IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

36 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hey Tanooki, According from my email from GameStop, they say tomorrow. I really want to add this one to the collection since it fixes the issues compared to what the PS4 had with Samurai Shodown.

Anthony..

Issue fixes?  TO be honest I just don't buy fighting games anymore, SF4 put me off it so much I just can't pop for them anymore from the modern era so I didn't even get SNK Gals Fighter either as it looked kind of hokey.  I'd like to play this, but I can't see dropping $50-60 on something I'd put a few hours on here or there at best.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Unfortunately due to rising cases of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), we decided to postpone the SWC JAPAN TOUR FINAL and SWC GRAND FINAL. Access following URL for the details. http://snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2020/022502/ #SNK #SWC

Anthony..

• Sad 1

Hi guys,

Samurai Shodown director on upcoming western Switch port: 'The challenge was making the game run at 60 FPS'

https://www.destructoid.com/samurai-shodown-director-on-upcoming-western-switch-port-the-challenge-was-making-the-game-run-at-60-fps--580876.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

SNK is expecting the Switch version to make 'a big splash'

Samurai Shodown arrived back in June of 2019 and it's been tearing up the charts, both literally and figuratively. It was immediately welcomed with open arms into EVO 2019, and it did so well that it's coming back in 2020. It's great to see Shodown back in the fray.

Destructoid recently spoke to Samurai Shodown director Nobuyuki Kuroki to see how things are going, and where they might go with the impending Switch port (that already arrived last December in Japan) and beyond.

kuroki-san-noscale.jpg

Destructoid: How has the reception to Samurai Shodown been on your end? It kind of came out of the gate swinging.

Nobuyuki Kuroki: We are all very excited about it! No matter how many times we design a new game, comments from our players are always both encouraging and thought-provoking. I am elated when we receive positive feedback, and this will encourage me a lot in our future projects. We have updated the game several times since it was released. We believe that the fans can now enjoy a more balanced game.

One of the few complaints about this iteration is the lack of solo content. Is that a concern for your team and something you'd look at changing in the future?

Indeed, we also think about adding solo content. Oda has the idea of adding Sudden Death Battle to the game. We might make it happen if time permits. If you check previous works of Samurai Shodown, you will find that we took the story seriously this time.

I personally want to add more details to Yashamaru’s story. Yashamaru hopefully will grow into a main character in our future titles. However, the development team is working on the DLC characters of Samurai Shodown and King of Fighters 15, so it is unlikely that any solo content will be added in the future.

What made the Switch edition take longer to produce than the other versions?

The hardware specs of Switch differ greatly from the others, so it was necessary to do more research after the game on other platform was completed. We are sorry to keep our Switch users waiting, but we believe it will be a wonderful game on Switch.

As a follow-up, how has your experience working with Switch hardware? Was it any easier or tougher to work with compared to others?

Since we use the Unreal Engine, it won’t take too long if we just need to output the data to Switch. But for us, the challenging point is making the game run at 60 FPS on the Switch.
Thanks to Safari Games, the company that oversaw the porting process, we were able to achieve our goal.

For this part of the work, I only gave some advice. Porting the game to the Switch takes a lot of work and it’s a tough job. So, we really appreciate how Safari Games has done their job so well.

So far, what has been the most successful platform in terms of sales for Samurai Shodown? Do you expect a big splash on Switch eventually?

We cannot disclose which platform is selling the best. But we do expect a big splash on the Switch! I’ve also been playing online on the Switch during the weekend, so maybe you have fought against me once already! But I have to say that I hardly win.

Producer Yasuyuki Oda mentioned potential guest characters as DLC. How is that going and is that still a priority?

Sorry that we cannot disclose anything yet at this moment. But we promise that all our DLC characters will be great fun. You won’t want to miss it!

580876-SNK23.jpg

Chris Carter
Chris Carter Reviews Director, Co-EIC   gamer profile

Chris has been enjoying Destructoid avidly since 2008. He finally decided to take the next step, make an account, and start blogging in January of 2009. Now, he's staff! ------------------- T... more + disclosures

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Feature: Samurai Shodown Director "Cried Out In Surprise" When He Saw The Switch Version

He wants to reboot Garou: Mark of the Wolves next

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/feature_samurai_shodown_director_cried_out_in_surprise_when_he_saw_the_switch_version

Screenshot 2020 02 21 At 11.31.05

Switch fans have had to wait a little longer than their PS4 and Xbox One-owning pals when it comes to SNK's Samurai Shodown reboot, but the important thing is that the game has made it to Nintendo's hybrid console intact – and it's really quite an achievement.

We were fortunate enough to get the chance to speak with the game's director Nobuyuki Kuroki prior to its release. Kuroki began his career with SNK as an artist working on the Fatal Fury series, and would also contribute to games such as Real Bout Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting 3, Samurai Shodown 64 and the legendary Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

When SNK went bankrupt, Kuroki would team up with fellow SNK alumni Takashi Nishiyama at Dimps, where he worked on several Sonic titles, including Sonic Rush and Sonic Unleashed. He returned to SNK in 2014 and worked on SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy and The King of Fighters XIV before assuming the role of Game Director on the Samurai Shodown reboot.

Nintendo Life: Before we speak more specifically about the Switch version of Samurai Shodown, are you pleased with how the game has been received on other platforms?

For sure we are very pleased. As a unique game, we’ve heard a lot of opinions from our fans, and it seems that they are quite satisfied with it.

Kuroki-san, your history with the series goes all the way back to Samurai Shodown 64. How valuable has that experience been when it comes to creating a new entry?

Nobuyuki Kuroki Nobuyuki Kuroki

The Samurai Shodown team at that time all cherished our characters. They prepared tons of detailed profiles and illustrations for each one. Above all, their passion and love towards this game were astonishing. As a young and new guy back in the day, I was impressed by how amazing they were. 20 years have passed, and I’m still surprised by the fact that I myself am working on this title. The stories and experiences I learnt from the team definitely helped us when creating this new Samurai Shodown. In particular, the experience of colour design that is usually not heard of in other game designs was helpful in the development.

What was it like stepping into the role of game director for this entry?

As I mentioned above, I have been working with the staff who first made Samurai Shodown. Can this game developed in 2019 surpass the old one created by the staff at that time? Can we develop something that will satisfy those fans who have been playing this game for over 20 years? These questions really put pressure on me. But there is no answer during the development, and we won’t know if any decision is wrong. Therefore, when we found out that our fans are satisfied after the release, and when we were praised by those who first made the title, we were absolutely elated. I felt a great sense of relief when our work had been accepted.

You've used Unreal Engine to create Samurai Shodown. What benefits do you get from using a middleware engine as opposed to creating your own in-house engine and tools?

In particular, it helps us a lot when designing the graphics. We couldn’t make the illustrations we wanted when developing KOF14, but with Unreal Engine, we can now reach the goal. Of course, it was not easy. Unreal Engine is good at realistic expressions, while Samurai Shodown is more like manga, so it was hard for the team to make it less realistic. For programmers, it seems difficult, but for our artists, the engine is easy to use.

How challenging was it to port the game to Switch? What concessions have been made?

The most challenging point was developing the Switch version to run at 60FPS and to make the graphics not inferior to other platforms. I think game developers will understand how difficult it is to increase the frame rate without changing the style of the graphics. Our goal is to optimize the graphics for the Switch without being noticed by our fans. If fans cannot tell the difference, that means Safari Games who worked on the porting process did a great job.

Your colleague, Yasuyuki Oda, has previously mentioned that he is open to the idea of 'guest' fighters appearing in the game. Are there any plans for this?

Sorry that we cannot disclose anything yet at this moment.

Switch SamuraiShodown 01Switch SamuraiShodown 02
Switch SamuraiShodown 03Switch SamuraiShodown 05

Sticking with that topic, Terry Bogard has recently made his Super Smash Bros. debut. Could we see any characters from Samurai Shodown appear in that game, too?

Sakurai-san would be the best person to ask.

What direction will the Samurai Shodown series take now? Will we see a full-blown sequel, or is the plan to perhaps focus on reviving other SNK properties, such as Art of Fighting, for example?

We cannot disclose anything concerning the future plans for Samurai Shodown at this moment. What I can say is that the development team is working on King of Fighters 15 as well as DLC characters for Samurai Shodown. Please look forward to our upcoming 2nd season of Samurai Shodown and KOF15. Personally, I wish that we can revive Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Finally, do you have a message for Switch-owning SNK fans out there who are looking forward to playing Samurai Shodown?

When I saw how Samurai Shodown looked on the Switch, I couldn’t help but cry out in surprise. The amazing graphics moving on the Switch’s screen really touched me. Players can now enjoy the game on a smaller screen with the same excitement as on other platforms. This is something I think everyone will enjoy. We really want players to experience that feeling of exhilaration and tension only Samurai Shodown can provide. Please pick it up and give it a try!

Anthony...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Feature: Samurai Shodown Director "Cried Out In Surprise" When He Saw The Switch Version

He wants to reboot Garou: Mark of the Wolves next

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/feature_samurai_shodown_director_cried_out_in_surprise_when_he_saw_the_switch_version

Screenshot 2020 02 21 At 11.31.05

Switch fans have had to wait a little longer than their PS4 and Xbox One-owning pals when it comes to SNK's Samurai Shodown reboot, but the important thing is that the game has made it to Nintendo's hybrid console intact – and it's really quite an achievement.

We were fortunate enough to get the chance to speak with the game's director Nobuyuki Kuroki prior to its release. Kuroki began his career with SNK as an artist working on the Fatal Fury series, and would also contribute to games such as Real Bout Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting 3, Samurai Shodown 64 and the legendary Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

When SNK went bankrupt, Kuroki would team up with fellow SNK alumni Takashi Nishiyama at Dimps, where he worked on several Sonic titles, including Sonic Rush and Sonic Unleashed. He returned to SNK in 2014 and worked on SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy and The King of Fighters XIV before assuming the role of Game Director on the Samurai Shodown reboot.

Nintendo Life: Before we speak more specifically about the Switch version of Samurai Shodown, are you pleased with how the game has been received on other platforms?

For sure we are very pleased. As a unique game, we’ve heard a lot of opinions from our fans, and it seems that they are quite satisfied with it.

Kuroki-san, your history with the series goes all the way back to Samurai Shodown 64. How valuable has that experience been when it comes to creating a new entry?

Nobuyuki Kuroki Nobuyuki Kuroki

The Samurai Shodown team at that time all cherished our characters. They prepared tons of detailed profiles and illustrations for each one. Above all, their passion and love towards this game were astonishing. As a young and new guy back in the day, I was impressed by how amazing they were. 20 years have passed, and I’m still surprised by the fact that I myself am working on this title. The stories and experiences I learnt from the team definitely helped us when creating this new Samurai Shodown. In particular, the experience of colour design that is usually not heard of in other game designs was helpful in the development.

What was it like stepping into the role of game director for this entry?

As I mentioned above, I have been working with the staff who first made Samurai Shodown. Can this game developed in 2019 surpass the old one created by the staff at that time? Can we develop something that will satisfy those fans who have been playing this game for over 20 years? These questions really put pressure on me. But there is no answer during the development, and we won’t know if any decision is wrong. Therefore, when we found out that our fans are satisfied after the release, and when we were praised by those who first made the title, we were absolutely elated. I felt a great sense of relief when our work had been accepted.

You've used Unreal Engine to create Samurai Shodown. What benefits do you get from using a middleware engine as opposed to creating your own in-house engine and tools?

In particular, it helps us a lot when designing the graphics. We couldn’t make the illustrations we wanted when developing KOF14, but with Unreal Engine, we can now reach the goal. Of course, it was not easy. Unreal Engine is good at realistic expressions, while Samurai Shodown is more like manga, so it was hard for the team to make it less realistic. For programmers, it seems difficult, but for our artists, the engine is easy to use.

How challenging was it to port the game to Switch? What concessions have been made?

The most challenging point was developing the Switch version to run at 60FPS and to make the graphics not inferior to other platforms. I think game developers will understand how difficult it is to increase the frame rate without changing the style of the graphics. Our goal is to optimize the graphics for the Switch without being noticed by our fans. If fans cannot tell the difference, that means Safari Games who worked on the porting process did a great job.

Your colleague, Yasuyuki Oda, has previously mentioned that he is open to the idea of 'guest' fighters appearing in the game. Are there any plans for this?

Sorry that we cannot disclose anything yet at this moment.

Switch SamuraiShodown 01Switch SamuraiShodown 02
Switch SamuraiShodown 03Switch SamuraiShodown 05

Sticking with that topic, Terry Bogard has recently made his Super Smash Bros. debut. Could we see any characters from Samurai Shodown appear in that game, too?

Sakurai-san would be the best person to ask.

What direction will the Samurai Shodown series take now? Will we see a full-blown sequel, or is the plan to perhaps focus on reviving other SNK properties, such as Art of Fighting, for example?

We cannot disclose anything concerning the future plans for Samurai Shodown at this moment. What I can say is that the development team is working on King of Fighters 15 as well as DLC characters for Samurai Shodown. Please look forward to our upcoming 2nd season of Samurai Shodown and KOF15. Personally, I wish that we can revive Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Finally, do you have a message for Switch-owning SNK fans out there who are looking forward to playing Samurai Shodown?

When I saw how Samurai Shodown looked on the Switch, I couldn’t help but cry out in surprise. The amazing graphics moving on the Switch’s screen really touched me. Players can now enjoy the game on a smaller screen with the same excitement as on other platforms. This is something I think everyone will enjoy. We really want players to experience that feeling of exhilaration and tension only Samurai Shodown can provide. Please pick it up and give it a try!

Anthony...

An awesome article, thanks for sharing buddy!

-Aaron

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately due to rising cases of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), we decided to postpone the SWC JAPAN TOUR FINAL and SWC GRAND FINAL. Access following URL for the details. http://snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2020/022502/ #SNK #SWC

Anthony..

Dang, I was wanting to check it out! Glad they are playing it safe though.

-Aaron

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aaronclassicgamer said:

An awesome article, thanks for sharing buddy!

-Aaron

You're welcome Aaron. Glad these articles are to your liking. ;-)

2 hours ago, aaronclassicgamer said:

Dang, I was wanting to check it out! Glad they are playing it safe though.

-Aaron

So true Aaron. I heard that even Disney had to take action by allowing unprecedented steps with Shanghai and Hong Kong Disneyland theme parks by closing them both due to the concerns of the Coronavirus outbreak. :( 

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#SamuraiShodown est maintenant disponible sur Nintendo Switch ! Affrontez des guerriers hors pair dans le Japon du XVIII siècle et battez-vous où vous voulez, quand vous voulez grâce au mode Portable !

Translated from French by

#SamuraiShodown is now available on Nintendo Switch! Face outstanding warriors in 18th century Japan and fight wherever you want, when you want thanks to Portable mode!

Anthony...

Hi guys,

11:02 AM · Feb 26, 2020·

From the YouTube description,
"2019's Samurai Shodown reboot has arrived on Nintendo Switch, including 17 Characters for all the feudal sword striking action you'll ever need! We cover all the ups and downs of this port from the legendary Fighting Game franchise. Digital Copy provided for Review by Koch Media UK. "

Anthony...

Hi guys,

11:56 AM · Feb 26, 2020

Karma Shachou: The Geek Blog

[VIDEO GAMES] SAMURAI SHODOWN (Switch)

Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown switch
SAMURAI SHODOWN

icone%2BPC%2BPS4%2BONE%2BSWITCH.jpg
  Version played:  Normal, Switch
√  Release date:  February 25,  2020
√  Genre:  Combat
  Publisher: Athlon Games
√  Developer:SNK 
√  Classification:  16+
√  Mode (s):  Playable solo, multi
√  Language:  Texts in FR
√  Tested and written by:  Charles
√  Partnership:  Koch Media

It was in 1993 that the developer SNK gave many players a smile and tears of joy with his title: Samurai Shodown . It was the first episode of a series that never got the fame it deserved in the end. In 2019 the title was ported to PS4, PC and One. Today is the turn of the switch to run this famous title long awaited by SNK lovers .

Samurai Shodown screen 1  The return in force of an icon
25 years, it is the time that we European had to wait before we can get back on our teeth which was at the time considered as one of the figure of versus fighting 2D I named: Samurai Shodown.
We are not going to hide it, 25 years is a long time. The franchise will have had time to make a sacred beauty , going from its original console the Neo Geo AVS / Neo Geo CD to the PS4 / Switch / Xbox one (the fussy will know that other games have been released on different media such than the PS2 until 2005, but it must be said: from one, these games were mainly released only in Japan. From two, they were not phew, and from three, we all know that the real version is that from Neo Geo). Two types of players will therefore confront each other:
 The old of the old : That is to say, the bourgeois of the time who could afford the console of SNK, the people who had "rich" friends to come play at home, and finally the poor who paid the discount versions released on Super Nintendo or Megadrive.
 And facing Darons : neophytes without souls bottle-fed in Smash Bros , Tekken and others versus bland 3D and who still think that Neo Geo is the character of Matrix (I'm kidding !! I'm part of this category, don't come not trashtalk in the comments).

Global presentation 
Samurai Shodown, isa 2D fighting game, in 1vs1in which a roster of characters confronting one another comes mainly from Japanese folklore from Edo air. There are therefore samurais / ronin, kabuki theater actors, assassins ... etc but also protagonists from other horizons, with for example TamTam , the Mayan warrior. Or, Charlotte, a signet ring in a very European style.
The particularity being that the characters fight all armed with a stabbing weapon , going from the most classic: saber / sword, to the most extravagant weapons. You have for example, Wu-Riuxiang who uses a kind of tagine dish or Galford who fights in party with his faithful companion dog Poppy .

Samurai Shodown screen 2
 Mechanics 
The game is a bit like a Street Fighter . You therefore choose your character from the 16 offered , each with its own characteristics: some will be fast and light, in return for less striking power. Others, on the contrary, will be more robust but slower. Some characters will be more comfortable in close combat, others at long range ... etc.  There is no point in trying to find the most popular character: there is none! The game shows a balance with small onions, so if you find that a character is hyper balèze, it is that you play it well (or that your opponent is zero lol) 
Importantly, the game aims to be competitive. As proof, he is present at many fighting games tournaments including the EVO in Las Vegas, one of the most important tournaments in the world.

Let's now talk about the game mechanics 
Samurai shodown has the particularity of being played with only four buttons:
  Light attacks,
  Medium attacks,
  Strong Attacks,
  Kick.
The different triggers are in fact shortcuts which make it easier to perform certain actions, such as the Dodge (R1) or the breakers (R2).
We obviously find the famous quarter circles and other combinations to get out of special attacks, but these are generally limited to two or three per character.

Samurai Shodown screen 3A sobriety in orders clearly assumed by SNK and which reverses the trend compared to what is usually done in competition ( Arcsystem , Capcom ..etc) who prefers to bet on the player's ability to learn and master multiple combos.
But the absence of a combo does not necessarily rhyme with casual play, quite the contrary . Here, the player will need a real sense of observation to find the flaw in the opponent, because the game encourages us to play on the defensive by offering us multiple possibilities:
  The classic parade : is carried out by holding the stick in the opposite direction to that of your opponent. It helps protect you from adverse hits.
  The special display:  you must also place the stick in the opposite direction to your opponent but with the right timing, that is to say at the exact moment when your opponent strikes. The special parade allows you to strike back peacefully.
  Dodging : even more complicated to perform than the special parry, this consists of a lateral movement of the player. The opponent therefore taps into the void which triggers an even more permissive counter-attack (heavy attacks).
You will understand, the defensive mechanics are very developed. This results in very pleasant fights to watch, where the two adversaries look at each other, make forward / backward movements, in an attempt to cause error on the opponent's side . The mind game is very present.

The Rage system is making a comeback and it is therefore still possible to enter Rage by pressing L2, and trigger a particularly devastating special attack by pressing this same button. But beware, the adage "easy to play, difficult to master" is the watchword of such a game . Note the addition of a new type of attack, Super Special Move . It's a special attack that can take 80% of your opponent's life.

Now let's develop the different game modes to get our teeth into.

Samurai Shodown screen 4 Story mode 
In this mode, you will take turns playing each of the characters in a series of battles interspersed with scenes and dialogues that develop the background of the character.
The protagonist will travel to different destinations, from Japan to Latin America, via Europe, in search of increasingly tough opponents, until finishing his quest during the confrontation of the final boss.
Even if this mode does not revolutionize the scriptwriting in the world of fighting games, we must admit that the narration is rather pleasant and that we quickly find ourselves unleashing nonstop fights without seeing time pass.

New among the game modes offered, the Dojo mode where the principle is to face an AI which has the particularity of learning your way of playing. As the games go, the AI will retain our gaming habits, ultimately offering a real challenge and the possibility of improving . A very innovative game mode which incites us to constantly renew our gameplay.
And finally, the classics, with the Training mode allowing to prowl the characters and the Versus mode allowing to face your friends.

Conclusion
To conclude, I find that this opus marks the return of the Samurai Shodown saga to the front of the stage versus fighting. The game demonstrates minimalism and precision in its gameplay, therefore, all types of players can find satisfaction. Both casus and Esport players.
Visually, the game has the same effect as the release of the Neo Geo opus: an explosion of colors, rich textures, lots of detail, sound and music atmosphere immerse us in this atmosphere of crazy feudal Japan . The chara-design is worked. In short, go for it, this opus clearly does honor to the saga.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Atariage member PikoInteractive is proud to share their latest game coming for the Neo-Geo. It's called "Supper Bobble Pop". A homebrew title that was developed by Vektorlogic in 2004 and will be officially released by PikoInteractive that will be available by these great fellas for us to enjoy.  ;-)

We're getting a new Neo Geo game lads!
Quote Tweet

KruHl_rc_normal.jpg
PIKO

@Pikointeractive
· 1h
Which redesign style should we go for Super bubble pop Neo Geo? Engine Theme Neon Theme Medieval Theme We will pick the pixel artists for this project based on the community input.

10:05 PM · Feb 26, 2020·Twitter Web Client

Anthony..
Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

We regret to inform our fans that Season Pass 2 for PS4 #SAMURAISHODOWN will not be available when MINA releases for NA/EU regions. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will make sure that NA/EU users who purchase MINA will get the same overall offer and price as other regions

7:37 AM · Feb 26, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

DLC Character MINA MAJIKINA for SAMURAI SHODOWN (PlayStation®4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch) is released on NA region. MINA will be released in EU region on February 27th on Xbox One/Nintendo Switch, and on March 2nd for PlayStation®4. #SNK #SamSho https://youtu.be/Cicg2DmqckI

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 We are pleased to announce the details of the Ver. 1.60 patch set released today. This patch will include bug fixes and general improvements to the game. https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/samuraishodown/news/ss_patch_1.60_eng.pdf #SNK #SamuraiShodown

Anthony..

5 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Well, I got sick and didn't go to Akiba, so no Neo Geo news or good prices from me this week. I'll stop by every now and then, though, and definitely will let everyone know if I see some good deals.

No worries Steve. Sorry that you're not feeling 100%. Let us know if we can help you with anything. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The latest iteration in the classic fighting game series, Samurai Shodown, has made its way to Switch!

Check out our review written by & narrated by by following the link

https://youtu.be/9uZIT5jkr48 #SamuraiShodown

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

お知らせ】オンラインにてゲーム大会(二部構成)が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=4592(宵の部) https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=4597(深更の部)
Translated from Japanese by
Notice] Online game tournament will be held. Please join us! #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=4592 (Evening part) https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=4597 (Fukasara part)
11:06 PM · Feb 27, 2020

Anthony..