IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

“SNKオンラインショップ年末年始大感謝キャンペーン”開催。ゲームソフト『サムライスピリッツ』や『KOF XIV』グラフィックTシャツなど関連商品が最大50%OFFに! https://famitsu.com/news/201912/24189691.html
Translated from Japanese by
"SNK Online Shop New Year's Holiday Thanks Campaign" held. Up to 50% off related products such as game software "Samurai Spirits" and "KOF XIV" graphic T-shirts! https://famitsu.com/news/201912/24189691.html

"SNK Online Shop New Year's Holiday Thanks Campaign" held. Up to 50% off related products such as game software "Samurai Spirits" and "KOF XIV" graphic T-shirts!

Today, December 24, 2019, SNK has launched a “SNK Online Shop New Year's Holiday Thanks Campaign” at the SNK Online Shop operated by SNK Entertainment .

In this campaign, SNK-related products such as “THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Graphic T-shirt” and “[WAVE] SV-001 / I Metal Slug” will be up to 50% off, and the fighting game festival “EVO Japan 2020” The PlayStation 4 software " SAMURAI SPIRITS " adopted as the main tournament event will also be 50% off.

The campaign runs from December 24, 2019 to January 7, 2020.

Below, quoting the release

Up to 50% OFF! "SNK Online Shop Year-end and New Year Thanksgiving Campaign" is held at SNK Online Shop where you can buy SNK goods and software at great value!

SNK Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Suita-shi, Osaka, President: Koichi Toyama) will open a SNK online shop operated by SNK Entertainment Co., Ltd. (a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company) on December 24, 2019 (Tuesday) )-We are pleased to announce that the "SNK Online Shop New Year's Holiday Appreciation Campaign" will be held from January 7 (Tuesday), 2020.

y_5e018c242395b.jpg

The SNK Online Shop will hold a “SNK Online Shop New Year's Holiday Thanks Campaign” from December 24, 2019 (Tuesday) to January 7, 2020 (Tuesday).

During the campaign period, we will offer target SNK related products such as apparel products and miscellaneous goods at a special discount of up to 50% off!

In addition, PS4 software "SAMURAI SPIRITS", which has been adopted as the main tournament event of "EVO Japan 2020", will also be the target of the campaign, and will boost the last shopping in 2019 and the first shopping in 2020!

period

• From Tuesday, December 24, 2019 11:00 to Tuesday, January 7, 2020 23:59

Content

SNK-related products are sold at a special price for a limited time!

We offer popular SNK products such as apparel and miscellaneous goods at a maximum of 50% OFF.

Please check the  products targeted for the campaign at the SNK online shop .

11:40 PM · Dec 23, 2019

Anthony..

Hopefully this counts.  Just imported from Japan.  The latest Samurai Shodown for PS4 but it comes in an authentic Snap-lock case.  Can't wait to open it one day, my god I may even play it. 

20191001_230309613_iOS.jpg

20191001_230334335_iOS.jpg

Identical in size to a real cart but much lighter. 

20191001_230423941_iOS.jpg

20191001_230343357_iOS.jpg

20191001_230404852_iOS.jpg

Edited by evilevoix
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, evilevoix said:

Hopefully this counts.  Just imported from Japan.  The latest Samurai Shodown for PS4 but it comes in an authentic Snap-lock case.  Can't wait to open it one day, my god I may even play it. 

Identical in size to a real cart but much lighter. 

Ooooh, It sure does evile. Glad that you have the Samurai Shodown for the PS4 now part of your collection bro. Great to have and thank you for sharing this with us. Everything looks so perfect with you excellent size Neo-Geo collection bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Viewpoint 3D print WIP

There are a few different drawings/renderings of the ship, so I just kind-of went with what I think worked. Going to try it with some different filament next. #NeoGeo #vpstg #SNK

2:04 PM · Dec 23, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Wishing you all and your love ones a Merry Christmas. Thank you to our members and guests that stop by to see what The Official NEO-GEO Thread on AtariAge.com has to offer, and contributing by sharing their content and posting away with us. Thank you as always and let's keep up the excellent work we do to help the community. :)

B5mscj-CYAExcqH.jpg

Image result for Neo-Geo Merry Christmas

Image result for Metal Slug Merry Christmas

Related image

Image result for King of Fighters Merry Christmas

Image result for Athena Merry Christmas

71qk6tQvK4L._SX466_.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

On SNK booth in EVO Japan 2020, we have tournaments organized by Japanese communities. Jan 24th, Friday - GAROU : MOW - SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL - SNK HEROINES Jan 25th, Saturday - KOF XIV (SWC qualifier tournament) Details and registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/snk-community-tournament-2020/ #SNK #SWC

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Announcement: We are supporting this tournament via our e-sports support program! #SNK #SAMURAISHODOWN #KOF98 https://facebook.com/groups/301398496673199/permalink/1949251498554549/

2:47 AM · Dec 25, 2019

Anthony...

Hi guys,

[NEOGEO Arcade Stick PRO] The "Instruction" explaining how to connect ASP and switch modes/settings has been published. #SNK #NEOGEO https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/neogeoarcadestickpro/img/asp_inst_eng.pdf

11:06 PM · Dec 25, 2019

Anthony..

Hi guys,

How about a #NGWT special stage in Morocco to kickoff awesome 2020!? Our team joins Casablanca World Fighters and the local KOF community. The event is also a #SWC stop! Don't miss it! Join for a chance to win official #SNK merchandise and #NeoGeo products by !

3:40 PM · Dec 25, 2019

Anthony..

7 hours ago, Stage_1_Boss said:

Obviously there is this "This product is not officially licensed, approved or endorsed by SNK." listed on the site, but I'm not familiar enough to know if there were ever more "official" AES releases of these titles or just MVS.

Hey Chaos......Thank you for the link and sharing this with us. Those games were by Neo Conception International. They say they have the license from Visco to make those games and allow them to be on the Neo-Geo AES. I never purchase them at this point seeing NCI has a questionable reputation. They were the same fellas the did Last Hope and didn't ask permission from NGDEVTEAM. That's one reason why I never purchase their games.

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

#SNK Supporters Club Prize. Members could write to the magazine to win various prizes. Here is the letter from SSC with the Real Bout PSX demo disc prize. From SSC Volume 6. #NeoGeo

11:34 AM · Feb 9, 2018

Anthony...

1 hour ago, fdurso224 said:

Hey Chaos......Thank you for the link and sharing this with us. Those games were by Neo Conception International. They say they have the license from Visco to make those games and allow them to be on the Neo-Geo AES. I never purchase them at this point seeing NCI has a questionable reputation. They were the same fellas the did Last Hope and didn't ask permission from NGDEVTEAM. That's one reason why I never purchase their games.

Anthony..

Thanks for the heads up Anthony, sounds like a place I shouldn't support then.

• Like 1