IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

The video

From the description,

"

Now what do we have here? A rusty hulk of a door stop? A pretty paperweight? An extremely rare prototype? Or a retail rom on a strange cartridge? Well...it's a prototype / beta of the retail release of Samurai Shodown 64. Presumably it's from the AOU 1997 show / location test phase of the game. It has a lot of differences in the colors, art, camera and heads up display. But it's still an awesome 3D fighting game...that's for sure! and it's not every day you find a Neo Geo prototype. This is gameplay from Galford. The other nine characters will come in the next nine Thursdays "

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Finally, we got the Mai Shiranui presentation for The King of Fighters XV!. It looks like King and/or Yuri aren't in the same team, so let's see whose will be Mai team partners! (I would love Mary and Alice for a Fatal Fury Women Team!) #KOF15 #KOFXV #MaiShiranui #不知火舞 #SNK

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 SNK dev for [KOF XV] shares their thoughts on MAI SHIRANUI. The character designer for MAI SHIRANUI goes a bit in-depth on his design process! >Character Trailer #13 (4K) https://youtu.be/WULO-M2wOYs

#SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

■ノベルティ情報■ ヘビィ・D!のコースターが若干数復活しました

コースターはSNK関連商品・メニューのお会計3,300円(税込)以上で庵(ランダム7種)またはヘビィ・D!(1種)からお好きなキャラを選べる太っ腹仕様です

#八神庵BAR #ヘビィ・D #SNK #INDOR
Translated from Japanese by

■ Novelty information ■ Heavy D! A few coasters have been revived

Coasters are SNK-related products and menus for 3,300 yen (tax included) or more, and hermitage (7 random types) or Heavy D! It is a generous specification that you can choose your favorite character from (1 type)

#八神庵BAR#ヘビィ・D#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

ある昔「原曲にそこそこ忠実に」との旨で依頼され「炎龍神」をリメイクしまして。 結果KOF14の時、或るPS4テーマに使われまして、そこから更に少ーしだけ修正されて、ここに至ると。 原曲こそ僕が作ったんじゃないですが、今ここに新しき不知火舞を飾る曲に至るとは、嬉しき。

A long time ago, I was asked to "faithfully adhere to the original song" and remade "Flame Dragon God". As a result, at the time of KOF14, it was used for a certain PS4 theme, and it was modified a little more from there, and it reached here. I didn't make the original song, but I'm glad that it's a song that will decorate the new Mai Shiranui.
Quote Tweet

PVwcfwuR_mini.jpg

SNK JAPAN

@SNKPofficial_jp
· Apr 7
【KOF XV】 「不知火の炎、たっぷり味わってね!」 「不知火舞」(CV:小清水亜美)のキャラクタートレーラーを公開! >トレーラー #13 (4K) https://youtu.be/WULO-M2wOYs #SNK #KOF #KOF15 #不知火舞 #小清水亜美 さん

Anthony..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

The video

From the description,

"

Now what do we have here? A rusty hulk of a door stop? A pretty paperweight? An extremely rare prototype? Or a retail rom on a strange cartridge? Well...it's a prototype / beta of the retail release of Samurai Shodown 64. Presumably it's from the AOU 1997 show / location test phase of the game. It has a lot of differences in the colors, art, camera and heads up display. But it's still an awesome 3D fighting game...that's for sure! and it's not every day you find a Neo Geo prototype. This is gameplay from Galford. The other nine characters will come in the next nine Thursdays "

Anthony..

Wow Anthony awesome that you found that video and info. It does look pretty different graphically than the finalized version. Have you ever played the hyper Neo geo 64? I've never come across one but I have looked up all the games and I've played metal slug 6 on the metal slug collection for original xbox.

Edited by The Undecided
spelling

15 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

I agree CC. I can't wait to see what they have in store for SNK in the near future. Thank you for stopping by to see the video bro. :)

Anthony..

haha, no problem. SNK is in need of some strong management...the franchise has so many possibilities!

• Like 1

Great work in this thread Anthony ?

I like those AST coasters! I am need of some at the moment.

I'm not 100% sold on the design of Mai in the new KOF tho. She looks a bin generic somehow. Maybe her face isn't quite right? - her features seem a bit too sharp. I am fussy tho!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

haha, no problem. SNK is in need of some strong management...the franchise has so many possibilities!

So true CC. I'm glad after years of struggling since the early 2000's,. Others are interested on investing into SNK and trying to make it profitable again. Can't wait on what the future holds for them. :)

Anthony..

1 hour ago, SpicedUp! said:

Great work in this thread Anthony ?

I like those AST coasters! I am need of some at the moment.

I'm not 100% sold on the design of Mai in the new KOF tho. She looks a bin generic somehow. Maybe her face isn't quite right? - her features seem a bit too sharp. I am fussy tho!

Thank you Riko. Its always a pleasure to have you on and expressing your views with us. Keep up the great work you always to on NeoGeoForever bro. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

I have integrated a new "Ball Blast" feature to Hypernoid which was suggested by

(Unlike as shown in the video the amount of available blasts will be limited in the final game.) #neogeo #arcade #gamedev

Anthony.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

Finally, we got the Mai Shiranui presentation for The King of Fighters XV!. It looks like King and/or Yuri aren't in the same team, so let's see whose will be Mai team partners! (I would love Mary and Alice for a Fatal Fury Women Team!) #KOF15 #KOFXV #MaiShiranui #不知火舞 #SNK

Anthony..

You got to love the artist, such wonderful traces, such great designs, I would even dare to say, the very best Mai Shiranui version there is... ?

• Like 1

Hi guys,

nuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este torneo online a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports! #SNK #KOFXIV https://facebook.com/F6Esports/posts/2955077598056955

Translated from Spanish by

nuncio: We are supporting this online tournament through our e-sports support program!#SNK#KOFXIV https://facebook.com/F6Esports/posts/2955077598056955

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【eスポーツ大会主催者の皆様へ】 ご好評につき、5月9日(日)まで支援期間を延長します。 引き続きコミュニティ主催のオンライン大会を強力にバックアップします。皆様の申請をお待ちしております! #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間 支援詳細はこちら(※一部内容に変更あり) https://facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/1389720618036921/

[To e-sports tournament organizers] Due to its popularity, the support period will be extended until May 9th (Sun). We will continue to strongly back up community-sponsored online competitions. We look forward to your application! #SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間 Click here for support details (※ (Some contents have changed) https://facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/1389720618036921/

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【お知らせ】 ご好評につき、eスポーツ支援強化月間が5月9日(日)まで延長決定! 優勝者にはAmazonギフト券をプレゼント! さらに参加者には特製パネルを抽選でプレゼント! 認定大会にぜひご参加ください! 強化月間認定大会の詳細はこちら https://facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/1394269320915384

#SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間

【Notice】 Due to its popularity, e-sports support strengthening month will be extended until May 9th (Sun)! The winner will receive an Amazon gift certificate! In addition, participants will be presented with a special panel by lottery! Please participate in the certification competition! Click here for details on the Strengthening Month Certification Tournament https://facebook.com/SNK.KOFWORLD/posts/1394269320915384

#SNKeスポーツ支援強化月間

Anthony..

Hi guys,

■ノベルティ情報■ ミニパブミラーが若干数入荷致しました

SNK関連メニューor商品のお会計8,800円(税込)以上のお買い上げでおひとり様お一つプレゼント中です

今回が最終入荷で、なくなり次第終了となりますのでお早めにゲットしてください

#八神庵BAR #akibaTVG #八神庵 #SNK #INDOR

■ Novelty information ■ A few mini pub mirrors have arrived

SNK-related menus or product payments One gift per person for purchases of ¥ 8,800 (tax included) or more

This is the final arrival, and it will end as soon as it runs out, so please get it as soon as possible.

#八神庵BAR#akibaTVG#八神庵#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Silverwings21 Let's listen in on how to grapple corrently in 3 Count Bout. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"SNK Neo Geo game (played on the Nintendo Switch, though). A lot of people have no idea how the grappling system works in this game, I show you here."

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Getting that MiSTerCade up and running inside a Neo Geo Big Red with a little help from@JammaNationX
https:/

#MiSTerFPGA #MiSTer #NeoGeo #FPGA

And the video

From the description,

"Taking a look at what it takes to safely have the MiSTerCade running inside a multi-slot Neo Geo arcade cabinet. How do the controls map? Can the Select Game button be used? Do we need any help from an adapter? Find out in this quick video that spotlights more MiSTerFPGA greatness."

Anthony..

Hi guys,

大阪府の新型コロナウイルスの感染急拡大・・心配ですね。SNKでも、在宅勤務、時差出勤のほか、手指消毒や毎朝の検温、全室に空気清浄機を設置し対策を行っています。写真はマーピーから頂きました。 #コロナ対策 #SNK #在宅勤務 #時差出勤

I'm worried about the rapid spread of the new coronavirus infection in Osaka Prefecture. At SNK, in addition to working from home and working at different times, we also disinfect hands, measure the temperature every morning, and install air purifiers in all rooms to take measures. The photo was taken from Marpy. #コロナ対策#SNK#在宅勤務#時差出勤

Anthony..