IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

@OutRunner_ A closer look confirms the NEO 50 as one of the greatest arcade cabinets. 詳しく見ると、美しいアーケード筐体としてのNEO 50が確認されます。 #SNK #NEOGEO

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

@OutRunner_ A closer look confirms the NEO 50 as one of the greatest arcade cabinets. Take a deeper look as beautiful arcade cabinet NEO 50 checks. #SNK #NEOGEO

C216Hp2XAAIHQHd.jpg
0 replies3 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

C3sYEWAVMAEGi7m.jpg
1 reply2 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

I live in London dude, that's a typical Japanese depiction, where's the litter, the tramps, the drunk night clubbers getting into fights with the police, the vomit, the kebabs, the illegal cab drivers, the endless rain, the old beggar taking a leak on the pavement while a whore kisses a politician ................the people here are too cheerful

Edited by D.Daniels
  • Like 1

I live in London dude, that's a typical Japanese depiction, where's the litter, the tramps, the drunk night clubbers getting into fights with the police, the vomit, the kebabs, the illegal cab drivers, the endless rain................the people are too cheerful

Hi Daniels,

Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread. Welcome aboard! :waving:

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you . :)

Thank you again Daniels for posting and sharing your nice collection. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread! :)

Anthony...

I live in London dude, that's a typical Japanese depiction, where's the litter, the tramps, the drunk night clubbers getting into fights with the police, the vomit, the kebabs, the illegal cab drivers, the endless rain................the people are too cheerful

Hahahaha. I agree Daniels. :D :thumbsup:

All my fellow contributors that are from London or live close by use to tell me the same as you mention. This picture makes it look like its the perfect utopia! :-D

Thank you for posting Daniels, come by soon and we look forward on read more of your experiences with the Neo-Geo.! :)

Anthony..

Hahahaha. I agree Daniels. :D :thumbsup:

All my fellow contributors that are from London or live close by use to tell me the same as you mention. This picture makes it look like its the perfect utopia! :-D

Thank you for posting Daniels, come by soon and we look forward on read more of your experiences with the Neo-Geo.! :)

Anthony..

I'm glad you got the joke, I love SNK's artwork, I think the west is much more stereo typical in the way it depicts the east, I think the east like in the London pic, depicts more respectfully and I love how SNK/Capcom always have a community spirit within their artwork, even know it is a street fight

• Like 1

I'm glad you got the joke, I love SNK's artwork, I think the west is much more stereo typical in the way it depicts the east, I think the east like in the London pic, depicts more respectfully and I love how SNK/Capcom always have a community spirit within their artwork, even know it is a street fight

So true Daniels , Some times I use to wonder why they exist to labial them in such ways that I felt were questionable to begin with. :ponder:

I agree with those SNK and Capcom artwork being so mesmerizing. I still love their artwork after all these years and felt the two rival companies offer so much to the imagination with their works.

Like they say, a picture is with a 1,000 words :-D Thank you again Daniels! :thumbsup:

Anthony...

Hi guys,

本日から開催となる 『THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Arcade Ver. 』のロケテスト開始時刻は、東京 大阪 福岡共に10:00からとなっております ご参加をお待ちしております! https://kof14.nesica.net/ #kof14

Roche test start time from today will be held and "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Arcade Ver.', look forward to Tokyo Osaka Fukuoka both ordered from the 10:00 and join us! https://kof14.nesica.net/ #kof14

C3srCa3UoAATT6K.jpg
0 replies101 retweets30 likes
Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

KOF XIV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: 会場にて観戦頂いた方全員に、KOF XIVオリジナルTシャツをプレゼント(M/L/XLサイズ)!ただ今、観戦申込受付中です!(2/6まで) #KOFWCS 詳しくは>https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/press/2017/012702/

KOF XIV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: everyone who had watched at a KOF XIV t-shirts! (M/L/XL size) Just watch applications are being accepted now! Up (2/6) #KOFWCS for more information:https://www. snk-corp.co.jp/press/2017/012702/

C3tFkXhUcAAARgL.jpg
0 replies39 retweets37 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

@Arunotaku je remarque que le câble était dans la boite!! #neogeo

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

@Arunotaku I notice that the cable was in the box! #neogeo

C3BCLLQWIAAzNk0.jpg
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Je crois que je vais passer plus de temps sur le jeu de moto :) #neogeo

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

I think I'll spend more time on the bike game :) #neogeo

C3BAvPGXAAEC6H9.jpg
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony..

Hi guys,

BrezzaSoft Crystal System & games. When #SNK went bankrupt, several exSNK employees joined Kawasaki's new co. #NEOGEO (MVS shown for size)

C3wNq1TVYAEWXAr.jpg
C3wNr_kUYAAa2iU.jpg
C3wNs-6VYAEVSzM.jpg
0 replies1 retweet10 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

This has me interested, I need to look into what other Arcade systems are able to be used at home, I've considered a SuperGun, but I'd prefer games that came as cartridges like this.

• Like 1

This has me interested, I need to look into what other Arcade systems are able to be used at home, I've considered a SuperGun, but I'd prefer games that came as cartridges like this.

Same here Chaos,

I hardly ever seen anything much of this. But I like it a lot for sure. The possibilities are endless :)

Anthony...