IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

期間限定でリバイバル販売中のイベント商品をご紹介! 【K'展】ブラックアウトパーカー 前面にはK'の必殺技「BLACKOUT」の文字の周りに、いろいろなK'の関連ワードを散りばめ、裏面にはキリっとした表情でこちらを見据えるK'をフルカラープリントしました。 https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015708918.html #SNK
Translated from Japanese by
Introducing event products that are on sale for a limited time! [K'Exhibition] On the front of the blackout hoodie, various K'related words are scattered around the letters of K's special move "BLACK OUT", and on the back side, K'looking at you with a crisp look. Full color print. https://snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015708918.html #SNK

Anthony..

Hi guys,

今日は島原の乱の日だそうです。 …ということは、天草様の日ですね! 今日一日は天草様を使ってプレイしてみるのも一興かも? #SNK #サムスピ
Today is Shimabara Rebellion. That means Amakusa-sama's day! It might be fun to play with Amakusa all day today. #SNK#サムスピ

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SNK e-Sports Support Program】  以下の支援を追加しました。 ・国内オンライン大会の下限人数の引き下げ ・FANKITへ「紹介カード」、「実況用コマンドリスト」(SAMURAI SPIRITS)を追加 お気軽にご利用・ご申請下さい! https://snk-corp.co.jp/sesp/ ※紹介カードは交流目的でご利用いただけます。
[SNK e-Sports Support Program] The following support has been added. ・ Reduced the minimum number of people in domestic online competitions ・ Added "Introduction card" and "Command list for live commentary" (SAMURAI SPIRITS) to FANKIT Feel free to use and apply! https://snk-corp.co.jp/sesp/ ※ The referral card can be used for exchange purposes.

Anthony.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:16 PM, fdurso224 said:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for stopping by the Neo-Geo thread. That's great that you have the Mega Drive/Genesis version of Xeno Crisis. Still would like to buy that game for the collection. 

Yeah, I would love to find out more on Final Vendetta. Just by the name, it sounds like its a brawler style title. Wouldn't mind if it is since I enjoy that genre on the Neo-Geo.

Also Chris, I asked @Adriano Arcade on Twitter regarding the Q&A article with you. He said that he would get back to us and find out the schedule from Dyl (the owner of ArcadeAttackUK). I'm hoping it will be published soon since that unit needs to be shared for others to be amazed on what you done bro. ;-)

Anthony..

Definitely has to be a brawler, sounds like Final Fight meets a Steven Segal/Jean Claude Van Damme movie.

Thanks for the update Anthony.  Be nice to see something put out.  As always I appreciate your kind words.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 4:45 AM, Reaperman said:

It's a silly thought, but if we could just go back in time and make the genesis one suck a little, this would be easier. ? Xeno Crisis is a fun game on its own merits, looks great, and it still costs less than comparable neo releases. That'd probably be the fair man's way to judge the neo geo cart, but it doesn't live in that theoretical vacuum. 

It'd be tough for me to recommend the neo cart over other versions. The new features are valuable to me, but with currently a $300+ price difference between a neo cart and a genesis one, I believe it should be easier to distinguish between the two. The digital version for NeoSD, or the less expensive (and more musical) NGCD release are much easier to recommend.

The Neo Geo enhancements I've spotted in-game on MVS are a bit sparse:

• high score table,
  • on-screen score, (this is very welcome)
  • attract mode,
  • how-to play,
  • some scaling,
  • new einstein sprite(?),
  • a lot more voice work,
  • unibios text replacement,
  • some bonus modes I haven't tried

I'll probably spend most of my time playing the rom on the NeoSD, myself, and leave the physical cart in the downstairs MVS that I flip on when company comes over.

Thanks for your honest words, I want to support the team at Bitmap Bureau as they have done a fantastic job with this game.  I feel I’m heavily swaying to getting the ROM and arcade artwork set - I’m spending way too much on carts for other systems at the minute (mostly Analogues fault ?, trying to bulk out my collection ready for my Pocket, should they choose to deliver it).  

Though it would be sweet to have a copy of this along with a copy of Final Vendetta as and when that becomes a thing.

It’s-a pity the Neo Geo wasn’t the lead platform, perhaps this is how they are correcting matters with the latest announced game?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bod2019 said:

Definitely has to be a brawler, sounds like Final Fight meets a Steven Segal/Jean Claude Van Damme movie.

Thanks for the update Anthony.  Be nice to see something put out.  As always I appreciate your kind words.

You're welcome Chris. I'll try to contact @Adriano Arcade again to see what he was able to find out bro. :)

Hi guys,

LINEスタンプ「SNK DOT STYLE vol.1」は好評配信中! 様々な作品の印象的なシーンを集めた、ドットイラストのスタンプになっていますので、購入がまだの方は是非 https://line.me/S/sticker/12938911 #SNK #NEOGEO #LINEスタンプ
The LINE stamp "SNK DOT STYLE vol.1" is now available! It is a dot illustration stamp that collects impressive scenes of various works, so if you have not purchased it yet, please do not miss it. https://line.me/S/sticker/12938911 #SNK#NEOGEO#LINEスタンプ

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【Tunshi Studio × Metal Slug3】 品名: Marco Rossi スケール:1/12 Scale(15cm) 価格: 628RMB 塗装済み可動完成品 ※この製品にはSNKのライセンスがあります。 #吞时工作室 #TunshiStudio #MetalSlug3
[Tunshi Studio x Metal Slug 3] Product name: Marco Rossi Scale: 1/12 Scale (15cm) Price: 628RMB Painted movable finished product ※ This product is licensed by SNK. #吞时工作室 #TunshiStudio #MetalSlug3

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【Tunshi Studio × Metal Slug3】 品名: Tarma Roving スケール:1/12 Scale(15cm) 価格: 628RMB 塗装済み可動完成品 ※この製品にはSNKのライセンスがあります。 #吞时工作室 #TunshiStudio #MetalSlug3
[Tunshi Studio x Metal Slug 3] Product name: Tarma Roving Scale: 1/12 Scale (15cm) Price: 628RMB Painted movable finished product ※ This product is licensed by SNK. #吞时工作室 #TunshiStudio #MetalSlug3

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

RlqQCUdC_bigger.jpgJ oSla@z0m3ie 3h

Test fit the new front panel on the cabinet, measured and cut out the section for the coin op assembly. #NeoGeo #MVS #ArcadeRestoration

Hacked up the front panel pretty terribly when I used the jig saw. I used a straight edge that was secured to the table but the blade kept walking on me. Used coarse files to smooth out any bad parts then sanded smooth. #NeoGeo #MVS #ArcadeRestoration

Sanded both sides with 400, 800 then 2000 grit sandpaper. Feels smooth as poop. Here are the new panels and the one I removed. I think the old one was in a bad neighborhood because of all the bullet scars  #NeoGeo #MVS #ArcadeRestoration

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 KOF XV Open Beta Test Announced! Choose from 8 playable characters including for KOF newcomer, DOLORES! ●Testing Period From 7PM Nov 19th to 6:59AM Nov 22nd PST ●Platforms PS5, PS4 *Cross-generation enabled https://youtu.be/owBLFA2RZ0I #SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..