■重大告知!■ お待たせ

「草薙京展」が、 大阪にやってくる!

2021/3/20(土)~4/4(日) ボークス大阪ショールーム にて開催予定

税込8,800円以上お買い上げの方には「ミニパブミラー」もプレゼント

※ご来店の際は無理のない範囲でお越しください

#草薙京展 #ボークス大阪SR #SNK #INDOR
Translated from Japanese by

■ Serious announcement!■ Please wait

"Kyo Kusanagi Exhibition" is coming to Osaka!

2021/3/20 (Sat) -4/4 (Sun) Scheduled to be held at Volks Osaka Showroom

A "mini pub mirror" will also be given to those who purchase over 8,800 yen including tax.

※ Please come within a reasonable range when you come to the store

#草薙京展#ボークス大阪SR#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

8 hours ago, Steril707 said:

Some graphical updates from my little future NeoGeo SHMUP... :)

Greets!

WOW! :-o  What progress you're making Steril. Just amazing how it keeps looking better and better every time you share your works with us. Thank you for keeping us informed bro. Will there be a video from you to see how it will play in the near future from you?

Anthony..

17 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

WOW! :-o  What progress you're making Steril. Just amazing how it keeps looking better and better every time you share your works with us. Thank you for keeping us informed bro. Will there be a video from you to see how it will play in the near future from you?

Anthony..

Thanks, fdurso... :)

Actually the engine is running quite well already. A few glitches here and there unfortunately. But the NeoGeo is a dream to work on. Really.
Will have more time to work on this soon, and then I will release a little demo as well... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Steril707 said:

Thanks, fdurso... :)

Actually the engine is running quite well already. A few glitches here and there unfortunately. But the NeoGeo is a dream to work on. Really.
Will have more time to work on this soon, and then I will release a little demo as well... 

Excellent to know Steril. We really would love to see a video from you soon. By any chance, do you have a partner yet to help assemble or distribute the game once you feel its ready to manufacture?

Anthony..

Hi guys,

TOs of SNK games now have access to THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH Fan Kit via the SNK esports Support Program website. Feel free to use it for events or tournaments after agreeing to the terms! #SNK #KOF2002UM https://snk-corp.co.jp/sesp/fankit_os/index.html

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】こちらのスイスドロー式のオンライン大会は「強化月間認定大会」となります。 優勝者には副賞としてAmazonギフト券を提供、ご参加された方も期間後のKOF XIV特製パネルの全体抽選に応募されます。 ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #KOF14 #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間 https://tonamel.com/competition/OgPZ2

[Notice] This Swiss-draw online tournament is a "strengthening month certification tournament". The winner will be provided with an Amazon gift certificate as a supplementary prize, and those who participate will also be applied for the overall lottery of the KOF XIV special panel after the period. Please join us! #SNK#KOF14 #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間 https://tonamel.com/competition/OgPZ2

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】こちらのオンライン大会は「強化月間認定大会」となります。 優勝者には副賞としてAmazonギフト券が、ご参加された方は期間後のサムスピ特製パネル・全体抽選に応募されます。 ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間

[Notice] This online tournament will be a "Strengthening Month Certification Tournament". The winner will receive an Amazon gift certificate as a supplementary prize, and those who participate will apply for the Samurai Shodown special panel / general lottery after the period. Please join us! #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】こちらのNintendo Switch版大会は「強化月間認定大会」となります。 優勝者には副賞としてAmazonギフト券が、ご参加された方は期間後のサムスピ特製パネル・全体抽選に応募されます。 ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間

[Notice] This Nintendo Switch version tournament will be a "Strengthening Month Certification Tournament". The winner will receive an Amazon gift certificate as a supplementary prize, and those who participate will apply for the Samurai Shodown special panel / general lottery after the period. Please join us! #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間

Anthony..

4 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Excellent to know Steril. We really would love to see a video from you soon. By any chance, do you have a partner yet to help assemble or distribute the game once you feel its ready to manufacture?

Anthony..

No, no partner yet.

Much too early for this right now, still a lot to do before this is finished... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steril707 said:

No, no partner yet.

Much too early for this right now, still a lot to do before this is finished... ;)

Gotcha Steril. I do have a AtariAge member that might assist you with it. I can provide you with the information later on for sure. :)

Anthony..

On 3/9/2021 at 11:38 PM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

I had to dig this one up from 2015. A portable CMVS unit in a style of a hardshell briefcase

And a video to go with it. 

Anthony..

This is some bit of kit I genuinely thought it was yours when you posted it on Twitter Anthony ? not sure how comfy it would be to play for longer periods though but wow!

• Like 2

I told Anthony I would try to contribute to this thread once I have a new Neo game or something to add. Nothing to new or exciting but I'm having an issue with the Neo-geo forum, is anyone else noticing the forum is not working? I may of be banned or something not to sure but ive had nothing but good experiences there lately so not sure why I can't access anything. Anyone have any insight?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aduffy1976 said:

This is some bit of kit I genuinely thought it was yours when you posted it on Twitter Anthony ? not sure how comfy it would be to play for longer periods though but wow!

Glad you like it Allan. It really looks amazing and quite ingenious to say the least. But I was thinking if you play on it, wouldn't you feel sort of cramped playing it for so long on a angle with little space available because of the slot next to it?  ?

Anthony..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Undecided said:

I told Anthony I would try to contribute to this thread once I have a new Neo game or something to add. Nothing to new or exciting but I'm having an issue with the Neo-geo forum, is anyone else noticing the forum is not working? I may of be banned or something not to sure but ive had nothing but good experiences there lately so not sure why I can't access anything. Anyone have any insight?

Hi Undecided.

Glad to have you back with us bro. No worrie about a new Neo-Geo game or something to add to the thread bro. Were glad to see you back on with us posting away. :)

Hmmm. I just went on the neo-geo fourms and nothing either. I'm just a guests viewing the material on there to see the latest. Did this happen just today? 

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224