IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

My plan for tomorrow (well "today" Monday) is to get Kraut Buster in the cab and get some real-time offscreen footage.  /crosses fingers.  I might also get to put it on the Sony PVM if I get my HAS up and running (Alternative is to use the RetroElectronic system) and get some footage to compare with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, F34R said:

My plan for tomorrow (well "today" Monday) is to get Kraut Buster in the cab and get some real-time offscreen footage.  /crosses fingers.  I might also get to put it on the Sony PVM if I get my HAS up and running (Alternative is to use the RetroElectronic system) and get some footage to compare with.

Sounds like a great plan F34R. Will be glad to see them and you in action playing it. I would also like to see your Sony PVM unit since that captured my attention for sure. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Congratulations to Hyper Drive KOFXIII Winners! 1st (Middle) 2nd (Left) 3rd TC Chris KOF (Right) Thank you for supporting our players at Hyper Drive! #HD2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Congratulations to Hyper Drive Winners! 1st 2nd 3rd Congratulations to World Championship Qualifier: Thank you for supporting Hyper Drive! #HD2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Congratulations to all the winners and finalists of Hyper Drive. We praise your victory for dominating KOF titles including #KOFXIV. Also congratulations to for qualifying for the #SWC finals! We appreciate for people playing every KOF titles! #HD2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

I am finishing up the assembly and testing of a new batch of #NeoBiosMasta VMCs this week. I found out there was an option in the store to enable notifications when stuff is back in stock. You can now enter your email address to be notified. #NeoGeo

3:57 PM · Feb 3, 2020·

NeoBiosMasta VMC (Virtual Memory Card)

UPDATE 02-02-2020: Boards arrived and final assembly/testing happening now.

Orders open by Friday the 7th.

The NBM VMC is a bios replacement board that includes a virtual memory card. No BIOS or EPROM included. UniverseBios can be purchased or downloaded at universebios.com.

The MV1B, MV1C, MV1A and MV1FZ normally do not have the ability to support a memory card.  This board tricks these systems into thinking there is a memory card installed.

If you use a XXX in 1 multicart, you may need to power off the system to change games. This is a bug inside of multicarts that disables the menu when it detects any memory card. This is not a bug with my VMC boards and will happen on any system with any memory card present.

In order to install this, you must completely remove or disable the onboard bios from your MVS motherboard.  

The MV1B and MV1C are surface mounted chips and are a little harder to disable.  

Bios Disable Instructions: MV1B  MV1C

MV1FZ Instructions: HERE

YouTube Install Video: HERE

A0B265B1-58D3-4269-B89F-811B4F97D4A1

Compatible MVS motherboards.  If your board is not pictured, it is not compatible.

yenXYUa.jpg

HxZTDPd.jpg

FqLGZld.jpg

ko2FJ7K.jpg

Anthony..

Hi everyone! I'm curious about something with my Baseball Stars cartridge. The text on top of the cartridge is in Japanese. However, the case and manual are in English. Is having Japanese text on the cartridge normal for all carts? 20+ years ago, I got the game from a store owned by Asians that imported games. So to me, it's possible that it was imported and possibly used in place of a damaged American cart. I've attached images.

h7DZ-qq0mktHmXLU1QRQD-ez7IxbWSCiFM3iwP0ppy951oecI5nl2odN92ROYlPPv0UXBGOWd_-L1P-Sn4mo5dvATLPvbP0CSxVbnDiWsPE8VctreO4xvXJQAmdLbv_S4lD8xZrLzWinbvZlakPf9oa7T1ao6WrYoa82KmnXk8SLjyKnnK_K7ic8VMdNvrh1bvG0_I6lWkRp5e5YWhiTQcGd8on5lHpzV7_5hZsLVeByvIXH6qZUqw4yrcTXNszVgHLFG-X_lfb21f8ehXs_7kfRM1EfXboUz79hsC8WFKXng0aCHoRVcoomg3EyRTBzSSYJOgPFrnQraByx5hSA5kLqjwAKXyWt9DOSoKo6BOJp3WdgjfEv8O4IXZrLjWKwYMM9pG7YUOZyiJ1F1qKEJyyodEBMw6JgYjGt8xUTMIa7vqG4kFw5vXa9QHLrEuN2XqpR0TUNPd0lp8k3Q4ZpunOv42tvJd33FECjZl54s6J5juOJLhGpli1SvuOckAhree_ZgbzPDcqBKG488848MyJWMDXHyS2NWh5nL8bu-hNsagGy-yu6XwVidwOuXcutIT7tw8G5sx2rmQZ9vCu7mGuXDJBEqkGSaT_7Dl_FGY189J2v9oD3G2dN-K-yzgUQkI6Is5ZBhzZhVDUhJtzpl2BailFDinl7X4phcXTOCZqsMe7IeIHq_G1j=w704-h938-no

9bWyddMMaKOqNngsY6C_DxArSm_q-9_VjUndMZ2e0hboJLObP4lhgJ8lmshA0sKOmDz8oMWptTrxcfyCXuqiQXFmrotp1Vfg_r-glxyk9RRrwDo06aAYXRaiy7hGgqkaoWg94lkg16C1gREtfaaA_RnpwuyGaJbkgFwbrxHriieW-mxgh_StzR6ww2-DGRlomwn3gh6CpmQiRU1WXsNMX7QZdt4SbRvnzjduERMaGSUI6ISzuitXpZTBF0uK4-hTt92xiTaLqj_lPKer5WjPkwfTihkxSWN2NJzKP93Bi6e22_jm0Pezi0JdMwj3K3sX6-B3GA-lFBW3vKoRnOONnuw7MLqGNFK56oig_B0tZQRhAzte60g9cw4ke25l0dHNj4jUaqRbEs0Bl2e8b8LsjolnXZz3d4zHzXZ3ipLB2Ji9zSIpp-nEljF6jEv2oiy7qIapwYLEabmCIka4JjSHoGnh7yEhkc5R9R5vyWVagrOGEE5rOk6UszXZC3DVPRPu9uQpRHl3DfByqCjjZtQPFaceLRpDm9e9ZdFreYGas6W3R6qRdtlZ8ii2XdrXI_h_tGXvL5BgGqIvJMWxnIfg05pjBqw5swuVpVrwGjg8lQWrNzQDsUZLFcPkV05CuJkI8kWSw3wtI0-zwHj_NKw2-oGW2UqVZD31k7ofiiw75yg4mxBPobP35Lpx=w704-h938-no

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lutechsource said:

Hi everyone! I'm curious about something with my Baseball Stars cartridge. The text on top of the cartridge is in Japanese. However, the case and manual are in English. Is having Japanese text on the cartridge normal for all carts? 20+ years ago, I got the game from a store owned by Asians that imported games. So to me, it's possible that it was imported and possibly used in place of a damaged American cart. I've attached images.

Hi Lu,

Unfortunately the pics aren't showing on the posting. But from what your saying, I feel that you're correct on what you said about your game and the case and manual. Now in regards to having Japanese text for all carts., it depends on what version is it for. If it's for the Japanese version of the game, it should be in it, but if it's an English released version, it shouldn't. 

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

/

ネスツ最強の改造戦士「K´」見参!

開催期間:2月3日-2月7日 \ 草薙京の遺伝子を受け継いだ「K´」。性格は優しく見た目もクールなナイスガイ。皮ジャンに刻まれる「A BEAST OF PREY」。 イベント期間中はピックアップガチャを回すだけでもれなく「K´の欠片」が出現! #SNKオールスター
Translated from Japanese by
/

Visit Nest's strongest remodeling warrior "K '"!

Period: February 3-February 7 \ "K '" inherited the gene of Kyo Kusanagi. Nice guy with gentle personality and cool appearance. "A BEAST OF PREY" engraved on leather jacket. During the event period, you can not only turn the pickup gacha, but also the "K 'fragment" appears! #SNKオールスター

4:00 AM · Feb 2, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

イベント「Episode of Fighters ゲーニッツ&レオナ編 ~破滅への狂風~」をリリースしました!ステージをクリアして限定ファイター「ゲーニッツ(LS)」を獲得しましょう♪ https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=4921 #KOFクロニクル #KOFC
Event "Episode of Fighters Genitz & Leona Edition-Madness to Destruction" has been released! Complete the stage and get a limited fighter "Gaenitz (LS)" ♪https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=4921#KOFクロニクル#KOFC
11:00 PM · Jan 31, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

大型アップデート内容発表♪ 第二弾! 『ストーリーモード』に「KOF97」が追加されます。 詳しくはこちら↓ https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=4946 #KOFクロニクル #KOFC
Major update announcement ♪ Second edition! "KOF97" is added to "Story Mode". Click here for details ↓https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-chronicle/news/?p=4946#KOFクロニクル#KOFC

9:00 PM · Feb 3, 2020

Anthony..

8 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi Lu,

Unfortunately the pics aren't showing on the posting. But from what your saying, I feel that you're correct on what you said about your game and the case and manual. Now in regards to having Japanese text for all carts., it depends on what version is it for. If it's for the Japanese version of the game, it should be in it, but if it's an English released version, it shouldn't. 

Anthony.. 

Thanks for the info. Here are the images again. Hope they show this time.

20200203_235222.jpg

20200204_000245.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lutechsource said:

Thanks for the info. Here are the images again. Hope they show this time.

Ah, now we see them Lu Thanks. :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, lutechsource said:

So judging by the game and your manual Lu, you're correct. the game was switch. They placed a Japanese version of Baseball Stars Professional. Here's a pic on the English cartridge of it.

s-l1600.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Opening of the sales of the #MetalSlug3 Original Soundtrack! First Print Edition with hand-signed and limited Shikishi in exclusivity on our Shop: https://wayorecords.com #SNK #MetalSlug #NeoGeo #Retrogaming #Vinyl #VGM #OST https://youtube.com/watch?v=S6sGOlrIBj4

9:04 AM · Feb 1, 2020

NEW
Metal Slug 3 Original Soundtrack CD Edition

Metal Slug 3 Original Soundtrack CD Edition

Reference: WAYO 016

Condition: New product

Join the Peregrine Falcons from Neo-Geo's cult action game series with this beautiful edition of the Metal Slug 3 soundtrack, celebrating an indispensable title that is still highly acclaimed by fans! Preorder now to receive the limited handsigned mini shikishi bonus featuring an exclusive art by SNK artist Tonko!

CD EDITION - ESTIMATED SHIPPING MARCH 2020

20,00 € tax incl.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

https://www.wayorecords.com/en/wayo-records/656-metal-slug-3-original-soundtrack-vinyl-edition.html

NEW PROJECT

NEW PROJECT

Metal Slug 3 Original Soundtrack Vinyl Edition

Reference: WAYO V003

Join the Peregrine Falcons from Neo-Geo's cult action game series with this 2 x LP edition of the Metal Slug 3 Soundtrack, celebrating an indispensable title that is still highly acclaimed by fans! Preorder now to receive the limited shikishi illustration featuring an exclusive art by SNK artist Tonko!

LIMITED EXCLUSIVE HANDSIGNED SHIKISHI ART BONUS  

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - (END MARCH/APRIL 2020)

39,00 € tax incl.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

https://www.wayorecords.com/en/wayo-records/655-samurai-shodown-original-soundtrack-vinyl-edition.html

Samurai Shodown Original Soundtrack Vinyl Edition

Reference: WAYO VN002

Iza jinjô ni… Shôbu!” Get prepared for the battle!

Wayô Records and SNK Corporation are pleased to announce their first collaboration project! We are proud to present the international release of its soundtrack in this splendid Limited Red Marble Vinyl Edition!

LAST UNITS BEFORE SOLD OUT! 

39,00 € tax incl.

Anthony...