IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

2 hours ago, aaronclassicgamer said:

This is amazing! Such an iconic style of cabinet on this side of the pond! Please upload more of these pics as you advance on your project! 

Cheers

I agree Aaron. Great to see this from Bod. Really glad to see this project from him and we certainly wish him all the best to make this a beautiful unit a reality. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

NEOGEOの人気ゲームを40作品収録!すべてのアクセサリーを同梱した「NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro クリスマス限定セット」が近日登場! #SNK #NEOGEO https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000428.000028651.html

Translated from Japanese by
Includes 40 popular NEOGEO games! The "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set" that includes all accessories is coming soon!#SNK#NEOGEO https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000428.000028651.html

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#スマブラSP の追加コンテンツとして配信されてきたファイターたちが、続々とamiiboにも登場。ジョーカー、勇者に続く第2弾は「バンジョー&カズーイ」「テリー」そして「ベレト」です! 発売は2021年を予定。現在取扱店やマイニンテンドーストアなどで予約受付中です。 https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/hardware-accessory/amiibo/

#スマブラSP Fighters who have been delivered as additional content of the are also appearing on amiibo one after another. Following the Joker and the Hero, the second is "Banjo & Kazooie", "Terry" and "Beleth"! The release is scheduled for 2021. We are currently accepting reservations at dealers and My Nintendo stores. https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/hardware-accessory/amiibo/

Anthony...

Hi guys,

発売前のグッズをちょこっとご紹介! 今回サンプルが届いたのは、「ギース様のスマホスタンド」~!! 置かせていただくのも憚られます…

(ちゃんとレッドカーペットは敷きました

) 近日発売予定です♪ #SNK #餓狼伝説 #ギース・ハワード
Introducing pre-launch goods! The sample arrived this time is "Geese-sama's smartphone stand" ~! !! I'm sorry to leave it ...

(I laid the red carpet properly

) Coming soon ♪ #SNK#餓狼伝説#ギース・ハワード

Anthony...

Hi guys,

■入荷情報■ K'トレーディングミニアクリルスタンドが入荷致しました! 本日のオープン(12:00)から販売致します

ノベルティのトートバッグもまだありますので焦らずにお越しください

#Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #SNK #INDOR
■ Arrival information ■ K'Trading Mini Acrylic Stands are in stock now! It will be on sale from today's opening (12:00)

There are still novelty tote bags, so don't rush.

#Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

As a small update. I've booked off some annual leave from work, first week of November, which is when I plan to get the bulk of the cabinet done.

Yesterday I had a small delivery too.  I pre ordered this back in August.  A fairly fundamental piece of the Jigsaw puzzle.

Yossi of BeharBros has been great at communicating, highly recommended this far.  I plan to test wire everything later today hopefully and make sure all is working.

The Supergun is cheating (a little) for my cab, but still gets the job done.

16031945062355936366709666008465.jpg

16031945484068269736925010127681.jpg

• Like 1

Oh wow this is awesome, am also in the uk and a few years back I picked up a MVS console well its not really a console but was originally a MVS cabinet 2 slot 

My plan is to turn it back into a full standing cabinet one day so am very interested to see how you get on 

Good luck 

Regards Bill 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bod2019 said:

This came last week also, and have been itching to test it, but had to wait for the Shogun and also solder some connections for my controls.

Hopefully also on test later today.

Double and triple WOW Bod! :-o

First the MVS replica, than the Shogun, and now a NeoSD Pro. It keeps getting better and better. Amazing postings that your sharing with us. Now we are really exciting to see what you have plans when you're on break Bod. The suspense is thrilling us. :) 

Anthony...

3 hours ago, BettyHordeClinic said:

Oh wow this is awesome, am also in the uk and a few years back I picked up a MVS console well its not really a console but was originally a MVS cabinet 2 slot 

My plan is to turn it back into a full standing cabinet one day so am very interested to see how you get on 

Good luck 

Regards Bill 

Same here Big Bill. Amazing that Bod has all that he needs to make a unit. As for yourself. We would love to see you start your project of one as well. Interesting to know about this from you Bill. Thank you for stopping by to see it. 8^)

Anthony

Hi guys,

クリスマス限定パッケージに封入された「NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro」が近日登場! 「NEOGEO mini PAD」などのアクセサリーもセットに https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1283961.html

#NEOGEO
"NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" enclosed in a Christmas limited package is coming soon! Accessories such as "NEOGEO mini PAD" are also included in the set https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1283961.html

#NEOGEO

"NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" enclosed in a Christmas limited package is coming soon!

Accessories such as "NEOGEO mini PAD" are also included in the set

• Kento Iwase

October 20, 2020 13:25

1_m.jpg
Scheduled to be released in winter 2020

Price: undecided

SNK will release the Christmas limited set "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas limited set" of "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" in the winter of 2020. The price is undecided.

This product is a limited edition product that includes various items in addition to the "NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro" that allows you to play a total of 40 titles such as fighting games and actions. In addition to the accessories such as "NEOGEO mini PAD" and "silicone cover", an original album commemorating the 30th anniversary of NEOGEO's birth, which can only be obtained with this product, is also included.

NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Christmas Limited Set

Release date: Winter 2020
Price: To be determined
Title: 40 titles
Accessories
・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro × 1 * Color: White
・ NEOGEO mini PAD × 1 * Color: White or black (random)
・ Silicone cover for NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro × 1 * Color: Red or Black or Yellow (Random)
・ Silicon Case for NEOGEO mini PAD × 1 * Color: Red or Yellow (Random)
・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Replacement Joystick Ball Cover × 1 * Color: White or Yellow or Green (random)
・ NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro button sticker x 2 * 2 out of 4 types included (random)
・ NEOGEO 30th Anniversary Album x 1
・ Power cable x 1 * Color: White
・ USB conversion adapter x 1 * Color: White

1_l.jpg
2_l.jpg
3_l.jpg
4_l.jpg

© SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member Neo-Alec. Since we have been on the subject of MVS units as of late, We have a video of his MVS piece and the history around it. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Ever wanted your own Neo Geo arcade cabinet? Here's the story of how I bought my original Neo Geo 4-slot Big Red MVS machine on Facebook Marketplaces (Craigslist isn't the place anymore) and the restore work that went into bringing this machine back to its former glory.We'll also talk about whether you should buy one of these things! Sanding, priming and painting CRT RGB arcade monitor Vinyls applied New T-molding New LED mini marquee lights New Big Red marquee New control panel New controls, buttons, sticks, New Neo Geo MVS motherboard Unibios Coin cell 2032 battery mod Memory card reader and headphone jacks Credit LED indicators"

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて紅白戦の大会が開催されます。ぜひご視聴ください! ※エントリーは終了しております #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ #剣客演武
[Notice] The red and white battle tournament will be held online. Please watch it! ※ Entry is closed #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS#サムスピ #剣客演武
Quote Tweet

ke1xtq3E_normal.jpg

たくみ

@takumi7376
· Oct 17
チームメンバー発表。 10/23(金)21:00〜 SAMURAI SPIRITS〜剣客演武〜 ルック柑橘軍vsろうあげ軍紅白戦開戦 なお対戦順は、10/21(水)に発表させて頂きます。 #サムスピ #令サム #紅白戦 #剣客演武 下記のチャンネルで配信致します。 チャンネル登録よろしくお願い致します https://youtube.com/channel/UC4Sxuams0Tn5GpApF6ZdWXg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

■商品情報■ BLACKOUTクッションが入荷致しました!こちらは中身入りに変更になりました┏● 合皮の超クールなクッションは是非、ゲーム好きのメンズの部屋に置いて欲しい一品です

大きさは45×45cmとちょうどいい感じですね

#Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #SNK #INDOR
■ Product information ■ BLACKOUT cushions have arrived! This has been changed to include contents ┏● The super cool cushion of synthetic leather is a must-have item for men's room who loves games.

The size is 45 x 45 cm, which is just right.

#Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#SNK#INDOR

Anthony...

Hi guys,

先月大張先生 とサインさせていただきました。アーケードゲーム愛に満ちた店です。ご機会あれば皆様ぜひ!#SNK #KOF #餓狼 #ファイナルダンクーガ
Mr. Obari last month I signed. Arcade game A store full of love. If you have a chance, please do!#SNK#KOF#餓狼#ファイナルダンクーガ

Quote Tweet

HTkJIvge_normal.png

猫 熊々

KOF好きVtuber

@mao_yuuyuu
· Oct 11
#熊々の1日1KOF SNKラバーコースター(全5種) コラボグラス 秋葉原のTOKYO VIDEO GAMERSさんでSNKコラボドリンクを注文するとランダムで貰えル!しっかり厚くテ使いやすイ

SNKグラスはキャラ多くて見てるだけでお得

他ギルティやジャレコ等色々コラボしてル!店内ゲーム機は飲食すれば遊び放題

Sparkles

Anthony..

Hi guys,

月華の剣士シリーズの楽曲が収録された“ARCADE SOUND DIGITAL COLLECTION VOL.18” が本日発売されました。 私僭越ながらライナーノーツを書かせて頂きました。 月華の音楽はホント最高なので、”デジタル録音されたクリアで拡がりのある音”で是非聴いて頂けたらと思います!

#SNK #月華の剣士
"ARCADE SOUND DIGITAL COLLECTION VOL.18" containing the songs of The Last Blade series has been released today. I wrote the liner notes while I was afraid. Tsukihana's music is really the best, so I hope you will listen to it with "digitally recorded clear and expansive sound"!

#SNK#月華の剣士

Quote Tweet

ZzaGlfS8_normal.png

CITY CONNECTION

@claricedisc
· 2h
【本日発売!!】 『幕末浪漫 月華の剣士』『幕末浪漫第二幕 月華の剣士 ~月に咲く華、散りゆく華~』収録 SNK ARCADE SOUND DIGITAL COLLECTION Vol.18 https://claricedisc.shop-pro.jp/?pid=152187766 #SNK #幕末浪漫

Anthony..

14 hours ago, BettyHordeClinic said:

Good luck 

Regards Bill 

Hopefully something I post may be of interest/helpful if you start your build.  From my experience I've found the web very hit and miss with respect information on these cabinets.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Double and triple WOW Bod! :-o

First the MVS replica, than the Shogun, and now a NeoSD Pro. It keeps getting better and better. Amazing postings that your sharing with us. Now we are really exciting to see what you have plans when you're on break Bod. The suspense is thrilling us. :) 

Anthony...

I managed to run a test last night, hooked everything up, including a mock up of my controls (empty shoe box optional ?).

Had a bit of a fright at first as it seemed my picture wouldn't sync with any of my screens.  Turned out to be a cable issue.

Then I encountered a graphical glitch (vertical lines through sprites) I pulled out all connections and used a pencil eraser to clean contacts.  Worked a treat.

Lastly one of my CRTs is suffering occasional wobble with its image, luckily the second screen appears ok, but requires a little geometry work to be perfect.

Some pictures attached,. Excuse the mess.

IMG_20201020_212431.jpg

IMG_20201020_202557.jpg

IMG_20201020_202528.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bod2019 said:

I managed to run a test last night, hooked everything up, including a mock up of my controls (empty shoe box optional ?).

Had a bit of a fright at first as it seemed my picture wouldn't sync with any of my screens.  Turned out to be a cable issue.

Then I encountered a graphical glitch (vertical lines through sprites) I pulled out all connections and used a pencil eraser to clean contacts.  Worked a treat.

Lastly one of my CRTs is suffering occasional wobble with its image, luckily the second screen appears ok, but requires a little geometry work to be perfect.

Some pictures attached,. Excuse the mess.

Hahaha. No worries Bod. Thank you for sharing the pics. Looking good on our end bro. I also have to comment that the Reebok shoebox.  It happens to be my favorite brand when it comes to sneakers and was our choice of brand in our High School sports team growing up. A superb choice for sure. 8^)

Anthony..

• Like 1