IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

こしあん@ko_4an Jan 15

More

NintendoSwitchのコントローラーが話題を読んでいますがここでNEOGEOのコントローラーを見てみましょう(唐突)

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Read topic NintendoSwitch controller (abruptly) Let's NEOGEO controller here

C2Q36thVQAAev9m.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

C3JjCxdUkAI7jxO.jpg
0 replies1 retweet4 likes
Retweet
Liked

The SainT Of Retro HQ

January 27, 2017 By ausretrogamer

RetroHQ_title.pngAfter the success of his awesome Atari Lynx SD cartridge, SainT from Retro HQ is back with some new projects for our old hardware. Let the drooling begin!

The self professed geek, hardware hacker and seeker of knowledge is currently working on the Neo Geo Pocket SD and Atari Jaguar SD carts. To say we are excited about these new SD carts would be a massive understatement! We are in constant touch with SainT and will be bringing you updates on the progress of these highly anticipated cartridges!

It may have been a while since there has been an update, but I’ve been busy behind the scenes, honest!

There have been many, many, Lynx SD cartridges shipped in the past few months, but I’ve also been working on more new and exciting hardware. In preparation for the JagSD, which is underway, I have been working on a NeoGeo Pocket Colour SD / flash cartridge which actually uses all the components I intend to use on the JagSD. So it’s actually been a really handy testing ground for Atmel micros and Lattice hybrid CLPD / FPGA devices. Exciting stuff!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Whoa!!! The Neo-Geo Anthology book that was available on Kickstarter was blocked.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2099439603/neogeo-anthology-history-and-complete-games-librar

https://www.kickstarter.com/dmca/neo-geo-anthology-history-and-complete-games-library-submitted-b

Neo Geo Anthology: History & Complete Games Library is the subject of an intellectual property dispute and is currently unavailable.

If you are interested in this project, please check back later. Thanks for your patience.

If you are a backer of this project, you can always log in to manage your pledge.

Neo Geo Anthology: History & Complete Games Library [submitted by SNK Corporation]

Date: 2017-01-26T03:57:05.000-05:00

Sender
[Private]
SNK Corporation
1-16-17, Esaka-cho, Suita
Osaka, Osaka 564-0063
JP

Sent via online form

Recipient
Kickstarter, PBC
58 Kent Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
USA

Re: Neo Geo Anthology: History & Complete Games Library

Description of copyrighted material: All of the characters used in the art book "NEOGEO Anthology", such as Terry Bogard, Kyo Kusanagi, Mai Shiranui, and all of the hardware and software used in the book, such as NEO GEO, Hyper NEO GEO, and NEO GEO Pocket.

Description of infringing material: Our company owns the copyrights of the above characters, hardware and game titles. They are used in the art book "NEOGEO Anthology" without our permission. SNK's legal department considers this a clear case of copyright infringement. We request that Kickstarter cease the fundraising for this project immediately.

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ハイスコアガール7巻発売! 帯に注目。 「THE KING OF 和解 2015」 そして裏にはKOF14の広告が。 押切先生良かったなぁ(TT)

High score girls Volume 7 on sale! Pay attention to the band. THE KING OF settlement 2015 and back KOF14 ad. It was pushing the teacher I (TT)

C3ASELlXcAAhGyz.jpg
0 replies95 retweets51 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

ハイスコアガール新刊が凄くKOF推し。EVO選出と共に追い風となりそうですね。

Very high score girl new KOF promoted. With the election of EVO's going and the wind.

C2_qImuWIAInfjo.jpg
0 replies50 retweets23 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

『ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ XIV』世界一を競う出場選手16名が決定、観戦者募集もスタート https://www.famitsu.com/news/201701/27125713.html

"King of fighters XIV, 16 players compete around the world the start of recruitment for the game https://www. famitsu.com/news/201701/27125713.html

C3J8MaVUEAA3tmi.jpg
0 replies48 retweets20 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF XIV Arcade Version location test will be held on Feb 3~5 (TaitoStation Machida/Osaka Nihonbashi/Fukuoka Tenjin) https://www.taito.co.jp/arc/news/2492

Translated from Finnish by BingWrong translation?

Could not translate Tweet

C3KSBiCUoAAMo45.jpg
0 replies10 retweets13 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey Guys,

Back with DaBrute00 doing another fun video for us to enjoy.. The both of us were having a friendly conversation on his channel. So Brute was interested on accepting my request to play Magician Lord for a good challenge to see for him himself how strenuous this game is.

Overall, Brute really enjoyed Magician Lord and was glad to answer my request on this gem of a title for sure. Let's see how he did shall we? :)

From the Description,

"WASSUP EVERYBODY and HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!!! This week I am playing yet again another awesome Neo-Geo game!!!! I am playing the extremely difficult side scroller Magician Lord!!!! Be sure to like comment and subscribe!! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvNE9k0W3gQ&t=7s

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

ACA NEOGEO WORLD HEROES for PS4 has started worldwide! Download it from PS Store! http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/worldheroes.htm

C3KXQS2VMAAy0w-.jpg
2 replies15 retweets25 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【レトロゲーム入荷情報】 ネオジオのロムまた入荷しました。 KOF、サムスピ、餓狼と定番物ですが中々良いお値段します! ほか、PSのレアなタイトル ストライカーズ 1945Ⅱ も入荷。 #NeoGeo #ネオジオ #STG #レトロゲーム

[Products retrogame] Neo-Geo ROM also comes in stock. KOF, samsho, Garou and the standard is quite a good price. Besides, a rare title Strikers 1945 PS Ⅱ also in stock. #NeoGeo #ネオジオ #STG #レトロゲーム

C2br21PWIAIznh0.jpg
C2br21WWIAA0m3X.jpg
0 replies2 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

SEIMITSU - Amusement Maker - Huge Restock of Goods - JOYSTICKS, PUSHBUTTONS, GATES: https://arcadeshock.com/collections/seimitsu #FGCPARTS #JOYSTICK #PUSHBUTTON

C3KhzwFUkAEXBs2.jpg
0 replies0 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hey does anyone know how many soccer games there were for the neo Geo? I know there is a lot of them. Also can you list them?

I'm in no way an old hand at the Neo Geo, but according to the master list I believe the titles were:

Goal! Goal! Goal!,

Neo Geo Cup '98,

Pleasure Goal 5-on-5 Street Soccer,

Soccer Brawl,

Super Sidekicks,

Super Sidekicks 2,

Super Sidekicks 3,

Super Sidekicks 4: The Ultimate 11 &

Tecmo World Soccer '96.

• Like 1

The newest addition to my 'Geo collection.. it's gonna start slowing down a bit now, hehe.. But I had to grab this one.

16298392_1541445982552045_67875042408724

Dang... I thought I was growing my collection fast. The last game I got was in December your collection is growing at a lighting pace!

• Like 2