IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

3 of these characters had joined the cast of Mark of the wolves 2: Gato's father 牙王 (Kibaō?), animated by Eisuke Ogura, ドラヴイック (Dravic?) who seems to have been originally designed during the production of the 1st episode and Joe's apprentice クアン コンタ (Kuan Conta?).

Anthony...

• Like 3

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 SNK dev for [KOF XV] shares their thoughts on KING OF DINOSAURS. The character designer for KING OF DINOSAURS goes a bit in-depth on his design process! >Character Trailer https://youtu.be/Wuic3iUsN8A

#SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

おはようございます! オリンピックがはじまりましたね! 開会式ではゲームのBGMが入場曲に使われていて、ゲームが日本の文化として認識されていることがとても嬉しかったです 我々も頑張ります! 今週もはりきっていきましょう! よろしくお願いします
Translated from Japanese by

good morning! The Olympics have begun! At the opening ceremony, the BGM of the game was used for the admission song, and I was very happy that the game was recognized as Japanese culture. We will do our best too! Let's work hard this week too! Thank you 

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FANTASY 八神庵の異世界無双 月を見るたび思い出せ! 無料漫画詳細 - 無料コミック ComicWalker 現在4巻まで発売中です! ニコニコ漫画では閲覧できなくなった「おうち時間」応援企画イラストが掲載されてますね! たしかオリジナルキャラだったような??

THE KING OF FANTASY Iori Yagami's Different World Musou Remember every time you see the moon! Free Cartoon Details-Free Comic ComicWalker Currently up to 4 volumes are on sale! "Home time" support project illustrations that can no longer be viewed in Nico Nico comics are posted! Is it like it was an original character? ??

Anthony..

2 hours ago, Leeroy ST said:

I've seen a NeoGeo X in store for $29, I know there was some controversy about that in the past, but is it worth getting?

Oh wow! Only $29 Dollars Leeroy? Yes, it worth owning. Is it complete? On Ebay, they been going for good amount of money as of late.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

According to Nobuyuki Kuroki, Real Bout 2 generated huge income and may have been the most profitable game in SNK's history in the arcade, due to the short transitions between each round (a point that bothered some of the developers before the release of the game).

Anthony..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeroy ST said:

It seems to be complete, is the emulation ok? I heard mixed things about the system. 

It could be better Leeroy, I mean, the Neo-Geo Mini has better emulation than it. But if you Jailbreak it, it has a better purpose for sure. For $29 Dollars and if it's complete, it's well worth it just for it's price.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

今日は #スイカの日 だそうです スイカといえば、やっぱりスイカ割り! …後で怒られても、知りませんよ? #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO

Today is #スイカの日 That's right  Speaking of watermelon, after all watermelon split! … If you get angry later, don't you know? #SNK#KOF#NEOGEO

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Thank you Durso for advising World Heroes 2 Jet and @Neo_Geo_Forever
Riko, and look at that beautiful condition. No scratches, almost no sign of use. It feels so great to receive Neo - Geo games . Thanks to both for helping me grow my collection

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Design for the ultra low latency Neo2USB adapter for #NeoGeo controllers is done. Uses daemonbite firmware to provide 1ms or less latency on your #MiSTerFPGA console. Hopefully I can open up orders in about 2 weeks or so.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

My Neo Candy stick is almost done! Got the artwork printed and cut and it looks excellent, Sanwa JLF lever and Seimitsu PS-14 buttons installed, all that's left is wiring to a Brook retro board. I just had to share a pic of it all put together! #NeoGeo #NeoCandy #fightstick

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 Here’s the latest KOF XV character silhouette, coming in hot! The next character trailer will go live at 11PM, July 29th (PDT)! Don’t miss it! >SNK YouTube Channel https://youtube.com/user/snkplaymoreGame

#SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 設定資料】 新規ユニット「常夏ロッキィ」のキャラクター設定資料を公開! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック

[MSA setting material] Character setting materials for the new unit "Everlasting Rocky" have been released! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 設定資料】 新規ユニット「エリザヴェータ」のキャラクター設定資料を公開! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック

[MSA setting material] Character setting materials for the new unit "Elizaveta" have been released! #MSA#メタルスラッグアタック

Anthony..

On 7/25/2021 at 7:04 AM, fdurso224 said:

Hi guys,

【KADOKAWA公式ショップ】SNK Anniversary Fan Book: 本|カドカワストア 異世界無双外伝『ギース・ハワードの異世界無法』掲載の記念ムック!!40周年で畏れ多いことですが天河のコメントも載っています。コミカライズでは尺の問題でカットせざるを得なかった箇所も必読!笑

[KADOKAWA Official Shop] SNK Anniversary Fan Book: Books | KADOKAWA Store A commemorative mook published in the different world Musou Gaiden "Geese Howard's Different World Lawlessness"! !! It's a lot of fear for the 40th anniversary, but there is also a comment from Tianhe. In comicalize, you must read the part that had to be cut due to the problem of the scale! Lol

Anthony..

This fan book looks interesting. Thanks for posting this Charlie. I like they have their older games in there too. Hope they have a page on Prehistoric Isle in 1930. Really enjoy that game

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpicedUp! said:

This fan book looks interesting. Thanks for posting this Charlie. I like they have their older games in there too. Hope they have a page on Prehistoric Isle in 1930. Really enjoy that game

I agree Riko. The book looks awesome just by looking at it. Would love to add it to the collection. Thank you for stopping by to see it my good man. Always a pleasure to have you on with us. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2