IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

韩国制手机ACT?0_0 https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/142737.html 一下3个拳皇手游会不会有点猴急??

Translated from Chinese by BingWrong translation?

Korea cell phone ACT? 0_0 https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/142737.html 3 King tour is a bit desperate??

C2mwMPMVQAEMt6a.jpg
0 replies3 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The King of Fighters: World, Turnamen Raja Petarung Kembali Digelar di Smartphone! #DGInfo Simak selengkapnya di https://goo.gl/SPEHlS

Translated from Indonesian by BingWrong translation?

The King of Fighters: World Tournament, King of Fighters was held again in Smartphone! #DGInfo find out more at https://goo.gl/SPEHlS

C2bIJjuWIAABmFH.jpg
C2bIJlHWIAAdUa3.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

#retrogaming #neogeo #snk dans Boss de Fin, Ghost Pilots : http://bossdefin.wordpress.com

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

#retrogaming #neogeo #snk in the end Boss, Ghost Pilots: http://bossdefin.wordpress.com

ClOVMX3WEAAYPQQ.jpg
0 replies1 retweet1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

GHOST PILOTS (SNK,1991) Solo los #arcades y afortunados poseedores de una #NeoGeo #GamersUnite #Retrogamer #SNK 2708.png

Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

GHOST PILOTS (SNK, 1991) only the #arcades and lucky holders of a #NeoGeo #GamersUnite #Retrogamer #SNK

CRxToL_WIAABfGP.jpg
0 replies5 retweets6 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This evening were with Phoenix1291. Here we see the kind sir playing Samurai Shodown for the Sega Game Gear. We never had a video involving this port before. So its ave some fun and watch it shall we? :-D

From the description,

"EN: Samurai Shodown (Samurai Spirits in Japan) is a fighting game series by SNK. In Japan, the name of the series is officially in katakana, but is often written in kanji (侍魂), with the second character pronounced supirittsu, "spirits", to better reflect the game's setting."

Anthony...

Well I have two thing to say. First is since this upcoming week is my midterm week I will not be able to work on my all neo geo games by Meg count video. But after that I have a 3 day weekend so from January 27- January 29th the video will be uploaded. Also looking at the King of fighters world I have to say the characters look wierd like reqally off. Especially Yuri she in the bottom of the uncanny valley.

Well I have two thing to say. First is since this upcoming week is my midterm week I will not be able to work on my all neo geo games by Meg count video. But after that I have a 3 day weekend so from January 27- January 29th the video will be uploaded. Also looking at the King of fighters world I have to say the characters look wierd like reqally off. Especially Yuri she in the bottom of the uncanny valley.

Not a problem Evan.

Your school work is more important for sure. Best of luck with your exams bro. :)

When your meg count video is ready, will be here to view it! :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Those couple of US releases of NeoGeo titles to the Game Gear for the hardware limits were quite impressive. Unlike Gameboy they tried to be a tad bit more serious with the style of the characters to mirror them as well as they could against the arcade. It worked out alright, probably since it was a color handheld. The Gameboy ones though they may have gone with the low/no color setup using 'chibi' anime style visuals but wow did they ever nail game after game with fluid animation, full attack sets, even extra characters. I think the most advanced of the lot we got left out on it, Samurai Spirits 3 for(Super) Gameboy as it's fantastic, even has a few voice clips.

• Like 1

Stakes Winner 2 arrived at my house yesterday. Seems a little too easy at difficulty level 4, which isn't bad at home, but I'm glad I'm not trying to make money off of it. Looks like they race horses around the track the other way around in Europe, so I learned something new.

Also as of a few minutes ago, I ordered myself Top Hunter Roddy & Cathy. When it arrives, I will be just one game short of owning exactly half of the official MVS releases.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 2

Short random story time!

Not too long ago I'd realized a handful of games I grew up with were from SNK, which is now part of what drives me towards the Neo Geo as well. I hadn't realized one of my favorite Atari 2600 games was a port of an SNK arcade game, Vanguard. And I definitely have memories with Ikari Warriors, P.O.W., Athena and even Iron Tank on the NES growing up. It's kinda a bummer Athena never made her way into her own game on the Neo Geo, that may have been cools.

• Like 2

Stakes Winner 2 arrived at my house yesterday. Seems a little too easy at difficulty level 4, which isn't bad at home, but I'm glad I'm not trying to make money off of it. Looks like they race horses around the track the other way around in Europe, so I learned something new.

Also as of a few minutes ago, I ordered myself Top Hunter Roddy & Cathy. When it arrives, I will be just one game short of owning exactly half of the official MVS releases.

Sounds awesome Reaper. :thumbsup:

You're almost there bro. Hopefully one day, you can get yourself the complete collection of MVS game in your collection! :)

Anthony..

Short random story time!

Not too long ago I'd realized a handful of games I grew up with were from SNK, which is now part of what drives me towards the Neo Geo as well. I hadn't realized one of my favorite Atari 2600 games was a port of an SNK arcade game, Vanguard. And I definitely have memories with Ikari Warriors, P.O.W., Athena and even Iron Tank on the NES growing up. It's kinda a bummer Athena never made her way into her own game on the Neo Geo, that may have been cools.

Nice story Chaos. :thumbsup:

That's true so many great games were on the Atari 2600 and NES as well. SNK really made fun games like Ikari Warries, P.O.W., Athena, Iron Tank, you name it. Baseball Stars I & II were awesome to play and two of my favorite sports titles for the NES.

I need to collect those pre-Neo-Geo titles for my collection some day. Maybe I'll get on it now! :-D

Thank you again Chaos. Keep it up bro!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1