IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

[Anúncio #KOF2002UM (Steam)] Graças à nossa maravilhosa comunidade brasileira, temos o prazer de anunciar a implementação da tradução para o Português Brasileiro na versão Steam de THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH. Essa atualização também inclui: (1/2)
Translated from Portuguese by

[Announcement #KOF2002UM (Steam)] Thanks to our wonderful Brazilian community, we are pleased to announce the implementation of the Brazilian Portuguese translation in the Steam version of THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH. This update also includes: (1/2)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 SNK dev for [KOF XV] shares their thoughts on YASHIRO NANAKASE. The character designer for YASHIRO NANAKASE goes a bit in-depth on his design process! >Character Trailer #11 (4K) https://youtu.be/yz8aCcwUo8c

#SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■メニュー紹介■ 八神庵BAR コラボカクテル 990円(税込) 庵の紫をイメージしたカクテルです

アルコールが苦手な方はノンアルに変更も出来ますのでお気軽にお声かけください

今ならステッカーもついてます

#八神庵BAR #akibaTVG #SNK #八神庵 #INDOR
Translated from Japanese by

■ Menu introduction ■ Yagami-an BAR collaboration cocktail 990 yen (tax included) A cocktail inspired by the purple color of hermitage

If you are not good at alcohol, you can change it to non-alcoholic, so please feel free to contact us.

I also have stickers now

#八神庵BAR#akibaTVG#SNK#八神庵#INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

八神庵BAR、グッズ売り場をちょっと拡充しました

コマンドタオルやトレーナーなど、八神庵展で販売していた人気グッズの一部が入荷しました

アパレル商品は見本も置いてあるので是非チェックしてみてください

#八神庵BAR #akibaTVG #SNK #八神庵 #INDOR

Yagami-an BAR, goods section has been expanded a little

Some of the popular goods sold at the Yagami-an exhibition, such as command towels and trainers, have arrived.

There are also samples of apparel products, so please check them out.

#八神庵BAR#akibaTVG#SNK#八神庵#INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

北米版PS4ソフト「GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES」が数量限定で販売! ギースの死から10年後を描いた「餓狼伝説」シリーズ後継作!※準備数に達した場合、注文の受付を終了いたします。本商品は、過去米Limited Run Gamesより発売した数量限定商品と同一です。 #SNK #餓狼MOW https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/LIMITED/4580015705368.html

North American PS4 software "GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES" is on sale in limited quantities! The successor to the "FATAL FURY" series, which depicts 10 years after Geese's death!※ When the number of preparations is reached, we will stop accepting orders. This product is the same as the limited quantity product released by Limited Run Games in the past. #SNK#餓狼MOW https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/LIMITED/4580015705368.html

Anthony..

I haven't stopped by for a while, it seems, but I'm still here~

5 hours ago, The Undecided said:

What does everyone think of the neo geo cd pad? I think it’s kinda fun to play metal slug and some shoot em ups with it from time to time! I would never use it for fighting games however.

3D900422-96EF-44FC-8331-525C0E1C69BC.jpeg

On the day that I bought my Neo Geo, Anthony told me to get one of these controllers because they are awesome and so I went the very next day and bought one (and KOF '98). It was my default controller for a few months before I switched to the regular AES controller. I find the Neo Geo CD controller to generally be excellent, but I don't use it much because it requires a bit of maintenance and I want to keep mine in nice shape. One of my friends actually prefers this controller overall, as well. He never had the AES or MVS but the Neo Geo CD instead, so maybe that's why.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The Undecided said:

What does everyone think of the neo geo cd pad? I think it’s kinda fun to play metal slug and some shoot em ups with it from time to time! I would never use it for fighting games however.

I LOVE....I mean....LOVE the NGCD controller Undecided. :D

I think it's one of the best controllers ever made in video game history. In fact, when I play my AES, I use it for more than convenience, it is just so responsive with a 360 clicky stick in the palm of your hands makes it a must for any Neo Geo owner. Steve is right. it's excellent and highly recommended to buy one for his or anyones collection collection. A superb choice 

Anthony...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I haven't stopped by for a while, it seems, but I'm still here~

On the day that I bought my Neo Geo, Anthony told me to get one of these controllers because they are awesome and so I went the very next day and bought one (and KOF '98). It was my default controller for a few months before I switched to the regular AES controller. I find the Neo Geo CD controller to generally be excellent, but I don't use it much because it requires a bit of maintenance and I want to keep mine in nice shape. One of my friends actually prefers this controller overall, as well. He never had the AES or MVS but the Neo Geo CD instead, so maybe that's why.

That's right Steve. I remember that conversation on the option for buying the NGCD controller. A fantastic purchase you done with it and glad that you enjoy the controller just as much and that your friend feels the same as well. I remember recommending to @Darrin9999 as well and he done the same on purchasing one of these gems for gaming too.  I have a few in my collection because they do need to be maintain like you mention from time to-time. But if you give them the proper care necessary , those babies last a life time. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, The Undecided said:

4 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Say Steve and Zack. You really want a great AES style controller in your collection. GET THIS!! The HORI Fighting Stick. It might be over $100 bucks for a loose one. But MAN!!! It's that Darn good. Has to be one of the best controllers outside from SNK. HORI makes amazing controllers :)

HORI FIGHTING STICK NEO Ref 1701 NEO GEO Controller Tested Game SNK  4961818872158 | eBay

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Collaboration for the 7th anniversary of AtariAge. Visit and enjoy its great content. Thanks @Fdurso224Durso

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Madlittlepixel which is the best CMVS to own. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Consolized Neo Geo MVS machines are fairly popular with tons of options. Today I talk about and compare 2 popular options, the Omega & the OMVS."

Anthony.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Say Steve and Zack. You really want a great AES style controller in your collection. GET THIS!! The HORI Fighting Stick. It might be over $100 bucks for a loose one. But MAN!!! It's that Darn good. Has to be one of the best controllers outside from SNK. HORI makes amazing controllers :)

HORI FIGHTING STICK NEO Ref 1701 NEO GEO Controller Tested Game SNK  4961818872158 | eBay

Anthony..

lol I saw one of these in a store about 2 months ago. I wonder if it's still there. If it's that good, I might see if it's still available. I am probably going to Akiba tomorrow to look for Neo Geo stuff (and the XE-1AP for my Mega Drives if I don't forget again), so if it's there, I will look into it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Anthony..

Say Durso, man I need to get my hands on the NGCD controller and this one here man then I have them all. Is this one official or third party one fam? 

Thanks Durso

WRCN

• Like 1

Ok, @fdurso224 requested I post my stuff after I replied to one of his status updates, so here it is.  MVS cab I bought about 10 years ago.  Still works fine, monitor is a little blurry at the edges, but totally playable.  As well as the cart collection, not everything is completely visible but you can get a good idea.

Kinda wish I would have kept my AES, which I sold after buying the cab.   But was it only because I see the current prices compared to 10 years ago and would I sell it again now?  Probably yes.  :D

MVSCab.thumb.jpg.8c593021d677891f796989a49387bb7a.jpg

MVSCarts.thumb.jpg.1dac27ce94db893a18553fcc8e97ed82.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Undecided said:

3D900422-96EF-44FC-8331-525C0E1C69BC.jpeg

The NeoGeo CD pad is just the best controller ever... but that's all ?... ???

OK, it might not be exactly perfect for some of the wacky button combinations needed for some super attacks or changing lanes in FF3 (then again, no controller is ?), but i l love it... with that said there were 2 or 3 games (AOF 3 and KOF96 comes to my mind) in which i played with the NGCD stick because doing special attacks worked better with it for those games.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 9:51 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

SNKの本拠地、江坂がある大阪府吹田市のふるさと納税の返礼品に、SNKのゲームソフトが登場! ふるさと納税の返礼品で迷われている方は、是非ご検討くださいね♪ ▼ゲームソフト一覧はこちら https://satofull.jp/products/list.php?s4=%E5%A4%A7%E9%98%AA%E5%BA%9C&s3=%E5%90%B9%E7%94%B0%E5%B8%82&q=%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0&cnt=60&p=1

#SNK #KOF #サムスピ #サムコレ #ふるさと納税 #さとふる

SNK's game software is now available as a reward for hometown tax payments in Suita City, Osaka Prefecture, where SNK's hometown, Esaka, is located! If you are uncertain about your hometown tax refund, please consider it.♪ ▼ Click here for a list of game software https://satofull.jp/products/list.php?s4=%E5%A4%A7%E9%98%AA%E5%BA%9C&s3=%E5%90%B9%E7%94%B0%E5%B8%82&q=%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0&cnt=60&p=1

#SNK#KOF#サムスピ#サムコレ#ふるさと納税#さとふる

Anthony..

?...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

2 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

20 hours ago, The Undecided said:

1 hour ago, NeoPancho said:

Hey Steve, Undecided,Pancho, WRCN.

Believe me the Hori Neo Geo Fighting Stick is really fantastic. To show you what I mean, Here's a video from lukemorse I posted years ago on how he refurnished and mod one, while discussing about these heavy duty bad boys. Enjoy. :)

P.S.... WRCN, these were 3rd party sticks. Very well made and heavy as well to take abuse. Not cheap sadly. But well worth owning. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

2 hours ago, thanatos said:

Ok, @fdurso224 requested I post my stuff after I replied to one of his status updates, so here it is.  MVS cab I bought about 10 years ago.  Still works fine, monitor is a little blurry at the edges, but totally playable.  As well as the cart collection, not everything is completely visible but you can get a good idea.

Kinda wish I would have kept my AES, which I sold after buying the cab.   But was it only because I see the current prices compared to 10 years ago and would I sell it again now?  Probably yes.  :D

Hi thanatos,

Oh WOW! :-o :-o

Thank you so much for sharing your excellent pics of your Neo-Geo MVS "Big Red" unit with us. It looks fantastic and you have a 2 slotted unit of it. That's awesome bro. It looks amazing for it's age and loving how neat and organized your MVS carts are for easy access to play them on your cab. I always wanted a MVS unit in the collection. Sadly, I don't have the space to put it in. So I just admire owners like yourself that have these beauties and share their babies for guys like me to get motivated to someday achieve the goal on owning one.

I'm sorry that you had to sell your AES collection...but this unit is just gorgeous to say the least. Way to go bro. I feel you made a good choice. :thumbsup: :)

A true pleasure having you on thanatos. A special thank you for joining us on here and taking the time to post your pics with us. we look forward on seeing more from you soon. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hah, I wouldn't call my MVS cart shelf "neat and well organized".  But it is just across the room from the cab.  Though thank you for the compliment!

You are correct, it is a 2-slot.  It has a Universe BIOS in it as well.

Tonight after powering it up and playing Neo Mr. Do! I realized the board battery has died because my high scores were gone.  I did the mod years ago shortly after I bought it to replace the factory one that leaks with a coin cell, so I just need to put another one in there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thanatos said:

Nice to know you do you own work on the unit thanatos. Maybe one day we can see a video of you playing some games off your cabinet. The Game I would love to se from you is Viewpoint. I love that game. Tough as nails. But fun at the same time. 8^)

Anthony.. 

Hi guys,

昨日の社の発表は、テンション上がりましたね

でも社だけだと会社の「社」と混ざってしまうので、ツイートの際には #KOF15#七枷社 を入れておけば万事解決です(•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑グッ

Yesterday's company announcement was exciting.

However, if it is only a company, it will be mixed with the "company" of the company, so when tweeting #KOF15 When #七枷社 If you put in, everything will be solved (• ̀ᴗ • ́) و ̑̑ Good

Anthony..

Hi guys,

オンライン会社説明会(録画視聴)のお知らせ オンラインで行われた、ライブ配信の説明会を録画した動画を予約された期間内であればいつでもご覧いただけます。 もう一度聴きたいところがある。時間を気にせず会社説明を聞きたいという方はぜひ。 詳しくはhttps://job.rikunabi.com/2022/company/r722101071/seminar/C002/

Notice of online company information session (recorded viewing) You can watch the recorded video of the live distribution information session held online at any time during the reserved period. I want to listen to it again. If you want to hear the company description without worrying about time, please do. For more information https://job.rikunabi.com/2022/company/r722101071/seminar/C002/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

「SNK ONLINE ART GALLERY」が開催! SNKブランド誕生40周年記念イラストを始め、30点以上の作品を外出することなく、いつでもオンライン上で楽しむことができます♪ さらに!公開しているイラストの複製原画は期間限定で購入可能! 是非ご覧くださいね

★詳しくはコチラ★ https://snk-onlineshop.com/topics_detail.html?info_id=336

"SNK ONLINE ART GALLERY" will be held! You can enjoy more than 30 works online at any time, including illustrations commemorating the 40th anniversary of the SNK brand.♪ further! The original reproduction of the published illustration can be purchased for a limited time! Please take a look

★ Click here for details ★ https://snk-onlineshop.com/topics_detail.html?info_id=336

Anthony..