fdurso224

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop by and wish this thread a very happy second year anniversary! Anthony has done a fantastic job keeping this forum going with his knowledgable and enthusiastic posts about NEO-GEO. The platform has some of my favorite games of all time, and I love being able to share that love with others who appreciate it as much as I do. Cheers, Anthony! May this forum continue to grow and celebrate these often overlooked systems!

Also, here's one of my favorite NEO-GEO advertisements:

Neo_Geo_Ad.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats on two years!

I'm still rocking my AES. Also my MVS cabinet is working very well. I'm currently looking for three MVS titles if they can be had for good prices.

Ghost Pilots, Magician Lord, and Crossed Swords.

Thank you Charlie,

Always glad to see you back on the Neo-Geo thread. Thank you for the nice words. You were on this thread since the beginning and helped contribute to make the thread grow. That's a fantastic Neo-Geo MVS unit Ghost Pilots, Magician Lord, and Crossed Swords are great addtions to your big red unit. I've seen many on Ebay and a decent price!

Thank you as always

You're doing a fantastic job with this page Anthony! Keep it up man! Your knowledge with video games and other gaming stuff is mind blowing! Also, thanks for all your kind words on my channel. If it wasn't for you most of my videos wouldn't have half the views it does. It's all cause of you and the people of this site that also watched some of my videos. - Ronnie.

Hey Ronnie,

I'm glad I can give you a helping hand by supplying additional viewers to your channel. Great videos and entertaining as always. We can't wait to see more Neo-Geo uploads soon from you. Not only are they enjoyable, but you have the skills to play them.Thank you bro for what you do and for us in the near future!

Great job Anthony on keeping this thread going for the last 2 years. This is an excellent thread that keeps thing positive. Thanks for taking the time to share the Neo-Geo videos I made. It's also been 2 years since I first bought my AES and it was the best gaming purchase I ever made.

Thank you Neo

A man like you is truly needed in the Neo-Geo and TG-16 community. Your insightful videos and skillful playing are the reason why I thought your channel was very appealing that I wanted to share your works to the community for us to benefit from you. Keep up the great work Neo, will be watching your next publish vids soon.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop by and wish this thread a very happy second year anniversary! Anthony has done a fantastic job keeping this forum going with his knowledgable and enthusiastic posts about NEO-GEO. The platform has some of my favorite games of all time, and I love being able to share that love with others who appreciate it as much as I do. Cheers, Anthony! May this forum continue to grow and celebrate these often overlooked systems!

Also, here's one of my favorite NEO-GEO advertisements:

Hey Mike,

Glad to see you on the Neo-Geo thread once again. Much obliged to the caring comments bro. I also need to thank you for what you do for us in the community. Without superb gamers like you, we wouldn't exist without your knowledgeable and charismatic personality that helps to inspire more to enjoy and record videos. Keep it up bro. Thank you as always!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Wow...Alex at AusRetroGamer is on a role as of late, take a look at his Neo-Geo awesome MVS games. :-D

1. More
  2. Dividing & conquering ;-) #neogeo #retrogaming #arcade #RetroGamer

Cebu2VbW8AESBmr.jpg
    12 retweets14 likes
    Retweet
    Liked
    More
  3. ausretrogamer Retweeted

Yep, Neo Geo is my thing ;-) #neogeo #retrogaming #arcade #retrogamer

Cebej93UYAAoLEe.jpg
    6 retweets10 likes
    Retweet
    More

CebSUsPVIAACG8k.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

That being said, I can't do too much right now. Joystick is still in the process of being put together. But at least hyperspin is all ready to go.

• Like 1

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

That being said, I can't do too much right now. Joystick is still in the process of being put together. But at least hyperspin is all ready to go.

Awesome Alex.

Just one more step to achieving greatness! :-D

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with Flsixneogeo showing us his extensive Neo-Geo collection. Here, we see the kind sir showing us his Neo-Geo trading cards that he collected over the years. :)

Anthony...

Week 12 of the Neo Geo Challenge is here and this week I play Zed Blade-Link below! This is a quirky but fun transformer esc horizontal shmup! Very easy in the beginning but the difficulty does ramp up fast. This is no Blazing Star or Last Resort but still has a ton of fun to offer! Check it out and beat my score! Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

• Like 1

Week 12 of the Neo Geo Challenge is here and this week I play Zed Blade-Link below! This is a quirky but fun transformer esc horizontal shmup! Very easy in the beginning but the difficulty does ramp up fast. This is no Blazing Star or Last Resort but still has a ton of fun to offer! Check it out and beat my score! Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

Thank you Aaron for doing this video as always bro.

Wow. Its been awhile since I played Zed Blade Aaron. I really need to bring myself up to par in order to catch up with you with your gaming skills! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back again with , The Skinny Nerd doing another great run on the Neo-Geo. This morning, were going to see him play Ninja Commando.

He likes it, we like it, we all like it! :-D

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back once more with KITT171 doing his Neo-Geo gameplay and review uploads.

Here's we see the kind sir playing Ghost Pilots and why this game its so challenging, its fun!! :-D

Anthony...

I Love the Neo so much. I am in need of a CD system for sure!

Hey Evile,

I'm glad you have it in mind to purchase one. I can forward you to a recommended seller to help you achieve on acquiring a unit! :)

Anthony...

Hey guys,

Always fun to see others doing cosplay with SNK's popular characters!

【コス・遅報】今日は笹塚で龍虎の拳合わせやってきましたぁ〜こんなレアな合わせでこれだけ揃うなんてそうそうないσ(^_^;)

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

I (Kos-reported late) today at sasazuka ryuko no Ken suit came to align it in such a rare alignment Yes Yes No σ(^_^;)

Cd7K6RqVIAArzi5.jpg
Cd7K6RpVIAAu2I_.jpg

Anthony...

Not the best video (and it drags on a bit), but here is my best friend's brother and his friend playing my Neo-Geo in 1993 while I was recording. Guess the game!

• Like 1

Not the best video (and it drags on a bit), but here is my best friend's brother and his friend playing my Neo-Geo in 1993 while I was recording. Guess the game!

Hey Ter,

Amazing!!!.....Simply amazing!!! This's really a gem of a video that you're sharing with us 23 years later with your Neo-Geo unit in action. Loved that Bart Simpson poster back when he was new, fresh, and cool at the time! Aaaah...I miss the 90's

What also make it awesome, is that two Anthony's were playing it! :-D :-D :-D

The game that was on the screen was NAM-1975. Didn't need to see it, but the sound effects were easily remembered! :)

Thank you Ter for posting this on here. Really shows character on the Neo-Geo thread and how gamers truly showed the love for the Neo-Geo then & now!. :)

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Love to see Neo-Geo art. Helps bring out the creative side from you!

Anthony...

ON.Gunsmith Cats Retweeted

色紙を描きました。 昨年から目が若い時のようにいかないので、休み休みの着色です。 こんな苦労は分かんないんだろうな・・・ あの子たち(笑)

CejZ101W8AExZ3P.jpg
182 retweets144 likes
Retweet
More

Hi guys,

Back again with Flaixneogeo showing us his Neo-Geo flyers & magazine collection. This's his latest in his videos and saving some really good ones for last.

Anthony...

Two years, right on! Thanks for being an advocate of the ever so awesome Neo-Geo systems and for always sharing my stuff!

• Like 1

Two years, right on! Thanks for being an advocate of the ever so awesome Neo-Geo systems and for always sharing my stuff!

Thank you Jim.

As always, keep up the great work. We look forward on seeing more from you.

Anthony...