IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

19 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Gotcha Steve. Either way bro. We wouldn't mind seeing you do game hunting videos on YouTube. ;-)

So you're playing Magician Lord Steve? Awesome. For some reason that character is not in the manual, and interestingly also doesn't show all the enemies and bosses in the game as well.  I find to be very strange that SNK allowed this to occur. There's a online manual read with the help of @Gecko1993 that shared pics of the inside of the contents. 

Try hitting him in the middle or underneath the red body area. That should work (as far as I remember coming against him)

Anthony..

Alright, thanks. I'll try that next time I play the game.

8 hours ago, Bod2019 said:

I just wonder how long until the stock of boards is depleted.  I’m guessing these guys that produce these vouch for the boards being fully functional, it would be hard for them to give a warranty on a board which is most likely 20+ years old.

I'm rather worried about this as well. I do also wonder if all of those cheap MVS boards from China are real or fake, as well.

6 hours ago, Bod2019 said:

To follow a conversation a week or so ago, I dug out my original copy of Fatal Fury for the Sega Mega Drive, and noticed it was published by Takara who handled the same GameBoy ports people were talking about.

I bought this when I was 12, desperate to get a cool fighting game on my Mega Drive.  I remember being well chuffed with it.  I’d say this was the closest I got to anything SNK in the early 90’s.

Kinda lucky I’ve still got it, given how my parents had a tendency to offload a lot of my childhood things.

image.jpg

image.jpg

lol I forgot how weird this cover art looks. Geese looks like a vampire... or like the Akumajou Densetsu box art.

48991_front.jpg

2 hours ago, NeonPeon said:

Hi all! I'm Mark. Anthony, who started this thread, gave me a very warm invite to ask the community here for help.

Briefly, my story is I lucked into winning a Neo Geo AES unit on a game show in 1991 (yes really!), and I played it a ton for a few years, but then it was stored in my parents' basement for a good ~25 years. I retrieved it last year, along with two controllers and three games (just missing the fourth game, Fatal Fury). Everything was rather dusty, but I cleaned it all up, inside and out. 

When giving it a power-on attempt, the video appeared mangled when I tested any of the three games. I searched online a bit and found that a decent first line of attack is to clean the contacts of both the cartridge slot and the carts. So I did that with IPA and/or contact cleaner (I can't quite remember if I used the contact cleaner, but I'm leaning towards I did). Anyway whatever I did, there was no more crap coming off it anymore. I used the credit card technique to clean directly inside the slot, btw.

Unfortunately the video problem still remains.

In case this is useful info - my board is labeled "NEO-AES" and it is the kind that has the "video cleaner" daughter board.

So that's where I'm at! Any suggestions on next steps would be very appreciated. I'd be happy to take photos of the video and/or hardware if it would help any. Also I wish I could say I flipped through more than a few pages in this thread for any existing info, but at 1000+ pages it's quite intimidating!

One last thing - I did find a single photo I took of the AES unit after opening the case which I'm attaching now. This was just before I brought out the Q-tips and IPA. (I was surprised it looked so clean off the bat, and took this to show my friend.) 

Thanks so much and happy to be joining this thread!

2020-09-17.jpeg

Of the Neo Geo people here, @CZroe is probably the most knowledgeable dude here for hardware and repairs. If you've cleaned your carts and cart slot already, it's possible that you have a bad PSU... but I'd wait to get advice from someone who knows what they are talking about first (which is not me) before trying a different PSU, especially with the 5V and the 9V thing since you don't want your AES to explode or whatever.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Of the Neo Geo people here, @CZroe is probably the most knowledgeable dude here for hardware and repairs. If you've cleaned your carts and cart slot already, it's possible that you have a bad PSU... but I'd wait to get advice from someone who knows what they are talking about first (which is not me) before trying a different PSU, especially with the 5V and the 9V thing since you don't want your AES to explode or whatever.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I actually bought a new PSU since the original had gone missing. I read up on a couple of sites on how to identify the AES version and the corresponding power specs. This page was the most informative IIRC: http://www.firebrandx.com/aespsuguide.html

So long story short I wound up buying this 5V PSU as recommended by that site - https://www.digikey.com/short/pbdmdv - and that's the one I'm attempting to use now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NeonPeon said:

Hi all! I'm Mark. Anthony, who started this thread, gave me a very warm invite to ask the community here for help.

Briefly, my story is I lucked into winning a Neo Geo AES unit on a game show in 1991 (yes really!), and I played it a ton for a few years, but then it was stored in my parents' basement for a good ~25 years. I retrieved it last year, along with two controllers and three games (just missing the fourth game, Fatal Fury). Everything was rather dusty, but I cleaned it all up, inside and out. 

When giving it a power-on attempt, the video appeared mangled when I tested any of the three games. I searched online a bit and found that a decent first line of attack is to clean the contacts of both the cartridge slot and the carts. So I did that with IPA and/or contact cleaner (I can't quite remember if I used the contact cleaner, but I'm leaning towards I did). Anyway whatever I did, there was no more crap coming off it anymore. I used the credit card technique to clean directly inside the slot, btw.

In case this is useful info - my board is labeled "NEO-AES" and it is the kind that has the "video cleaner" daughter board.

So that's where I'm at! Any suggestions on next steps would be very appreciated. I'd be happy to take photos of the video and/or hardware if it would help any. Also I wish I could say I flipped through more than a few pages in this thread for any existing info, but at 1000+ pages it's quite intimidating!

One last thing - I did find a single photo I took of the AES unit after opening the case which I'm attaching now. This was just before I brought out the Q-tips and IPA. (I was surprised it looked so clean off the bat, and took this to show my friend.) 

2020-09-17.jpeg

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for posting on the Neo-Geo thread and happy to have you aboard with us. It's an honor to have you on our thread and truly amazing seeing you still have your Neo-Geo AES after winning it 30 years ago on Video Arcade in 1991. Such a treat to see this and will try our best to help in regards of assisting you with your AES unit to get it back to working condition again.  We have great members that can be of helping hand bro. Such as @CZroe @mobiusstriptech @GadgetUK @Razoola and James from Jamma Nation X that are highly skilled in their trade and enjoy the Neo-Geo just as much as we do bro. We want to do our best to have your prize winning system back to tip-top shape, and see you enjoying your AES like you had done so growing up. :)

Also Mark, Please enjoy your stay here on the Neo-Geo thread. We welcome newcomers and veterans alike to discuss Neo-Geo and SNK related material. We accumulated over 1000+ pages on here since 2014 and your welcome to browse around to see what we established for you to benefit. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns that you like to address, go ahead ahead and post it bro. Will be glad to give you a helping hand as best as we can. :)

Thank you again Mark for join us. We can't wait to see you posting away with us and read all about your memories growing up with the Neo-Geo, and all your other interest throughout Atariage. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay bro. :)

Anthony...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NeonPeon said:

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I actually bought a new PSU since the original had gone missing. I read up on a couple of sites on how to identify the AES version and the corresponding power specs. This page was the most informative IIRC: http://www.firebrandx.com/aespsuguide.html

So long story short I wound up buying this 5V PSU as recommended by that site - https://www.digikey.com/short/pbdmdv - and that's the one I'm attempting to use now.

Okay. FBX's recommended PSUs are good, and your motherboard does appear to be a 5V one since I don't see the coil anywhere. I'm actually having problems with the voltage on my 9V AES with the Darksoft cart, but regular carts are fine. It seems the NEO-POW3 that came with my Neo Geo and also a generic PSU that I bought for my SuperGrafx that also works on the AES do not provide enough voltage to power the Darksoft cart properly, so I get glitchy artifacts occasionally and it doesn't save my MVS DIP switch settings at all. It does still work perfectly fine in AES mode, though, aside from the minor visual glitches. It looks like Darksoft is investigating this now based on others' reports, so hopefully he figures it out.

Anyway, once Emmett or one of the various people that Anthony just mentioned show up, those guys are the guys to talk to for sure.

By the way, if anyone wants both the NeoSD Pro AES and the NeoSD Pro MVS, get them from Stone Age Gamer instead of Terraonion, as SAG gives you a 5% discount when you buy multiple ROM carts together. With the exchange rates being what they are and the 5% off, that price is better than Terraonion's price for me. Not sure if SAG's price is better for everyone else because of exchange rates in various countries, but it's something to consider if you want both of them.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

Hi guys,

For those that are interested. Mark @NeonPeon. is the same gentleman that won the Neo-Geo AES on Video Power hosted by Johnny Arcade. In 1991, Mark was truly a lucky dude that won a Neo-Geo AES as a contestant on the show. Here is the video to see how he achieve his unit with the end results. Enjoy folks. :)

From the description,

"So this is a short clip from an old show Video Power, which aired between 1990-1992. The show was designed around having kids compete in different video games and were eliminated based on lowest score. What you're seeing in this clip is the final part of the show where the show's top scored gets to run through and pick out whatever video games he/she wanted; we also see him pick out a very specific game in order to win the grand prize, a new NeoGeo system. So for anyone that remembers this show, take it all in. We see an appearance of the Miracle piano system, the classic best console of the time the NeoGeo, I think I caught a Super Nintendo box there somewhere, but most of it was NES and Sega 8-bit stuff. I especially like that in order to get on the show, the letter you send need only contain 5 words. Anyway, the kid in this clip is "Mark", so Mark if you happen to watch this video one day be sure to comment and let us know how you're doing. Hope you kept that NeoGeo system. :)"

I'm Mark from the clip! I thought I had commented here a few weeks ago - maybe it didn't take. Doing well here - married with kids now and yes, I do have the Neo Geo! Actually it has been sitting in my parents' basement for years, but I asked him to look for it and he was successful. I just have to retrieve it once this social distancing stuff is over with.

I was also fortunate to find the kind sir and have a friendly conversation with Mark on his channel on YouTube regarding his unit. 

Hello Mark, I was reading your comment you made on the 1991 Video Power clip and was amazed to see that you posted on there explaining that you still have your Neo-Geo AES that you won. By any chance, were you able to retrieve it from your parents basement? If so, maybe you would be interested on uploading a video regarding it to celebrate the 30th anniversary of you winning it.? Anthony..

That’s a great idea Anthony! I did retrieve the Neo Geo but it has video issues. I tried cleaning the cartridge slot contacts, and the cartridge contacts themselves, but no luck so far. I’ll have to search for tips on what to try next. Hopefully I can get that done this year to celebrate its big 3-0. ?

Thank you for the reply Mark. Glad you were able to receive your Neo-Geo AES unit from your parents and have it in your possession. Happy to know that you like the idea. Sorry that your unit isn't working 100%, but I know members in the community that can be of assistance to help you to make sure your unit is back in playable condition Mark. I'll be willing to forward you to them if you wish bro. 8^) Also Mark, I'm the topic starter of, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on AtariAge. We welcome newcomers and veterans alike to discuss Neo-Geo and SNK related material. Feel free to browse around the many pages we accumulated. We are welcoming to all. 8^) Anthony..

Cool! I've definitely been to AtariAge, but I don't think I've seen the Neo-Geo thread on there. I'll take a look!

Oh great! Glad that you've been on AtariAge before. If you Google "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" you will see the links to it. It was established in 2014. Anthony..

Anthony..
  • Like 4

2020-09-17.thumb.jpeg.e6575438385dbd49e81a09c127a55514.jpeg

Yours is an earlier revision than I've ever laid hands on. Steven gives me way too much credit! ;) You mentioned corrupt graphics but do the games appear to be running under the graphical garbage? Is there any audio?

It's definitely worth installing NeoDiagROM to looks for leads. Failing that, I look for little spots of corrosion on the motherboard... but that seems to be more of an issue for later models (something caustic splashed on at the factory). I sometimes socket the RAM and swap with known-good chips to see if there is any difference.

MobiusStripTech has fixed a few of these for customers. He'd be my go-to guy if I couldn't figure it out myself so I definitely recommend him.
  • Like 2

Forgot to mention it before, but the Darksoft AES cart is apparently getting a restock in 1-2 months. He said that he was discontinuing the AES cart a while ago, but it seems he has decided to make more of them. Get them when they are available if you want one. https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/get-your-aes-multi-here.8786/

• Like 1

I FINALLY just got the monitor test tool to work on the Darksoft cart, so I was finally able to finish setting up my OSSC properly for my Neo Geo. I mentioned it before, but I have a 3-6 AES and I did the basic cut the traces RGB bypass but am still left with lines on the screen in some cases, mostly when the screen is white or something close to white. Now that I have the monitor test tool, I can finally take good pictures of this to get some advice. These might be hard to see in pictures, but they are extremely visible in person. They are not present on the very far left side. Here's the point where they start:

Pic_0128_537.thumb.jpg.328613c4f371af2a8fcba620370d9ea9.jpg

Here is my entire screen:

Pic_0128_538.thumb.jpg.80867e9550450324d442c2a45460b23e.jpg

Any ideas? I really want to fix this because it's extremely annoying. I can take some more/hopefully better pictures if needed now that I can run the monitor test tool.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

2 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

For those that are interested. Mark @NeonPeon. is the same gentleman that won the Neo-Geo AES on Video Power hosted by Johnny Arcade. In 1991, Mark was truly a lucky dude that won a Neo-Geo AES as a contestant on the show. Here is the video to see how he achieve his unit with the end results. Enjoy folks. :)

From the description,

"So this is a short clip from an old show Video Power, which aired between 1990-1992. The show was designed around having kids compete in different video games and were eliminated based on lowest score. What you're seeing in this clip is the final part of the show where the show's top scored gets to run through and pick out whatever video games he/she wanted; we also see him pick out a very specific game in order to win the grand prize, a new NeoGeo system. So for anyone that remembers this show, take it all in. We see an appearance of the Miracle piano system, the classic best console of the time the NeoGeo, I think I caught a Super Nintendo box there somewhere, but most of it was NES and Sega 8-bit stuff. I especially like that in order to get on the show, the letter you send need only contain 5 words. Anyway, the kid in this clip is "Mark", so Mark if you happen to watch this video one day be sure to comment and let us know how you're doing. Hope you kept that NeoGeo system. :)"

I'm Mark from the clip! I thought I had commented here a few weeks ago - maybe it didn't take. Doing well here - married with kids now and yes, I do have the Neo Geo! Actually it has been sitting in my parents' basement for years, but I asked him to look for it and he was successful. I just have to retrieve it once this social distancing stuff is over with.

I was also fortunate to find the kind sir and have a friendly conversation with Mark on his channel on YouTube regarding his unit. 

Hello Mark, I was reading your comment you made on the 1991 Video Power clip and was amazed to see that you posted on there explaining that you still have your Neo-Geo AES that you won. By any chance, were you able to retrieve it from your parents basement? If so, maybe you would be interested on uploading a video regarding it to celebrate the 30th anniversary of you winning it.? Anthony..

That’s a great idea Anthony! I did retrieve the Neo Geo but it has video issues. I tried cleaning the cartridge slot contacts, and the cartridge contacts themselves, but no luck so far. I’ll have to search for tips on what to try next. Hopefully I can get that done this year to celebrate its big 3-0. ?

Thank you for the reply Mark. Glad you were able to receive your Neo-Geo AES unit from your parents and have it in your possession. Happy to know that you like the idea. Sorry that your unit isn't working 100%, but I know members in the community that can be of assistance to help you to make sure your unit is back in playable condition Mark. I'll be willing to forward you to them if you wish bro. 8^) Also Mark, I'm the topic starter of, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on AtariAge. We welcome newcomers and veterans alike to discuss Neo-Geo and SNK related material. Feel free to browse around the many pages we accumulated. We are welcoming to all. 8^) Anthony..

Cool! I've definitely been to AtariAge, but I don't think I've seen the Neo-Geo thread on there. I'll take a look!

Oh great! Glad that you've been on AtariAge before. If you Google "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" you will see the links to it. It was established in 2014. Anthony..

Anthony..

Wow that must have been some show in its day what great prizes and to win an NeoGeo mind blowing to think well done 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CZroe said:

Yours is an earlier revision than I've ever laid hands on. Steven gives me way too much credit! ;) You mentioned corrupt graphics but do the games appear to be running under the graphical garbage? Is there any audio?

It's definitely worth installing NeoDiagROM to looks for leads. Failing that, I look for little spots of corrosion on the motherboard... but that seems to be more of an issue for later models (something caustic splashed on at the factory). I sometimes socket the RAM and swap with known-good chips to see if there is any difference.

MobiusStripTech has fixed a few of these for customers. He'd be my go-to guy if I couldn't figure it out myself so I definitely recommend him.

Yes the games seem to run fine with the notable exception of the graphics displaying correctly. The Neo Geo intro screen plays, I hear that familiar jingle, I can watch the demo for the specific game play, it cycles to the title screen, repeats, etc. Audio plays 100% fine. It's just the graphics are messed up. Wish I had a video handy, but I suppose it's probably clear enough now.

I don't think there's any noticeable corrosion but I can give it another look. I'll look into your suggestion of NeoDiagROM - this is a diagnostics tool, I take it? Sounds like a good next step...

Thanks for the reply!

• Like 2

Yes the games seem to run fine with the notable exception of the graphics displaying correctly. The Neo Geo intro screen plays, I hear that familiar jingle, I can watch the demo for the specific game play, it cycles to the title screen, repeats, etc. Audio plays 100% fine. It's just the graphics are messed up. Wish I had a video handy, but I suppose it's probably clear enough now.

I don't think there's any noticeable corrosion but I can give it another look. I'll look into your suggestion of NeoDiagROM - this is a diagnostics tool, I take it? Sounds like a good next step...

Thanks for the reply!
It's a replacement BIOS chip that boots up and checks a bunch of things but I'm pretty sure your original BIOS chip is soldered down. Trying the diagnostics BIOS ROM would require some electronics rework tools. I'd offer to socket the BIOS for you and try it but I just got a tracking number for a shipment of UltraHDMI kits. That means I'm going to be pretty busy managing the UltraHDMI group buy for the foreseeable future. The group buy members have been waiting a year and a half for this!

I can still send a NeoDIAG ROM if you have some way to socket the chip.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:59 PM, fdurso224 said:

Hi 128K. 

Yes, Chris has it right. it's taioc.org. Thank you for helping out Chris. :thumbsup: ;-)

I want one myself. It looks amazing to have in the collection for sure. I want the blue one. :)

Anthony..

Gold, I want gold - my two 2 slot Gold cabs are still in my garage, no room to move them indoors.  So until things change, a gold OMVS can keep me company...

austin powers love GIF

23 hours ago, NeonPeon said:

2020-09-17.jpeg

Nice!  My first Neo was a gift so I can appreciate getting it for freeeeee!  What gameshow, something local?  I only remember shows like Wonderama but I think that was in New Jersey and years before the Neo.  Same thing with the Pix show on WPIX TV, years before the Neo.  Still cool, though.  

There was actually a game store that rented Neo Geo games on Long Island BITD, I want to say it was either in Huntington on Route 110, or in Seaford on Merrick Road.  They rented consoles too, I remember an ex girlfriends brother renting a 3DO console and the shop calling me up when he was late returning it!

Good luck getting the Neo up and running again, there are people on neo-geo.com who might be able to repair it if you don't have any luck on your own. 

• Like 1

Ah, late the party I see, serves me right for not reading from the latest post backwards.  I have no memory of that show but it makes sense if it was geared to a younger audience.  Fantastic story and beyond cool Mark still has that same Neo.  From Anthony's post glad to see so many knowledgeable Neo people here on AtariAge, some I know from neo-geo.com (I use my old TMOSteel handle there).  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 128Kgames said:

Gold, I want gold - my two 2 slot Gold cabs are still in my garage, no room to move them indoors.  So until things change, a gold OMVS can keep me company...

WOW! You have two 2 slot goldie cabs in your garage 128K?! That's fantastic. I remember them growing up in the tri-state area in Pizza-Huts. I always like those units and wanted to buy one even to this day. Sadly, I don't have the room for them. But maybe one day I'll finally achieve the goal on purchasing one. :)

The Arcade Flyer Archive - Video Game Flyers: Neo Geo MVS-2, SNK / SNK  Playmore Corp.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

WOW! You have two 2 slot goldie cabs in your garage 128K?! That's fantastic. I remember them growing up in the tri-state area in Pizza-Huts. I always like those units and wanted to buy one even to this day. Sadly, I don't have the room for them. But maybe one day I'll finally achieve the goal on purchasing one. :)

The Arcade Flyer Archive - Video Game Flyers: Neo Geo MVS-2, SNK / SNK  Playmore Corp.

Anthony...

Sweet! I'd never seen that ad for that model 2 slot before, thanks.  1 I bought years back from a Craigslist ad, the guy had owned some type of arcade business and had a storage unit filled with all different cabs and pinball.  2nd cab was at the curb being thrown out in Massapequa, brother in law called me said he saw a cab like mine being thrown out.  I get there, its in beautiful shape, kids playing in front yard said it had an error on screen.  I'm like mind if I take it and they're like hey do you want some games?  Kids come back with box of like 25 MVS carts some CIB with marquee, dip settings etc.  Just needs backup RAM replaced, one of these days I'll get the motherboard fixed.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 128Kgames said:

Nice!  My first Neo was a gift so I can appreciate getting it for freeeeee!  What gameshow, something local?  I only remember shows like Wonderama but I think that was in New Jersey and years before the Neo.  Same thing with the Pix show on WPIX TV, years before the Neo.  Still cool, though.  

There was actually a game store that rented Neo Geo games on Long Island BITD, I want to say it was either in Huntington on Route 110, or in Seaford on Merrick Road.  They rented consoles too, I remember an ex girlfriends brother renting a 3DO console and the shop calling me up when he was late returning it!

Good luck getting the Neo up and running again, there are people on neo-geo.com who might be able to repair it if you don't have any luck on your own. 

The show was called Video Power, which aired on weekday mornings on WOR/Channel 9 in our area, at I believe 6:00am, possibly 6:30. Yeah my dad used to get me rental games, probably from the store you're talking about. That's how I played most Neo Geo games. :) I'll have to ask him if he remembers where the store was. He wound up buying me three games altogether over the following year or so - one of them was used from that very store - I believe it was half off which isn't bad!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CZroe said:

It's a replacement BIOS chip that boots up and checks a bunch of things but I'm pretty sure your original BIOS chip is soldered down. Trying the diagnostics BIOS ROM would require some electronics rework tools. I'd offer to socket the BIOS for you and try it but I just got a tracking number for a shipment of UltraHDMI kits. That means I'm going to be pretty busy managing the UltraHDMI group buy for the foreseeable future. The group buy members have been waiting a year and a half for this!

I can still send a NeoDIAG ROM if you have some way to socket the chip.

I appreciate the offer! Are there any instructions out there on how to install it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I'm thinking about getting one of those in gold... post pictures when you can! I want to revel in its goldness!

Hey Steve,

I went to DHL today because I had to mail something to a friend in Japan a Neo-Geo game. While I was there, I remember we had a discussion with DHL, and I was wondering if the Japanese Post Office is still halting service on items going to the United States. 

Anthony...

4 hours ago, 128Kgames said:

Sweet! I'd never seen that ad for that model 2 slot before, thanks.  1 I bought years back from a Craigslist ad, the guy had owned some type of arcade business and had a storage unit filled with all different cabs and pinball.  2nd cab was at the curb being thrown out in Massapequa, brother in law called me said he saw a cab like mine being thrown out.  I get there, its in beautiful shape, kids playing in front yard said it had an error on screen.  I'm like mind if I take it and they're like hey do you want some games?  Kids come back with box of like 25 MVS carts some CIB with marquee, dip settings etc.  Just needs backup RAM replaced, one of these days I'll get the motherboard fixed.

That's really amazing 128K. That 2nd cab story must've been jaw dropping. A MVS unit just off the curb, and receive a box full MVS games, some CIB, and with marquees. WOW!..I mean...WOW! Put aside the error on the screen, the thought of having a mint looking MVS unit and games for free is like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 

Too bad I can't have luck like that. I'm lucky even to find a penny on the floor. :D

If you like to share some pics of those cabinets some day, we would love to see it. Thank you for sharing this 128k. Love to read postings like yours. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Steril707 said:

Just want to say hi to this amazing little community..

I am trying to get some NeoGeo Homebrew going at the moment, and might keep you updated in future about my tryings and failings here... ;)

Hi Steril,

Glad to have you on the Neo-Geo thread here on the Atariage forums. I see that you're from Munich. Beautiful city. Thank you for stopping by. Welcome aboard or as they say, "Willkommen an Bord" :)

Please enjoy your stay and have fun browsing through the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread. If you have a question, comment, or concern that you like to address, feel free to post it here. We will try our best to answer you as soon as possible. We welcome newcomers and veterans alike to discuss Neo-Geo and SNK related material. So feel free to do so at anytime. :)

Interesting! Neo-Geo homebrews going at the moment Steril. Well...that fantastic. Glad that you have plans on developing for the Neo-Geo. Are you currently programing a game at the moment? We would certainly enjoy reading more about your works and what you have plan in the future. At anytime, you can share your material with us for sure bro. :)

Thank you for stopping by Steril. Looking forward on seeing you post away with us on the Neo-Geo thread. :)

Anthony..