IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

■お品切れ情報■ K'トレーディングミニアクリルスタンド、キャンバスボード(グラサン)がお品切れしております。 追加製造を急いでおりますので、再入荷までしばらくお待ちください。 入荷情報はこのアカウントでツイート致します! #Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #INDOR
Translated from Japanese by
■ Out of stock information ■ K'Trading Mini Acrylic Stand and Canvas Board (Sunglasses) are out of stock. We are in a hurry for additional production, so please wait for a while until it is restocked. We will tweet the arrival information with this account! #Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#INDOR

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【重要なお知らせ】K'展にて、10/22(木)~10/24(土)の間に店頭販売されていたアクリルスタンドの台座デザインに不具合がございましたことをお詫び申し上げます。 交換等の対応についてはこちらのリンクをご一読ください。 なお、現在発売中の商品は正常です。 http://indor.jp/100mega/100mega_shpo_notice.html

#Kダッシュ展
[Important Notice] We apologize for any problems with the pedestal design of the acrylic stand that was sold in stores between October 22 (Thursday) and October 24 (Saturday) at the K'exhibition. Please read this link for correspondence such as exchange. The products currently on sale are normal. http://indor.jp/100mega/100mega_shpo_notice.html

#Kダッシュ展

Anthony...

I found AES Twinkle Star Sprites the other day. It's about 670000 yen or so before tax, which is 10%, which will push it just over $7000 after the exchange rate. Not sure exactly how rare this game is, but at that price, it's definitely up there, but still below Metal Slug or Neo Turf Masters.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

Hi guys,

#ローソンプリント で手に入る、『サムライスピリッツ零SPECIAL』インストカード風ブロマイドは好評発売中! お買い求めはお近くのローソンへ

↓のサイトで、商品番号をメモしておくと便利です♪ https://lawson-print.com/products/categories/samuraispirits

#SNK #サムスピ #ローソン
#ローソンプリント The "Samurai Spirits Zero SPECIAL" instrumental card-style bromide that you can get at is now on sale! Purchase at Lawson near you

↓ It is convenient to write down the item number on the site of ♪ https://lawson-print.com/products/categories/samuraispirits

#SNK#サムスピ#ローソン

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より11月2日まで新イベント「TRY LINE 18th」を開催中! ステージをクリアして「量産型テイルスラッグ」や「正規軍シールド兵」をゲット! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20201027_01u4vx0.html

[MSA Notice] A new event "TRY LINE 18th" is being held from today to November 2nd! Clear the stage and get "Mass production type tail slug" and "Regular army shield soldier"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20201027_01u4vx0.html

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 Ver.5.15.0アップデートを実施! ショップでのユニットパーツの追加、チームボーナスの追加などの情報を記載しています! 詳細はアプリまたはサイト内のお知らせをご覧ください。 #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20201026_01be21w.html

[MSA Notice] Ver.5.15.0 update implemented! Information on adding unit parts, adding team bonuses, etc. in the shop is described! For details, please see the notice in the app or site. #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20201026_01be21w.html

Anthony...

14 hours ago, ohfivepro said:

afaik this should be every single secret event in Fatal Fury Special that you can trigger if you know how to perform them. lmk if you know of any others.

I didn't include the super quick bike you can sometimes see on Kim's stage as I believe that's just a random event with no set trigger

Looks like I missed 3 non-random secrets so I've made an extra vid for them

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I found AES Twinkle Star Sprites the other day. It's about 670000 yen or so before tax, which is 10%, which will push it just over $7000 after the exchange rate. Not sure exactly how rare this game is, but at that price, it's definitely up there, but still below Metal Slug or Neo Turf Masters.

Hi Steve, 

Yeah, Twinkle Star Sprites goes for good money these days. Too bad I missed the chance to buy it years ago for a few hundred dollars and purchased Fire Suplex because I enjoy pro wrestling so much instead. If only I knew. :(

Anthony..

Hi guys,

This evening, we are with JolliAllGenGamer. Here we see him with his NGCD collection and expressing his views regarding them. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"This is my Neo Geo CD collection a cheaper alternative to the AES and MVS and almost the cheapest way to game on authentic Neo Geo hardware aside from the Neo Geo Mini nowadays. Yes, I know it loads SLOW compared to the AES and MVS, but at least it's REAL SNK Neo Geo software. I also have the Neo Geo Mini, but that is just an emulation device. "

Anthony...

Hi guys,

■新商品情報■ K'手帳型スマホケースが入荷しました! 真っ黒のスマホケースに真っ黒の印刷??!

不思議な質感を是非店頭でお試しください

#Kダッシュ展 #100MSHOP #俺一人で充分だ #NEOGEO #SNK #INDOR
■ New product information ■ K'notebook type smartphone cases are available! Black printing on a black smartphone case ??!

Please try the mysterious texture at the store.

#Kダッシュ展#100MSHOP#俺一人で充分だ#NEOGEO#SNK#INDOR

Anthony...

Hi guys,

今日10月28日は、「#ネオジオポケット」の発売日なので、当時の広告をご紹介! 多くの携帯ゲーム機の中から、ネオポケを選ぶということ=「ゴーイング・マイウェイ」「人は人、自分は自分」というポリシーを感じて、このコピーを考えたそうです。 #SNK #レトロゲーム #ネオポケ #ゲームハード
Today October 28th is "#ネオジオポケット Since it is the release date, we will introduce the advertisement at that time! He thought of this copy because he felt the policy of choosing Neo Poke from many handheld game consoles = "Going My Way" and "People are people, I am myself". #SNK#レトロゲーム#ネオポケ#ゲームハード

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【メンテナンスのお知らせ】 10/29(木)09:00~14:00(予定)までメンテナンスを行います。 メンテナンス中はプレイすることができません。 またメンテナンス時刻は予告なく変更となる場合がございます。 ご迷惑をおかけしますが、ご協力をお願いいたします。 https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/4/3557

#KOFAS
【Maintenance notification】 Maintenance will be performed from 09:00 to 14:00 (scheduled) on Thursday, October 29th. You cannot play during maintenance. The maintenance time is subject to change without notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation. https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/4/3557

#KOFAS

Anthony...

7 hours ago, Mx5dob said:

Hi all. I'm the owner of the crazy Neo Print conversion that you may have seen on here :)

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Atariage, and thank you for posting on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on the forums here. Glad to have you aboard and please enjoy your stay . We offer so much for the gaming community that you'll feel right at home. So many postings and subjects to participate in that will be glad to see you contribute with your words of wisdom and expertise on what you have to type away with us. Thank you for enlisting kind sir. :) :thumbsup:

We really enjoy your Neo Print piece that you shared on Twitter for us to view on the Neo-Geo thread. Amazing work you done on playing games on this unit. We would love to see more of your content regarding it and see what else you have plans. If you have any questions, comments, or remarks that you like to share involving the Neo-Geo or SNK related material, please feel free to share them with us here on the Neo-Geo thread. We will be thrilled to reply back. Happy to have you aboard with us. :)

Thank you again for registering on Atariage Paul. Have fun on the Atariage forums, and feel free to browse around all the pages that we accumulated here for your enjoyment on the Neo-Geo thread. :).

Anthony.. 

21 minutes ago, bbb said:

I found a few issues of Japan Amusement Monthly from 1992.  It was a trade magazine for various coin-ops including arcade games and they had a center fold out about the Neo-Geo stand up.  

Hi bbb,

WOW! :-o

What a find this is. We are always looking for new discoveries here on the Neo-Geo thread and this really is some amazing pics that you shared with us kind sir. Stunning to say the least Thank you. :thumbsup:

So......Japan Amusement Monthly. I personally never heard of this trade magazine before bbb. I looks very interesting with a cool looking Sc-Fi pic  with those classic neon 90's color. I really enjoyed that era growing up as a youngster.  Excellent looking promotional photos that was offered at the time with the "Big Red" MVS 4 and 6-slot units, the Japanese 2-slot cab, and the 1-slot showing the boards and cart inserted. And a superb selection of titles too. Magician Lord (my favorite Neo-Geo title), Sengoku, Alpha Mission II, Ninja Combat, all top-notch and entertaining games to play. Many fun hours playing them all in the arcades. This really is a cool trip down memory line bbb. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)

Also bbb, I see that you just enlisted onto Atariage. Thank you for doing so and posting on, "The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Glad to have you on with us and welcome aboard. :)

We can't wait to more postings from you on the Neo-Geo thread, and throughout Atariage. You're going to enjoy your stay. So much to see and participate on what we have to offer and all that we contribute to the video game community. If you have any particular question regarding the Neo-Geo or SNK related material, go right ahead and post them here. Will be glad to answer them for you and do our best to give a helping hand. :)

Thank you again for sharing these awesome pics with us bbb. It really made my day for sure. :) Are you on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook? You can see me as Charlie Cat on there and I comment daily on each. :)

Anthony...  

• Like 1