playmore joined Ledo Millennium in 2015 and changed its name to SNK in 2016.
 According to Mr. Matsushita, the atmosphere inside the company seems to change drastically with acquisitions by foreign capital.

“The management method has changed, but the atmosphere of game development is the same,”

Mr. Enomoto told us that it seems to be one of the reasons. SNK has always looked to the world market.

“From that time on, there was a natural consciousness of 'sending to the
world' . It's not as strong as “ World Strategy ”. , I was usually aware

that I would do this because I would sell it in the Middle East. ” This seems to have been the same in sales.

“I think the arcade game company that was globally developed from that time had the same feeling, but a young employee was said to be“ Brazil branch! ”And“ Next is North America! ” “These people are like special missions that report directly to Kawasaki owners, and the speed of negotiations and settlement is extremely fast.” The

author says that SNK is in a country where TV penetration is low. I have heard a terrible episode when I was told to sell a TV first because I wouldn't sell a game console without a TV. Check with Adachi about the truth ...

“I actually heard that from overseas sales members (laughs).“ There are many people who don't have a TV, so I'm going to sell it with a TV catalog. ”Not a joke. I don't think it's a story about the company as a company. "

And Adachi tells us that such a SNK-like business has returned to the current SNK in an unexpected way. It was.

“Currently SNK is attracting attention from overseas companies, but there are many people who once liked Samspi and KOF.
 What was once sent overseas is the energy to develop. I think it's very interesting to be able to come back and make a new one, because at that time there was no place for Japanese companies or funds to invest in SNK

. ” Some people may think of SNK's corporate message “Is Now”. Without the hard work of developers and sales employees at that time, there was no SNK right now.

What I learned from overseas fans

More than 40 years have passed since the establishment of the New Japan Project in 1978. During that time, SNK games have been played not only in Japan but around the world and have been loved by people in that country.

Mr. Adachi was often taught by overseas SNK fans.

“Film, stage, novels, etc. have cultural and artistic aspects, and social value is also recognized. In old Japan, games were not recognized, and ourselves are making It was the same feeling, but overseas people saw it as “work” or “art.” That insight was reimported.Thank you
 very much, or that it is more important than Japan I'm glad to feel that kind of momentum has been born in Japan, but I would like it to become even stronger, even if I
 talk to Oda-san (Mr. Yasuyuki Oda) who is currently engaged in development at SNK I feel that I am proud of the fact that "False Wolf MARK OF THE WOLVES" ("False Wolf Legend" series released in 1997) is highly appreciated overseas, and that is probably energy. And I think also that, "

Mr. Oda that Adachi Mr. named, after involved in the development of the fighting game is joined to SNK in the mid-1990s, and Maimodo' also once leaving the SNK" THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV " (2016 release) is the person who developed. Although it is one of the leaders of the SNK revival, it seems that the path was not flat. I would like to introduce the details and the future of SNK carefully next time.

* Next time will be posted on December 12, 2019

Author introduction: Fumio Kurokawa
Image (014) Storytellers of video games Part 15: SNK's Samurai Spirit (spirits) that colored the history of video games
 Born in Tokyo in 1960. In addition to the music and film / video business, he is involved in the game business at companies such as Sega, Konami Digital Entertainment, and Bushiroad.
 Currently, he is the representative director of Gemini Entertainment and the director of Kurokawa Media Content Research Institute. He also works as a media content researcher. He presides over Kurokawa Juku, an entertainment study group.
 Produced “ANA747 FOREVER” “ATARI GAME OVER” (video) “Artail” (online game), and collaborative content with major publishers. Opened the online salon Kurokawa Juku

(C) SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .
References:
"It started from the" pop "" Masumi Akagi
"ARUZE kingdom of darkness" Matsuoka ToshiYasushi 

cooperation:
Mutsumi Hitoshi

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1