IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

七枷社の発表に引き続いて、シェルミーの発表もテンション上がりましたね

みなさんがさっそく新衣装で描いてくれたシェルミーのイラストを見ると、ニヤニヤしちゃいます(◦ˉ ˘ ˉ◦) 旧衣装もそうですが、シェルミーはいつ見てもおしゃれですよね~

#SNK #KOF #KOF15 #シェルミー
Translated from Japanese by

Following the announcement by Yashiro Nanaka, the announcement by Shermie was also exciting.

When you see the illustration of Shermie that everyone drew in the new costume, it makes me grin (◦ ˉ ˘ ˉ◦ ) Like the old costumes, Shermie is always fashionable ~

#SNK#KOF#KOF15#シェミー

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より4月21日まで新イベント「STRAY GHOST」を開催中! ステージをクリアして「はぐれ妖」や「怨霊兵」をゲット! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20210415_01os2p7.html

[MSA Notice] A new event "STRAY GHOST" is being held from today to April 21st! Clear the stage and get "Hagure Youkai" and "Grief Soldier"! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20210415_01os2p7.html

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 「ステータス強化アイテム」の販売を開始しました! 期間限定販売となっておりますのでお見逃しなく! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック

[MSA update information] "Status enhancement items" are now on sale! It's on sale for a limited time, so don't miss it! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1万ルビー大放出!ログインイベント

】 毎日ログインして、 最大1万個のキャンペーンルビーと ボスシンドロームファイターメモリーをGETしよう! 開催期間:4/20~4/29 09:59 キャンペーンルビー使用期間:5/9 09:59まで 詳細はこちら▼ https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/5700

#KOFAS #KOF

[

Large release of 10,000 rubies! Login event

] Log in every day Get up to 10,000 Campaign Ruby and Boss Syndrome Fighter Memory! Holding period: 4 / 20-4 / 29 09:59 Campaign Ruby Usage period: Until 5/9 09:59 Click here for details ▼ https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/5700

#KOFAS#KOF

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Pix'n Love and SNK are happy to announce they're teaming up

for the European physical edition of NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol. 1!

See you on Thursday, April 22 at 2PM (UK time)

for the opening of preorders and to find out what's inside!

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Pix’n Love and SNK are happy to announce the physical edition of NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol. 1 for Switch!

Dive into the enchanting universe of the famous SNK handheld with this compilation featuring 10 great hits! Preorders open on Thursday April 22 at 2PM (UK time)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Ten games, a retrospective book, a two-sided poster, a SteelBook, and classic NEOGEO POCKET-style packaging come together in this awesome Collector's Edition! Grab yours for the Switch in its four-week pre-order starting April 22 at 12pm ET on http://limitedrungames.com

Anthony..

On 4/19/2021 at 5:12 PM, Reaperman said:

Maybe it's been posted, but I just found out:  Sadly the husband and wife duo behind the MAS sticks/superguns have passed in a fire. They were without doubt the biggest name in American-style arcade sticks to the point where I can't name a second one.  They greatly slowed down production after the 90's and early 2000's, but they were still making a few. I still have their Ebay store on watch to this day. (news link)

Their remaining family has set up a (gofundme). I've been in the fire situation before, and it's rough enough without funerals to do too.

Here are my MAS sticks, the left one has been and probably will always be my main controller for just about everything.  Neo Geo, Superguns, NT Mini, etc. I never new who was behind the MAS name until this news.

3cfH3Gdm.jpg

I remember those massive MAS sticks and have used them often at buddies house back in the day. Very sad that they passed away and by fire, what a tragic way to go... I will donate and hopefully they can reach the goal in order to have a nice resting place. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Undecided said:

What Neo geo is your least favorite/ least played game in your Neo collection? I would say my copy of fatal fury 2 is dusty and neglected because I have fatal fury special. Fatal fury special is like that fatal fury 2 on steroids in my opinion. 

KOF '96 easily. I have not played it since the day I bought my Neo Geo since I got '98 literally the next day.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The Undecided said:

What Neo geo is your least favorite/ least played game in your Neo collection?

For a while, I had a bit of drama getting a kof '98 that worked right--I think it took 3 tries.  And my mistake on #2 was buying the korean version, which as it turns out, has a ton of the japanese dialog removed but their freaking pixel lips still flash like they're talking. Now that I've attached a sticky-note to it, I don't have to worry about ever playing that again. 

Almost as bad:

I don't think I've ever played my copies of world heroes, super sidekicks or savage reign.  But at least I'm not actively ignoring them--like that korean KOF 98.  I also legitimately can't remember if I've played kof 94 or 2001.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Undecided said:

What Neo geo is your least favorite/ least played game in your Neo collection? I would say my copy of fatal fury 2 is dusty and neglected because I have fatal fury special. Fatal fury special is like that fatal fury 2 on steroids in my opinion. 

Good question Zack.

Actually, towards my opinion...I don't have a bad or least favorite game in the Neo-Geo. Even Legend of Success Joe (which just about everybody hates) I like as well. I'm just so true blue to Neo-Geo. :)

Anthony.. 

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 Check out the BGM for KOF XV's TEAM HERO! Now available to listen to on our YouTube channel! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 >TEAM HERO|BGM #1 https://youtu.be/Y5gTbPYHOCE

Quote Tweet

PLdEj9co_normal.jpg

SNK GLOBAL

@SNKPofficial
· Feb 1

Embedded video
1:42
【KOF XV】TEAM HERO BGM Yesterday, fans heard a glimpse of the TEAM HERO theme "Under the Control of..." during Benimaru Nikaido's character trailer. In celebration as we inch ever closer to KOF 15, we prepared a special cut to listen to! Enjoy! #SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

[#KOF2002UM] A new patch is available for PS4 and Steam. Details below: ■PS4 -Brazilian Portuguese language support ■Steam -Brazilian Portuguese language support for Service Menu within the Continue Screen -Changed layout for How to Play screen (in Brazilian Portuguese only)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The next KOF XV Character Trailer will be revealed on April 28th (PDT). Tomorrow, the reveal trailer for HIBIKI TAKANE, the 2nd SAMURAI SHODOWN Season Pass 3 DLC character will go live, so please look forward to it! >SNK YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/user/snkplaymoreGame

#KOF #SamSho

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて『SAMURAI SPIRITS』 の大会が開催されます。 22日までのエントリーとなっておりますので、ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #SAMURAISPIRITS #サムスピ https://tonamel.com/competition/iaUb3

[Notice] The "SAMURAI SPIRITS" tournament will be held online. The entry is until the 22nd, so please join us! #SNK#SAMURAISPIRITS#サムスピ https://tonamel.com/competition/iaUb3

Anthony..

On 4/19/2021 at 8:42 AM, Steven Pendleton said:

Hey, check out this email that PixelHeart sent me! It's safe to put these in your Neo Geo for sure!

Hello Steven, how are you doing? 

Yes our PCB have beveled and rounded edges (see photos attached).

We asked the manufacturer if the VCC pins of the cartridge have the correct 5V voltage and he confirmed that they did! 

Have a nice day !
Best regards,

image.thumb.png.a9c55c4a2ee0121ca25054af30253509.pngimage.thumb.png.d4fbb0fc5e4249d960b05c1fbad90cae.pngimage.thumb.png.cd745d4e8dd2314d65b2268295353dc9.png

WOW! This really is impressive Steve.  They shared these pics to you? Interesting that they did so by simply asking.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The collector's edition of NEO GEO POCKET SELECTION Vol.1 is revealed!

It includes the physical Switch game, an artbook, and an official Neo Geo Pocket snap case, like back in the day!

Stay tuned for one more thing later on today. Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The Deluxe Edition of NEO GEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1 is available in 2 versions: SNK and Capcom

Content:

The content of the collector's edition

A vinyl

A replica of the handheld and some acrylic sprites

Numbered at 300 copies each See U tomorrow at 2PM UK time

Anthony..

• Like 1