IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

A versão física do PS4 "SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION" foi lançada no Brasil! Compre agora! #SNK #NEOGEO
Translated from Portuguese by
The physical version of the PS4 "SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION" was released in Brazil! Buy now! #SNK#NEOGEO

12:00 PM · Aug 7, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

本日より泡盛「瑞泉KINGサムライスピリッツボトル」の予約受付が開始!覇王丸がデザインされた限定ボトルです♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4955204602894.html

#SNK #サムスピ #覇王丸 #泡盛
Translated from Japanese by
Awamori "Zuisen KING Samurai Spirits Bottle" reservation acceptance starts from today! It is a limited bottle designed by Kaohmaru ♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4955204602894.html

#SNK#サムスピ#覇王丸#泡盛

3:34 AM · Aug 7, 2020·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

「メタスラ3 マーピー変身エコバッグ」が予約販売開始! メタスラのドットを散りばめたデザインのエコバッグで収納した時には、なんとマーズピープルに変身しちゃいます♪バッグとして使っている時も、収納している時も楽しめるアイテムです。 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015702916.html

#SNK #メタスラ
"Metasura 3 Murphy Transformation Eco Bag" is on sale now! When it is stored in an eco bag with a dot of Metasura scattered around, it transforms into Mars People. ♪ It is an item that you can enjoy while using it as a bag or storing it. https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015702916.html

#SNK#メタスラ

3:43 AM · Aug 7, 2020

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I found this pic that I taken with my complete Neobitz collection. Enjoy. :)

I found this old pic of my complete Neobitz AES collection.

From left to right
1.Knight's Chance JPN No.100/100
2.Crossed Swords II 1st run using used carts/snapcases
3.Crossed Swords II 2nd run using new carts/snapcases.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Chance to #WIN 1 of 3 copies of Samurai Shodown Neogeo Collection by ! TO ENTER: #FOLLOW , & , #RT this tweet & claim entries HERE: https://gleam.io/onk0e/samurai 3 random winners on #FreeCodeFriday August 14th, 2020 @ 11:59 PM ET!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

A true homage to the famous SNK series, SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION contains many options, including the ability to select the display of its screen!

More details

https://pixnlovepublishing.com

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SNK Super Six with http://ow.ly/uht050ASwK3 And, as a cheeky teaser - our latest tournament this weekend will be on one of the SNK classics available on Antstream Arcade...but it's not one of these!

10:54 AM · Aug 6, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

『SAMURAI SPIRITS』に、スマートフォンゲーム『王者栄耀』からコラボキャラクター「公孫離」が参戦!攻略とコンボを掲載しました。 【SAMURAI SPIRITS】今夜勝ちたい公孫離攻略【サムスピ】 https://goziline.com/archives/40723 #SNK #サムスピ
"SAMURAI SPIRITS", a collaboration character from the smartphone game "Champion Eiya" participates in the game! The strategy and the combo are posted. [SAMURAI SPIRITS] Tonight's winning grandchildren capture [Sumpi] https://goziline.com/archives/40723#SNK#サムスピ

7:52 AM · Aug 8, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

庵展、庵だらけでたまらんかった

そしてネオジオエコバッグという活用性な物を回収した

ネオジオのロゴ大好き

The hermitage exhibition was full of hermitages

And I collected a useful thing called Neo Geo Eco Bag

I love the Neo Geo logo

11:38 PM · Aug 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

July 28, 2020

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection out today on PS4

Play Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection out today on PS4 VideoSamurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection out today on PS4

Like this

A rundown of the games and features tucked into this fully featured collection.

g-mantle_avatar.jpg?fit=40,40
Adam LaatzInternal Producer, SNK Corporation

It’s SNK’s pleasure to introduce our latest high-quality compilation together with developer Digital Eclipse: Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection, releasing today on PlayStation 4.

The groundbreaking weapon-based fighting game series Samurai Shodown first hit the arcades in 1993 on the NeoGeo MVS (Multi Video System) arcade cabinets and on the NeoGeo AES (Advanced Entertainment System) home console as well. 

Thanks to our developer — the emulation wizards over at Digital Eclipse — and support from the original creators of this beloved franchise, Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection will be releasing on PlayStation 4 today as a monument to the series’ history for SNK, SamSho fans, and retro-gamers alike.

The Samurai Shodown series has been lauded for its unique gameplay, impressive 2D pixel graphics, memorable characters, and devastating attacks that always kept players on the edge of their seats.

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection

Thanks to the entire Digital Eclipse team, as well as writer and video director Brandon Sheffield and Samurai Shodown V director Koji Takaya, SNK has finally been able to officially release the fabled ultimate version of the fifth and final NeoGeo installment in the series. 

Samurai Shodown V Perfect is a previously unreleased (but finished) update to Samurai Shodown V Special, and is the last official game ever pressed to a NeoGeo ROM. With its release today in 2020, it is certainly the last official NeoGeo game from SNK. Digital Eclipse has even translated the ROM into English!

In addition to the seven titles in the collection, including V Perfect, we are happy to announce users will also be able to receive the PS2 Classic (on PS4) release of Samurai Shodown VI bundled with the Collection as a bonus exclusive to PlayStation Store from today until August 25.

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection

Here are a number of the exciting features found in the Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection:

Online Versus: Players who have a PlayStation Plus account will be able to duke it out online via Online VS Matches in all titles included in the Collection, via PlayStation Network. From an Online Arcade to ranked and casual matches, as well as leaderboards for every title, this is definitely the biggest online experience the classic fighting game series has ever seen.

Museum Mode: Users can experience the full series history in the Museum, which is packed with over 2,000 different items: Visuals, Concept Art & Design Documents (a great deal of which has been made public for the very first time), Character Database, and more! It also contains over two hours of video interviews produced especially for the Collection, featuring members of the original development teams.

Sound Player: Over 200 tracks, encompassing all the classic background music from Samurai Shodown titles on the NeoGeo. Listen to your favorite songs from each game whenever you want!

ROM and Emulation Enhancements: Digital Eclipse’s HD sprite scaling options, which make the games look better than they ever have before, plus a bevy of display settings that let players adjust the resolution, screen filters, borders, and more make this collection the highest quality pixel-perfect emulation that the series has seen to date.

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo CollectionSamurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection

Relive the history of Samurai Shodown by playing through its entire library of main series titles, either just like they were on the NeoGeo or with many modern enhancements.

This is the first time that Samurai Shodown I through V have been playable online since their individual releases over 20 years ago, so polish off that rusty blade and get ready to claim your stake as the mightiest samurai of all!

“The Samurai Shodown community is such a passionate audience with high expectations, so it was important for the entire Digital Eclipse team to work extra hard to pack this release full of high quality content and features, many that have never been seen before. From newcomers to the series to the most hardcore of fans, we wanted to make sure this collection included something for everyone. We couldn’t be more appreciative of the trust that SNK has put in us to not only bring these classic NeoGeo games to modern consoles in one collection, but also to release a previously unknown sequel, Samurai Shodown V Perfect, for the first time ever.” – Executive Producer, Stephen Frost of Digital Eclipse.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 8月12日までSPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN CRANKを開催!「覚醒エリュシオン」「ロレッタ(覇軍の策謀)」「クレオパトラ The Revival」を獲得することができます! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200808_01jp4u5.html
[MSA update information] SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN CRANK will be held until August 12th! You can get "Awakening Elysium", "Loretta (Clan of the Overlord)" and "Cleopatra The Revival"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200808_01jp4u5.html

1:00 AM · Aug 8, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 新規ユニット「水を従えしヘメト」を追加しました!8月14日まで開放されるキャンペーンボックスクランクから獲得できます! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200806_04wi8y8.html
[MSA update information] We have added a new unit "Hemet with Water"! You can get it from the campaign box crank that will be open until August 14th! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200806_04wi8y8.html

3:00 AM · Aug 6, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 新規ユニット「常夏シャリファ」を追加しました!8月14日まで先行獲得を実施中です! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200806_03qt08i.html
[MSA update information] New unit "Eternal Summer Sharifah" has been added! Advance acquisition is ongoing until August 14th! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20200806_03qt08i.html

3:00 AM · Aug 6, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

KOF-ANB-本日更新です。 有料更新分では今回で、無料更新分では次回で完結となります。 よろしくお願いします。
KOF-ANB-Updated today. The paid update will be completed this time, and the free update will be completed next time. Thank you.
1:11 PM · Aug 9, 2020

Anthony..

Hi guys,

We sat down with artist and Japanese traditional youkai illustrator Fukuku to find out how much SAMURAI SHODOWN impacted their life. [Hotblooded SamSho Scrolls 1] https://famitsu.com/news/202008/07203484.html

7:04 AM · Aug 7, 2020·

We sat down with artist and Japanese traditional youkai illustrator Fukuku to find out how much SAMURAI SHODOWN impacted their life. [Hotblooded SamSho Scrolls 1]

2020.08.07 20:00 更新

※本記事はファミ通.comの記事を海外向けに英訳したものです。日本語版はこちら

The first installment of SNK’s hit weapon-based fighting game SAMURAI SHODOWN (SamSho) debuted in Japanese arcades in 1993. Since its 27 years as one of the NEOGEO’s most recognizable titles, it has become a series that fans across the world still love and care about even today. It’s funny to think that in the span of 27 years, babies were born and have become fully autonomous workers in society. Now today, we look back on how SamSho affected many of its great players in a new article segment called the “Hotblooded SamSho Scrolls”

This 3-part series was made to celebrate the launch of the SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION, which released for PS4 and the Nintendo Switch. This first issue will focus on brilliant illustrator and traditional Japanese “youkai” artist, Fukufuku-san, and how SamSho impacted their life growing up.

Fukufuku

Youkai artist and illustrator. Born in 1981 and resides in Mihara, Hiroshima.

His original paintings are praised not only in Japan but also overseas for his unique take on traditional Japanese sensibilities.

Attended the “2nd annual MOVE exhibit in Shanghai ~Modern Japanese Art Appraisal Conference~” in 2017, and in 2018 began showcasing and selling their own work in Australia and Germany. Currently his paintings can be viewed and purchased in Shanghai.

Worked as a main illustrator for “Ichiban Omoshiroi Youkai Zukan” (KASAKURA PUBLISHING) and oversaw the many card illustrations for GungHo’s MMORPG Emil Chronicle Online.

Recently, he worked on the UMA (Unidentified Mysterious Animals) illustrations and manga panels for the children’s book “Choujou Kessen! UMA Mikakunin Seibutsu Saikyouou Kettei Sen”(SEITOSHA), which was released June of 2020.

Fukufuku’s website
Fukufuku’s Twitter: @fukufukuzou

l_5f2abb1a6ce4e.jpg
l_5f2abb33139f0.jpg

Not only is he skilled at creating youkai but the way he’s able to bring them to life with his unique brush strokes is truly a sight to behold.

The SamSho manga and its effect on his future

――Fukufuku-san, your hand-painted youkai illustrations are so unique and creative. But is it true that SamSho had a direct influence over the way you paint?

FukufukuAbsolutely. SamSho had a very big influence in my life. I used to draw a lot as a kid, but one day in high school I came across the manga artist Shiro Ohno’s SAMURAI SHODOWN II manga, and just the way he expressed the world of SamSho through his brush strokes really sucked me in. Since that time, I practiced enough to paint SamSho paintings with a brush pen, and those skills have stayed with me even today. That’s why I feel like SamSho decided my life as an artist the moment I first made contact.

y_5f2abc8a40240.jpg

A personal painting of HAOHMARU, the titular protagonist in the SamSho series.
l_5f2abcfe2367d.jpg
l_5f2abce908fb5.jpg

These are more of Fukufuku-san’s illustrations. On the left is Fukufuku-san’s favorite SamSho character, ZANKURO MINAZUKA and on the right is the, ironically enough, youkai-looking GENAN SHIRANUI.

Charmed by world-building and characters rather than gameplay

――Sharing experiences like how SamSho became a turning point in people’s lives is essentially what this series is all about. So, would you say your first exposure to SamSho was through that manga?

FukufukuI actually first found out about SamSho back in elementary school. Near my home, there was a toy store that had a NEOGEO cabinet featuring the first SAMURAI SHODOWN. I’ll never forget how fresh and impressive those graphics looked at that time. I think of it this way like, while other games were using “water colors” to show off their graphics, SamSho busted out onto the scene with their impressive “oil-based paints” which featured deeper and more intense colors. But, as you know, arcades during that time had a reputation of being hangouts for punks and ruffians, and so I never really had a chance to play much.

――Yeah, many people thought arcades were kind of scary. I mean, in reality they’re not, but I can see how it takes courage to enter one when say a new game came out and it was packed.

FukufukuYeah, exactly. So anyway, I got my parents to buy me NETTOU SAMURAI SPIRITS for the GameBoy. I didn’t even care that it wasn’t in color, I was crazy about that game for a while. That game really introduced me to the core essential basics of what SamSho is, like the awesome characters, setting, and music. Fast forward to middle school and I found myself drawing thanks to my group of friends, who all happened to be otakus. But at that time, I mostly drew characters from Evangelion since it was the popular anime at the time.

――Recently, you’ve been posting a ton of SamSho art on your Twitter page. When did you first start really getting into SamSho?

FukufukuI first started getting into SamSho when I was in high school. I would play SAMURAI SHODOWN II for Windows95 with my friends every day, but I didn’t start drawing the characters as it was just a fighting game I really liked at the time.

But soon after I played SAMURAI SHODOWN III for the Sega Saturn, and was completely blown away by how far home consoles have evolved. I remember thinking about the massive upgrade in graphics between the Super Nintendo and what was coming out recently. It was wild, but honestly speaking, the super-serious feeling the endings gave never really sat well with me. However, the artwork grew on me, and eventually I found myself being able to draw ZANKURO MINAZUKI. I was more fascinated with learning more about the world and characters than actually playing the game and getting better at it.

――It seems the unique setting SamSho has really charmed you, huh. For me personally, I’m all about how the games play, so it’s refreshing to hear your take.

FukufukuJust a moment ago I mentioned Shiro Ohno, but he also did the victory splash art for SAMURAI SHODOWN III, and so these two things combined set me on the path I walk today.

So after school, I would come home and draw every single day. Sometimes I would continue drawing for 6 hours straight. Ah, I also remember how SAMURAI SHODOWN IV came out for the Sega Saturn and my friend would absolutely destroy me with AMAKUSA. That game’s design direction further affected how I paint, and I would find myself buying whatever book came out on the series. I would go to nearby used bookstores and buy whatever I could ranging from strategy books to art books, to even comic anthologies. I’d buy whatever caught my eye, heh.

Thanks to SamSho, I gathered an interest in traditional Japanese arts, and I made my way to a technical college through studying watercolors. There, I came across Utagawa Kuniyoshi’s works regarding ukiyoe and youkai paintings, which further guided me to become the artist I am today.

y_5f2cccbce2f00.jpg

Just as Fukufuku-san says, SamSho was truly unmatched when it came to how they used deep and vibrant colors.
y_5f2ccd1d439f8.jpg

Fukufuku-san fell head-over-heels for SamSho when he played SAMURAI SHODOWN III. This new game was also popular for its newest character, SHIZUMARU HISAME.
y_5f2ccd87360ef.jpg

The last boss, ZANKURO MINAZUKI. His presence was really something to behold!

The gallery in the SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION is jam-packed and a must have for every fan out there.

――Ah, you don’t really hear stories of people going to used bookstores anymore. So, it seems you spent your younger years both drawing and playing SamSho, but can you tell us which character in the entire series is your favorite?

FukufukuTo me, I love all the characters in SamSho so it’s hard to single out just one, but I will say that the first character I picked in elementary school was TAM TAM. Heh, I even play TAM TAM in the newest installment as well. But if I really have to pick, I would say my ultimate favorite is ZANKURO MINAZUKI. He really stood out as being the first truly “samurai” looking boss in the series. Also, I really like the protag HAOHMARU and his somewhat evil rival GENJURO.

――Oh hey wow, you play the new one too? And yeah, I can see why you would play TAM TAM as he does give off a youkai vibe. He’s totally your character. Actually, now that we’re on the topic of the new SAMURAI SHODOWN released in 2019, both that and the SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION are available for PC. Have you tried them out yet?

FukufukuOf course! I downloaded it right away. It’s a very faithful port of the original games, and so it was really nostalgic. Also that gallery is incredible. The staff interviews, the old documentsーjust the sheer size of it all is insane. It’s also priceless as it contains illustrations that have never seen the light of day before. I’ve been taking my time going through it slowly so I can savor it all.

――Yeah, the gallery features things like previously secret development talks with the staff, illustrations, and other important documents that really mean a lot to fans. Especially for someone like you, Fukufuku, who has a history of collecting past SamSho content, the ability to peruse this vault of information easily must be a real treat.

FukufukuOh absolutely. There’s also that deluxe version coming out for the Nintendo Switch and PS4. A lot of artists included their work in the art book, and it even comes with a sound track, so I’m pretty much going to buy it when it gets released.

y_5f2ac12f72ecd.jpg

Fukufuku’s beloved TAM TAM going against GENJURO. He really does look like a youkai…
y_5f2cce29d6b62.jpg

The museum mode in the SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION will shock even the most seasoned SamSho fan.
y_5f2ccea79298a.jpg

Development notes and planning files--this museum has it all.
y_5f2cd29635b8d.jpg

There’s even special interviews that delve into various topics about working on the games.

“SAMURAI SHODOWN is a series that shaped me as an artist.”

――Well, fukufuku-san, after what we talked about, your passion for SamSho is simply undeniable. Can you please share with us how SamSho has affected you personally?

FukufukuWell, one thing I can say is that it’s helped me become an artist with more variation. I was able to naturally pick up on traditional Japanese clothing through playing and drawing SamSho, and that skill even extended to how I am able to draw youkai as well. Also, since the characters in the fighting game are so varied and diverse, I feel that has also helped me design interesting more interesting works.

Another thing is how through SamSho, I was able to make many wonderful friends. Even the friends I have to this day were made back in high school playing SamSho. Heck, I even drew the art for an arcade stick a friend of mine made from scratch. They actually gave it to me as payment. It’s thanks to them that I was also able to play a ton of brand-new games, so it’s crazy to think all this began because of our shared passion for SamSho.

――It’s great to hear how your passion for SamSho has even led to job opportunities and friends. I’m sure a lot of people would be quite envious of your position. So, for our last question, what does SAMURAI SHODOWN mean to you?

Fukufuku: I’d say “SAMURAI SHODOWN is a series that shaped me as an artist.” In the world of youkai artistry, many look to Shigeru Mizuki, the artist for the acclaimed GeGeGe no Kitarō as a source of inspiration. Indeed, he is the most famed and prolific youkai artist out there, but I would have to say SamSho filled in that role very snugly.

Also, it’s thanks to the new SamSho that I was able to join the current FGC and learn a ton about the esports scene as well as the passionate players that represent it. I’ve learned a whole lot and I couldn’t be happier.

SamSho to me represents a moment of my youth, and is the only fighting game to shape me into who I am today. I can say with confidence that I would be a different person had I not played it when I was a kid. I hope they can continue making more amazing SamSho titles in the future.

今回は妖怪画家の怪人ふくふく様(@fukufukuzou)に サムライスピリッツ・覇王丸の天板絵を書いていただきました。 アーケードスティックは(株)HORI様のファイティングエッジ刃をベースに Focus Attack(… https://t.co/ibHzW48KRj

— Shiryl-shi (@nikogel360) 2019-01-08 10:08:12

SAMURAI SHODOWN illustrations by Fukufuku

Normally Fukufuku-san draws SamSho illustrations for his own personal-use, but for today’s article he has specially produced his take on HAOHMARU. He features a ton more on his Twitter account, so please check it out for more great drawings!

y_5f2ab45a361c8.jpg

A special preview of HAOHMARU
l_5f2ac57c24639.jpg
l_5f2ac9aac9457.jpg

Not all of his work looks like youkai. He can even draw cute characters, too!
l_5f2ac9e0646f6.jpg
l_5f2ac9fe8d0cf.jpg

Here’s fukufuku’s favorite TAM TAM as well as the new DLC character MINA.

自分のサムスピイラストはただの二次創作ですので、SNKさんに迷惑をかけない範囲でかつ自作発言や転売をしなければアイコンとかアケコンとか加工とかサムスピ大会チラシのアクセントとか、好きに使ってもらっていいですよ。 https://t.co/QHSZJbadOl

— 怪人ふくふく(妖怪画家) (@fukufukuzou) 2020-04-20 05:23:40

好評発売中です! 私はなんと!ネッシーやツチノコのCグループを担当しました! 西東社『頂上決戦!UMA未確認生物最強王決定戦』 サイズ:A5判 192ページ 自分もイラストと漫画で参加しています。前回の『世界のモンスター最強王決定… https://t.co/DNJdzMqS4g

— 怪人ふくふく(妖怪画家) (@fukufukuzou) 2020-06-16 15:27:07

The SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION goes on sale for the PS4 and Nintendo Switch this summer in Europe and the US!

The collection contains six titles previously sold on the NEOGEO, as well as a never-before-released version of SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL, bringing the collection to a total of seven playable titles! Additionally, each game has online battle modes, and its museum mode boasts tons of music tracks and illustrations! It will be available for download for PS4 and the Nintendo Switch July 28th, 2020ーwith the physical version coming this summer!

y_5f2cd367e70e6.jpg

Digital version available now!

Anthony.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Neo Geo Pocket Color games arrive on Switch

Jason 3 hours ago News, Nintendo Switch, Retro Gaming Leave a comment 67 Views

SNK is heading back to the era of the Neo Geo Pocket Color for two new Switch ports, Samurai Showdown! 2 and King of Fighters R-2.

Pocketing some classics

I’m pretty sure that, in the realm of handhelds, the Neo Geo Pocket might be one of the least ‘known’ of all time. The little console had two iterations (black & white and color), and saw a number of games published during its short life.

And now two of those are on the Nintendo Switch, hopefully starting what might be a little mini-stable of Pocket titles on the console.

King of Fighters R-2

• 23 fighters in total, including hidden characters! Of course, the game is also in color, bringing these characters into sharper, more vivid definition!
  • Edit a fighter in Making Mode for an extra spin on the game! *Not available during DC data transfer
  • Take on a friend in either Tabletop Mode or Handheld Mode. Find out who is worthy of the KOF throne!

Samurai Showdown! 2

• Each character has two playstyles (slash and burst), so pick which one you feel comfortable with!
  • Completing certain requirements nets you special cards that can power up your characters!
  • Find out who has the true Samurai Spirit by taking on a friend in either Tabletop Mode or Handheld Mode!
  • *Though this game is now individually priced, it was originally released as a free pre-order bonus for SAMURAI SHODOWN on the Nintendo Switch. Be sure to check if you already have the game before purchasing.

both of the above are for 1-2 players, and will run you $7.99 USD each. Both games are out now.

About Jason

6f3dcfbf708e82812fb09abb3f6f4f7c?s=90&d=
Jason's been knee deep in videogames since he was but a lad. Cutting his teeth on the pixely glory that was the Atari 2600, he's been hack'n'slashing and shoot'em'uping ever since. Mainly an FPS and action guy, Jason enjoys the occasional well crafted title from every genre.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

#Xiaomi teams up with SNK Corporation to launch NEOGEO Mini game console internationally. #XiaomiYoupin https://buff.ly/33LRltq

12:19 PM · Aug 10, 2020·

Xiaomi teams up with SNK Corporation to launch NEOGEO Mini game console internationally

The international NEOGEO Mini has been launched on Xiaomi’s Youpin platform. It retails for 100 dollars and has 40 in-built games.

• Published: August 10, 2020 9:46 PM IST

NEGEO Mini

Japanese video game hardware and software company SNK Corporation has launched the international version of the NEOGEO Mini game console. The console has been launched on Xiaomi’s Youpin crowdfunding platform as a part of the company’s overall ecosystem. Over the past few years both Sony and Nintendo have launched nostalgia-focused mini consoles. These include the PlayStation Classic and NES Classic Edition respectively. Also Read - Xbox Series X Gameplay showcase reveals trailers of 22 games

SNK Corporation previously launched the NEOGEO Mini console back in 2018 in Japan as well as a few selected regions. It was priced at 11,500 Yen, which roughly translates to $109. Now the Japanese gaming company has taken to Xiaomi’s Youpin platform to launch the global variant of the product. It is priced at 100 dollars and comes with a free game pad. Exact availability details are not known at the moment. Also Read 

The NEOGEO Mini game console is aimed at those looking to play nostalgic arcade-style games and comes with 40 games out of the box. It’s design resembles a shrunken down NEOGEO MVS (Multi Video System), which used to rule arcades back in the day. Furthermore, the mini console weighs 390 grams and features a 3.5-inch LCD display. It also has game controls built into its body and features stereo speakers. Also 

Gamers can expand the gaming experience by connecting the console to a TV via HDMI and using an external game pad. Additionally, the NEOGEO Mini comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port. Some of the game titles on board include ‘Metal Slug’, ‘Legend of the Hungry Wolf’ and ‘The King of Fighters’.

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

На платформе Xiaomi Youpin представлена международная версия компактной игровой консоли NEOGEO Mini с 40 классическими играми
Translated from Russian by
The international version of the compact game console NEOGEO Mini with 40 classic games is presented on the Xiaomi Youpin platform
12:12 PM · Aug 10, 2020

The international version of the compact game console NEOGEO Mini with 40 classic games is presented on the Xiaomi Youpin platform
 08/10/2020 at 18:32 Updated: 08/10/2020 at 18:32 Vadim Karpus Vadim Karpus 8

In March of this year, SNK Corporation debuted on the Xiaomi Youpin platform, releasing an Asian version of the NEOGEO Mini compact game console for about $ 100. Now the turn has come to the international version of this device, it is also released on the Xiaomi Youpin platform.

The appearance of the device resembles the arcade machines of the 1990s. The design is very similar to the NEO GEO MVS slot machine. The console contains a classic joystick and several buttons. NEOGEO Mini is equipped with a 3.5-inch LCD display with an aspect ratio of 4: 3, stereo speakers and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The new product also has an HDMI mini video output that allows you to display the image of the gameplay on the TV screen.

neogeo-mini-game-console-1.jpg?fit=600%2C476&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1
neogeo-mini-game-console-2-1.jpg?fit=600%2C478&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

neogeo-mini-game-console-1.jpg?fit=600%2C476&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1
neogeo-mini-game-console-2-1.jpg?fit=600%2C478&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1
neogeo-mini-game-console-4.jpg?fit=618%2C503&quality=100&strip=all&ssl=1

The console is powered by a USB-C port. A matching cable is included in the package, but the power adapter is not included. The device measures 108x135x162 mm and weighs 390 g. The console comes preloaded with 40 popular SNK games, including The King of Fighters, Legend of Hungry Wolf and Metal Slug.

The international version of the NEOGEO Mini game console is already on sale for $ 100.

Antony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【特効カードのご紹介】 イベント「2nd SEASON 第2章 まじわらない道」でストーリーイベントポイントや心水晶がたくさん手に入るカードのご紹介

夢見Night SRカード全15枚に特効が付きます! ※夢見Night SRカードは1度覚醒すると特効が追加されます! #KOFG #KOF乙女
[Introduction of special effect card] Introducing the card where you can get a lot of story event points and heart crystals at the event "2nd SEASON Chapter 2 Roads that do not mix"

All 15 Yumemi Night SR cards have special effects! ※ A special effect is added to the Yumimi Night SR card once awakened! #KOFG#KOF乙女

5:00 AM · Aug 1, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新ファイターとバトルカード追加のお知らせ】 ★5 XIII 斎祀が初登場! 斎祀が[NEW]スロットに追加され出現率がUP! KOFAS総合ガチャのラインナップから ぜひ、彼のスペシャルカードもセレクトしよう! 詳細はこちら▼ https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/3/2080 #KOFAS #KOF
[Notice of new fighter and battle card addition] ★ 5 XIII Sai Shrine first appearance! Saying was added to the [NEW] slot and the appearance rate increased! Be sure to select his special card from the KOFAS comprehensive gacha lineup! Click here for details ▼ https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/3/2080 #KOFAS#KOF
9:40 PM · Jul 28, 2020

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【スペシャルガチャ開催!】 「鉄球破壊王」スペシャルガチャが開催されます。LR格闘家「チャンXIV Ver」を手に入れるチャンスは今だ! 詳しくはゲーム内にてご確認ください

http://bit.ly/2LaJzi1 #KOF98UMOL #スペシャルガチャ
[Special gacha held! ] "Iron Ball Destruction King" special gacha will be held. The chance to get the LR fighter "Chan XIV Ver" is now! For details, please check in the game

http://bit.ly/2LaJzi1 #KOF98UMOL#スペシャルガチャ

10:55 PM · Aug 10, 2020·

Anthony...