IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

おぐらえいすけ神の描き下ろしキャンバスゲットできて涙したカニ

ウヲオオオオオメッチャ欲しいいいいい

(4号線を約300kmひた走る)テリー展には結局開店時間に間に合わんで売り切れてたらもう悪魔に魂を売るしかないか(芽流火利)と思っていたので本当に良かった…良かった…
Translated from Japanese by
Ogura Eisuke A crab that tears up as she gets a canvas drawn by God

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

(Runs about 300km on Line 4) It was really good because I thought that if the Terry exhibition eventually sold out in time for the opening time, I would have to sell my soul to the devil (Meguryu Kaori)… Good…

8:51 AM · Aug 13, 2020·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

■商品情報■ テリーステッカーセットCは一時的にお品切れ中ですが、近日中に再入荷予定です

頑張って追加生産しておりますのでしばらくお待ちください

#テリー展 #100MSHOP #SNK #NEOGEO #餓狼伝説 #INDOR
■ Product information ■ Terry Sticker Set C is temporarily out of stock but will be back in stock soon.

We will do our best to add it, so please wait for a while.

#テリー展#100MSHOP#SNK#NEOGEO#餓狼伝説#INDOR

1:22 AM · Aug 14, 2020·

Anthony...

Hi guys,

通称 #テリー展 本日もオープンしております

店内には身長182cmのテリーを忠実に再現した「等身大ライジングタックル」がお目見えΣ(゚ロ゚;) 裏からも回って見てみてくださ~い

#100MSHOP #SNK #NEOGEO #テリー・ボガード #餓狼伝説 #INDOR
Popular name #テリー展 It is open today

The life-size rising tackle that faithfully reproduces the 182 cm tall terry appears in the store Σ ( ;) Please try turning around from the back

#100MSHOP#SNK#NEOGEO#テリー・ボガード#餓狼伝説#INDOR

1:08 AM · Aug 14, 2020·

Anthony...

Hi guys,

テリー展、1週間なんでアイテムは決して多くないけどどれも良かった! タオル格好良い!!
Terry exhibition, there aren't many items for one week, but they were all good! The towel looks good! !!

7:45 AM · Aug 13, 2020·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

テリー展初日行ってきました!!混んでたので写真は明日にでも。おぐら先生の描き下ろしめちゃくちゃかっこいいな…どうグッズを飾るか幸せな悩み
I went to the first day of the Terry exhibition! ! It was crowded, so the photo will be tomorrow. Ogura-sensei's drawing is so cool... happy worry how to decorate goods

2:19 AM · Aug 13, 2020·

Anthony...

Darksoft cart is in stock in the USA again and I just bought one. This thing is really damn expensive after you consider the exchange rate. It's still way cheaper than buying real Neo Geo games, sadly.

I am still thinking about selling my Darksoft cart and getting the NeoSD Pro in maybe a year or so after it gets restocked, but for now, this is the best option and my Neo Geo setup can basically be considered finalized with this cart. I'd love to have more real games, but with all of the fakes and the insane prices of games, this is about all I'm going to do for now. I'm really looking forward to finally completing my Neo Geo setup with this cart.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tanooki said:

NTM is because the crybabies over at the Augusta Golf Course where the Masters are held are sue happy a-holes who throw their weight around whether it's founded fairly or not.  SNK chose to be lazy and take the easy way out putting that awful Top Players Golf on there instead of just placing the Japanese title graphics (Big Tournament Golf) on the screen instead.  They've gone as far as doing this with their HDMI TV joystick, but not on the NG Mini or this arcade1up clone.  More weird, NTM IS on iOS and Android and has the NTM name too, I have it on my phone, and it hasn't been hack fixed, so I honestly can't really contemplate the spinelessness, unless Augusta threatened to SUE after that came out but allowed that to remain in some trade off deal.

As far as Windjammers go, someone probably owns it since it was a DataEast game and they've since (whoever scooped it up) put that out on various services and created a sequel too very recently.

This doesn't surprise me. It's always something stupid like this. They recently changed it to Big Tournament Golf on ACA NEOGEO, so there really is no reason to not use the Japanese ROM. I missed that Windjammers 2 demo on Steam for some reason (I think I just forgot about it completely), but at least I'll finally be able to play the original game on my Neo Geo soon enough.

By the way, it seems that there is a valid reason for this thing having 6 buttons... supposedly. Bob from RetroRGB is trying to interview someone over at whoever is doing this MVSX thing, which will be interesting. Bob knows what he is doing for sure, so we'll probably get good information from him if they do decide to let him do it.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

13 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Darksoft cart is in stock in the USA again and I just bought one. This thing is really damn expensive after you consider the exchange rate. It's still way cheaper than buying real Neo Geo games, sadly.

I am still thinking about selling my Darksoft cart and getting the NeoSD Pro in maybe a year or so after it gets restocked, but for now, this is the best option and my Neo Geo setup can basically be considered finalized with this cart. I'd love to have more real games, but with all of the fakes and the insane prices of games, this is about all I'm going to do for now. I'm really looking forward to finally completing my Neo Geo setup with this cart.

Ah, good to know Steve. Glad you purchased it. Maybe we can read up or watch a video of a unboxing/review of it once it arrives I was on there to see and still tempted on getting it. Thank you for letting us know and looking out for us bro. 8^)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

3 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Ah, good to know Steve. Glad you purchased it. Maybe we can read up or watch a video of a unboxing/review of it once it arrives I was on there to see and still tempted on getting it. Thank you for letting us know and looking out for us bro. 8^)

Anthony..

Yeah, it seems this isn't like the other 2 ROM carts that I have or the SSDS3 on my SuperGrafx where you can just put ROMs on it and it works. Apparently you have to set it up properly or something... I suppose I'll find out soon enough, as it was put in the mail within less than 3 hours of me buying it and it will get here on Monday before 2100.

I wonder if anyone here has this cart or either of the Terraonion carts.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dolemite14 said:

Hey Everybody, here's a new Neo Geo Love video for you.  

Another top notch video Glynn. Thank you for sharing this with us and glad to see your pre technician skills in action at the same time. We always love seeing what you do best bro. 8^)

Anthony..

3 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, it seems this isn't like the other 2 ROM carts that I have or the SSDS3 on my SuperGrafx where you can just put ROMs on it and it works. Apparently you have to set it up properly or something... I suppose I'll find out soon enough, as it was put in the mail within less than 3 hours of me buying it and it will get here on Monday before 2100.

I wonder if anyone here has this cart or either of the Terraonion carts.

Hmmm. Interesting Steve. If this isn't like the other 2 ROM carts you mention, this would be a good exploration to see for sure. 8^)

Anthony..

22 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Hmmm. Interesting Steve. If this isn't like the other 2 ROM carts you mention, this would be a good exploration to see for sure. 8^)

Anthony..

Yeah, apparently it can only use specific files or something (although this might have been fixed in an update), and rather than just launch whatever you want to play, you load 3 games into memory or something and then you can launch any of those 3 games and switch between then at will, even in game. If you want to play different games, you have to go back to the menu and go through the process of loading the new game(s) into memory again. Supposedly this loading into memory takes a few minutes or something.

Honestly, I'm not really sure what's with this whole process or about the many different options that the cart offers, but I will find out soon enough. It does let you switch between MVS and AES for Japan, USA, and Europe and also control what seems to be the DIP switches for the MVS versions for each separate game from what I can tell, but I'll try a bunch of different stuff when it gets here to see what everything does.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Quote Tweet

icon_normal.gif

週末大会INFO

@vsnetinfo
· Aug 13
週末大会情報局: 第54回 サムスピ週末大会 開催告知 http://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5092 #週末大会 #サムスピ #サムライスピリッツ
8:30 PM · Aug 13, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■商品情報■ NEOGEOマーク立体ステッカー MVSのデフォルトインストカードを模した超イケてる立体ステッカー

めちゃめちゃ存在感があるのでここぞ

というところに貼ってください┏● 貼るのと保存用とで2枚必要ですね…( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #100MSHOP #NEOGEO #SNK #INDOR
■ Product information ■ NEOGEO mark solid sticker Super cool solid sticker imitating MVS default instrument card

It has a very strong presence so here

Please paste it in that place ┏● Two sheets are required, one for pasting and one for storage... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #100MSHOP#NEOGEO#SNK#INDOR

3:52 AM · Aug 15, 2020·

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

おぐらえいすけさん描き下ろしのロムT「そでビリT」と、 アクリルミニパネルとミニアクリルスタンドを購入しました

NEOGEO ROM風パッケージの「Real Bout SPECIAL」が 「Terry Bogard SPECIAL」 になってる所が最高です

テリーからシャツ貰った気分

#SNK #100MSHOP #テリー・ボガード #INDOR
Rom T "Sodebili T" drawn by Eisuke Ogura, I bought an acrylic mini panel and a mini acrylic stand

NEOGEO ROM style package "Real Bout SPECIAL" is "Terry Bogard SPECIAL" Is the best place

I feel like I got a shirt from Terry

#SNK #100MSHOP #テリー・ボガード #INDOR

10:07 AM · Aug 14, 2020·

Anthony..

Hi guys,

餓狼伝説のアクスタ在庫まだありますよ!テリー展で買えなかった方お待ちしております

#テリー展 #akibatvg
There are still stocks of the legendary hungry Axta! We are waiting for those who could not buy at Terry Exhibition

#テリー展#akibatvg

7:19 AM · Aug 14, 2020·

Anthony..

Today marked 28 years since Geese Howard fell to his death. It was officially ruled an accident. [emoji4]
fatfury-4.png.0392c9dabb055bebd3304af585f10981.png
fatfury-6.png.075dbf81562f58e33c8ae8bd7b06e13f.png
I completely forgot about this Ter. Amazing that you remembered this and thank you for looking out for us to highlight what happen that day in South Town history.  ;-)

Anthony..
Isn't the time and date different every time because it draws from the MVS board's internal clock? I guess that would be the hard-wired date on AES. ;)