IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

1 hour ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Replying to
You always ask for my Neo - Geo collection, Durso, here is some of my collection, bought them from a serious collector who took very good care of the games, man

. World Heroes 2 is still sealed, so that's nice

Anthony...

Hey it's WRCN, thank you for posting here Durso, I appreciate it very much, been collecting Neo - Geo for a long time now, and hopefully, it grows bigger one day. Some other Samurai Shodown and The King of Fighter games are safe and secured in the closed with bubble wrap, so in case something happens, they don't get damaged. You have to do what you have to do when kids come to visit you

Again, thank you very much for posting, and damn man, people here have a lot of great collection. Keep going guys ?☺️

WRCN

• Like 5

6 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey it's WRCN, thank you for posting here Durso, I appreciate it very much, been collecting Neo - Geo for a long time now, and hopefully, it grows bigger one day. Some other Samurai Shodown and The King of Fighter games are safe and secured in the closed with bubble wrap, so in case something happens, they don't get damaged. You have to do what you have to do when kids come to visit you

Again, thank you very much for posting, and damn man, people here have a lot of great collection. Keep going guys ?☺️

WRCN

You're welcome WRCN. Were glad to have you aboard with us and seeing you on the Neo-Geo thread and posting away with us bro. Always looking forward on seeing more of your collection. Amazing to say the least. :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Anuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este gran final online en línea de la serie de torneos torneo a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports! #SNK #SAMURAISHODOWN https://smash.gg/tournament/bushido-el-camino-del-guerrero-la-gran-final/

https://facebook.com/1280047872134898/posts/1856275291178817/

Translated from Spanish by
Announcement: We are supporting this online grand finale of the online tournament series through our e-sports support program! #SNK#SAMURAISHODOWN https://smash.gg/tournament/bushido-el-camino-del-guerrero-la-gran-final/

https://facebook.com/1280047872134898/posts/1856275291178817/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新商品】まさかの!チャン・コーハンがアクリルメガネスタンドになりました!眼鏡やサングラスをかけさせてチャンをオシャレちゃんにしちゃいましょう♪ ※眼鏡の大きさによりセットが出来ない場合がございます。ご購入前にサイズをご確認ください。 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015699612.html

#SNK #チャン・コーハン
Translated from Japanese by
[New product] No way! Chang Kohan is now an acrylic glasses stand! Let's wear glasses and sunglasses to make Chan fashionable ♪ ※ It may not be possible to set depending on the size of the glasses. Please check the size before purchasing. https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015699612.html

#SNK#チャン・コーハン

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

「K'展 ~俺一人で充分だ~」開始を記念したK'のSNKオンラインショップ限定アクリルパネルが登場! ※本商品は「K'展 ~俺一人で充分だ~」の会場販売商品とは異なる絵柄となります。 受注期間:2020年12月7日(月)23:59まで https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015708826.html

#SNK #Kダッシュ #KOF
In commemoration of the start of "K'Exhibition-I'm enough alone-", K's SNK online shop limited acrylic panel is now available! ※ This product will have a different design from the products sold at the venue of "K'Exhibition-I'm enough alone-". Order period: Until December 7, 2020 (Monday) 23:59 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015708826.html

#SNK#Kダッシュ#KOF

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The AKIHABARA CONTAiNER( )にて開催中の100MEGA SHOP! 2nd内で「K'展 ~俺一人で充分だ~」が本日よりスタート! 商品のラインナップ等は下記URLからご確認ください♪ http://indor.jp/100mega/100mega_shpo.html

#100MSHOP #SNK #Kダッシュ展 #俺一人で充分だ
The AKIHABARA CONTAiNER ( ), "K'Exhibition-I'm enough alone-" will start today in 100MEGA SHOP! 2nd! Please check the product lineup etc. from the following URL ♪ http://indor.jp/100mega/100mega_shpo.html

#100MSHOP#SNK#Kダッシュ展#俺一人で充分だ

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【受注締め切り迫る!】8/25まで開催された「THE 100MEGA SHOP!1st」のイベント事後通販は本日2020/10/16(金)23:59までの販売になります!お見逃しなく♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=100MSHOP1

#SNK
[Order deadline is approaching! ] The post-order mail order for the "THE 100MEGA SHOP! 1st" event held until August 25th will be on sale until 23:59 on Friday, October 16th, 2020! Do not miss it ♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=100MSHOP1

#SNK

Anthony...

23 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Personally Steve, I like the Neo Geo Mini. I feel it's a worthwhile unit that offers plenty considering it's limitations. Seeing that the international version is cheap off Amazon, it's a fun starter piece for those that want to adventure into the Neo-Geo. Plus there many ways to play hundreds of other titles by hacking into it that you can have a blast playing on it. 

My only grievance is really the Mini's NGCD style controllers that SNK made available. Doesn't have the clicky sound when you move the joypad, and the button configuration is just weird for me. But other than that, I would recommend any of the newcomers or retro gamers that want to play Neo-Geo a thumbs up to the Neo Geo Mini, and I think they would enjoy it just a much as I do bro. :)

Anthony..

Alright, I might try it.

As you're probably aware, Analogue announced their new PC Engine SuperGrafx with a built-in disc drive last night, which means I need to go get the final 2 SuperGrafx games that I need to have the complete library before SuperGrafx games become crazy expensive. This in turn means I'll probably be going to Akiba tomorrow to at least look at those 2 games' prices and availability (as much as I LOVE 1941 Counter Attack, I'm dreading the incredible pain of buying it... if I can find it), so I will try to remember to check out any Neo Geo Mini variants that I see.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aking said:

HI !!

my AES works fine with original bios , but gives a black screen with unibios ,

worked fine with debug bios , but damaged the chip and don't have access to that .bin anymore

please help

Hi Aking. Thank you for posting on the Neo-Geo thread.:)

Sorry that you're having problems with your unibios chip on your Neo-Geo AES. Have you connected the pins correctly into the unit? That usually is the first concern?

Anthony...

14 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Alright, I might try it.

As you're probably aware, Analogue announced their new PC Engine SuperGrafx with a built-in disc drive last night, which means I need to go get the final 2 SuperGrafx games that I need to have the complete library before SuperGrafx games become crazy expensive. This in turn means I'll probably be going to Akiba tomorrow to at least look at those 2 games' prices and availability (as much as I LOVE 1941 Counter Attack, I'm dreading the incredible pain of buying it... if I can find it), so I will try to remember to check out any Neo Geo Mini variants that I see.

Awesome Steve. Will be glad to read on what you have to say when you go to Akiba. Same with the Neo Geo Mini. They also made special editions out in China as exclusives for them. I wish I had those in the collection. This one in particular.

NEW! Neo Geo Mini x A.C.E. Special Limited Edition Unboxing - China  Exclusive - New Version! - YouTube

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

6 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Awesome Steve. Will be glad to read on what you have to say when you go to Akiba. Same with the Neo Geo Mini. They also made special editions out in China as exclusives for them. I wish I had those in the collection. This one in particular.

NEW! Neo Geo Mini x A.C.E. Special Limited Edition Unboxing - China  Exclusive - New Version! - YouTube

Anthony..

Never seen that Mini before! I might have to check that one out to see if its games are any different just out of curiosity!

Anyway, I just got back. I didn't get any Neo Geo stuff, but I did stop by Trader. I was thinking about going there last, but I went there first, and I'm glad I did. They have speakers that play music in the store. When I got to 2F, a certain song started playing immediately when I arrived: BUMP OF CHICKEN's new song Gravity. Glad I didn't go there last! I checked their Neo Geo Mini International and it was 7000~8000 yen or something.

I did find something even more interesting, though: a CDZ for around 44800 yen. No box and I think no manual, but it had the controller and the cables.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Just got back. I didn't get any Neo Geo stuff, but I did stop by Trader. I was thinking about going there last, but I went there first, and I'm glad I did. When I got to 2F, a certain song started playing immediately when I arrived: BUMP OF CHICKEN's new song Gravity. Glad I didn't go there last! I checked their Neo Geo Mini International and it was 7000~8000 yen or something.

I did find something even more interesting, though: a CDZ for around 44800 yen. No box and I think no manual, but it had the controller and the cables.

Thank you for the info Steve. Not bad with the Neo-Geo Mini International. Amazon has it for $46.00. A CDZ unit at that price is going for on Ebay as of late  That's really cool you saw one of those in the open. 8^)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■お品切れ情報■ K'トレーディングミニアクリルパネルのコンプリートセットがお品切れしております。(バラは少しあります) 追加製造を急いでおりますので、再入荷までしばらくお待ちください。 入荷情報はこのアカウントでツイート致します! #Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #INDOR
■ Out of stock information ■ The complete set of K'Trading Mini Acrylic Panels is out of stock. (There are a few roses) We are in a hurry for additional production, so please wait for a while until it is restocked. We will tweet the arrival information with this account! #Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■お品切れ情報■ K'トレーディングミニアクリルスタンド、キャンバスボード(ノーマル)がお品切れしております。 追加製造を急いでおりますので、再入荷までしばらくお待ちください。 入荷情報はこのアカウントでツイート致します! #Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #INDOR
■ Out of stock information ■ K'Trading Mini Acrylic Stand and Canvas Board (Normal) are out of stock. We are in a hurry for additional production, so please wait for a while until it is restocked. We will tweet the arrival information with this account! #Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#INDOR

Anthony

Hi guys,

#Kダッシュ展 にお越しのみなさま、ちょっとだけ足を伸ばして #TOKYOVIDEOGAMERS で一休みしませんか??

K'展には置いていないKOF2000のミニアクリルスタンドガチャもあります!ご飲食でKOF'97や2002UMもプレイし放題

19:00までならドリンクもオトクです

#akibaTVG #SNK #INDOR
#Kダッシュ展 To all of you, stretch your legs a little #TOKYOVIDEOGAMERS Would you like to take a break ??

There is also a KOF2000 mini acrylic stand gacha that is not included in the K'exhibition! All-you-can-play KOF'97 and 2002UM with food and drink

Drinks are also great until 19:00

#akibaTVG#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【新商品】KOF2000 アクリルスタンド 「ラモン」、「マキシマ」が発売開始!すでに発売済みのK'とヴァネッサを合わせてKOF2000の主人公チームを並べることが可能になりました♪ マキシマはこちら:https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015697793.html

ラモンはこちら:https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015697809.html

#SNK #KOF2000
[New product] KOF2000 acrylic stands "Ramon" and "Maxima" are now on sale! It is now possible to line up the main character team of KOF2000 by combining the already released K'and Vanessa.♪ Click here for Maxima:https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015697793.html

Click here for Ramon:https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015697809.html

#SNK#KOF2000

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【新商品】「RB餓狼伝説 アクリルスマホスタンド ギース」が発売開始! ギース様がスマホを支えてくださる、ありがたいスマホスタンドです。ご厚意に甘えて今日はスマホで動画鑑賞を決め込みましょう! サイズ : H140×W95mm https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015699582.html

#SNK #餓狼伝説 #ギース・
[New product] "RB Fatal Fury Acrylic Smartphone Stand Geese" is now on sale! It is a thankful smartphone stand that Geese supports your smartphone. Let's be kind and decide to watch the video on your smartphone today! Size: H140 × W95mm https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015699582.html

#SNK#餓狼伝説#ギース・

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

This morning, we are with Amiiben. Here we see the young man doing a video on the Neo Geo Pocket Color Japanese exclusive guide. This should be fun to watch for sure. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Amiiben takes a look at every Japanese exclusive game on the NGPC and sees how playable they are along with reviewing them."

Anthony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi all, been following the thread for a while, and a big fan of Neo Geo for a long time.

AES was completely unobtainable for me as a child, so Sega Mega Drive it was.  I would look at the adverts in my gaming magazines, only to be reminded of the massive costs.

I only ever really got to see Neo Geo via TV shows such as GamesMaster in the UK.

Fast forward, I've finally picked up an MVS board, and plenty of other supplies as I've decided - at this point questionably - to build myself a US style MVS red cabinet - MVS one slot, with CRT and all.

It's a new project for me, something I've not really done before.  Anyway here are some pics, not much as yet, but hopefully will take shape over the next few weeks.

IMG_20201005_132517.jpg

IMG_20201011_172022.jpg

IMG_20201013_134305.jpg

IMG_20201013_182455.jpg

IMG_20201014_172417.jpg

IMG_20201018_124527.jpg

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, Bod2019 said:

Hi all, been following the thread for a while, and a big fan of Neo Geo for a long time.

AES was completely unobtainable for me as a child, so Sega Mega Drive it was.  I would look at the adverts in my gaming magazines, only to be reminded of the massive costs.

I only ever really got to see Neo Geo via TV shows such as GamesMaster in the UK.

Fast forward, I've finally picked up an MVS board, and plenty of other supplies as I've decided - at this point questionably - to build myself a US style MVS red cabinet - MVS one slot, with CRT and all.

It's a new project for me, something I've not really done before.  Anyway here are some pics, not much as yet, but hopefully will take shape over the next few weeks.

Hi Bod,

WOW! Just WOW! :-o Making your own U.S. Style "Big Red" Neo-Geo MVS?! That's fantastic Bod.

You certainly are skillful to make one bro. I mean, to have the drive and dedication to make one for yourself is admirable. I personally don't have the power tools. measuring kits, or even the room to do a project like this for myself. In fact, I use to try to find the blueprints for these units and use to come off the internet empty handed. So seeing this from you is really exciting to say the lease. Thank you for sharing this with us. We can't wait to see the end results for your project. We know it will be a job well done. :)

Do you happen to do YouTube videos as well? Maybe others in the Neo-Geo community off YouTube would be interested to see your progress and inspire them to make a unit like what you have plans to finish. 

Also Bod, thank you for posting onto the Neo-Geo thread and welcome aboard with us. Please enjoy your stay and have fun browsing around the many pages we accumulated. I usually start off with a warm welcoming introduction. I had to reply to your recent activity first due to amazement. :)

Were looking forward on seeing you posting away with us Bod. If you also have any questions that you like to ask, feel free to do so, will be glad to answer your inquiries as best as we could kind sir. :)

Anthony...

• Like 2

This is awesome! Please keep us updated on your project. It would be great to see the progress you make at different points. I agree with Anthony about doing Youtube. Seeing videos on what you create would be great. Anyway, good luck, can't wait to see the next update!

2 hours ago, Bod2019 said:

• Like 2