6 hours ago, Mike7599 said:

On 3/23/2021 at 7:45 AM, Steven Pendleton said:

On 3/23/2021 at 5:09 PM, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

On 3/23/2021 at 6:09 PM, 128Kgames said:

On 3/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, NeoPancho said:

On 3/24/2021 at 12:03 AM, aaronclassicgamer said:

On 3/24/2021 at 1:00 AM, retrorussell said:

On 3/24/2021 at 1:39 AM, ohfivepro said:

Hi Paul. Glynn, Aaron, Frank, Chris. Mike, Steve, Reaper, Russ, Pancho, Lais, Ammar, Paul, WRCN, Allan, Neo, Lu, Ryan, Bill, Mike, Dave, Str0m...

Thank you all for stopping by to celebrate the 7th anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com This thread wouldn't have made it without you, your contributions and dedications with the rest in the video game community for what you fellas do best for all to benefit and enjoy. You all will always have a place to stay here on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout AtariAge. Please feel free to always welcome your Neo-Geo or SNK works here as much as you please with no need for permission. The thread is welcoming to all for newcomers and veterans alike to share, review, or even have a place to relax and seeing all the content we accumulated. :)

A pleasure having you aboard and throughout the site viewing what you guys do best on your channels. Keep up the great work guys. You all do so such to benefit mankind. :)

LeBron James asking Garfield for a crite spranberry - Imgflip

Anthony..

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Happy belated birthday to the Neo geo tread! Sorry im late to the party but my grandma was visiting at my house this morning and got super sick and we had to call the paramedics, I watched as they had to carry her out on a stretcher... She is the oldest family member at the ripe old age of 86 and I'm so stressed out ive been looking for a new dreamcast game or two to help me cope..

I would like to thank Anthony for all the info he uploads and his love for the Neo geo. This thread really makes Atari age that much cooler! Thanks

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Steril707 said:

Yay, happy 7th birthday to this glorious thread... :)

May the NeoGeo live long and prosper even more... ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by Steril. A pleasure seeing you on with us and sharing your amazing content with your upcoming Neo-Geo homebrew from you bro. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Just now, The Undecided said:

Happy belated birthday to the Neo geo tread! Sorry im late to the party but my grandma was visiting at my house this morning and got super sick and we had to call the paramedics, I watched as they had to carry her out on a stretcher... She is the oldest family member at the ripe old age of 86 and I'm so stressed out ive been looking for a new dreamcast game or two to help me cope..

I would like to thank Anthony for all the info he uploads and his love for the Neo geo. This thread really makes Atari age that much cooler! Thanks

Thank you for stopping by with the anniversary wishes Undecided. Sory about your grandmother bro. Hope she feels better, and if you need any assistance, feel free to let us know. Will do our best to help you. 

Anthony..

2 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

Happy birthday from my part (late from my part) to this love letter of a thread to all things Neo Geo-related by Anthony! :D

Hey Kid. Thank you for posting for the anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread. Really appreciated it bro. Nice to have you back on with us. Playing any good Neo-Geo games as of late? :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[KOF XV] Behind the Scenes Music This was taken when recording Ride the Big Wave!, the track featured in Terry's trailer. That trumpet makes the track come alive, doesn't it? They also play in a couple other songs. Which ones? Well, we'll just have to wait and see! #KOF15 #SNK

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 It's been 19 years since this brawler threw fists back in KOF 2002. Everyone, please give a warm welcome to the leader of the Four Heavenly Kings, YASHIRO NANAKASE! Here’s the character reveal trailer for YASHIRO NANAKASE! https://youtu.be/yz8aCcwUo8c

#SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

PS4ソフト「KOF2002UM」オンラインショップ限定版は本日3月25日までの予約受付! 選りすぐりの楽曲20曲を収録したサウンドトラックが付属するロムパッケージセットやライトが点灯する復刻NEOGEO卓上スタンドサインのセットなど各種限定版を入手するラストチャンス♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=KOF2002UM

#SNK
Translated from Japanese by

PS4 software "KOF2002UM" online shop limited edition accepts reservations until March 25th today! Last chance to get various limited editions such as the Rom package set with a soundtrack containing 20 selected songs and the reprinted NEOGEO desktop stand sign set with lights on ♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=KOF2002UM

#SNK

Anthony..

Hi guys,

SNKの本拠地、江坂がある大阪府吹田市のふるさと納税の返礼品に、SNKのゲームソフトが登場! ふるさと納税の返礼品で迷われている方は、是非ご検討くださいね♪ ▼ゲームソフト一覧はこちら https://satofull.jp/products/list.php?s4=%E5%A4%A7%E9%98%AA%E5%BA%9C&s3=%E5%90%B9%E7%94%B0%E5%B8%82&q=%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0&cnt=60&p=1

#SNK #KOF #サムスピ #サムコレ #ふるさと納税 #さとふる

SNK's game software is now available as a reward for hometown tax payments in Suita City, Osaka Prefecture, where SNK's hometown, Esaka, is located! If you are uncertain about your hometown tax refund, please consider it.♪ ▼ Click here for a list of game software https://satofull.jp/products/list.php?s4=%E5%A4%A7%E9%98%AA%E5%BA%9C&s3=%E5%90%B9%E7%94%B0%E5%B8%82&q=%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0&cnt=60&p=1

#SNK#KOF#サムスピ#サムコレ#ふるさと納税#さとふる

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Installed the NeoBiosMasta VMC from @turfmasta in the excellent OMVS by @avramce
Since my OMVS had a soldered on smd Unibios 4, no need to disable it or install a bios in the socket on the NBM. Simple plug and play! #NEOGEO

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hey All

I hope you all are doing well

Thank you all for your contributions to celebrating this awesome 7th anniversary for the best thread on this site. I enjoyed all your contents and it warms my heart that everybody worked hard for this day. 

Thank you, Durso, you taught me so much, which I didn't know from before and thank you for helping me grow my collection, without you my collection wouldn't be what it is today. 

Thank you all and still happy anniversary 

WRCN

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey All

I hope you all are doing well

Thank you all for your contributions to celebrating this awesome 7th anniversary for the best thread on this site. I enjoyed all your contents and it warms my heart that everybody worked hard for this day. 

Thank you, Durso, you taught me so much, which I didn't know from before and thank you for helping me grow my collection, without you my collection wouldn't be what it is today. 

Thank you all and still happy anniversary 

WRCN

You're welcome WRCN. Glad to be assistance to help you, your collection, and your experience here on the Neo-Geo thread kind sir.  Were glad that the members and guest here offer to help you and to gain more knowledge as we continue on into the future. A pleasure having you on with us and seeing what you post for us to view WRCN. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see more from you for sure. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

北米版PS4ソフト「GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES」が数量限定で販売! ギースの死から10年後を描いた「餓狼伝説」シリーズ後継作!※準備数に達した場合、注文の受付を終了いたします。本商品は、過去米Limited Run Gamesより発売した数量限定商品と同一です。 #SNK #餓狼MOW https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/LIMITED/4580015705368.html

North American PS4 software "GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES" is on sale in limited quantities! The successor to the "FATAL FURY" series, which depicts 10 years after Geese's death!※ When the number of preparations is reached, we will stop accepting orders. This product is the same as the limited quantity product released by Limited Run Games in the past. #SNK#餓狼MOW https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/LIMITED/4580015705368.html

Anthony...