IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 「不知火流の真髄、受けてみろ!」 アンディ・ボガード(CV:岡本寛志)のキャラクタートレーラーを公開! >Character Trailer #8 (4K) https://youtu.be/5I9emZnl4_k

#SNK #KOF #KOF15 #アンディ #岡本寛志 さん

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 最新スクリーンショットを公開! >Character Trailer #8 (4K) https://youtu.be/5I9emZnl4_k

#SNK #KOF #KOF15 #アンディ
Translated from Japanese by

[KOF XV] The latest screenshots are released! > Character Trailer #8 ( 4K) https://youtu.be/5I9emZnl4_k

#SNK#KOF#KOF15#アンディ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【侵略計画 第6話】 両替機が届きました。 でもあけてみると、バラバラ! 二人で協力して組み立てることにしました。 さぁ上手に組み立てられるのでしょうか? #SNK #メタスラ #マーピー #おうちゲーセン

[Aggression Plan Episode 6] A money changer has arrived. But when I open it, it falls apart! We decided to work together to assemble. Can it be assembled well? #SNK#メタスラ#マーピー#おうちゲーセン

Anthony..

So is it me or does Andy's face look really weird for some reason in his trailer?

...and now that I think about it, I've never played as Andy or Joe.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:23 AM, NeoPancho said:

There is a menu to handle the memory card (i don't remember the buttons you need to press,  sorry ?) or if you have a Unibios i think there's a specific option to do it... but i don't think you can copy files from one card to another. Sorry, i don't have my AES with me right now and i can't be more specific... BUT if you have modded your NeoGeo BIOS, you shouldn't use the built in menu in the NeoGeo, i have some idea in my head that using it could delete all the files or something similar ?

As you mention i would say that in most cases, loading the data, replacing the card, losing the match (or getting killed, etc) and saving in the new card the very same data would do the trick... i'm sure there are some exceptions and certainly it isn't the quickest way but it should work.

Yeah, I think the only thing I can do is to load the file that I want to copy, swap memory cards, and die so I can save on the new memory card. Whoever had this memory card before me filled it up with stuff and I added a few games as well, so it's basically completely full and I have to delete something every time I want to save a new game that isn't already on there.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

So is it me or does Andy's face look really weird for some reason in his trailer?

...and now that I think about it, I've never played as Andy or Joe.

Yeah, I think the only thing I can do is to load the file that I want to copy, swap memory cards, and die so I can save on the new memory card. Whoever had this memory card before me filled it up with stuff and I added a few games as well, so it's basically completely full and I have to delete something every time I want to save a new game that isn't already on there.

It looks like Andy's head is smaller  and covered all by his blonde hair. Strange look they gave him for this game. 

Anthony..

1 hour ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Well, it’s a Neo Geo game and it was an early release (July 1990). No need to apologize for it beyond that.

Anthony..

A favorite of mine!. When i got my NG CD i thought there would be a few racing games like Out Run for the NeoGeo (thanks to its sprites scallation capabilities) that i wasn't  aware (it was a world with internet, but it wasn't that easy to get information)... it looked like i was a bit too optimistic ?,  but at least there was Riding Hero so i got it, not only it was a racing game but a RPG too (it's not like there are too many of these either)! ?... sadly it's one of the few games that doesn't work properly in a PAL console making it pretty much unplayable ?

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて初級者大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ #週末大会 https://twitter.com/vsnetinfo/status/1367079267528413186 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5780

Quote Tweet

icon_normal.gif

週末大会INFO

@vsnetinfo
· Mar 3
週末大会情報局: 第26回 サムスピ初級者大会 開催告知 https://vs.netgamers.jp/blog/?p=5780 #サムスピ #サムライスピリッツ #週末大会

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Replying to
【重要なお知らせ】(2/2) 3月10日(水)のメンテナンス以降、有償クリスタルの販売は停止となります。 3月31日(水)14時時点で未使用の有償クリスタルにつきましては、4月1日(木)より払戻受付を開始する予定です。 詳細は公式サイト内及びアプリ内のお知らせをご確認ください。

[Important Notice] (2/2) After the maintenance on March 10th (Wednesday), sales of paid crystals will be suspended. For paid crystals that have not been used as of 14:00 on March 31 (Wednesday), refunds will be accepted from April 1 (Thursday). For details, please check the announcement on the official website and in the app.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【限定武器ガチャ開催中】 「オロチ社02UM」の専用武器・「エレキギターの魂」が登場!ほかに「オロチシェルミー02UM」、「ロック」と「イグニス」の専用武器も入手可能! 詳しくはゲーム内のイベントをご確認ください http://bit.ly/2LaJzi1

#KOF98UMOL #武器ガチャ #育成

[Limited Weapon Lotto] "Soul of Electric Guitar", a special weapon for "Orochi 02UM", is now available! In addition, special weapons for "Orochi Shermie 02UM", "Rock" and "Ignis" are also available! Check out the in-game events for more details http://bit.ly/2LaJzi1

#KOF98UMOL#武器ガチャ#育成

Anthony...

Hi guys,

会議室の机が新しくなりました。 コロナウィルス感染予防対策でオンライン会議が主流になっているため出番は少ないですが、きれいな机を見るとテンション上がります。 #SNK  #中途採用  #新卒採用  #ゲーム会社

The desk in the conference room has been renewed. Since online meetings are the mainstream for preventing coronavirus infections, there are few turns, but looking at a clean desk raises the tension. #SNK#中途採用#新卒採用#ゲーム会社

Anthony..

Hi guys,

it’s...well...I don’t know yet. Prototype Hyper Neo Geo hardware (roms on riser RAM style boards) and fingers crossed...a Samurai Shodown 64 beta? Needs a cleaning first before testing! #SNK #neogeo #RETROGAMING #retrogamer #samuraishodown #videogames #gaming #fightinggame

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with NihongoGamer. Here we see him having fun playing SNK vs Capcom: The Match of the Millennium for the Nintendo Switch. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"One of the greatest collabs ever, SNK vs. Capcom, returns as a Nintendo Switch re-release which means HDMI output and any switch compatible controller you want to use! Let's see how much I remember of this incredible fighting game from 20 years ago! It may look cute but don't be deceived, this is a fully fledged fighting game!"

Anthony..

On 3/4/2021 at 6:08 PM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Well, it’s a Neo Geo game and it was an early release (July 1990). No need to apologize for it beyond that.

Anthony..

I really enjoyed Riding Hero back in the day! Loved the RPG elements of the story mode! Beat both the story and WGP modes. Wish I'd knew another NeoGeo owner at the time to use the multiplayer mode on it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid from November 1990 for Neo Geo. It was pretty much only available on Neo until about ten years ago. #SNK #NeoGeo

Anthony..

22 megs = smallest Neo Geo game? I can't think of anything smaller. League Bowling is 26, I think.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lutechsource said:

I really enjoyed Riding Hero back in the day! Loved the RPG elements of the story mode! Beat both the story and WGP modes. Wish I'd knew another NeoGeo owner at the time to use the multiplayer mode on it. 

Same here Lu. Many give Riding Hero a bad rap. But I think that the game is really cool with that fun story line and looking at retro 90's Japanese style background for it's time. Thank you for stopping by bro. Always a pleasure to have you on with us. :)

Anthony..