IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

9 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Interesting to know Steve. Never knew about this before. Personally, I still believe you would do great making YouTube videos. I would listen in every time you publish it and and see the local game stores in your location bro. :D

Anthony..

Hi guys,

From the great AtariAge member @awbacon

SAR: Search and Rescue from SNK. The last game before NEO Geo! (yes I know it's on Switch...I just don't love the port) https://youtu.be/2y3grAmGWi4 #RETROGAMING #retrogamers #retrogames #retrogame #SNK #NeoGeo #arcadegames #gaming #GamingNews #videogames #gaming_news #gamingchannel

Anthony...

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Looks like a worthwhile game, missed when it was for sale, and wasn't it kind of pricy... not like ngdev ridiculous pricing though at least.

During the early years of the Neo-Geo thread Tanooki, I was a big time buff of Ngdevteam. But as time progress, I started to think differently about them. I still believe that it's two brothers doing all the assembly and pinching the pennies to the max to maximize their profits.

Anthony.. 

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Looks like a worthwhile game, missed when it was for sale, and wasn't it kind of pricy... not like ngdev ridiculous pricing though at least.

Yeah, looks like I missed out on one too, can somebody post some game screenshots as I don't use Facebook?

50 minutes ago, thanatos said:

Yeah, looks like I missed out on one too, can somebody post some game screenshots as I don't use Facebook?

Hi thanatos,

Here's a video regarding it for the AES of some gameplay footage if that helps bro.  :)

Anthony..

Edited by Charlie Cat
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 「発売間近!チーム応援キャンペーン」につきまして、みなさまの熱い応援メッセージをありがとうございました! 当選した方には、2月下旬ごろにTwitterのダイレクトメッセージにてご連絡させていただきます。 今しばらくお待ちください! https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial_jp/status/1485439736009625600 #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF XV] Thank you for your passionate support message regarding the "coming soon! Team support campaign"! Winners will be contacted by direct message on Twitter around the end of February. Please wait a moment now! https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial_jp/status/1485439736009625600 #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV
Quote Tweet

PVwcfwuR_mini.jpg

SNK JAPAN

@SNKPofficial_jp
· Jan 23
【KOF XV】 「発売間近!チーム応援キャンペーン」を開催! ①このアカウントをフォロー ②応援したいチームを記載 ③「#KOF15応援キャンペーン」を付けて投稿 で、抽選で応援したチームの声優サイン色紙3人分1セットを13名様にプレゼント! キャンペーンは1/31(月)まで! #SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【ギース・ハワード生誕記念祭グッズ紹介】「モバイルガジェットケース」 ギース様への愛情を表現できるガジェットケースです。 13インチ程度までのノートPCも入り、ポケットもついているので小物の収納も可能です♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/GEESE2022/4580015740079A.html #SNK #ギース・ハワード #餓狼伝説
[Geese Howard Birthday Memorial Goods Introduction] "Mobile Gadget Case" A gadget case that can express your love for Geese. It can hold a notebook PC up to about 13 inches and has a pocket so you can store small items ♪ . https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/GEESE2022/4580015740079A.html #SNK #ギース・ハワード #餓狼伝説

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【ギース・ハワード生誕記念祭グッズ紹介】「座ってはいけない座布団」 かつて身を清めてから座ることを余儀なくされていた「ギ椅子」から1年余り…今度は非常に座りにくい座布団が登場!落語家の方も使用する本格仕様のしっかり座布団です♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/GEESE2022/4580015740062A.html #SNK #ギース・ハワード
[Introduction of Geese Howard Birthday Commemorative Goods] "Cushion that must not sit" It's been over a year since the "Gi-chair", which used to be forced to sit after being cleansed, now has a cushion that is extremely difficult to sit on! It is a full-scale cushion that is also used by rakugo artists ♪ . https://snk-onlineshop.com/category/GEESE2022/4580015740062A.html #SNK #ギース・ハワード

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Nintendo Arcade with his part 2 video of his MVS collection. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Let’s play - Part 2 of my Neo Geo collection. This week’s video we take a look at 4 of my games In my MVS collection. Metal Slug, samurai shodown, Neo Turf masters and King of Monsters. Are they any good ? "

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 Just 9 more days until KOF XV! To celebrate, SNK Illustrator Yumi Saji drew a special illustration of Shun'ei and Isla. KOF XV releases Feb 17th (Thur), but Deluxe Edition owners can play on the 14th (Mon)! Look forward to the newest KOF! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV

Anthony...

Hi guys,

後程リスト更新致しますが取り急ぎ… 【本日エントリー最終日】となります! 23:59を〆切とし受け付ける事が出来なくなります。 また、斡旋受付も同時に終了となります。 奇数となってもダークストーカーが居るので大丈夫です! お忘れなきようよろしくお願いいたします!
I will update the list later, but hurry up ... [Today's last day of entry]! The deadline is 23:59 and it will not be accepted. In addition, the mediation reception will end at the same time. Even if it becomes an odd number, it's okay because there is a dark stalker! Thank you for your understanding!
Quote Tweet

52tLNVb6_mini.jpg

雪之丞@TO3主催/APR代表

@yukinojoooo
· Jan 11
【TO3五周年記念大会】※拡散RT希望 古来より戦う事が祭りとせしもの… 今年もやって参りました!2on2大会 侍魂&KOF14における2日間の激闘 ●2/12(土) 侍魂「共闘演武3」 ●2/13(日) KOF14「Next Stage」 ↓エントリーは2/8(火)23:59〆切↓ 詳細はリプ欄をご確認ください #サムスピ #KOF
Show this thread

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【サイトオープン】KOF XV POP-UP STORE 特設サイトオープンしました 新商品や各種イベント情報はこのTwitterアカウントとサイトにて更新していきます。お見逃し無く https://indor.jp/kof15/kof15pus.html #KOFXV_PUS #KOFXV #SNK #INDOR
[Site open  ] KOF XV POP-UP STORE special site opened  New products and various event information will be updated on this Twitter account and site. Don't miss it  https://indor.jp/kof15/kof15pus.html #KOFXV_PUS #KOFXV #SNK #INDOR

Anthony..

On 3/25/2014 at 3:15 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

I've been trying to purchase Magical Drop 3 for the AES system in Japanese for a while now. Fun game! But its over $1,000 bucks (Ebay prices of course) and I'm slowly trying to save for the game to have in my collection!

Anthony...

I know the feeling, Charlie. I somehow managed to miss out on every NGDEVTEAM release for the Neo-Geo. Prices on eBay for Gunlord or Kraut Buster (when they appear on sale) are astronomically expensive. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MarkoCG77 said:

This looks gorgeous Marko. I really like the vinyl cover that King of Fighters 2002 looks for it and seeing that it comes with a sign art card  really gives it a special touch for sure bro. Thank you for sharing this with us. This really looks awesome. :)

Anthony..

3 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

I know the feeling, Charlie. I somehow managed to miss out on every NGDEVTEAM release for the Neo-Geo. Prices on eBay for Gunlord or Kraut Buster (when they appear on sale) are astronomically expensive. 

Thank you Mike. It's really outrageous on how to pre-order a NGDEVTEAM game. I usually have to do an all nighter and get no sleep just to pre-order a game. But that's the only way I was able to have the games in the collection and at MSRP instead of the crazy second hand market prices bro. Wish there was a better way in the meanwhile. :(

Anthony...

Edited by Charlie Cat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Cat said:

This looks gorgeous Marko. I really like the vinyl cover that King of Fighters 2002 looks for it and seeing that it comes with a sign art card  really gives it a special touch for sure bro. Thank you for sharing this with us. This really looks awesome. :)

Anthony..

Thanks one say will get a frame for these so I can showcase the vinyl, album art and art card

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【A request from SNK】 Please refrain from streaming or posting content from KOF XV's Story Mode, Gallery Mode, or anything else that can be considered a spoiler until the game's official release on Feb 17th so that everyone can enjoy the launch together. #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 KOF XV is almost here! To celebrate, manga artist Kyoutarou Azuma drew a special illustration of ASH. KOF XV releases Feb 17th (Thur), but Deluxe Edition owners can play on the 14th (Mon)! Look forward to the newest KOF! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 あずま京太郎先生が描く人気コミック「THE KING OF FIGHTERS ~A NEW BEGINNING~」の1巻を、期間限定で無料公開(2022年5月末まで)! KOF XVに繋がる、KOF XIVのストーリーを堪能しよう! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xv/comic #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV #あずま京太郎 さん

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 発売まであと9日! スペシャルイラストを公開! 本日はSNKイラストレーター「佐治有倫」のシュンエイ&イスラです。 KOF XVは2/17(木)に発売! Deluxe Editionは2/14(月)からプレイ可能です! ご期待ください! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV
[KOF XV] 9 days to go on sale! A special illustration is released! Today is Shun'ei & Isla from SNK illustrator "Saji Yurin". KOF XV will be released on 2/17 (Thursday)! Deluxe Edition can be played from 2/14 (Monday)! Please stay tuned! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #KOFXV

Anthony..