IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

5 hours ago, NeoPancho said:

Oh, those looks gorgeous in the blister box!. I have a couple of these acrylic stands and they just came in a transparent bag ?

So true Pancho. Me and @aduffy1976 love the packaging. And the display for them at the shop makes us want to buy them all. Thank you for stopping by to see them bro.  :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Do you like these MVS soft boxes? I do have to admit I love how they remind me of real AES cases, and have a smaller form factor than shock boxes. You can order them from http://neooldstore.com

but sadly they cost more, especially with shipping from Europe. #neogeo #snk #mvs

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Oh, there's yet another Viccom/SNK collab(?) that didn't pan out. Multi-event sports game called Crash Zone, featuring Terry Bogard, Kyo Kusanagi, Athena, and Kim Kaphwan, alongside two original characters. In development for arcade (likely Neo Geo) in 1996.

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

BAR #オロチな人々 終了まであと2日! 月華&オロチの超カッコイイプリントTシャツはいかがですか? 店頭にサンプルが展示されていますのでサイズ感など見てみてください女性でもゆったり着られるLとXLでご用意してます 今日は15:00までの営業ですのでご注意ください #akibaTVG #INDOR #SNK
Translated from Japanese by

BAR #オロチな人々 Two days to finish! How about a super cool print T-shirt from Tsukihana & Orochi? Samples are on display at the store, so please take a look at the size. Available in L and XL that even women can wear comfortably  Please note that it is open until 15:00 today  #akibaTVG#INDOR#SNK

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【読者プレゼント企画開催!!】 レーベル創刊1周年を記念して、連載陣4名の「#直筆サイン入り描きおろし色紙」を計12名様にプレゼント! ご執筆いただく先生方はこちら!! ・伊藤寿規 先生/#王国へ続く道 ・伊藤勢 先生/#瀧夜叉姫 ・D.P 先生/#空手バカ異世界 ・蒼木雅彦 先生/#八神庵の異世界無双

[Reader gift plan held !!] To commemorate the 1st anniversary of the label's first issue, the four serialized members "#直筆サイン入り描きおろし色紙 Will be presented to a total of 12 people! Click here for the teachers who write! ・ Professor Toshinori Ito /#王国へ続く道 ・ Sei Ito /#瀧夜叉姫 ・ DP teacher /#空手バカ異世界 ・ Masahiko Aoki /#八神庵の異世界無双

Anthony.

Hi guys,

Back with RetroGeo with more of The Ryes of Typhoon. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"This is the development progress as of June 26 2021 running on PC development version. Single player session, playing as 'Hoya' until unlocking 1st Boss : 'Powell'"

Anthony..

8 hours ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Hey lads

I hope you all are doing well

Thank you, Durso, for recommending me Fatal Fury 3. The game showed up today and looks fantastic, in very good conditions and almost brand new. Happy to have it in my collection. Thank you all and Durso?.

WRCN

Oh wow!!! :-o

So glad that Fatal Fury 3 is now part of your collection WRCN. Man! It looks like it came off the assembly line at SNK. For a game that's 25 years old, it looks perfect bro. Excellent pick up as always WRCN. Glad we are continuing on as planned. :)

Let's see what's next to add to the list we made for you to buy next (least to most expensive)

World Heroes 2 Jet

World Heroes 1

Real Bout Fatal Fury

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

Anthony...

7 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Oh wow!!! :-o

So glad that Fatal Fury 3 is now part of your collection WRCN. Man! It looks like it came off the assembly line at SNK. For a game that's 25 years old, it looks perfect bro. Excellent pick up as always WRCN. Glad we are continuing on as planned. :)

Let's see what's next to add to the list we made for you to buy next (least to most expensive)

World Heroes 2 Jet

World Heroes 1

Real Bout Fatal Fury

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

Anthony...

Thanks, bro, even I am shocked at the condition of the game, the seller said very good condition, but not that good, I am grateful that the game turned out so good ?. I need to take very good care of it now, and you right, it is perfect?.

That's right bro, we are right on schedule, Fatal Fury Real Bout is on the way and next on the list is one of the World Heroes, I guess the price is the same on both or not much difference. It is fun collection of affordable Neo - Geo games?

Once again, thank you for everything bro. I appreciate all your help?

WRCN

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheBeatMeetsMan said:

Thanks, bro, even I am shocked at the condition of the game, the seller said very good condition, but not that good, I am grateful that the game turned out so good ?. I need to take very good care of it now, and you right, it is perfect?.

That's right bro, we are right on schedule, Fatal Fury Real Bout is on the way and next on the list is one of the World Heroes, I guess the price is the same on both or not much difference. It is fun collection of affordable Neo - Geo games?

Once again, thank you for everything bro. I appreciate all your help?

WRCN

Excellent. Glad that Real Bout Fatal Fury is coming next and World Heroes is on your next purchase list bro. Thank you for stopping by to shar this with us. It made our day. :)

Anthony..

3 minutes ago, fdurso224 said:

Excellent. Glad that Real Bout Fatal Fury is coming next and World Heroes is on your next purchase list bro. Thank you for stopping by to shar this with us. It made our day. :)

Anthony..

Happy to hear it?,I hope my the game comes a little bit faster so I can sleep in peace?

Anytime Durso?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

(PCDD) NeoGeo Classic Complete Collection $11.99 via Humble Bundle. http://ow.ly/nz5I30rM8N7

Anthony.,.

That's where I got all my games from for PC 5 years ago when it premiered originally.  Keep in mind the emulators are trash and super bad about wanting to configure to gamepads and joysticks well which is a JOKE.  BUT that said, every game you are legally paying for a licensed copy of and the pure dumps from the SNK boards are in ZIP files in each emulated games own directory.  Take the files somewhere more friendly like FinalBurn Alpha and enjoy.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにて大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #KOF14

[Notice] The tournament will be held online. Please join us! #SNK#KOF14

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】オンラインにてスイスドロー式の大会が開催されます。ぜひご参加ください! #SNK #KOF14 https://tonamel.com/competition/VBWlT

[Notice] A Swiss draw-style tournament will be held online. Please join us! #SNK#KOF14 https://tonamel.com/competition/VBWlT

Anthony..

I finally fixed my 3DS, so I ordered 3DS Andro Dunos II and Dreamcast Andro Dunos (and Dreamcast Battle Crust) today. I have a feeling that 3DS Andro Dunos II will be extremely rare in the future, especially because they are not releasing it digitally on the 3DS. Not sure if I want to get the PC/Switch/PS4 versions, but maybe I will. I still haven't tried any of Picorinne Soft's games yet, which is why I got Dreamcast Battle Crust, even though I have heard that the port isn't very good, as it was apparently done by JoshProd/PixelHeart instead of Picorinne Soft. I hope that the Dreamcast versions of Andro Dunos and Andro Dunos II are good.

Apparently they messed up the AES Andro Dunos manual, so they sent me a discount code, which I used on this order since the yen/euro exchange rate is definitely not in my favour, and they are also sending a non-messed up manual. I didn't look at the manual yet since I was too excited to play the game, so I didn't know it was messed up and I am not sure what's wrong with it, actually!

By the way, has Bitmap Bureau said when they are releasing the ROM version of Neo Geo Xeno Crisis? I might just get that instead, as it's likely going to be a lot cheaper than buying the actual cart.

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 6:20 PM, fdurso224 said:

Hi Leeroy,

Yes, two new games were mentioned. I'll even share the video trailers for you.

Metal Slug Code: J

From the description,

"Metal Slug: Awakening (previously known as Metal Slug Code: J) beta is coming out in June! Developed by TimiStudio and SNK."

Metal Slug Tactics

From the description,

"Developed by Leikir Studio, Metal Slug Tactics reunites Marco, Eri, Fio, and Tarma as they lead the Peregrine Falcon Squad into a new battlefield through dynamic, strategic combat. Players wield classic METAL SLUG weaponry, leveraging skill trees, perks, and a super attack-fueling adrenaline system to outwit and demolish flanks of the series’ signature villains. Paired with gorgeous pixel art and fluid animation which faithfully channels the series’ timeless aesthetic, Metal Slug Tactics is a natural extension of METAL SLUG’s beloved visuals. Each mission’s heated battle is energized through original music by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania, League of Legends, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, and Streets of Rage 4’s Mr. X Nightmare DLC among other titles). Metal Slug Tactics is both a respectful homage to an all-time classic and an imaginative new way to celebrate the renowned series."

Anthony...

In J the backgrounds (seem) improved, however everything else still looks similar.

Shame they never continued with Shock Troopers, I though the jump from Shock Troopers 1 to 2nd squad was the biggest jump on the Neogeo.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leeroy ST said:

Shame they never continued with Shock Troopers, I though the jump from Shock Troopers 1 to 2nd squad was the biggest jump on the Neogeo.  

Shock Troopers would be an excellent series to revive.  Definitely the Neo Geo has some really good content to pull from.  Updated Neo Geo Turf Masters anyone with Mario Golf: Super Rush being a tad bit of a dud?

16 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

I personally would lie to read your review of Andro Dunos II from you Steve. It looks like a well made game and people that I talked to said it's worth owning for the collection. I haven't heard much of the ROM release of Xeno Crisis as of late from Bitmap Bureau. I'll write to them and ask when will the release date will be for it. :) 

Anthony..